Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight By Me {Rp Thread}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Elaine replied with a quiet and small "Veridien. Sorry about the mess." she said hiding the photo behind her back.
"im going to get breakfast." she said heading out of the room and into the calfiteria. After sh was done picking out wat to eat, she sat next to faye. "Hey," she said waving to her
Elaine replied with a quiet and small "Veridien. Sorry about the mess." she said hiding the photo behind her back.
"im going to get breakfast." she said heading out of the room and into the calfiteria. After sh was done picking out wat to eat, she sat next to faye. "Hey," she said waving to her
109dcbb08671a69cebba15e6860b2efdb65bde8f_128.gifavatar_4df3de827152_128.png Voltron And Twenty One Pilots
Startled by Elaine, Faye dropped her phone into her cereal. "Aaugh!" She pulled it out quickly and wiped it off, looking at Elaine. "Hello! Sorry about that!" Faye ate a peice of cereal that had stuck to her phone off it.
Startled by Elaine, Faye dropped her phone into her cereal. "Aaugh!" She pulled it out quickly and wiped it off, looking at Elaine. "Hello! Sorry about that!" Faye ate a peice of cereal that had stuck to her phone off it.
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
Voutos ran his gaze over the room once more. His belongings were neatly placed in a small area of the room. It all barely covered half the room. The rest of the room was bare, as his roommate had yet to arrive apparently. He didn't really care for his roommate. So long as his roommate wasn't a pain in the neck, he'd be content. At that moment, his stomach chose to interrupt his thoughts with a growl. Sighing, he grabbed a book and headed to the cafeteria. Getting a bowl of fruit, he sat down at a table in an empty corner of the room. Opening his book and reading the printed words, he started to pick at the fruit.
Voutos ran his gaze over the room once more. His belongings were neatly placed in a small area of the room. It all barely covered half the room. The rest of the room was bare, as his roommate had yet to arrive apparently. He didn't really care for his roommate. So long as his roommate wasn't a pain in the neck, he'd be content. At that moment, his stomach chose to interrupt his thoughts with a growl. Sighing, he grabbed a book and headed to the cafeteria. Getting a bowl of fruit, he sat down at a table in an empty corner of the room. Opening his book and reading the printed words, he started to pick at the fruit.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
"Sorry I scared you." She said eating a piece of her bagle. "So, have you met your roommate?" Elaine asked. The room was filled with chatter and laughing. She felt bad for Faye's phone.
"Sorry I scared you." She said eating a piece of her bagle. "So, have you met your roommate?" Elaine asked. The room was filled with chatter and laughing. She felt bad for Faye's phone.
109dcbb08671a69cebba15e6860b2efdb65bde8f_128.gifavatar_4df3de827152_128.png Voltron And Twenty One Pilots
Eria's eyes widened with pity but she still clung to her sense of wariness. "Oh, I'm so sorry" She looked down at her shoes in awkwardness. "That can't be easy."
Eria's eyes widened with pity but she still clung to her sense of wariness. "Oh, I'm so sorry" She looked down at her shoes in awkwardness. "That can't be easy."
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
"On a scale of one to ten, how much of a hell was it living with a person like my sister?" Eric asked curiously. It wasn't every day you would meet someone who could experience the same hell as you.

Aurelia unloaded her suitcases and started decorated her side of the room. She wondered if her roommate would arrive soon. Mizana, hm. She thought of the name of her roommate as she decorated her side with white, black and purple items.
"On a scale of one to ten, how much of a hell was it living with a person like my sister?" Eric asked curiously. It wasn't every day you would meet someone who could experience the same hell as you.

Aurelia unloaded her suitcases and started decorated her side of the room. She wondered if her roommate would arrive soon. Mizana, hm. She thought of the name of her roommate as she decorated her side with white, black and purple items.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
"I would say... eleven. Most likely. Though that's just the person I'm specifically referring to of course..." Uol took a moment to sigh. Even though her eleven comment was meant to be slightly humorous, even though she didn't have much of a humor, she really hated her Nana.
"I would say... eleven. Most likely. Though that's just the person I'm specifically referring to of course..." Uol took a moment to sigh. Even though her eleven comment was meant to be slightly humorous, even though she didn't have much of a humor, she really hated her Nana.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
The corner of his mouth twitched, catching Eria's wide eyes. That had been easier then expected. The only question now was how far he should go. If he should divulge any further information. "It's not easy." An idea sparked in his mind. Making his eyes glaze over, he lifted his gaze to the horizon. "Sometimes, I just wish my parents got along better."
The corner of his mouth twitched, catching Eria's wide eyes. That had been easier then expected. The only question now was how far he should go. If he should divulge any further information. "It's not easy." An idea sparked in his mind. Making his eyes glaze over, he lifted his gaze to the horizon. "Sometimes, I just wish my parents got along better."
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Artemiis last chance to interact with Oliver

Oliver crunched on his lollipop with annoyance, one of the easiest ways to make him detest a person was to be ignore. "Cat out your tongue sunshine? Or do you just plan to ignore me?" Thinking it over, he realized the boy might have been offended since he forgot to introduce himself. "Maybe I was a bit, my name is Snip. Yours?" He asked while extending his hand to the kid.
@Artemiis last chance to interact with Oliver

Oliver crunched on his lollipop with annoyance, one of the easiest ways to make him detest a person was to be ignore. "Cat out your tongue sunshine? Or do you just plan to ignore me?" Thinking it over, he realized the boy might have been offended since he forgot to introduce himself. "Maybe I was a bit, my name is Snip. Yours?" He asked while extending his hand to the kid.
@Foxbrush
Eep, Dead sorry

Aaron cocked his head to look at the boy. "Oh I wasn't waiving to no one, just a few of the people I met earlier. " He smiled. "Sorry if I irradiated you eailer, I didn't know that you were talking to me." He explained. "Aaron." He took Snip's hand and shook it in a firm but delicate handshake. " I was just looking for my room." He said softly.
@Foxbrush
Eep, Dead sorry

Aaron cocked his head to look at the boy. "Oh I wasn't waiving to no one, just a few of the people I met earlier. " He smiled. "Sorry if I irradiated you eailer, I didn't know that you were talking to me." He explained. "Aaron." He took Snip's hand and shook it in a firm but delicate handshake. " I was just looking for my room." He said softly.
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14