Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight By Me {Rp Thread}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Passing by a a boy who gave off a childish vibe, Oliver managed to catch the look and statement he made. Feeling a chill run down his spine, he wondered if he needed a note book for all the weirdness to be documented and noted.

Finally making it to the boys dorms, he went in without looking back on the group of misfits toys. Yes he is a Rudolph fan, and he dared anyone to say something about it. Finding his room, number 3, he opened the door and found a rather plain room. Well he didn't expect much, nor did he need more. Dropping his bag with great care, he claimed the right bed and began to prepare a heat nest.

Pulling out a hotplate from his bag, along with a ceramic bowl and a specially prepared water. He plugged the plate in and poured the water in the bowl before placing it on the plate. When the water started to boil, he pulled out an iridescent white egg from his bag and placed it in the water.

Now that was settled, he laid on his bed and wondered what the hell he was suppose to do now. He guessed he could head to breakfast, probably be smart since he has yet to eat. Maybe find someone to see if they had classes on the first day or not would be nice too.
Passing by a a boy who gave off a childish vibe, Oliver managed to catch the look and statement he made. Feeling a chill run down his spine, he wondered if he needed a note book for all the weirdness to be documented and noted.

Finally making it to the boys dorms, he went in without looking back on the group of misfits toys. Yes he is a Rudolph fan, and he dared anyone to say something about it. Finding his room, number 3, he opened the door and found a rather plain room. Well he didn't expect much, nor did he need more. Dropping his bag with great care, he claimed the right bed and began to prepare a heat nest.

Pulling out a hotplate from his bag, along with a ceramic bowl and a specially prepared water. He plugged the plate in and poured the water in the bowl before placing it on the plate. When the water started to boil, he pulled out an iridescent white egg from his bag and placed it in the water.

Now that was settled, he laid on his bed and wondered what the hell he was suppose to do now. He guessed he could head to breakfast, probably be smart since he has yet to eat. Maybe find someone to see if they had classes on the first day or not would be nice too.
(Sorry I'm so late! Didn't see the ping, I'm subscribed now)

Dara entered the halls briskly, watching as students filtered in and out on the first day. Despite herself, she found it exciting to be at Mask, to be a part of a group of people similar to her in ability. She adjusted the two duffel bags she had slung on each shoulder, trying not to hit anyone with them as she made her way into the building.
She passed a group of people talking, one of the girls a bit loud, and decided to continue along to find her dorm instead of joining them. She could meet other people when classes started.
She eventually found her dorm and opened the door, throwing her duffel bags on one of the beds, claiming it for herself. She could sort out things when her room mate got there.
Dara sat down on her bed and opened one of her large bags, pulling out a granola bar and starting to eat. She relished the taste.
God, she lived on these things. She wasn't really hungry most of the time, so having a snack during meal times was just satisfying enough.
As she savored the bar, her eyes traveled to the door in thought, wondering where her room mate was and what they would be like.

Tallis confidently made his way into the building for the school, towing a rolling black suitcase behind him. He was eager to make it to his dorm and eat breakfast. He needed food.
Too lost in thought, Tallis weaved absently through the students, watching the ground instead of where he was.
He ended up bumping into someone. Jumping back and looking up, eyes wide, Tallis saw that he had accidentally bumped into a short red haired girl(@Avirein) who looked about his age, maybe younger. Tallis smirked.
"My apologies," he started, his dark eyes bright. He pushed back a shock of curly brown hair. "You okay?" He asked the girl.
(Sorry I'm so late! Didn't see the ping, I'm subscribed now)

Dara entered the halls briskly, watching as students filtered in and out on the first day. Despite herself, she found it exciting to be at Mask, to be a part of a group of people similar to her in ability. She adjusted the two duffel bags she had slung on each shoulder, trying not to hit anyone with them as she made her way into the building.
She passed a group of people talking, one of the girls a bit loud, and decided to continue along to find her dorm instead of joining them. She could meet other people when classes started.
She eventually found her dorm and opened the door, throwing her duffel bags on one of the beds, claiming it for herself. She could sort out things when her room mate got there.
Dara sat down on her bed and opened one of her large bags, pulling out a granola bar and starting to eat. She relished the taste.
God, she lived on these things. She wasn't really hungry most of the time, so having a snack during meal times was just satisfying enough.
As she savored the bar, her eyes traveled to the door in thought, wondering where her room mate was and what they would be like.

Tallis confidently made his way into the building for the school, towing a rolling black suitcase behind him. He was eager to make it to his dorm and eat breakfast. He needed food.
Too lost in thought, Tallis weaved absently through the students, watching the ground instead of where he was.
He ended up bumping into someone. Jumping back and looking up, eyes wide, Tallis saw that he had accidentally bumped into a short red haired girl(@Avirein) who looked about his age, maybe younger. Tallis smirked.
"My apologies," he started, his dark eyes bright. He pushed back a shock of curly brown hair. "You okay?" He asked the girl.
hu72dVR.png
Faye slightly recognized the name, and gave a puzzled look before she remembered. "Oh! That's the boy I was talking to earlier! Yeah! The blond boy!" She pointed back the Aaron.
Just a second later, a boy with gorgeous brown hair bumped into her and asked her if she was okay. "Yeah! I'm fine! Are you?" She looked at the boy's hair, just for a bit longer than she intended. "Uh, what's your name? I'm Faye!" She stuck out her hand to the boy as a friendly gesture. "And this, is Voutos."
Faye slightly recognized the name, and gave a puzzled look before she remembered. "Oh! That's the boy I was talking to earlier! Yeah! The blond boy!" She pointed back the Aaron.
Just a second later, a boy with gorgeous brown hair bumped into her and asked her if she was okay. "Yeah! I'm fine! Are you?" She looked at the boy's hair, just for a bit longer than she intended. "Uh, what's your name? I'm Faye!" She stuck out her hand to the boy as a friendly gesture. "And this, is Voutos."
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
8)@RisingFlames - Kachina - Male character
2)@Zenikay - Mizana
5)@Dragonninja - Yuki - Shnee
Just in case y'all missed the first ping! ^^
8)@RisingFlames - Kachina - Male character
2)@Zenikay - Mizana
5)@Dragonninja - Yuki - Shnee
Just in case y'all missed the first ping! ^^
Tallis raised an eyebrow at the girl named Faye.
So she was friendly. A lot friendly in Tallis's book.
Nevertheless, he shook her hand just to be polite. "I'm Tallis," he said, retaining an air of casualness. He waved a slight hand towards the boy named Voutos.
Tallis raised an eyebrow at the girl named Faye.
So she was friendly. A lot friendly in Tallis's book.
Nevertheless, he shook her hand just to be polite. "I'm Tallis," he said, retaining an air of casualness. He waved a slight hand towards the boy named Voutos.
hu72dVR.png
[center][img]https://img.clipartfest.com/c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png[/img] Eric let out a small laugh. "Go ahead, she loves being pet under her chin." He responded. Aurelia, seeing as she had nothing else to do, finally went up to the three. She started off in a stern tone, "Eric, first off, why didn't you tell me Heather wandered away? And two," She put on a "nicer" voice, "May I ask your name?" She looked at the girl Eric had been talking to, and she glared her brother. [i]Charismatic little s***.[/i] Aurelia though angrily. [img]https://img.clipartfest.com/c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png[/img][/center]
c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png

Eric let out a small laugh. "Go ahead, she loves being pet under her chin." He responded. Aurelia, seeing as she had nothing else to do, finally went up to the three. She started off in a stern tone, "Eric, first off, why didn't you tell me Heather wandered away? And two," She put on a "nicer" voice, "May I ask your name?" She looked at the girl Eric had been talking to, and she glared her brother. Charismatic little s***. Aurelia though angrily.

c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Happy by his response, she smiled brightly towards the cat. She then took his advice and pet the small creature under the chin. Eagerly waiting to see if what the male had told her was true.
She immediately stood up at the rough voice that wandered over. "I'm sorry if I worried you by attracting your feline companions attention... I'm guessing you are the sister...? My name is Uol..."
Happy by his response, she smiled brightly towards the cat. She then took his advice and pet the small creature under the chin. Eagerly waiting to see if what the male had told her was true.
She immediately stood up at the rough voice that wandered over. "I'm sorry if I worried you by attracting your feline companions attention... I'm guessing you are the sister...? My name is Uol..."
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Aaron watched the few people around him move off towards other groups. He didn't mind that, but it did stress him a little, thinking that they didn't want to talk to him. He hoped that he didn't give off that aura. He waved goodbye to those who wondered off. He politely said bye to those who were still near him. Taking out his, now crumpled pamphlet which included a campus map, he tried to make his way towards the boy dorms.
Aaron watched the few people around him move off towards other groups. He didn't mind that, but it did stress him a little, thinking that they didn't want to talk to him. He hoped that he didn't give off that aura. He waved goodbye to those who wondered off. He politely said bye to those who were still near him. Taking out his, now crumpled pamphlet which included a campus map, he tried to make his way towards the boy dorms.
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
Faye noticed it was getting later, so she decided to go unpack her things before heading to the cafeteria for breakfast. "Bye you two! It was nice talking to you Voutos! See ya!" She shifted her back pack again, turned, and headed to the girl's dormitory.

When she got into her room, she tossed her backpack onto a bed and set her plain purple suitcase down. Then she plopped herself on the bed, sighing. Then, she started to unpack her things, taking out the bag of decorations that she'd planned on using in the room. Where was her roommate? Weren't most of all the other students already here? Oh well. She shoved her clothing into a couple of drawers and freshened up her make-up. Afterword, she headed to the center building which was the Caf.
Faye noticed it was getting later, so she decided to go unpack her things before heading to the cafeteria for breakfast. "Bye you two! It was nice talking to you Voutos! See ya!" She shifted her back pack again, turned, and headed to the girl's dormitory.

When she got into her room, she tossed her backpack onto a bed and set her plain purple suitcase down. Then she plopped herself on the bed, sighing. Then, she started to unpack her things, taking out the bag of decorations that she'd planned on using in the room. Where was her roommate? Weren't most of all the other students already here? Oh well. She shoved her clothing into a couple of drawers and freshened up her make-up. Afterword, she headed to the center building which was the Caf.
Oliver got off the bed when his hunger started to eat at his stomach. Glancing at the empty bed in his room, he wondered who the hell out of those he saw out side was his roommate. Silently he sent prayers to the gods that he didn't get that creepy boy with the baby face.

Exiting his room, he pulled a lollipop out and stuck it in his mouth. He usually always had a pocket full of the little sweets when he couldn't freely smoke. Twirling his raspberry flavored sucker in his mouth, he spotted a boy that was his polar opposite in looks.

The boy perked his interest when he kept waving at the people passed, even if they didn't wave back. "Are you having fun waving to no one?" He realized a bit to late that his tone came out rather bored and could be taken as annoyed. He didn't mean to sound that way, but he really wanted to know if the kid like doing what he was. Cause to him it just looked weird.

@Artemiis
Oliver got off the bed when his hunger started to eat at his stomach. Glancing at the empty bed in his room, he wondered who the hell out of those he saw out side was his roommate. Silently he sent prayers to the gods that he didn't get that creepy boy with the baby face.

Exiting his room, he pulled a lollipop out and stuck it in his mouth. He usually always had a pocket full of the little sweets when he couldn't freely smoke. Twirling his raspberry flavored sucker in his mouth, he spotted a boy that was his polar opposite in looks.

The boy perked his interest when he kept waving at the people passed, even if they didn't wave back. "Are you having fun waving to no one?" He realized a bit to late that his tone came out rather bored and could be taken as annoyed. He didn't mean to sound that way, but he really wanted to know if the kid like doing what he was. Cause to him it just looked weird.

@Artemiis
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14