Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight By Me {Rp Thread}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
"Oh, yeah. Well, I don't know, you just seemed interesting." Faye laughed silently a bit at how the boy looked as if he wanted to kick himself for asking the question. She also noticed how he didn't give his name. "What's your name?"
"Oh, yeah. Well, I don't know, you just seemed interesting." Faye laughed silently a bit at how the boy looked as if he wanted to kick himself for asking the question. She also noticed how he didn't give his name. "What's your name?"
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
Voutos was taken back, slightly surprised at her response. Interesting? His eyes narrowed a bit as he noticed her silent laughter. At her question, he sighed internally. Uncertain as to why, he decided that there was no harm. "My name is Voutos. By interesting, do you mean in a good way or a bad way? It can go either way you know."
Voutos was taken back, slightly surprised at her response. Interesting? His eyes narrowed a bit as he noticed her silent laughter. At her question, he sighed internally. Uncertain as to why, he decided that there was no harm. "My name is Voutos. By interesting, do you mean in a good way or a bad way? It can go either way you know."
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
((oh GLOBS!! Sorry for the tardiness, forgot to sub to this form XC ))

Oliver walked up to the schools gates, throwing his cigarette on the ground and smothering it out with his boots, he passed through the high iron gates. He made a mental note of the difficulty in climbing the high structure if he wanted to sneak out. He was surprised and slightly annoyed to see so many students still mulling around and introducing themselves. He was trying to avoid all that when he bugged Vic, his older brother, to drop him off a bit late on the first day. Sighing through his nose, he tightened his grip on his bag a bit and headed through the crowd, hoping none would get in his way to his room.

Taking glances at the groups around him, he noticed how everyone on the most part seemed rather friendly and talkative. The exact kind of people he had problems interacting with. His hand twitched to grab another cig, but the school rules prohibited such habits, and he didn't want to cause problems on the first day. Hearing a particularly cheery voice, he glanced to a girl who introduced herself to a grumpy boy as Faye. Making another mental note, he made sure to stay clear away from that one. Something about those overly cheery folks made him want to grind his teeth. Seeing the building that was marked on his map as his dorm, he felt his body sag in relief. Almost there without one incident, perhaps this place wont be too bad.

((oh GLOBS!! Sorry for the tardiness, forgot to sub to this form XC ))

Oliver walked up to the schools gates, throwing his cigarette on the ground and smothering it out with his boots, he passed through the high iron gates. He made a mental note of the difficulty in climbing the high structure if he wanted to sneak out. He was surprised and slightly annoyed to see so many students still mulling around and introducing themselves. He was trying to avoid all that when he bugged Vic, his older brother, to drop him off a bit late on the first day. Sighing through his nose, he tightened his grip on his bag a bit and headed through the crowd, hoping none would get in his way to his room.

Taking glances at the groups around him, he noticed how everyone on the most part seemed rather friendly and talkative. The exact kind of people he had problems interacting with. His hand twitched to grab another cig, but the school rules prohibited such habits, and he didn't want to cause problems on the first day. Hearing a particularly cheery voice, he glanced to a girl who introduced herself to a grumpy boy as Faye. Making another mental note, he made sure to stay clear away from that one. Something about those overly cheery folks made him want to grind his teeth. Seeing the building that was marked on his map as his dorm, he felt his body sag in relief. Almost there without one incident, perhaps this place wont be too bad.

Eria looked at Cryo with faint interest. "Hello" she said clasping her hands "I'm Eria, pleased to meet you" She gave him a smile before looking after Faye. Eria wondered if she should follow her, Faye was the only one she had actually talked to, but after watching the conversation for a moment it seemed the sort of thing she shouldn't interrupt. Still she took a step in there direction just in case things went sour with her current group.
Eria looked at Cryo with faint interest. "Hello" she said clasping her hands "I'm Eria, pleased to meet you" She gave him a smile before looking after Faye. Eria wondered if she should follow her, Faye was the only one she had actually talked to, but after watching the conversation for a moment it seemed the sort of thing she shouldn't interrupt. Still she took a step in there direction just in case things went sour with her current group.
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Uol smiled slightly at the cats interactions with her. While the purple-eyed feline pawed her hand she used her other hand to pet the small creature in front of her.
As she did not notice the other presence until words echoed into her ears, which in result slightly startled her. Uol then looked up to where the voice was coming from to find a male that has the same colored eyes as the feline directly in front of her. She looks down at the cat once more, than back at the male to make sure, only to confirm her suspicions.
She stands up slowly, to face the strange male. "Oh, then this cat is yours then. I apologize if I stepped over boundaries... my name is Uol... may I inquire yours...?" she asked slowly.
Uol smiled slightly at the cats interactions with her. While the purple-eyed feline pawed her hand she used her other hand to pet the small creature in front of her.
As she did not notice the other presence until words echoed into her ears, which in result slightly startled her. Uol then looked up to where the voice was coming from to find a male that has the same colored eyes as the feline directly in front of her. She looks down at the cat once more, than back at the male to make sure, only to confirm her suspicions.
She stands up slowly, to face the strange male. "Oh, then this cat is yours then. I apologize if I stepped over boundaries... my name is Uol... may I inquire yours...?" she asked slowly.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Although he had seemed very closed off before, only intent on his brother, somehow, Faye had gotten him to have a bit of a conversation with her. "Well, Voutos, I don't really know. You kind of reminded me of..." She trailed off and looked a bit distant. After a few seconds, she realized she had stopped talking and started to change the subject.
"So, who do you think your roommate will be? Mine's a girl named," She pulled a paper out of er pocket, "Ka-chi-na. I think that's how you pronounce it."
Although he had seemed very closed off before, only intent on his brother, somehow, Faye had gotten him to have a bit of a conversation with her. "Well, Voutos, I don't really know. You kind of reminded me of..." She trailed off and looked a bit distant. After a few seconds, she realized she had stopped talking and started to change the subject.
"So, who do you think your roommate will be? Mine's a girl named," She pulled a paper out of er pocket, "Ka-chi-na. I think that's how you pronounce it."
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
Cryo narrowed his eyes at the girl Eria. She clearly was not someone who would suit him. She'd looked at him with such disinterest. He felt hurt. Slipping back into his childish mask, he looked at the ground as though studying his own shoes. "Just like at home. You might fit in quite well with my family." His eyes had an odd glint to them.

Voutos tilted his head when Faye cut herself off. I guess I remind her of someone else then? Despite himself, he was curious as to this girl's past and who exactly he reminded her of. Shaking himself out of his thoughts, he heard that last bit of her question. "Mine is someone named Aaron. A male I would presume. I hope my roommate will at least be tolerable. Preferably less annoying then Cryo."
Cryo narrowed his eyes at the girl Eria. She clearly was not someone who would suit him. She'd looked at him with such disinterest. He felt hurt. Slipping back into his childish mask, he looked at the ground as though studying his own shoes. "Just like at home. You might fit in quite well with my family." His eyes had an odd glint to them.

Voutos tilted his head when Faye cut herself off. I guess I remind her of someone else then? Despite himself, he was curious as to this girl's past and who exactly he reminded her of. Shaking himself out of his thoughts, he heard that last bit of her question. "Mine is someone named Aaron. A male I would presume. I hope my roommate will at least be tolerable. Preferably less annoying then Cryo."
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[center][img]https://img.clipartfest.com/c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png[/img] "Boundaries?" Eric smiled at this, "There aren't really any boundaries with Heather over here." The cat purred at looked up at Uol. "Name's Eric, quite the common name compared to yours. Does your name have maybe a story or a meaning to it?" He asked, genuinely curious. Eric could feel Aurelia's gaze burn through him. [img]https://img.clipartfest.com/c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png[/img][/center]
c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png

"Boundaries?" Eric smiled at this, "There aren't really any boundaries with Heather over here." The cat purred at looked up at Uol. "Name's Eric, quite the common name compared to yours. Does your name have maybe a story or a meaning to it?" He asked, genuinely curious. Eric could feel Aurelia's gaze burn through him.

c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
"Uhm well... I'm slightly foreign I guess you could say..." she paused awkwardly moving her right foot across the concrete below her. "I don't really know whether it has some story or meaning to it, I only know it as my name," she stopped her foot in motion, as to show that's her true answer. Uol then bent down to the black cat once more, "Is it alright if I pet her for another minute or two?"
"Uhm well... I'm slightly foreign I guess you could say..." she paused awkwardly moving her right foot across the concrete below her. "I don't really know whether it has some story or meaning to it, I only know it as my name," she stopped her foot in motion, as to show that's her true answer. Uol then bent down to the black cat once more, "Is it alright if I pet her for another minute or two?"
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Elaine started to get tired of all the chatter, so she made a small, little wolf like creature that ran around the room. It gracefully avoided the large feet from other people. It jumped as other people stared at it. Elaine soon picked it up, and laid it on her shoulder. Elaine walked around and looked at her schedule. She had many classes, but Elaine new the classes were going to be fun. She was happy to be with people who didn't outcast her.
Elaine started to get tired of all the chatter, so she made a small, little wolf like creature that ran around the room. It gracefully avoided the large feet from other people. It jumped as other people stared at it. Elaine soon picked it up, and laid it on her shoulder. Elaine walked around and looked at her schedule. She had many classes, but Elaine new the classes were going to be fun. She was happy to be with people who didn't outcast her.
109dcbb08671a69cebba15e6860b2efdb65bde8f_128.gifavatar_4df3de827152_128.png Voltron And Twenty One Pilots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14