Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight By Me {Rp Thread}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Faye turned to the words of the newest girl. "Oh! Hi! I'm Faye! I love your name! It's so pretty!" She looked Eria up and down, taking in the majestic silver hair, she reached out and ran her fingers through the ends. "Wow! I'm deciding whether or not to dye my hair, this..." she gestured to her own hair, "this is getting pretty boring."
Faye turned to the words of the newest girl. "Oh! Hi! I'm Faye! I love your name! It's so pretty!" She looked Eria up and down, taking in the majestic silver hair, she reached out and ran her fingers through the ends. "Wow! I'm deciding whether or not to dye my hair, this..." she gestured to her own hair, "this is getting pretty boring."
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
Eria blinked in surprise at Faye's forwardness. "Oh, thank you" She said looking at her silver hair and then back at Faye's red locks "I like your hair as well, its pretty"
Eria blinked in surprise at Faye's forwardness. "Oh, thank you" She said looking at her silver hair and then back at Faye's red locks "I like your hair as well, its pretty"
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
"Oh! Thank you!" Then she added, "Also, please forgive me if I'm a bit too loud. I always do that when I'm excited! I mean, it's a whole new school!"
Then she turned back to the other two they were standing by. "So, who are you two?"
"Oh! Thank you!" Then she added, "Also, please forgive me if I'm a bit too loud. I always do that when I'm excited! I mean, it's a whole new school!"
Then she turned back to the other two they were standing by. "So, who are you two?"
Aaron smiled as the girl (@Mightybeast) introduced herself. "Aaron. Pleasure to meet you." He gently took her hand and shook it, putting his luggage down. "Are you excited to be here?" He asked Elaine. When a redheaded girl (@/Avirein) introduced herself, he smiled politely and introduced himself again. He watched the two girls, one had jut recently wandered over (@Silvershadowcat) , talk and waited for them to finish. "I'm Aaron." He grinned and waived.
Aaron smiled as the girl (@Mightybeast) introduced herself. "Aaron. Pleasure to meet you." He gently took her hand and shook it, putting his luggage down. "Are you excited to be here?" He asked Elaine. When a redheaded girl (@/Avirein) introduced herself, he smiled politely and introduced himself again. He watched the two girls, one had jut recently wandered over (@Silvershadowcat) , talk and waited for them to finish. "I'm Aaron." He grinned and waived.
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
"So, do any of you know when everyone else will arrive? I'm really eager to meet everyone else!" She shifted her backpack, this boy was cute. Although, she had promised her best friend back home to never fall in love with blondes, Althea, her BFF, had always said that blond boys were always bad, though Faye wasn't quite sure about this one.
"So, do any of you know when everyone else will arrive? I'm really eager to meet everyone else!" She shifted her backpack, this boy was cute. Although, she had promised her best friend back home to never fall in love with blondes, Althea, her BFF, had always said that blond boys were always bad, though Faye wasn't quite sure about this one.
(Avirein, Artemiis, Silvershadowcat, and mightybeast)

Cryo spotted the group of people as Voutos dragged him through the gate. Twisting himself out of his older brother's grip, he walked over to the group. Plastering a bright smile on his face, he introduced himself. "Hello! I'm Cryolite but I preferred to be called Cryo. Are you all new here as well?" His head tilted the side inquisitively. His bright gold eyes shone as he ran his gaze over the people gathered. Which one would make the best companion for him? Or in more simplistic and honest terms, who would pay the most attention to him whenever he walked up to them?

Voutos noticed that Cryo had slipped away. Looking around, he saw the group that his younger brother had now joined. He wasn't one to be big on wanting to be around other people. All he needed was his books. It was just so difficult to try and connect enough with others to form a bond and took so much effort. Most people are simply too emotional. Remembering his parents' parting words about keeping an eye on Cryo, he decided to wait and watch from a distance. Just because he had to watch after his younger brother and his brother wants to talk to everyone he sees, doesn't mean that he himself had to follow after.
(Avirein, Artemiis, Silvershadowcat, and mightybeast)

Cryo spotted the group of people as Voutos dragged him through the gate. Twisting himself out of his older brother's grip, he walked over to the group. Plastering a bright smile on his face, he introduced himself. "Hello! I'm Cryolite but I preferred to be called Cryo. Are you all new here as well?" His head tilted the side inquisitively. His bright gold eyes shone as he ran his gaze over the people gathered. Which one would make the best companion for him? Or in more simplistic and honest terms, who would pay the most attention to him whenever he walked up to them?

Voutos noticed that Cryo had slipped away. Looking around, he saw the group that his younger brother had now joined. He wasn't one to be big on wanting to be around other people. All he needed was his books. It was just so difficult to try and connect enough with others to form a bond and took so much effort. Most people are simply too emotional. Remembering his parents' parting words about keeping an eye on Cryo, he decided to wait and watch from a distance. Just because he had to watch after his younger brother and his brother wants to talk to everyone he sees, doesn't mean that he himself had to follow after.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
((I was so excited when I saw the name. I thought you had written 'Fite me' and I got all excited. :\
Ignore my random post, this is an interesting RP!~))
((I was so excited when I saw the name. I thought you had written 'Fite me' and I got all excited. :\
Ignore my random post, this is an interesting RP!~))
[center][img]https://img.clipartfest.com/c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png[/img] Heather circled the girl's leg, purple eyes focusing on her facial features and behavior. The feline looked at the girl's hand and then put her front paw on the girl's hand, in a similar fashion to how a dog would do it. Eric, seeing his opportunity to jump in, went over to Heather, and in a calm manor, stated, "Oh, you found my sister's cat." He bent down to get a look at Heather and then took a sip of his grape slushie. "May I ask your name?" He said, standing back up. Meanwhile, Aurelia had finally gotten an idea of everyone's personality. Adjusting her necklace, she looked around for Heather and Eric, and once she finally saw them, a smirk tugged on her lips, and then, a look of curiousity. First day of school, and Eric was already doing.. something. Her eyes shifted, taking a look at Heather who had taken an interest in the girl Eric was talking to. [img]https://img.clipartfest.com/c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png[/img][/center]
c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png

Heather circled the girl's leg, purple eyes focusing on her facial features and behavior. The feline looked at the girl's hand and then put her front paw on the girl's hand, in a similar fashion to how a dog would do it. Eric, seeing his opportunity to jump in, went over to Heather, and in a calm manor, stated, "Oh, you found my sister's cat." He bent down to get a look at Heather and then took a sip of his grape slushie. "May I ask your name?" He said, standing back up.

Meanwhile, Aurelia had finally gotten an idea of everyone's personality. Adjusting her necklace, she looked around for Heather and Eric, and once she finally saw them, a smirk tugged on her lips, and then, a look of curiousity. First day of school, and Eric was already doing.. something. Her eyes shifted, taking a look at Heather who had taken an interest in the girl Eric was talking to.
c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Faye turned to the newcomer, "Oh! Hello! I'm Faye! It's nice to meet you Cryo!" She looked at the boy that Cryo had previously been with, he had a blunt expression, and slightly red hair. She was immediately attracted to him, thinking that he looked to serious for his own good. Telling the others that she would be back in a moment, she stepped over to him. She made sure to be careful to make it seem like she wasn't intruding too much, but could barely help herself. "Hi, I'm Faye, you looked lonely. Are you Cryolite's brother or something?" She looked at him, his dreary mood slightly infecting her and her usual smile partly disappeared.
Faye turned to the newcomer, "Oh! Hello! I'm Faye! It's nice to meet you Cryo!" She looked at the boy that Cryo had previously been with, he had a blunt expression, and slightly red hair. She was immediately attracted to him, thinking that he looked to serious for his own good. Telling the others that she would be back in a moment, she stepped over to him. She made sure to be careful to make it seem like she wasn't intruding too much, but could barely help herself. "Hi, I'm Faye, you looked lonely. Are you Cryolite's brother or something?" She looked at him, his dreary mood slightly infecting her and her usual smile partly disappeared.
Cryo looked at the girl who had spoken. "Hello Faye! Nice to meet you as well!" Following her gaze out of the corner of his eyes, she noticed she was looking towards Voutos. Probably one of those super nice people who don't like to exclude anyone or maybe it's some other reason. Regardless, someone I should try to be friends with but nothing more then a close acquaintance. With that, he checked her off and mentally categorized the girl.

Voutos blinked at the girl who had approached him. "Hello. I am indeed Cryolite's brother. His older brother to be exact." He stated, examining the female. He'd avoided giving her his name since that would require a small bond between them. His eyes caught her smile faltering. Hmm. "May I inquire as to why you approached me? It seems to me like you have a group of friends already." The question was spoken before he could stop himself. Why had he done that? Asking a question was basically telling the other people that he wanted to have a conversation.
Cryo looked at the girl who had spoken. "Hello Faye! Nice to meet you as well!" Following her gaze out of the corner of his eyes, she noticed she was looking towards Voutos. Probably one of those super nice people who don't like to exclude anyone or maybe it's some other reason. Regardless, someone I should try to be friends with but nothing more then a close acquaintance. With that, he checked her off and mentally categorized the girl.

Voutos blinked at the girl who had approached him. "Hello. I am indeed Cryolite's brother. His older brother to be exact." He stated, examining the female. He'd avoided giving her his name since that would require a small bond between them. His eyes caught her smile faltering. Hmm. "May I inquire as to why you approached me? It seems to me like you have a group of friends already." The question was spoken before he could stop himself. Why had he done that? Asking a question was basically telling the other people that he wanted to have a conversation.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14