Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight By Me {Rp Thread}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
qyemhc.png

Link to the OOC Center
1) @Lavendetta - Aurelia-Eric
2)@Zenikay - Mizana
3)@Rosetta248 - Uol
4)@Silvershadowcat - Eria
5)@Dragonninja - Yuki - Shnee
6)@Josell - Dara - Tallis
7)@mightybeast - Elaine
8)@RisingFlames - Kachina - Male character
9)@Artemiis - Aaron
10)@Blizzardwing - Voutos - Cryolite
11)@Foxbrush - Oliver

Make sure to subscribe!
Let's begin!
qyemhc.png

Link to the OOC Center
1) @Lavendetta - Aurelia-Eric
2)@Zenikay - Mizana
3)@Rosetta248 - Uol
4)@Silvershadowcat - Eria
5)@Dragonninja - Yuki - Shnee
6)@Josell - Dara - Tallis
7)@mightybeast - Elaine
8)@RisingFlames - Kachina - Male character
9)@Artemiis - Aaron
10)@Blizzardwing - Voutos - Cryolite
11)@Foxbrush - Oliver

Make sure to subscribe!
Let's begin!
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
The day was long, she knew as such it would be. Though this would not stop her from stepping forwards to the school grounds now in front of her. She had no idea what would be ahead of her, but she had no intent on staying back and doing nothing with her abilities. Especially after everything that has happened to her. This was a new beginning.
The day was long, she knew as such it would be. Though this would not stop her from stepping forwards to the school grounds now in front of her. She had no idea what would be ahead of her, but she had no intent on staying back and doing nothing with her abilities. Especially after everything that has happened to her. This was a new beginning.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
[center][img]https://img.clipartfest.com/c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png[/img] "Here's to hoping they have a piano here." Eric muttered under his breath, hand gripping tighter on his black suitcase, packed with his things. He took a sip of his purple slushie, giving a sigh afterwards. "Grape, really? Your favorite flavor is blueberry. Looks like someone loves their aesthetic." Aurelia said in what was supposed to be a joking tone, but it came out more as an unimpressed one. Heather had somehow managed to curl around Aurelia's neck, purring softly. "You do realize we don't know what policies are on pets, right?" Eric commented, patting Heather's head. "Screw the policies, Heather is staying with me." She said in a stern tone while the black cat hopped off her neck and into her bag. Eric stared at the small feline for a bit, "Maybe you can take her to creature bonding." As they approached the gates, Aurelia had started to inquire to herself about the school. Her roomate? The staff? She cursed herself for not thinking about this before, but kept quiet. "Determined to make an appearance, eh?" Eric inquired, "A blazer, purple necklace, a skirt, purple earrings." He chuckled, and she swore she would've slapped him right there. "Hush, we're here." Aurelia fought the urge to make a good remark, but instead straightened her posture and approached the gates, Eric following behind. Aurelia instantly began to analyis the students around her. [i]Stern, tense, damaged. Quiet, shy, yet friendly. Approachable, bold..[/i] She went on in her head, taking mental notes. Heather, who was getting bored, hopped out of Aurelia's bag and went to a nearby girl and circled her. Eric had noticed, but didn't say anything, hoping this would get interesting while Aurelia wasn't paying attention. [img]https://img.clipartfest.com/c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png[/img]
c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png
"Here's to hoping they have a piano here." Eric muttered under his breath, hand gripping tighter on his black suitcase, packed with his things. He took a sip of his purple slushie, giving a sigh afterwards. "Grape, really? Your favorite flavor is blueberry. Looks like someone loves their aesthetic." Aurelia said in what was supposed to be a joking tone, but it came out more as an unimpressed one. Heather had somehow managed to curl around Aurelia's neck, purring softly. "You do realize we don't know what policies are on pets, right?" Eric commented, patting Heather's head. "Screw the policies, Heather is staying with me." She said in a stern tone while the black cat hopped off her neck and into her bag. Eric stared at the small feline for a bit, "Maybe you can take her to creature bonding."

As they approached the gates, Aurelia had started to inquire to herself about the school. Her roomate? The staff? She cursed herself for not thinking about this before, but kept quiet. "Determined to make an appearance, eh?" Eric inquired, "A blazer, purple necklace, a skirt, purple earrings." He chuckled, and she swore she would've slapped him right there. "Hush, we're here." Aurelia fought the urge to make a good remark, but instead straightened her posture and approached the gates, Eric following behind. Aurelia instantly began to analyis the students around her. Stern, tense, damaged. Quiet, shy, yet friendly. Approachable, bold.. She went on in her head, taking mental notes. Heather, who was getting bored, hopped out of Aurelia's bag and went to a nearby girl and circled her. Eric had noticed, but didn't say anything, hoping this would get interesting while Aurelia wasn't paying attention.

c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Eria walked into the school grounds subconsciously picking her nails in apprehension. She looked around the campus, it looked normal, peaceful and she let out a breath. As she looked around she saw another girl (@Rosetta248). She walked up to her "hey are you new here? I'm Eria, nice to meet you"
Eria walked into the school grounds subconsciously picking her nails in apprehension. She looked around the campus, it looked normal, peaceful and she let out a breath. As she looked around she saw another girl (@Rosetta248). She walked up to her "hey are you new here? I'm Eria, nice to meet you"
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Uol, noticing the small creature that had wandered over her way. She knelt down to the black furred cat, holding out her hand slowly, offering to pet the purple eyed wonder. She adored animals and creatures of all sorts and sizes, she really only felt complete trust in them. Uol was hoping that having their own creatures with them was allowed... due to the fact she snuck along her own. Even if they denied her such she couldn't be without the only living being that she had gotten close with.

While Uol did such interaction, a silver haired female walked over and started conversation with her. Being a person of little words, and tend to be standoffish, she looked the female over quickly, then back at the cat before she answered the pale girl. "Yes," she said, "Uol," she then finished. She was more focused on what the purple-eyed cat in front of her would do.
Uol, noticing the small creature that had wandered over her way. She knelt down to the black furred cat, holding out her hand slowly, offering to pet the purple eyed wonder. She adored animals and creatures of all sorts and sizes, she really only felt complete trust in them. Uol was hoping that having their own creatures with them was allowed... due to the fact she snuck along her own. Even if they denied her such she couldn't be without the only living being that she had gotten close with.

While Uol did such interaction, a silver haired female walked over and started conversation with her. Being a person of little words, and tend to be standoffish, she looked the female over quickly, then back at the cat before she answered the pale girl. "Yes," she said, "Uol," she then finished. She was more focused on what the purple-eyed cat in front of her would do.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Voutos sighed as he and his younger brother approached the school. Cryo was being annoyingly overexcited at the prospect of going to a new school and getting away from all the family drama. Their parents had not been the happiest when they found out Cryo decided to join Voutos and he had already applied. It would be nice though to have a long and well deserved break from those arguments. He tugged his pale cream coloured scarf more tightly around his neck as a gentle breeze fly by.

Cryolite practically skipped towards the gate. "Voutos, this is gonna be so much fun!" Turning back to look at his older brother, he frowned. "Can't you at least try to smile? It kind of kills the mood when you just stand there with your blank expression." A mischievous glint in his eyes, he walked back over to his brother and let go of his bag to force a smile on Voutos's face. Shivering, he immediately dropped his hands. "Never mind. You look so creepy when you smile. Probably because you never do so it just looks odd. So practice smiling more!" He grinned, showing off a smile that most people complimented.

Voutos sighed. It had only been a few hours and he was beyond done with his younger sibling. "You are talking as though you are the elder sibling and I am simply the annoying younger brother. Do not forget I am the eldest child, not you." Cryo crinkled his nose distastefully. "You're so mean to me! You always bully me!" His younger brother had started doing this kind of stuff recently. Honestly, he couldn't care less about what his brother thought of him. Grabbing Cryolite's hand, he dragged him back towards the gate. "Stop being so egotistical and overdramatic. It will get you nowhere in life." His tone was monotone as usual as he scolded Cryo for his behaviour.
Voutos sighed as he and his younger brother approached the school. Cryo was being annoyingly overexcited at the prospect of going to a new school and getting away from all the family drama. Their parents had not been the happiest when they found out Cryo decided to join Voutos and he had already applied. It would be nice though to have a long and well deserved break from those arguments. He tugged his pale cream coloured scarf more tightly around his neck as a gentle breeze fly by.

Cryolite practically skipped towards the gate. "Voutos, this is gonna be so much fun!" Turning back to look at his older brother, he frowned. "Can't you at least try to smile? It kind of kills the mood when you just stand there with your blank expression." A mischievous glint in his eyes, he walked back over to his brother and let go of his bag to force a smile on Voutos's face. Shivering, he immediately dropped his hands. "Never mind. You look so creepy when you smile. Probably because you never do so it just looks odd. So practice smiling more!" He grinned, showing off a smile that most people complimented.

Voutos sighed. It had only been a few hours and he was beyond done with his younger sibling. "You are talking as though you are the elder sibling and I am simply the annoying younger brother. Do not forget I am the eldest child, not you." Cryo crinkled his nose distastefully. "You're so mean to me! You always bully me!" His younger brother had started doing this kind of stuff recently. Honestly, he couldn't care less about what his brother thought of him. Grabbing Cryolite's hand, he dragged him back towards the gate. "Stop being so egotistical and overdramatic. It will get you nowhere in life." His tone was monotone as usual as he scolded Cryo for his behaviour.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Aaron clutched his paper in his right hand and his suitcase in his left. He was quite excited, yet also nervous. Nervexcited? Was that a thing? Probably not. He sighed, letting out a breath that he wasn't aware that he had been holding. Rolling his shoulders, Aaron walked forwards.
Aaron clutched his paper in his right hand and his suitcase in his left. He was quite excited, yet also nervous. Nervexcited? Was that a thing? Probably not. He sighed, letting out a breath that he wasn't aware that he had been holding. Rolling his shoulders, Aaron walked forwards.
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
Elaine walked into the school cautiously. She was nervous, sure, but she was also slightly excited. Maybe a little too excited since icicles grew from her fingers. She saw everyone busting away and meeting up with new friends. The happy smiles and cheerful chattering filled the room with a joyful mood, and Elaine smiled. She brushed off the icicles and walked around.
Elaine saw another student (@Artemiis )and walked over to him. "Hi,umm, my name is Elaine." She said holding out her hand.
Elaine walked into the school cautiously. She was nervous, sure, but she was also slightly excited. Maybe a little too excited since icicles grew from her fingers. She saw everyone busting away and meeting up with new friends. The happy smiles and cheerful chattering filled the room with a joyful mood, and Elaine smiled. She brushed off the icicles and walked around.
Elaine saw another student (@Artemiis )and walked over to him. "Hi,umm, my name is Elaine." She said holding out her hand.
109dcbb08671a69cebba15e6860b2efdb65bde8f_128.gifavatar_4df3de827152_128.png Voltron And Twenty One Pilots
Faye surveyed the grounds, it looked elegant enough. She noticed a few students chatting, they looked interesting enough, but a blond boy (@/Artemiis), and a blue-haired girl(@/mightybeast), peeked her interest. So, re-situating her backpack, she headed over to the students, making sure not to turn her hands blue from excitement.
Walking up to the two, she announced herself, "Hi! I'm guessing that you two are new too? I'm Faye!"
Faye surveyed the grounds, it looked elegant enough. She noticed a few students chatting, they looked interesting enough, but a blond boy (@/Artemiis), and a blue-haired girl(@/mightybeast), peeked her interest. So, re-situating her backpack, she headed over to the students, making sure not to turn her hands blue from excitement.
Walking up to the two, she announced herself, "Hi! I'm guessing that you two are new too? I'm Faye!"
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
Eria gazed at the girl, thrown off by her short response. She backed away and looked around watching three children talk (Avirein, Artemiis, and mightybeast) She walked up to them and wondered if she should introduce herself. "Hello, I'm Eria" she sad after a moment of thought.
Eria gazed at the girl, thrown off by her short response. She backed away and looked around watching three children talk (Avirein, Artemiis, and mightybeast) She walked up to them and wondered if she should introduce herself. "Hello, I'm Eria" she sad after a moment of thought.
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14