Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Divergent RP (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132
Caytlin looks down at the paper. How does she have such good aim? she wonders. Cay decides to not send something back, since SP was in the front.

Heather looks over at Lincoln's paper, seeing that he wrote something on it. She reads it. I think I have math she writes.

((Sorry its short))
Caytlin looks down at the paper. How does she have such good aim? she wonders. Cay decides to not send something back, since SP was in the front.

Heather looks over at Lincoln's paper, seeing that he wrote something on it. She reads it. I think I have math she writes.

((Sorry its short))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Caytlin looks up, to see the teacher staring at her expectantly. "Well Miss Louisa." The teacher says plainly. "Are you going to come answer this question or not?" She asks, pointing at the board. Cay nods slightly, and stands up, walking toward the front of the classroom. This should be easy, after all, math was the only thing she was good at. She looks at the board, and it had a problem on it, but it only gave the number and the answer, not what you were dividing it by. She quickly goes through it in her head, before writing down on the board 27. The teacher smiles. "Well done." She says, but as Cay walks back to her seat the teacher sees the paper airplane on the seat. She raises her eyebrows. "What is that?" She asks, pointing at it. Cay blinks, she had been passing notes for years, yet she forgot to hide this one. "It's something a friend gave me before class." She starts to say, but gets interrupted. "Someone kept throwing those at her." Says a boy from Candor. The teacher looks at Cay. "And who was this?" She asks, scanning the rest of the class.

((Plot twist))
Caytlin looks up, to see the teacher staring at her expectantly. "Well Miss Louisa." The teacher says plainly. "Are you going to come answer this question or not?" She asks, pointing at the board. Cay nods slightly, and stands up, walking toward the front of the classroom. This should be easy, after all, math was the only thing she was good at. She looks at the board, and it had a problem on it, but it only gave the number and the answer, not what you were dividing it by. She quickly goes through it in her head, before writing down on the board 27. The teacher smiles. "Well done." She says, but as Cay walks back to her seat the teacher sees the paper airplane on the seat. She raises her eyebrows. "What is that?" She asks, pointing at it. Cay blinks, she had been passing notes for years, yet she forgot to hide this one. "It's something a friend gave me before class." She starts to say, but gets interrupted. "Someone kept throwing those at her." Says a boy from Candor. The teacher looks at Cay. "And who was this?" She asks, scanning the rest of the class.

((Plot twist))
((I wanna see SP's reaction, will she not admit that she wrote if? What will she do?))
((I wanna see SP's reaction, will she not admit that she wrote if? What will she do?))
((SP is gonna have to internally fight herself lol.
So sorry I responded so late again, I got swamped by a few irl stuff heh))

Serendipity shrugged as Caytlin walked up to the board, and started jotting down the answer for a problem the teacher called her for. She watched intently, to her peer's surprise, considering S.P. almost never took an interest in actual class lessons. She smirked when Caytlin finished with a perfect answer, with a pleasing smile from the teacher to compliment it. S.P. was about to tell Caytlin, 'Good Job,' as she passed her, when the teacher stopped her breath short with a question.
A single question.
One question to ruin her time.
Caytlin's lying would've worked perfectly, had it not been for the silly little Candor goodie two-shoes in the room. Serendipity's face grimaced as the teacher spoke, harsh words filling her ears. She had been a slacker in the room many times, and had paid for it as well. One more detention would be bad, but letting Caytlin take the blame would be ultimately worse.
Instead she went for a mix of the two.

"And who was that someone, smart guy?" S.P. yelped, glaring at the boy. Unfortunately, she couldn't accuse him of lying, because, well, the Candor are good at proving the truth. She stood up, and struck her arm out, pointing at him. If the teacher said anything, she could rebound his argument with a number reasons.
S.P. decided that she would tell the truth if everything went downhill. She dearly hoped that wouldn't be the case.

Licoln's smiled faltered, for he either had Math, or History after this class. His schedule had always been changed and messed with, for his own personal reason, or the fast. that he was almost always the odd person out.
I either have History or Math, because my schedule is a little strange. Lincoln wrote quickly.
((SP is gonna have to internally fight herself lol.
So sorry I responded so late again, I got swamped by a few irl stuff heh))

Serendipity shrugged as Caytlin walked up to the board, and started jotting down the answer for a problem the teacher called her for. She watched intently, to her peer's surprise, considering S.P. almost never took an interest in actual class lessons. She smirked when Caytlin finished with a perfect answer, with a pleasing smile from the teacher to compliment it. S.P. was about to tell Caytlin, 'Good Job,' as she passed her, when the teacher stopped her breath short with a question.
A single question.
One question to ruin her time.
Caytlin's lying would've worked perfectly, had it not been for the silly little Candor goodie two-shoes in the room. Serendipity's face grimaced as the teacher spoke, harsh words filling her ears. She had been a slacker in the room many times, and had paid for it as well. One more detention would be bad, but letting Caytlin take the blame would be ultimately worse.
Instead she went for a mix of the two.

"And who was that someone, smart guy?" S.P. yelped, glaring at the boy. Unfortunately, she couldn't accuse him of lying, because, well, the Candor are good at proving the truth. She stood up, and struck her arm out, pointing at him. If the teacher said anything, she could rebound his argument with a number reasons.
S.P. decided that she would tell the truth if everything went downhill. She dearly hoped that wouldn't be the case.

Licoln's smiled faltered, for he either had Math, or History after this class. His schedule had always been changed and messed with, for his own personal reason, or the fast. that he was almost always the odd person out.
I either have History or Math, because my schedule is a little strange. Lincoln wrote quickly.
Caytlin smiles at SP. "One of the people from the front." The boy says, glaring at SP. The teacher looks at Cay. "Why don't you read it?" She asks. Caytlin reads it, and the rest of the class stares at her. Caytlin looks at one of the other abnegation kids, one who was sitting in the front, a girl. She stands up. "It was me." She says, Cay can't tell why she did it, but she was glad, Caytling was already going to get punished, but that didn't mean SP needed to.

((Can you come up with what the teacher decides to do?))

Heather smiles. Lets hope it's math. she writes, Heather looks up at the teacher, and realizes the class is almost finished.
Caytlin smiles at SP. "One of the people from the front." The boy says, glaring at SP. The teacher looks at Cay. "Why don't you read it?" She asks. Caytlin reads it, and the rest of the class stares at her. Caytlin looks at one of the other abnegation kids, one who was sitting in the front, a girl. She stands up. "It was me." She says, Cay can't tell why she did it, but she was glad, Caytling was already going to get punished, but that didn't mean SP needed to.

((Can you come up with what the teacher decides to do?))

Heather smiles. Lets hope it's math. she writes, Heather looks up at the teacher, and realizes the class is almost finished.
((sure thing! :) ))

Serendipity's glare intensified as the boy spoke, smirking lightly when he didn't mention her name.
Maybe a Erudite could be very intimidating after all.
She slumped into her seat as the teacher ordered Caytlin to read the note, noticing the burning stares from the others from all corners of the room. She sighed, watching her signal another Abnegation, and in turn, being the selfless kids they were, blamed themselves for the note writing.
S.P. couldn't take it any more. She knew that they were covering up for her, and the guilt that would weigh on her would surely be too much of a burden.
She stood up once more, and smiled gently.
"You know what? It was actually me." She purred, glancing at the annoyed teacher.

The teacher heaved a sigh, and walked over to the two girls.
"Girls, it can't be both of you. Either one of you fesses up, or I'll have to give you both equal punishments." She said softly, explaining her words carefully.
The teacher gazes at S.P., knowing that the Erudite girl's attitude was one that would write such a note.
Serendipity saw the Abnegation girl opening her mouth to speak, and knew what to do.
"It really was me, I confess. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about." She abruptly said, cutting the other girl off quickly. The girl nervously sat down, catching the warning tone S.P. weaved into her speech. The teacher sighs once more, knowing that this was not S.P.'s first offense, and was done taking her for detentions.
"Thank you both for telling the truth. Miss Caytlin, since you are usually so good, I'll let you off with a warning." She turned to S.P.
"And Miss Serendipity... The same applies to you, because I do not want to spend any more detentions with you."

The class snickered at the last part, but Serendipity sighed a breath of relief, and sat down. She glanced back at Caytlin, and apology written on her face.

Lincoln smiled when he saw Heather write hopeful words, watching her turn her gaze bacj to the lesson at hand.
Me too.
Do you think the test tomorrow will be hard?

He wrote, his nerves urging him to ask for her opinion. Lincoln felt that Heather had appeared so relaxed and calm about the upcoming event, while he on the other hand, was nearly going hysterical.
He sighed, stole one last look at Heather, and gazed back at the teacher. Something about the speed of an object falling was being noted in detail, and he grudgingly wrote down some notes. Lincoln was really enjoying his chat with Heather, and he didn't feel motivated to learn at the moment.
Nevertheless, he still jotted down some silly, basic notes.
((sure thing! :) ))

Serendipity's glare intensified as the boy spoke, smirking lightly when he didn't mention her name.
Maybe a Erudite could be very intimidating after all.
She slumped into her seat as the teacher ordered Caytlin to read the note, noticing the burning stares from the others from all corners of the room. She sighed, watching her signal another Abnegation, and in turn, being the selfless kids they were, blamed themselves for the note writing.
S.P. couldn't take it any more. She knew that they were covering up for her, and the guilt that would weigh on her would surely be too much of a burden.
She stood up once more, and smiled gently.
"You know what? It was actually me." She purred, glancing at the annoyed teacher.

The teacher heaved a sigh, and walked over to the two girls.
"Girls, it can't be both of you. Either one of you fesses up, or I'll have to give you both equal punishments." She said softly, explaining her words carefully.
The teacher gazes at S.P., knowing that the Erudite girl's attitude was one that would write such a note.
Serendipity saw the Abnegation girl opening her mouth to speak, and knew what to do.
"It really was me, I confess. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about." She abruptly said, cutting the other girl off quickly. The girl nervously sat down, catching the warning tone S.P. weaved into her speech. The teacher sighs once more, knowing that this was not S.P.'s first offense, and was done taking her for detentions.
"Thank you both for telling the truth. Miss Caytlin, since you are usually so good, I'll let you off with a warning." She turned to S.P.
"And Miss Serendipity... The same applies to you, because I do not want to spend any more detentions with you."

The class snickered at the last part, but Serendipity sighed a breath of relief, and sat down. She glanced back at Caytlin, and apology written on her face.

Lincoln smiled when he saw Heather write hopeful words, watching her turn her gaze bacj to the lesson at hand.
Me too.
Do you think the test tomorrow will be hard?

He wrote, his nerves urging him to ask for her opinion. Lincoln felt that Heather had appeared so relaxed and calm about the upcoming event, while he on the other hand, was nearly going hysterical.
He sighed, stole one last look at Heather, and gazed back at the teacher. Something about the speed of an object falling was being noted in detail, and he grudgingly wrote down some notes. Lincoln was really enjoying his chat with Heather, and he didn't feel motivated to learn at the moment.
Nevertheless, he still jotted down some silly, basic notes.
Cay smiles at the abnegation girl, glad that she tried to help. Caytlin wished it was a different class that this happened, but then again, she probably would've gotten in more trouble. She glances up at SP, wondering why she stood up instead of leaving it.

Heather looks down. not really. she writes, then pauses are you nervous about it? You already asked Heather was confused as to why he kept asking.
Cay smiles at the abnegation girl, glad that she tried to help. Caytlin wished it was a different class that this happened, but then again, she probably would've gotten in more trouble. She glances up at SP, wondering why she stood up instead of leaving it.

Heather looks down. not really. she writes, then pauses are you nervous about it? You already asked Heather was confused as to why he kept asking.
Serendipity exhaled deeply, catching the look Caytlin was giving her.
It was of befuddlement, and in return, S.P. simply shrugged again, taking her seat. The class seemed to drag on after that, the teacher always sneaking infuriated glares towards her, something she was expecting, and the clock appeared to have nearly stopped telling the time.
S.P. sighed, wondering when class would finally be over.

Lincoln found his hands were sweating when Heather wrote down a reply, blushing when she pointed out that he had already asked her before.
He nodded anxiously to himself, summoning the strength to write down how he was really feeling about the upcoming event.
Yes. I am very, very nervous. I feel like if there is a way to mess it up, I will. I'm sorry for asking so many times, but I am freaking out.
He finished, shaking his head slowly after that.
(haha)
Lincoln added nervously, trying to put a light spin on the situation.
Serendipity exhaled deeply, catching the look Caytlin was giving her.
It was of befuddlement, and in return, S.P. simply shrugged again, taking her seat. The class seemed to drag on after that, the teacher always sneaking infuriated glares towards her, something she was expecting, and the clock appeared to have nearly stopped telling the time.
S.P. sighed, wondering when class would finally be over.

Lincoln found his hands were sweating when Heather wrote down a reply, blushing when she pointed out that he had already asked her before.
He nodded anxiously to himself, summoning the strength to write down how he was really feeling about the upcoming event.
Yes. I am very, very nervous. I feel like if there is a way to mess it up, I will. I'm sorry for asking so many times, but I am freaking out.
He finished, shaking his head slowly after that.
(haha)
Lincoln added nervously, trying to put a light spin on the situation.
((So sozz. I didn't get the notification, I'll post tomorrow.))
((So sozz. I didn't get the notification, I'll post tomorrow.))
Heather looks at Lincolns writing. itl be fine she writes quickly, before looking up, class was almost over. see ya at lunch she writes

Cay watches the clock, waiting for it to be 10:00 so clad would be over.
Heather looks at Lincolns writing. itl be fine she writes quickly, before looking up, class was almost over. see ya at lunch she writes

Cay watches the clock, waiting for it to be 10:00 so clad would be over.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132