Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Divergent RP (Private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132
Heather looks up surprised at his question. "Not really. I've know what I am going to choose for years." She says. "I'm more nervous about the tests tomorrow." Heather watches the other kids come into the class, and one boy, someone from dauntless, walking over to her and Lincoln. "Move it." She says, pointing to her chair. "I want to sit there." He says. Heather stands up, and lets the boy sit there.
"Sorry." She tells Lincoln before walking to a different seat, farther along the back row.

((Now it's done.))
Heather looks up surprised at his question. "Not really. I've know what I am going to choose for years." She says. "I'm more nervous about the tests tomorrow." Heather watches the other kids come into the class, and one boy, someone from dauntless, walking over to her and Lincoln. "Move it." She says, pointing to her chair. "I want to sit there." He says. Heather stands up, and lets the boy sit there.
"Sorry." She tells Lincoln before walking to a different seat, farther along the back row.

((Now it's done.))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Cay quickly writes meet me outside afterward on a price of paper, crumples it, and rolls it across the floor, hitting one of SPs shoes. The teacher in this class didn't pay much attention to her. The teacher walks back to check on her work, smiling when she sees it's already done. "Good work." She says plainly before walking back to the front of the class.

((Is Cay and SPs class going to end before the other one starts?))
Cay quickly writes meet me outside afterward on a price of paper, crumples it, and rolls it across the floor, hitting one of SPs shoes. The teacher in this class didn't pay much attention to her. The teacher walks back to check on her work, smiling when she sees it's already done. "Good work." She says plainly before walking back to the front of the class.

((Is Cay and SPs class going to end before the other one starts?))
((What do you mean? Do you mean that their current class will end before Lincoln and Heather? If so, we can speed their class up, if ya want lol.))

Serendipity felt a small bump on her left shoe, and she whipped around, gazing at the small piece of crumpled paper sitting between her legs. She glanced behind her, catching Caytlin's wandering eyes, and assuming the note came from her. She picked it up, quickly unraveling the ball, not caring why Cay wrote it or threw it to her.
She read the message scrawled on the paper, and nodded to herself, before writing a few words of her own as a reply.
Sure thing, I'll be there after class. SP wrote, chucking the wad of paper back, right when the teacher wasn't looking. Her friend glanced at her uneasily, confused about Serendipity's interactions with an Abnegation.

"What are you doing?" She whispered to SP, a bit angry.
"None of your beeswax. Also, sorry I can't hang with you at lunch, I've got things to attend." SP shot back, in which her friend merely rolled her eyes at the statement. She finished writing down her small, sloppy section of Math notes, to mildly please the teacher, looking at the clock every few minutes.

Lincoln nodded, surprised at Heather's answer. It was the exact opposite of his own, he had nearly no idea on what he was going to choose. Instead he nodded, and opened his mouth to reply, when the Dauntless boy rudely cut him off.
"Hey, you have no right to tell her to move." He said, frowning at the boy.
The boy smirked, clearly taking Lincoln's sentence as a joke.
"Whatcha gonna do about it, smartie?" He scoffed, glancing teasingly at Lincoln's plain blue shirt.
Lincoln's frown deepened, as he prepared another reply. He wasn't about to give up on Heather's previous seat, even when the teacher said class was starting.

"Let's trade seats then. That way we can both compromise." He said, backing away from his oddly bold attitude from before.
"Aww, I really thought you were gonna offer to fight. Too bad your just simply lame." The boy put his finger right on Lincoln's shoulder, knocking him off balance as he stood up. Luckily for Lincoln, the Dauntless boy agreed to his terms and switched seats with him.
He sighed, and turned to Heather, who he was finally next to again.
"Sorry about that." Lincoln whispered to her.
((What do you mean? Do you mean that their current class will end before Lincoln and Heather? If so, we can speed their class up, if ya want lol.))

Serendipity felt a small bump on her left shoe, and she whipped around, gazing at the small piece of crumpled paper sitting between her legs. She glanced behind her, catching Caytlin's wandering eyes, and assuming the note came from her. She picked it up, quickly unraveling the ball, not caring why Cay wrote it or threw it to her.
She read the message scrawled on the paper, and nodded to herself, before writing a few words of her own as a reply.
Sure thing, I'll be there after class. SP wrote, chucking the wad of paper back, right when the teacher wasn't looking. Her friend glanced at her uneasily, confused about Serendipity's interactions with an Abnegation.

"What are you doing?" She whispered to SP, a bit angry.
"None of your beeswax. Also, sorry I can't hang with you at lunch, I've got things to attend." SP shot back, in which her friend merely rolled her eyes at the statement. She finished writing down her small, sloppy section of Math notes, to mildly please the teacher, looking at the clock every few minutes.

Lincoln nodded, surprised at Heather's answer. It was the exact opposite of his own, he had nearly no idea on what he was going to choose. Instead he nodded, and opened his mouth to reply, when the Dauntless boy rudely cut him off.
"Hey, you have no right to tell her to move." He said, frowning at the boy.
The boy smirked, clearly taking Lincoln's sentence as a joke.
"Whatcha gonna do about it, smartie?" He scoffed, glancing teasingly at Lincoln's plain blue shirt.
Lincoln's frown deepened, as he prepared another reply. He wasn't about to give up on Heather's previous seat, even when the teacher said class was starting.

"Let's trade seats then. That way we can both compromise." He said, backing away from his oddly bold attitude from before.
"Aww, I really thought you were gonna offer to fight. Too bad your just simply lame." The boy put his finger right on Lincoln's shoulder, knocking him off balance as he stood up. Luckily for Lincoln, the Dauntless boy agreed to his terms and switched seats with him.
He sighed, and turned to Heather, who he was finally next to again.
"Sorry about that." Lincoln whispered to her.
((It seems that cays is going faster))

Heather smiles. "He's always a jerk." She tells him. "You should've seen what Cay did to him a few weeks ago." She snickers a bit with the memory. She gestures up at the teacher, who was staring at them, shaking her head. "Pay attention" she says, but that's all Heather hears.

Cay grabs the paper. She smiles after reading it.
((It seems that cays is going faster))

Heather smiles. "He's always a jerk." She tells him. "You should've seen what Cay did to him a few weeks ago." She snickers a bit with the memory. She gestures up at the teacher, who was staring at them, shaking her head. "Pay attention" she says, but that's all Heather hears.

Cay grabs the paper. She smiles after reading it.
Bump
Bump
((Hehe Thank you~
SOrry for shortness, I'm a bit tired rn))

Serendipity glanced behind her, and saw, with delight, that Caytlin, had read her reply. With a disregard for the teacher, she ripped out a paper in her math notebook, and wrote a few simple words on it.

Hey! Do you have a nickname I can call you? Also, what's your favorite color?
Just wondering, since we're passing notes an all~

She scrawled onto the lined paper, beaming as she wrote. She swiftly folded it into a small paper-airplane, and sent it back to Caytlin, right when the teacher wasn't looking. To SP's joy, it found its target with excellent accuracy.
Her friend rolled her eyes, as the teacher glared at the both of them.

Lincoln suppressed a laugh, happy that Heather was opening up to him.
"Ha! Now that's a story I got to hear!" He said, lowering his tone when the teacher stared at him.
"You know what? I'm not very good at keeping up conversations, but I'm glad I'm talking with you." He said quickly, smiling.
He meant every word he said, Lincoln really wasn't the best at talking, but relaxed once he talked more and more.
It was very calming, soothing almost, to keep up a laid-back conversation with someone.

He gripped his pencil tightly as he sped wrote notes about the subject they were talking about in his book, noticing the teacher checking up on him. As soon as the teacher left, Lincoln put his pencil down, and waited for Heather's reply.
((Hehe Thank you~
SOrry for shortness, I'm a bit tired rn))

Serendipity glanced behind her, and saw, with delight, that Caytlin, had read her reply. With a disregard for the teacher, she ripped out a paper in her math notebook, and wrote a few simple words on it.

Hey! Do you have a nickname I can call you? Also, what's your favorite color?
Just wondering, since we're passing notes an all~

She scrawled onto the lined paper, beaming as she wrote. She swiftly folded it into a small paper-airplane, and sent it back to Caytlin, right when the teacher wasn't looking. To SP's joy, it found its target with excellent accuracy.
Her friend rolled her eyes, as the teacher glared at the both of them.

Lincoln suppressed a laugh, happy that Heather was opening up to him.
"Ha! Now that's a story I got to hear!" He said, lowering his tone when the teacher stared at him.
"You know what? I'm not very good at keeping up conversations, but I'm glad I'm talking with you." He said quickly, smiling.
He meant every word he said, Lincoln really wasn't the best at talking, but relaxed once he talked more and more.
It was very calming, soothing almost, to keep up a laid-back conversation with someone.

He gripped his pencil tightly as he sped wrote notes about the subject they were talking about in his book, noticing the teacher checking up on him. As soon as the teacher left, Lincoln put his pencil down, and waited for Heather's reply.
Cay looks at the plane that landed in the middle of her desk. She opens it and reads it. Ill tell you afterward she writes in her messy script, before sending it back to SP. She couldn't see her friends face, so she wondered what she was thinking.

Heather writes down on her paper. So am I and points at it, touching Lincoln gently on the arm to get his attention. She smiles, glad that Lincoln was being nice instead of a jerk like most people.

((Yours are so much longer than mine, I don't care about how long they are.))
Cay looks at the plane that landed in the middle of her desk. She opens it and reads it. Ill tell you afterward she writes in her messy script, before sending it back to SP. She couldn't see her friends face, so she wondered what she was thinking.

Heather writes down on her paper. So am I and points at it, touching Lincoln gently on the arm to get his attention. She smiles, glad that Lincoln was being nice instead of a jerk like most people.

((Yours are so much longer than mine, I don't care about how long they are.))
bump
bump
Lynx??
Lynx??
((Oh sorry! I had a few busy days, but now I'm back! Sorry for the wait, I appreciate that patience. :) Also, nice vista ;D))

Serendipity felt the familiar touch of the paper, and quickly scooped up the piece of paper.
She unfolded it gently, smiling brightly when she saw the words scribbled on it. She glanced at the teacher, seeing that they were scrawling some useless facts on the board, jotted down a few words.
'Alright, that's fine, I'm still excited!'
She wrote, concluding the note with a small exclamation point. S.P. folded the paper into an airplane once again, sending it gently across the room while the teacher still wasn't looking.

Her friend tapped her on the shoulder, an annoyed look on her face.
"I swear if you get caught and thrown into detention again, I'm not going to help you with studying!" She hissed under her breath.

"Don't worry, I won't get caught." S.P. whispered back, understanding her friend's doubt.
She sighed, dearly wanting to be in the courageous group of the Dauntless, where being bold was welcomed. She glanced back at Caitlyn, a smile on her face.

Lincoln grinned when he saw her write on the paper, and signal him. It was the perfect idea, writing down their thoughts so they wouldn't get in trouble.
'Yay! I'm so glad.
So, what classes do you have after this?'
He wrote swiftly, swiftly turning the page slightly towards himself. He then turned it back to facing Heather, smiling.

He noticed that his own script was neat and orderly, and with a teasing thought, how much better it was than his sister's. Lincoln's mind thought about where exactly Serendipity was, but pushed the thought away, refocusing on Heather.
The girl was kind, bright, and selfless, just like himself, in some ways. It was a weird connection, that Lincoln shrugged off, not wanting to sound haughty, even internally.
While he waited for Heather's reply, he wrote down notes about the lesson being taught.
((Oh sorry! I had a few busy days, but now I'm back! Sorry for the wait, I appreciate that patience. :) Also, nice vista ;D))

Serendipity felt the familiar touch of the paper, and quickly scooped up the piece of paper.
She unfolded it gently, smiling brightly when she saw the words scribbled on it. She glanced at the teacher, seeing that they were scrawling some useless facts on the board, jotted down a few words.
'Alright, that's fine, I'm still excited!'
She wrote, concluding the note with a small exclamation point. S.P. folded the paper into an airplane once again, sending it gently across the room while the teacher still wasn't looking.

Her friend tapped her on the shoulder, an annoyed look on her face.
"I swear if you get caught and thrown into detention again, I'm not going to help you with studying!" She hissed under her breath.

"Don't worry, I won't get caught." S.P. whispered back, understanding her friend's doubt.
She sighed, dearly wanting to be in the courageous group of the Dauntless, where being bold was welcomed. She glanced back at Caitlyn, a smile on her face.

Lincoln grinned when he saw her write on the paper, and signal him. It was the perfect idea, writing down their thoughts so they wouldn't get in trouble.
'Yay! I'm so glad.
So, what classes do you have after this?'
He wrote swiftly, swiftly turning the page slightly towards himself. He then turned it back to facing Heather, smiling.

He noticed that his own script was neat and orderly, and with a teasing thought, how much better it was than his sister's. Lincoln's mind thought about where exactly Serendipity was, but pushed the thought away, refocusing on Heather.
The girl was kind, bright, and selfless, just like himself, in some ways. It was a weird connection, that Lincoln shrugged off, not wanting to sound haughty, even internally.
While he waited for Heather's reply, he wrote down notes about the lesson being taught.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132