Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Divergent RP (Private)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 131 132
Cool, I'll have SP being a Dauntless. I'm subbed too, just didn't know whether you were or not hehe.
Cool, I'll have SP being a Dauntless. I'm subbed too, just didn't know whether you were or not hehe.
tell me when you get back! Also, have fun
tell me when you get back! Also, have fun
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Whooo! I'm so sorry ahh I'm late again! Though now I am ready to RP! Should I start the timeskip?
Whooo! I'm so sorry ahh I'm late again! Though now I am ready to RP! Should I start the timeskip?
yeah!
yeah!
Alright, timeskipping to the morning of the faction choosing!

Serendipity woke with a start. She barely remembered going to sleep last night, and her heart was pounding.
When she went through the aptitude test, she had chosen whatever felt like the best choice, without much thought to it besides her gut feeling. She sighed softly, her slowing to a flutter as she swept the covers off the bed.
S.P. got dressed silently, with a small frown on her face. She had a feeling that Lincoln wasn't going to be with her for much longer. Her face dropped to a deeper frown as she wondered when she would see her family again.

She immediately hugged her mother the moment she appeared, tears in her eyes.
"I love you Sellinay. I love you momma." S.P. yelped with a burst of emotion. Her mother hugged her back, and gave her a small bracelet. It was bright blue and grey, beautifully crafted, and was now S.P's. She smiled weakly, and walked downstairs, to find her brother, straight faced and looking away.
"Ready?" He said quietly.

"No. Never. But let's go." She said oddly seriously, before hugging him too.
"I love you no matter what, or where you go, or what you-"
She was cut off by a simple "I love you too Serendipity."
Serendipity nodded, tears streaming from her eyes.
Out of the two, she was always the more emotional one. And the loud one. And probably the more annoying one.

Lincoln noticed his sister's new piece of jewelry, and knew instantly it was their mother's, she has worn it for as long as he could remember.
He opened the door, and they left. He turned around and saw Sellinay walking not far behind.

He sighed deeply, and continued on their way. He felt sad, to his surprise that he would miss S.P, with all her crazy antics and her fiery way of solving... mostly anything. He wondered if he would see Cay and Heather at the choosing ceremony.
Alright, timeskipping to the morning of the faction choosing!

Serendipity woke with a start. She barely remembered going to sleep last night, and her heart was pounding.
When she went through the aptitude test, she had chosen whatever felt like the best choice, without much thought to it besides her gut feeling. She sighed softly, her slowing to a flutter as she swept the covers off the bed.
S.P. got dressed silently, with a small frown on her face. She had a feeling that Lincoln wasn't going to be with her for much longer. Her face dropped to a deeper frown as she wondered when she would see her family again.

She immediately hugged her mother the moment she appeared, tears in her eyes.
"I love you Sellinay. I love you momma." S.P. yelped with a burst of emotion. Her mother hugged her back, and gave her a small bracelet. It was bright blue and grey, beautifully crafted, and was now S.P's. She smiled weakly, and walked downstairs, to find her brother, straight faced and looking away.
"Ready?" He said quietly.

"No. Never. But let's go." She said oddly seriously, before hugging him too.
"I love you no matter what, or where you go, or what you-"
She was cut off by a simple "I love you too Serendipity."
Serendipity nodded, tears streaming from her eyes.
Out of the two, she was always the more emotional one. And the loud one. And probably the more annoying one.

Lincoln noticed his sister's new piece of jewelry, and knew instantly it was their mother's, she has worn it for as long as he could remember.
He opened the door, and they left. He turned around and saw Sellinay walking not far behind.

He sighed deeply, and continued on their way. He felt sad, to his surprise that he would miss S.P, with all her crazy antics and her fiery way of solving... mostly anything. He wondered if he would see Cay and Heather at the choosing ceremony.
Caytlin got up early in the morning, she grabbed her moms hair scissors, and went back to her bedroom, cutting off her hair till it was just bellow her chin, then she pulled on her sweatshirt, pulling up the hood.

By the time Cay had put the scissors away, her mom had come out, "Morning." She says, tossing her mother a smile. "Should I make breakfast?" She asks, her mom shakes her head.

"I'll do that today sweetheart."

"I love you mom." Cay says, hugging her mom, then going to wake up her sister, she opens the door, and sits on the side of the bed, putting her hand on Heathers shoulder. "Wake up sleepyhead." She says, Heather sits up slowly, blinking a few times.

"I'll be out in a bit." Heather says, then shoos her sister out of the room.

Their parents drove them to the choosing ceremony, and they were among the first people there, the pair went inside, and Cay imediantly looked for S.P.
Caytlin got up early in the morning, she grabbed her moms hair scissors, and went back to her bedroom, cutting off her hair till it was just bellow her chin, then she pulled on her sweatshirt, pulling up the hood.

By the time Cay had put the scissors away, her mom had come out, "Morning." She says, tossing her mother a smile. "Should I make breakfast?" She asks, her mom shakes her head.

"I'll do that today sweetheart."

"I love you mom." Cay says, hugging her mom, then going to wake up her sister, she opens the door, and sits on the side of the bed, putting her hand on Heathers shoulder. "Wake up sleepyhead." She says, Heather sits up slowly, blinking a few times.

"I'll be out in a bit." Heather says, then shoos her sister out of the room.

Their parents drove them to the choosing ceremony, and they were among the first people there, the pair went inside, and Cay imediantly looked for S.P.
((Also, somehow her parents didn't notice she cut her hair.))

((I'm at the beach for the weekend, and might not reply much))
((Also, somehow her parents didn't notice she cut her hair.))

((I'm at the beach for the weekend, and might not reply much))
((Ooh fun! Enjoy the beach! Nice one Cay ;) ))

Serendipity walked into the building, wiping away her tears. She waited however for her mom and brother. Once they joined her, they went in together.
Her mother kissed both Lincoln and her before they went inside, and took out two small charms. She handed both to S.P, before pulling out a small rhombus shaped button, and pinning to Lincolm's shirt.

"Remember those who love you." She said solemnly.
S.P. nodded, wondering if her mother guessed that neither of her children were staying home. While Erudite was well kept and advanced, it just wasn't the place for her. She walked away slowly, fighting back another round of tears.

Suddenly she saw Caytlin and Heather, and gasped.
S.P. waved wildly at them, hoping to gain their attention.
"Cay, over here!" She called, her spirit boosted by the appearance of friends.

Lincoln took note of the pendants, seeing hands holding the world in one miniature pendant, and an Erudite eye in the other.
The earth holding for him, and the eye for her mother. His button was an eye with a fire burning around it.

His mother grabbed him suddenly, jerking him away from any prying ears or eyes. She held out his test scores.
He gasped and seethed, "Where did you find those?"
She didn't answer with a full reply.
"Beware my child. You are special, and some do not take kindly to it."
And with that, she strolled into the building, finding a seat promptly.
Lincoln was afraid of the warning, but shook his head of worry, and ran after her. He smiled when he saw S.P. yelling and waving to, apparently to Cay and... Heather.

Lincoln blushed for a second, before joining S.P. with a much gentler wave and grin.
((Ooh fun! Enjoy the beach! Nice one Cay ;) ))

Serendipity walked into the building, wiping away her tears. She waited however for her mom and brother. Once they joined her, they went in together.
Her mother kissed both Lincoln and her before they went inside, and took out two small charms. She handed both to S.P, before pulling out a small rhombus shaped button, and pinning to Lincolm's shirt.

"Remember those who love you." She said solemnly.
S.P. nodded, wondering if her mother guessed that neither of her children were staying home. While Erudite was well kept and advanced, it just wasn't the place for her. She walked away slowly, fighting back another round of tears.

Suddenly she saw Caytlin and Heather, and gasped.
S.P. waved wildly at them, hoping to gain their attention.
"Cay, over here!" She called, her spirit boosted by the appearance of friends.

Lincoln took note of the pendants, seeing hands holding the world in one miniature pendant, and an Erudite eye in the other.
The earth holding for him, and the eye for her mother. His button was an eye with a fire burning around it.

His mother grabbed him suddenly, jerking him away from any prying ears or eyes. She held out his test scores.
He gasped and seethed, "Where did you find those?"
She didn't answer with a full reply.
"Beware my child. You are special, and some do not take kindly to it."
And with that, she strolled into the building, finding a seat promptly.
Lincoln was afraid of the warning, but shook his head of worry, and ran after her. He smiled when he saw S.P. yelling and waving to, apparently to Cay and... Heather.

Lincoln blushed for a second, before joining S.P. with a much gentler wave and grin.
((Sozz it's so short))
((Sozz it's so short))
Heather noticed the two Erudite kids before her sister, and nudged Caytlin's shoulder, gesturing at them. She smiles as her sister sprints off, she watches her go, then follows slowly behind, trying not to look at Lincoln, her face felt hot, and she looked down at her feet for a second, then looked back up. "Hello." She says.

______

Caytlin skids to a stop in front of S.P, and catches her breath for a bit, then speaks. "Hey." She says, "How are you guys this morning." She noticed the way Heather and Lincoln were looking at each other, and wondered if SP could see it.

((Decided to do this since I have the time))
Heather noticed the two Erudite kids before her sister, and nudged Caytlin's shoulder, gesturing at them. She smiles as her sister sprints off, she watches her go, then follows slowly behind, trying not to look at Lincoln, her face felt hot, and she looked down at her feet for a second, then looked back up. "Hello." She says.

______

Caytlin skids to a stop in front of S.P, and catches her breath for a bit, then speaks. "Hey." She says, "How are you guys this morning." She noticed the way Heather and Lincoln were looking at each other, and wondered if SP could see it.

((Decided to do this since I have the time))
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 131 132