Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Divergent RP (Private)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 131 132
bump
bump
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
@SoaringLynx hey look, I found it!
@SoaringLynx hey look, I found it!
whoop whoop

@CrystsalBones

hopefully we can get this thread goin again soon
whoop whoop

@CrystsalBones

hopefully we can get this thread goin again soon
I was the most recent post
I was the most recent post
[quote name="CrystalBones" date=2017-05-18 21:52:44] Caytlin nods. "We are going together." She says. [/quote] ((this was the most recent post, and i wanted to let you know im home, and tired))
CrystalBones wrote on 2017-05-18:
Caytlin nods. "We are going together." She says.

((this was the most recent post, and i wanted to let you know im home, and tired))
@Soaringlynx wanna get this tarted again??
@Soaringlynx wanna get this tarted again??
@CrystalBones

Could we wait a few more days? I'm away from home right now, but I should be home soon. It'll be a little easier for me to respond that way. :)

Edit: also with your Elizabeth art, I actually finished it heh, I just forgot to send you an image!
@CrystalBones

Could we wait a few more days? I'm away from home right now, but I should be home soon. It'll be a little easier for me to respond that way. :)

Edit: also with your Elizabeth art, I actually finished it heh, I just forgot to send you an image!
@Soaringlynx alright! should we do a timeskip to the choosing when your back??
@Soaringlynx alright! should we do a timeskip to the choosing when your back??
@CrystalBones

Sure, that sounds like a good idea, unless you want to go through the test again. If you want to, then we can decide a time to skip to~

:D
@CrystalBones

Sure, that sounds like a good idea, unless you want to go through the test again. If you want to, then we can decide a time to skip to~

:D
Still subbed btw, and i dont think we need to go through the test again, just say Heather did all abnegation
Still subbed btw, and i dont think we need to go through the test again, just say Heather did all abnegation
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 131 132