Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight By Me {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Blizzardwing
Nope, you're good! we can always use more guys, I think we'll take like 3 more characters after you.
Also, remember to subscribe
@Blizzardwing
Nope, you're good! we can always use more guys, I think we'll take like 3 more characters after you.
Also, remember to subscribe
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
I hope this is okay!

Full Student Name: Tallis Mayvent
Preferred Name: Tallis
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: None yet
Personality: Tallis can seem jocular and arrogant to everyone at first glance. He finds it fun to annoy people, but once you get to know him, he can be pretty friendly. He's intelligent and thinks strategically, but tends to act before he thinks, which is a trait he doesn't like about himself. He will often go out of his way to prevent people from knowing his past.
Appearance: Tallis has dark, curly hair and very dark brown eyes. He is tall and lanky and almost always wears dark clothes, things that aren't significantly noticeable.
Preferred classes: Fire, Air, Bonding, Potions
Magic Type: Fire
Bio/ Family: Doesn't like to talk about it.
I hope this is okay!

Full Student Name: Tallis Mayvent
Preferred Name: Tallis
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: None yet
Personality: Tallis can seem jocular and arrogant to everyone at first glance. He finds it fun to annoy people, but once you get to know him, he can be pretty friendly. He's intelligent and thinks strategically, but tends to act before he thinks, which is a trait he doesn't like about himself. He will often go out of his way to prevent people from knowing his past.
Appearance: Tallis has dark, curly hair and very dark brown eyes. He is tall and lanky and almost always wears dark clothes, things that aren't significantly noticeable.
Preferred classes: Fire, Air, Bonding, Potions
Magic Type: Fire
Bio/ Family: Doesn't like to talk about it.
hu72dVR.png
@Blizzardwing
Whoa, he looks awesome! ^^ Do you have a link to that character creator? It looks really nice :p
@Blizzardwing
Whoa, he looks awesome! ^^ Do you have a link to that character creator? It looks really nice :p
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@Zenikay
Thanks. Yeah, I use this one to create pretty much all my characters for rps. It's pretty great.
http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator
@Zenikay
Thanks. Yeah, I use this one to create pretty much all my characters for rps. It's pretty great.
http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-anime-avatar-creator
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing
Thankye! It's hard to find nice ones :)
@Blizzardwing
Thankye! It's hard to find nice ones :)
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@Zenikay
No problem. It definitely is. I went through quite a few before finding that one.
@Zenikay
No problem. It definitely is. I went through quite a few before finding that one.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Hello, My character is completed if you guys wanna go look through him. :)
Hello, My character is completed if you guys wanna go look through him. :)
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
That's kinda funny actually, I use Rinmaru whenever I can for my own characters because it's one of the best ones out there! At least, I did before I had to start using a tablet for playing online and therefore no longer can use it as it doesn't work on mobile ;w; Ah well, I manage :P

Anyway,
@/Avirein
I was wondering that since we kinda need males, maybe I could put in another character? He could be Kachina's cousin or something if they have to be related in some way.
That's kinda funny actually, I use Rinmaru whenever I can for my own characters because it's one of the best ones out there! At least, I did before I had to start using a tablet for playing online and therefore no longer can use it as it doesn't work on mobile ;w; Ah well, I manage :P

Anyway,
@/Avirein
I was wondering that since we kinda need males, maybe I could put in another character? He could be Kachina's cousin or something if they have to be related in some way.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@Avirein
Would it be okay if I created a younger sibling for my character?
@Avirein
Would it be okay if I created a younger sibling for my character?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Avirein
Could I also create a sibling for my character
@Avirein
Could I also create a sibling for my character
BNy42UW.pngoKgCGqL.pnghzemmQf.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14