Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight By Me {CLOSED}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
OH I DID NOT REALIZE THAT lol I just like that last name. The only Idina Menzel song I've heard it Let It Go XD
OH I DID NOT REALIZE THAT lol I just like that last name. The only Idina Menzel song I've heard it Let It Go XD
hu72dVR.png
XD
XD
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
@Avirein
Subbed
@Avirein
Subbed
BNy42UW.pngoKgCGqL.pnghzemmQf.png
I've been subbed all along lmao
I've been subbed all along lmao
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
Hello! Could I possibly reserve a spot? Not sure how long I'll stay as I typically don't like large groups but I'd be willing to give it a shot if that's alright?
Hello! Could I possibly reserve a spot? Not sure how long I'll stay as I typically don't like large groups but I'd be willing to give it a shot if that's alright?
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Just letting everyone know that I will be away for the weekend. Forgive me.
Just letting everyone know that I will be away for the weekend. Forgive me.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
same, i will post my character,but i wont be on until Wednesday.
same, i will post my character,but i wont be on until Wednesday.
Hey, can I join? @Avirein [b]Full Student Name:[/b]Elaine Verdien [b]Preferred Name:[/b] Elaine [b]Age:[/b] 15 [b]Gender:[/b] female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual [b]Crush:[/b] Serendipity [b]Personality:[/b] Calm, quiet. she came from a distant family, so Elaine is an introvert. While keeping to herself, she also loves to read. She knows the only way to get better at what she doe is by reading and practicing. She can be a little difficult at times, but she is friendly once you get to know her. [b]Appearance:[/b][img]http://img07.deviantart.net/e556/i/2014/279/d/8/daily_drawing_by_cyarin-d81svuq.jpg[/img] [b]Preferred classes:[/b] water,dark, healing, bonding, ice. [b]Magic Type:[/b] Ice(makes crystal shards as her weapons) family: her dad died, and her mother is to distant to talk. (credit to cyrain on DA for art)
Hey, can I join? @Avirein
Full Student Name:Elaine Verdien
Preferred Name: Elaine
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Serendipity
Personality: Calm, quiet. she came from a distant family, so Elaine is an introvert. While keeping to herself, she also loves to read. She knows the only way to get better at what she doe is by reading and practicing. She can be a little difficult at times, but she is friendly once you get to know her.
Appearance:daily_drawing_by_cyarin-d81svuq.jpg
Preferred classes: water,dark, healing, bonding, ice.
Magic Type: Ice(makes crystal shards as her weapons)
family: her dad died, and her mother is to distant to talk.
(credit to cyrain on DA for art)
109dcbb08671a69cebba15e6860b2efdb65bde8f_128.gifavatar_4df3de827152_128.png Voltron And Twenty One Pilots
@mightybeast
Yep!
@Risingflames
Yep!
@mightybeast
Yep!
@Risingflames
Yep!
can we start?
can we start?
109dcbb08671a69cebba15e6860b2efdb65bde8f_128.gifavatar_4df3de827152_128.png Voltron And Twenty One Pilots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14