Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (RP) Open Roleplay
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Akecai

"i think it´s a trait from both sides" said Brotic "i wasn´t that bouncy before meeting my familiar and he was pretty aggressive with anyone at first but now is supper fiendly"
@Akecai

"i think it´s a trait from both sides" said Brotic "i wasn´t that bouncy before meeting my familiar and he was pretty aggressive with anyone at first but now is supper fiendly"
NHCgbB.jpg
@Draigkegnet

Cody nodded enthusiastically. "It must be, huh? My brother was always a bit protective, but ever since he got his familiar he seemed to double in protectiveness!"
@Draigkegnet

Cody nodded enthusiastically. "It must be, huh? My brother was always a bit protective, but ever since he got his familiar he seemed to double in protectiveness!"
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

"I'm Smiley!~ I'm from the Arcane Flight. Ralarth's our leader, and I came on an adventure here with Eirian! We're gonna make an amazing story for everyone back home!~" Smiley giggled, bouncing up and down with excitement and restlessness. The small female was already liking the new dragon. He seemed so nice and friendly. She definitely wanted to be friends with him.

"Whats your name?~" Smiley asked in return, sending him a friendly smile with her eyes shining.

Eirian listened to Trial closely, very intrigued by this new discovery of the older Nocturne. "I believe it suits you. You and your name are interesting." He chuckled seeing the interaction of the two dragons. Smiley was already talking to Ruse like they had been best friends for ages. The young hatchling was just to sweet and friendly for her own good. Eirian had to admit he already trusted the bright colored Nocturne. He couldn't see him doing anything wrong.

"You're brother is interesting as well. His own scales and eyes reflect his own bright personality. I wish I had a sibling like that." Eirian added, a soft smile formed. He never had siblings, or at least none that he knew of. He was taking in by the clan when he was just barely a newborn hatchling alongside Nyx, the only other Nocturne in the clan and his crush. They were both raised and taken care of. Ralarth and Teminth, Ralarth's mate, acted as his parental figures. The young Nocturne couldn't help but slightly envy everyone for having siblings of their own to grow up with.
@Akecai

"I'm Smiley!~ I'm from the Arcane Flight. Ralarth's our leader, and I came on an adventure here with Eirian! We're gonna make an amazing story for everyone back home!~" Smiley giggled, bouncing up and down with excitement and restlessness. The small female was already liking the new dragon. He seemed so nice and friendly. She definitely wanted to be friends with him.

"Whats your name?~" Smiley asked in return, sending him a friendly smile with her eyes shining.

Eirian listened to Trial closely, very intrigued by this new discovery of the older Nocturne. "I believe it suits you. You and your name are interesting." He chuckled seeing the interaction of the two dragons. Smiley was already talking to Ruse like they had been best friends for ages. The young hatchling was just to sweet and friendly for her own good. Eirian had to admit he already trusted the bright colored Nocturne. He couldn't see him doing anything wrong.

"You're brother is interesting as well. His own scales and eyes reflect his own bright personality. I wish I had a sibling like that." Eirian added, a soft smile formed. He never had siblings, or at least none that he knew of. He was taking in by the clan when he was just barely a newborn hatchling alongside Nyx, the only other Nocturne in the clan and his crush. They were both raised and taken care of. Ralarth and Teminth, Ralarth's mate, acted as his parental figures. The young Nocturne couldn't help but slightly envy everyone for having siblings of their own to grow up with.
@SmileyBug

The orange dragon bounced on his feet happily, eyes shining. "NICE TO MEET YOU, SKYDANCER-FRIEND!" His wings wiggled slightly as he laid down fully on his stomach in order to be at Smiley's eye-level more efficiently. "MY NAME'S RUSE! I'M FROM SALAZAR'S CLAN!"

Trial was observing the interactions as well, watching as his brother and the small Skydancer rapidly made friends with one another. Trial was somewhat relieved; his brother had wanted a friend for the longest time, yet had trouble with befriending any dragons in the Clan due to his blood relation with Trial.

He glanced at Eirian once he heard the other dragon's words. "...My brother is really great, huh." He blinks slowly. "I do not know what to tell you. Siblings are a very valuable thing to have, something to cherish and protect." Trial's eyes slid from Eirian to Smiley. "...However, sibling bonds don't always have to be through blood."
@SmileyBug

The orange dragon bounced on his feet happily, eyes shining. "NICE TO MEET YOU, SKYDANCER-FRIEND!" His wings wiggled slightly as he laid down fully on his stomach in order to be at Smiley's eye-level more efficiently. "MY NAME'S RUSE! I'M FROM SALAZAR'S CLAN!"

Trial was observing the interactions as well, watching as his brother and the small Skydancer rapidly made friends with one another. Trial was somewhat relieved; his brother had wanted a friend for the longest time, yet had trouble with befriending any dragons in the Clan due to his blood relation with Trial.

He glanced at Eirian once he heard the other dragon's words. "...My brother is really great, huh." He blinks slowly. "I do not know what to tell you. Siblings are a very valuable thing to have, something to cherish and protect." Trial's eyes slid from Eirian to Smiley. "...However, sibling bonds don't always have to be through blood."
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

"my brother has become twice annoying after he got his familiar!!" screamed Brotic at the distance, Chesarr roared in disgust and jumped over him, they both started wrestling on the ground crushing some fungus on the floor.
@Akecai

"my brother has become twice annoying after he got his familiar!!" screamed Brotic at the distance, Chesarr roared in disgust and jumped over him, they both started wrestling on the ground crushing some fungus on the floor.
NHCgbB.jpg
@Draigkegnet

Cody let out a soft chuckling sound, amused at the two brother's antics. He suddenly paused, sniffing the air. A familiar dragon scent came from nearby.
@Draigkegnet

Cody let out a soft chuckling sound, amused at the two brother's antics. He suddenly paused, sniffing the air. A familiar dragon scent came from nearby.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

The young hatchling grinned and her tail swished behind her, mirroring her emotions. "Its nice to meet you too Ruse!~" She looked over at Eirian happily and said in an enthusiastic voice, "Eirian! Look I made a new friend!"

Eirian blinked, a bit stunned by what Trial told him, though he took those words to heart and smiled. "That is true." He looked back at Smiley when she called his attention, and he couldn't help but chuckle. "That's great Smiley!"

The small blue female grinned even wider at his response, turning her head back to face the bright colored Nocturne. Smiley couldn't help but be filled with happiness and excitement. This was her friend that wasn't from her clan. This was the greatest achievement she accomplished. She couldn't wait to tell her parents about her new friend, but she wanted to help tell Eirian's story first before she did. If the young hatchling was going to surpass Eirian in storytelling, then she needed to get practice in and learn from Eirian.

Smiley focused her attention back to Ruse, "That's Eirian!~ He's the clan's Storyteller! His stories are so cool and amazing, and he's really cool and nice. One day I'm going to be the best Storyteller and surpass him!~"
@Akecai

The young hatchling grinned and her tail swished behind her, mirroring her emotions. "Its nice to meet you too Ruse!~" She looked over at Eirian happily and said in an enthusiastic voice, "Eirian! Look I made a new friend!"

Eirian blinked, a bit stunned by what Trial told him, though he took those words to heart and smiled. "That is true." He looked back at Smiley when she called his attention, and he couldn't help but chuckle. "That's great Smiley!"

The small blue female grinned even wider at his response, turning her head back to face the bright colored Nocturne. Smiley couldn't help but be filled with happiness and excitement. This was her friend that wasn't from her clan. This was the greatest achievement she accomplished. She couldn't wait to tell her parents about her new friend, but she wanted to help tell Eirian's story first before she did. If the young hatchling was going to surpass Eirian in storytelling, then she needed to get practice in and learn from Eirian.

Smiley focused her attention back to Ruse, "That's Eirian!~ He's the clan's Storyteller! His stories are so cool and amazing, and he's really cool and nice. One day I'm going to be the best Storyteller and surpass him!~"
@SmileyBug

Ruse looked excited. "WOWIE! WHEN YOU BECOME THE CLAN'S BEST STORYTELLER, DO LET ME KNOW SO I CAN HEAR SOME OF YOUR STORIES!"

Trial felt a surprising feeling of contention within him, something he rarely felt as time passed by. He felt a small smile coming on. "I hope you do find what you are looking for."
@SmileyBug

Ruse looked excited. "WOWIE! WHEN YOU BECOME THE CLAN'S BEST STORYTELLER, DO LET ME KNOW SO I CAN HEAR SOME OF YOUR STORIES!"

Trial felt a surprising feeling of contention within him, something he rarely felt as time passed by. He felt a small smile coming on. "I hope you do find what you are looking for."
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

Chesarr got Brotic´s leg but soon left him after he felt some vibrations in the air, Chesarr looked at Cody, he looked distracted and focused in some point "what is it?" he asked, Brotic lied down on the floor and flattened his wings ready to attack if nescesary, he prepared his claws and searched for a good hiding place to jump out of the bushes.
"whenever you are ready" he said
@Akecai

Chesarr got Brotic´s leg but soon left him after he felt some vibrations in the air, Chesarr looked at Cody, he looked distracted and focused in some point "what is it?" he asked, Brotic lied down on the floor and flattened his wings ready to attack if nescesary, he prepared his claws and searched for a good hiding place to jump out of the bushes.
"whenever you are ready" he said
NHCgbB.jpg
@Draigkegnet Cody made a 'calm down' motion with his wings. "Don't worry, that's-" Another dragon appeared in the near the two brothers, his head held high. The newcomer was a Fae dragon with a smoke coloration, and he looked at the two brothers with vague interest. He then turned to look at Cody. "Cody, who are these?" he said in a self-important tone. Cody looked nervous for a split second, before responding. "These are Chesarr and Brotic," he responded, lifting up his head. The Fae looked vaguely annoyed. "I didn't ask for their names! I asked who they were!" "Sorry, Godric," Cody said, looking awkward as the smaller Fae dragon looked ready to berate him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30949665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309497/30949665_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Draigkegnet

Cody made a 'calm down' motion with his wings. "Don't worry, that's-"

Another dragon appeared in the near the two brothers, his head held high. The newcomer was a Fae dragon with a smoke coloration, and he looked at the two brothers with vague interest. He then turned to look at Cody.

"Cody, who are these?" he said in a self-important tone. Cody looked nervous for a split second, before responding.

"These are Chesarr and Brotic," he responded, lifting up his head.

The Fae looked vaguely annoyed. "I didn't ask for their names! I asked who they were!"

"Sorry, Godric," Cody said, looking awkward as the smaller Fae dragon looked ready to berate him.

30949665_350.png
Wy0IOy1.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39