Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (RP) Open Roleplay
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Akecai

"cool!!" said Brotic "my brother is grumpy aswell but there is nothing wrong with your prescentation, we´re from the Kegnet clan, my father founded it but he gave the lead to me... i´m glad about that it makes me feel less useless" Brotic smiled at the other dragon and shook his head to fix his bird skull.

Chesarr was swimming on his thoughts until he Heard Cody talk, "...hailing from Salazar´s Clan in the Shadow Flight!" he said. Brotic kept talking but Chesarr was caught off guard by the sudden realization.... Salazar... he Heard that before from his father stories....
"excuse me... uh Cody... you said Salazar?"
@Akecai

"cool!!" said Brotic "my brother is grumpy aswell but there is nothing wrong with your prescentation, we´re from the Kegnet clan, my father founded it but he gave the lead to me... i´m glad about that it makes me feel less useless" Brotic smiled at the other dragon and shook his head to fix his bird skull.

Chesarr was swimming on his thoughts until he Heard Cody talk, "...hailing from Salazar´s Clan in the Shadow Flight!" he said. Brotic kept talking but Chesarr was caught off guard by the sudden realization.... Salazar... he Heard that before from his father stories....
"excuse me... uh Cody... you said Salazar?"
NHCgbB.jpg
@Akecai

"I see...We accept those terms." Eirian said, relaxing completely now that there was no longer threat looming over them. He leaned his head down to Smiley and lowered his body. Smiley had been journeying on the ground for awhile with him, so he knew she would be at least a little bit tired.

"Smiley climb onto my back. I'll carry you for the rest of the way." He said in a soft tone. Smiley let out small whine but complied nonetheless. She carefully climbed onto his back, making herself comfy on the male Nocturne's back. It was good for her to be off her feet and able to rest. That way she can go looking at the new environment afterwards. Eirian then walked onwards through the forest just like he did before, but with a new addition for the time being.

He and Smiley both would make some stops to observe the fauna and flora of the dark region. It was beautiful and sparked both of their curious natures. Most Arcane dragons had that curiosity to them, and it truly was brought out in Eirian. He was only lucky this dragon was part of their allied clan, or else things may have turned out differently.
@Akecai

"I see...We accept those terms." Eirian said, relaxing completely now that there was no longer threat looming over them. He leaned his head down to Smiley and lowered his body. Smiley had been journeying on the ground for awhile with him, so he knew she would be at least a little bit tired.

"Smiley climb onto my back. I'll carry you for the rest of the way." He said in a soft tone. Smiley let out small whine but complied nonetheless. She carefully climbed onto his back, making herself comfy on the male Nocturne's back. It was good for her to be off her feet and able to rest. That way she can go looking at the new environment afterwards. Eirian then walked onwards through the forest just like he did before, but with a new addition for the time being.

He and Smiley both would make some stops to observe the fauna and flora of the dark region. It was beautiful and sparked both of their curious natures. Most Arcane dragons had that curiosity to them, and it truly was brought out in Eirian. He was only lucky this dragon was part of their allied clan, or else things may have turned out differently.
@Draigkegnet

Cody looked at Chesarr, confused. "Yep, he's my Clan leader. Have you heard of him before?"

~

@SmileyBug

Trial followed them closely, eyes half-closed. He felt vaguely annoyed at the intrusion, but then again he was normally on edge. His worry and defensiveness over his Clan hadn't stemmed from his Clan itself, but rather due to the new issues arising in the Clan itself.

He glanced over at the two young dragons, who were looking about the territory with curious and bright eyes. For a split second, he was reminded of his younger brother, Ruse, who was currently training under Geno, one of the Clan's strongest fighters. Of course, wherever Geno was Reaper was, so at least Ruse was getting a proper education from two good fighters.
@Draigkegnet

Cody looked at Chesarr, confused. "Yep, he's my Clan leader. Have you heard of him before?"

~

@SmileyBug

Trial followed them closely, eyes half-closed. He felt vaguely annoyed at the intrusion, but then again he was normally on edge. His worry and defensiveness over his Clan hadn't stemmed from his Clan itself, but rather due to the new issues arising in the Clan itself.

He glanced over at the two young dragons, who were looking about the territory with curious and bright eyes. For a split second, he was reminded of his younger brother, Ruse, who was currently training under Geno, one of the Clan's strongest fighters. Of course, wherever Geno was Reaper was, so at least Ruse was getting a proper education from two good fighters.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

"yes, my father told stories about him, a strong leader from the shadows, my father saw him when he was a hatchling" Chesarr catched up with them and walked at the other side of Cody living him in the midle. the sence of trouble decreased on his mind.
@Akecai

"yes, my father told stories about him, a strong leader from the shadows, my father saw him when he was a hatchling" Chesarr catched up with them and walked at the other side of Cody living him in the midle. the sence of trouble decreased on his mind.
NHCgbB.jpg
@Akecai

"Eirian look! They have glowing flowers too! Just like at home! They're so pretty." Smiley said estatic about her find.

She already loves the forest for the fauna and flora, especially the dim glowing mushrooms and flowers. In Starfall Isles, there's a place that many Arcane dragons go to for inspiration and thought. The forest and many plant life there glow bright like stars and the trees grew tall towards the sky. That's the place where her clan lives. Its a beautiful place to live in. The young hatchling Skydancer loved the difference here though, it was dark like the inky black night with only the dim glow of the flora here.

"They are aren't they. I've never seen this type of fauna back home. This will definitely be the greatest stories I'll tell everyone in the clan!~" Eirian said watching as some of the living creatures scuttled by. It was so new and so wonderful to the young Nocturne. Its been awhile since he's adventured, and even longer since he's explored another region. His curiosity ran rampant as he inspected and noted his surroundings. This was certainly going to be a great story to tell.

"I can't wait to tell everyone that I got to explore with you to another region!~ My big sisters will be jealous that I got to explore before them! Hehe~" Smiley cheered happily, grinning at Eirian.

"Indeed they will be Smiley~" The young male Nocturne mused, smiling back. He had to admit the young Skydancer reminded him of himself when it comes to curiosity and adventure, but she held some of her parents personality as well. Dream and Abyss would be proud of her....after they finish lecturing the duo that is. The clan wouldn't let him live this one down anytime soon, when they return home.
@Akecai

"Eirian look! They have glowing flowers too! Just like at home! They're so pretty." Smiley said estatic about her find.

She already loves the forest for the fauna and flora, especially the dim glowing mushrooms and flowers. In Starfall Isles, there's a place that many Arcane dragons go to for inspiration and thought. The forest and many plant life there glow bright like stars and the trees grew tall towards the sky. That's the place where her clan lives. Its a beautiful place to live in. The young hatchling Skydancer loved the difference here though, it was dark like the inky black night with only the dim glow of the flora here.

"They are aren't they. I've never seen this type of fauna back home. This will definitely be the greatest stories I'll tell everyone in the clan!~" Eirian said watching as some of the living creatures scuttled by. It was so new and so wonderful to the young Nocturne. Its been awhile since he's adventured, and even longer since he's explored another region. His curiosity ran rampant as he inspected and noted his surroundings. This was certainly going to be a great story to tell.

"I can't wait to tell everyone that I got to explore with you to another region!~ My big sisters will be jealous that I got to explore before them! Hehe~" Smiley cheered happily, grinning at Eirian.

"Indeed they will be Smiley~" The young male Nocturne mused, smiling back. He had to admit the young Skydancer reminded him of himself when it comes to curiosity and adventure, but she held some of her parents personality as well. Dream and Abyss would be proud of her....after they finish lecturing the duo that is. The clan wouldn't let him live this one down anytime soon, when they return home.
@Draigkegnet

Cody blinked, eyes bright. "Wow, Salazar as a hatchling is hard to imagine. I think he's been a grump since hatching!" He grins good-naturedly, clearly joking around.

~

@SmileyBug

Trial began to feel bored. His lack of interest in actually interacting with these two disappeared, as he felt the beginnings of sly curiosity. He walked fast enough to catch up to the two.

"I must ask, why have you decided to wander about?" he asked, curious.
@Draigkegnet

Cody blinked, eyes bright. "Wow, Salazar as a hatchling is hard to imagine. I think he's been a grump since hatching!" He grins good-naturedly, clearly joking around.

~

@SmileyBug

Trial began to feel bored. His lack of interest in actually interacting with these two disappeared, as he felt the beginnings of sly curiosity. He walked fast enough to catch up to the two.

"I must ask, why have you decided to wander about?" he asked, curious.
Wy0IOy1.png
Chesarr laughed "you bet!! he was pretty grumpy but at that time dumb as well, my father tricked him a lot and once he fell to a pond of mud!!" Chesarr smiled widely, he liked his father stories that always made him laugh.

" i remember one when father sneezed over dry grass creating a huge fire!!and Salazar got pretty scared!!! they both tried to put it off by spitting wáter on it" said Brotic
Chesarr laughed "you bet!! he was pretty grumpy but at that time dumb as well, my father tricked him a lot and once he fell to a pond of mud!!" Chesarr smiled widely, he liked his father stories that always made him laugh.

" i remember one when father sneezed over dry grass creating a huge fire!!and Salazar got pretty scared!!! they both tried to put it off by spitting wáter on it" said Brotic
NHCgbB.jpg
@Akecai

"Well going on adventures like these make for great stories. Back in our clan, I tell stories to the clan. Ralarth even named me their official Storyteller. I came here to explore and tell a new story." Eirian said in a friendly and upbeat tone. His job may not be the most action packed, it was his calling to be a storyteller. Imagination is what helps him make many picture exactly what he saw. The comedy of his stories mainly was him getting scolded because he let curiosity get the best of him. The young male often found himself in dangerous situations that other members of his clan had to bail him out.

Smiley giggled, looking at the Nocturne with glee. "Eirian's stories are the best!~ He tells us about the times he explored in different places. All the adults love his stories too! They laugh sometimes when there are the parts when Eirian gets in trouble. I wanted to come with him on his new adventure, so I followed him!~"

"Indeed you did but you aren't the best hider~ I spotted you way before we even left Starwood Strand~" Eirian teased the young female Skydancer. The small blue hatchling pouted at him, making him laugh a bit.

"Not funny Eirian! One day I'll be so sneaky you won't be know I'm there." Smiley said huffing playfully. Eirian nudged Smiley in response with a grin.

"Sure you will little one, but I prefer if you didn't, your parents would be sad if they couldn't find you." This caused the young female to gasp in realization.

"You're right!" Then she had a determined look cross her face, "Then I will be a Storyteller one day and tell great stories!"

"Challenge accepted~" Eirian grinned happily, his eyes had a challenging look. The Nocturne and Skydancer looked at each other with challengeing stares before they immediately started laughing. It really wasn't in their nature to be serious, or at least for long. They would go back to smiling and laughing right after.
@Akecai

"Well going on adventures like these make for great stories. Back in our clan, I tell stories to the clan. Ralarth even named me their official Storyteller. I came here to explore and tell a new story." Eirian said in a friendly and upbeat tone. His job may not be the most action packed, it was his calling to be a storyteller. Imagination is what helps him make many picture exactly what he saw. The comedy of his stories mainly was him getting scolded because he let curiosity get the best of him. The young male often found himself in dangerous situations that other members of his clan had to bail him out.

Smiley giggled, looking at the Nocturne with glee. "Eirian's stories are the best!~ He tells us about the times he explored in different places. All the adults love his stories too! They laugh sometimes when there are the parts when Eirian gets in trouble. I wanted to come with him on his new adventure, so I followed him!~"

"Indeed you did but you aren't the best hider~ I spotted you way before we even left Starwood Strand~" Eirian teased the young female Skydancer. The small blue hatchling pouted at him, making him laugh a bit.

"Not funny Eirian! One day I'll be so sneaky you won't be know I'm there." Smiley said huffing playfully. Eirian nudged Smiley in response with a grin.

"Sure you will little one, but I prefer if you didn't, your parents would be sad if they couldn't find you." This caused the young female to gasp in realization.

"You're right!" Then she had a determined look cross her face, "Then I will be a Storyteller one day and tell great stories!"

"Challenge accepted~" Eirian grinned happily, his eyes had a challenging look. The Nocturne and Skydancer looked at each other with challengeing stares before they immediately started laughing. It really wasn't in their nature to be serious, or at least for long. They would go back to smiling and laughing right after.
@WhiteGoldInk
@WhiteGoldInk
NHCgbB.jpg

@Draigkegnet

Cody let out an amused huff, eyes gleaming brightly. "Woah, really? I never expected that of good ol' grumpy wings!" His tail waved happily, almost in a canine-like fashion.

The trees around them seemed to be getting farther and farther apart, as though beginning to open up.

~

@SmileyBug

Trial observed their interaction with intense interest, eyes still half-closed. He let out a huffing sound, which seemed to be the beginnings of a chuckle, but he quickly covered it up with a cough. He paused, sensing someone padding nearby, and he sniffed the air in interest.

The soft rustling of nearby leaves came, and a very familiar scent drifted nearby. Trial blinked.

@Draigkegnet

Cody let out an amused huff, eyes gleaming brightly. "Woah, really? I never expected that of good ol' grumpy wings!" His tail waved happily, almost in a canine-like fashion.

The trees around them seemed to be getting farther and farther apart, as though beginning to open up.

~

@SmileyBug

Trial observed their interaction with intense interest, eyes still half-closed. He let out a huffing sound, which seemed to be the beginnings of a chuckle, but he quickly covered it up with a cough. He paused, sensing someone padding nearby, and he sniffed the air in interest.

The soft rustling of nearby leaves came, and a very familiar scent drifted nearby. Trial blinked.
Wy0IOy1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39