Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (RP) Open Roleplay
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39
@Alecai

((Yes he is still in my clan in this rp))

Abyss continued to hold Smiley in his claws carefully. Her small size always did make the older Wildclaw nervous. "Well let's go. Eirian..."he glanced at the nervous Nocturne, whom meekly looked at him. "You'll be helped by Ainslie and Dust."

Eirian nodded meekly in response. The young male knew that payback was coming for him. He had left with his daughter on an adventure, almost getting both of them hurt by Beasts, and worrying the clan from their absence. Of course he knew he was going to get in trouble but being helped by Dust? Abyss had to be cruel to him for that didn't he.

Eirian left the cave and was helped by Ainslie and Dust into the sky, hovering over the ground to wait for the others. Aris and Reiner did the same, but carefully making sure the Nocturne didn't get hurt by the spines on them. Abyss hovered the ground ready to fly off with Smiley curling close to him.
@Alecai

((Yes he is still in my clan in this rp))

Abyss continued to hold Smiley in his claws carefully. Her small size always did make the older Wildclaw nervous. "Well let's go. Eirian..."he glanced at the nervous Nocturne, whom meekly looked at him. "You'll be helped by Ainslie and Dust."

Eirian nodded meekly in response. The young male knew that payback was coming for him. He had left with his daughter on an adventure, almost getting both of them hurt by Beasts, and worrying the clan from their absence. Of course he knew he was going to get in trouble but being helped by Dust? Abyss had to be cruel to him for that didn't he.

Eirian left the cave and was helped by Ainslie and Dust into the sky, hovering over the ground to wait for the others. Aris and Reiner did the same, but carefully making sure the Nocturne didn't get hurt by the spines on them. Abyss hovered the ground ready to fly off with Smiley curling close to him.
@SmileyBug

((Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?))

Ruse spread his wings and hovered, looking around with hopeful eyes. He then looked down at where Smiley was where her father, and grinned down at here. "GOOD MORNING, SMILEY-FRIEND!" He called down to her cheerfully.

Trial looked at the two other dragons, feeling embarrassed he needed help at all, and once more found his gaze drifting towards the strange Coatl dragon who was apparently named Dust. He couldn't help it; something about that dragon just felt... familiar.
@SmileyBug

((Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?))

Ruse spread his wings and hovered, looking around with hopeful eyes. He then looked down at where Smiley was where her father, and grinned down at here. "GOOD MORNING, SMILEY-FRIEND!" He called down to her cheerfully.

Trial looked at the two other dragons, feeling embarrassed he needed help at all, and once more found his gaze drifting towards the strange Coatl dragon who was apparently named Dust. He couldn't help it; something about that dragon just felt... familiar.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

((Gay shipping time.))

Smiley looked at Ruse, happily grinning. "Good morning Ruse! Oh wow I can't wait to show you our home!" The small female was just ready to burst with joy and excitement. She could show her new friend the beautiful star-like flowers just like she said she would. On top of that, she could show her mama, Dream, her new friend!

Reiner sent a friendly smile toward the embarrassed Nocturne, "Don't worry, my brother and I won't let you fall. You need to let your injuries heal, friend, so leave the flying to us." He said in an attempt to help the other relax, and not be so embarrassed. Needing help is nothing to be embarrassed about for him, it just shows that one knows when they need help instead of letting pride clouding one's judgment.

"Little Ash if you keep fidgeting you may fall down~" Dust said eerily in a sing-song tone, using the nickname he gave her ever since the day he's come to know her. That quickly did make Smiley stop, not wanting to fall, but she still had a bright smile on her face.

Abyss sent a small glare at Dust, then returned his attention to everyone. "Alright everyone let's go." The Wildclaw started flying off towards home, with the others following behind him towards their home region, Starfall Isles.
@Akecai

((Gay shipping time.))

Smiley looked at Ruse, happily grinning. "Good morning Ruse! Oh wow I can't wait to show you our home!" The small female was just ready to burst with joy and excitement. She could show her new friend the beautiful star-like flowers just like she said she would. On top of that, she could show her mama, Dream, her new friend!

Reiner sent a friendly smile toward the embarrassed Nocturne, "Don't worry, my brother and I won't let you fall. You need to let your injuries heal, friend, so leave the flying to us." He said in an attempt to help the other relax, and not be so embarrassed. Needing help is nothing to be embarrassed about for him, it just shows that one knows when they need help instead of letting pride clouding one's judgment.

"Little Ash if you keep fidgeting you may fall down~" Dust said eerily in a sing-song tone, using the nickname he gave her ever since the day he's come to know her. That quickly did make Smiley stop, not wanting to fall, but she still had a bright smile on her face.

Abyss sent a small glare at Dust, then returned his attention to everyone. "Alright everyone let's go." The Wildclaw started flying off towards home, with the others following behind him towards their home region, Starfall Isles.
@Akecai

"Kara" screamed someone "Lalee" said another one "smaug!" Said a hatchling

Arngrim growled at the Serthis loudly and Luke looked at it with curiosity
@Akecai

"Kara" screamed someone "Lalee" said another one "smaug!" Said a hatchling

Arngrim growled at the Serthis loudly and Luke looked at it with curiosity
NHCgbB.jpg
@Smileybug

((Heck yeah))

Ruse eagerly surged forward, flapping eagerly after the Arcane dragons.

Trial looked at the Arcane dragon, giving him a vague smile. His eyes flicked back to Dust, eyes narrowed, before nodding slightly.

Ruse darted ahead happily, flapping near his brother. "BROTHER! WE ARE GOING TO GO VISIT SMILEY-FRIEND'S CLAN!"

~

@Draigkegnet

Cody grinned at the three new babies, who were blinking up at the other dragons as they chanted their new names.

The Serthis bared its teeth, looking more nervous, and Godric felt that something was off about it.
@Smileybug

((Heck yeah))

Ruse eagerly surged forward, flapping eagerly after the Arcane dragons.

Trial looked at the Arcane dragon, giving him a vague smile. His eyes flicked back to Dust, eyes narrowed, before nodding slightly.

Ruse darted ahead happily, flapping near his brother. "BROTHER! WE ARE GOING TO GO VISIT SMILEY-FRIEND'S CLAN!"

~

@Draigkegnet

Cody grinned at the three new babies, who were blinking up at the other dragons as they chanted their new names.

The Serthis bared its teeth, looking more nervous, and Godric felt that something was off about it.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

((Boi lets do this))

Smiley happily talked to the bright colored Nocturne, which surprised most of the Arcane dragons. Smiley was indeed a very friendly and happy hatchling, but because not many paid any attention to her. She came off as a rather small and quiet child, but to those that did were both surprised and happy that she made friends with these two Nocturnes, especially the brighter colored male. Although, the male Coatl paid close attention to the two, his grin ever present.

"Wow Ash, that's the most I've heard you talk, and that's saying something considering you love talking to Eirian, Mat, and myself~" He said. The young hatchling let a string of delighted giggles escape her mouth, hardly containing her enthusiasm.

"I can't help it! I really wanted to show Ruse the forest back home, and now I can! Ooh! Maybe we could go see the floating meteors Ruse!~" Smiley said gleefully.

"Smiley you remember what Ralarth said about being there." Abyss said as the small Skydancer sighed before responding with, "I can't go there because its not safe, but papa someone can come with us and.." "Smiley, I thought I lost you once, and once is too many times for me. You aren't going there for a long while missy." The older male sternly replied. He's already nearly lost her one time. She was just too small and young for this kind of thing.
@Akecai

((Boi lets do this))

Smiley happily talked to the bright colored Nocturne, which surprised most of the Arcane dragons. Smiley was indeed a very friendly and happy hatchling, but because not many paid any attention to her. She came off as a rather small and quiet child, but to those that did were both surprised and happy that she made friends with these two Nocturnes, especially the brighter colored male. Although, the male Coatl paid close attention to the two, his grin ever present.

"Wow Ash, that's the most I've heard you talk, and that's saying something considering you love talking to Eirian, Mat, and myself~" He said. The young hatchling let a string of delighted giggles escape her mouth, hardly containing her enthusiasm.

"I can't help it! I really wanted to show Ruse the forest back home, and now I can! Ooh! Maybe we could go see the floating meteors Ruse!~" Smiley said gleefully.

"Smiley you remember what Ralarth said about being there." Abyss said as the small Skydancer sighed before responding with, "I can't go there because its not safe, but papa someone can come with us and.." "Smiley, I thought I lost you once, and once is too many times for me. You aren't going there for a long while missy." The older male sternly replied. He's already nearly lost her one time. She was just too small and young for this kind of thing.
@Akecai

One of the mirror Babies got near Cody and hugged his leg tightly, everyone left a tiny aaaw and others giggled

"Watch it Arngrim! They are dangerous" Said Luke as his father moved a little bit closer to Arngrim if he needed backup
@Akecai

One of the mirror Babies got near Cody and hugged his leg tightly, everyone left a tiny aaaw and others giggled

"Watch it Arngrim! They are dangerous" Said Luke as his father moved a little bit closer to Arngrim if he needed backup
NHCgbB.jpg
@SmileyBug

((Let on the gay shipping!))

Ruse looked at the father-and-daughter, mild confusion in his gaze. "SO WE CAN'T GO AND LOOK AT THE METEORS?" He sounded disappointed.

Trial looked once more at the dust-colored Coatl, and felt rather confused as to why he was so interested in this dragon. Why did he feel so dang familiar? It was strange.

((Also Trial, no, you belong with Matryoshka, do not feel feelings for Dust!))

~

@Draigkegnet

Cody's scales flushed red with embarrassment, as he grinned at the tiny Mirror. His tail wagged slightly.

Godric crouched down, looking at the Serthis suspiciously. "It doesn't seem to be attacking. Why isn't it attacking?"
@SmileyBug

((Let on the gay shipping!))

Ruse looked at the father-and-daughter, mild confusion in his gaze. "SO WE CAN'T GO AND LOOK AT THE METEORS?" He sounded disappointed.

Trial looked once more at the dust-colored Coatl, and felt rather confused as to why he was so interested in this dragon. Why did he feel so dang familiar? It was strange.

((Also Trial, no, you belong with Matryoshka, do not feel feelings for Dust!))

~

@Draigkegnet

Cody's scales flushed red with embarrassment, as he grinned at the tiny Mirror. His tail wagged slightly.

Godric crouched down, looking at the Serthis suspiciously. "It doesn't seem to be attacking. Why isn't it attacking?"
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

((Trial no feelings for Dust! He's already taken by the precious Blueberry! Go be with your gay waifu Matryoshka.))

Smiley shakes her head sadly, while Abyss answers him. "Unfortunately, you both can't go there. You really don't want to be near them with those creatures riding them. They can cause a lot of mayhem."

"Yeah you don't want to get into a fight with one of those..Unlike mister stubborn and angry over here." The female Imperial said, cutting into the conversation. Aris looked at her and let an angry growl escape him.

"Shut it Ainslie! I could have taken them on!" The Ridgeback snapped making her let out an amused laugh.

"Brother, you were forced to stay in the den for several weeks." The darker color Ridgeback chimed, clearly amused by his stubborn brother. He was given a flustered huff in reply while the others laughed a bit. Abyss looked forward and saw their clan's home fading back into view as they neared closer to it.
@Akecai

((Trial no feelings for Dust! He's already taken by the precious Blueberry! Go be with your gay waifu Matryoshka.))

Smiley shakes her head sadly, while Abyss answers him. "Unfortunately, you both can't go there. You really don't want to be near them with those creatures riding them. They can cause a lot of mayhem."

"Yeah you don't want to get into a fight with one of those..Unlike mister stubborn and angry over here." The female Imperial said, cutting into the conversation. Aris looked at her and let an angry growl escape him.

"Shut it Ainslie! I could have taken them on!" The Ridgeback snapped making her let out an amused laugh.

"Brother, you were forced to stay in the den for several weeks." The darker color Ridgeback chimed, clearly amused by his stubborn brother. He was given a flustered huff in reply while the others laughed a bit. Abyss looked forward and saw their clan's home fading back into view as they neared closer to it.
@SmileyBug

((He can't help it, Dust is just so fab. Also, this is pre-Salazar's death, so he's still alive but sickly at the moment))

Trial noticed the sudden change of terrain, and looked ahead in curiosity. So this was the Arcane Clan that Salazar had allied them to. Huh.

Ruse looked alarmed at the thought of more violence, and looked at his brother worriedly. "BROTHER, YOU MUST NOT GO NEAR THOSE METEORS! YOU ARE ALREADY WOUNDED!"

The other Nocturne looked taken aback before chuckling softly under his breathe. "Don't worry, Ruse, I won't get near them."
@SmileyBug

((He can't help it, Dust is just so fab. Also, this is pre-Salazar's death, so he's still alive but sickly at the moment))

Trial noticed the sudden change of terrain, and looked ahead in curiosity. So this was the Arcane Clan that Salazar had allied them to. Huh.

Ruse looked alarmed at the thought of more violence, and looked at his brother worriedly. "BROTHER, YOU MUST NOT GO NEAR THOSE METEORS! YOU ARE ALREADY WOUNDED!"

The other Nocturne looked taken aback before chuckling softly under his breathe. "Don't worry, Ruse, I won't get near them."
Wy0IOy1.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39