Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (RP) Open Roleplay
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39
@Akecai

wally smiled and giggled at her poke, "thank you" he smiled accepting the Lily
@Akecai

wally smiled and giggled at her poke, "thank you" he smiled accepting the Lily
NHCgbB.jpg
@SmileyBug

Ruse nodded fiercely, agreeing to the terms rapidly. "THAT WOULD BE VERY KIND OF YOU, ALLIED-FRIEND!"
@SmileyBug

Ruse nodded fiercely, agreeing to the terms rapidly. "THAT WOULD BE VERY KIND OF YOU, ALLIED-FRIEND!"
Wy0IOy1.png
@Draigkegnet

Cody's eyes widened as he heard the news of the hatching eggs, and darted to follow the crowd, interested in watching the new-babies be revealed to the world.

Godric's eyes narrowed as a shadowy figure flickered by, tensing nervously as his tongue darted out.
@Draigkegnet

Cody's eyes widened as he heard the news of the hatching eggs, and darted to follow the crowd, interested in watching the new-babies be revealed to the world.

Godric's eyes narrowed as a shadowy figure flickered by, tensing nervously as his tongue darted out.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

Abyss smiled and went over, setting Smiley down carefully by Eirian. "Thank you Ruse. I'll be back with help."

With that said he went outside the cave, and took off into the air. The older male Wildclaw flew as fast as he was capable of back to his clan. He glanced back to the cave they were in as it shrunk into the distance. He was happy that the two were safe, and glad to come back to the clan with some good news. His mate, Dream, would be more than relieved to hear that their daughter is still alive and unharmed.
@Akecai

Abyss smiled and went over, setting Smiley down carefully by Eirian. "Thank you Ruse. I'll be back with help."

With that said he went outside the cave, and took off into the air. The older male Wildclaw flew as fast as he was capable of back to his clan. He glanced back to the cave they were in as it shrunk into the distance. He was happy that the two were safe, and glad to come back to the clan with some good news. His mate, Dream, would be more than relieved to hear that their daughter is still alive and unharmed.
@SmileyBug

Ruse sat down at the entrance of the cave, watching as the sun began to rise over the treetops.

Trial shifted slightly, eyes blinking open to look around blearily. He winced as his movement stretched his aching wounds, though none opened.
@SmileyBug

Ruse sat down at the entrance of the cave, watching as the sun began to rise over the treetops.

Trial shifted slightly, eyes blinking open to look around blearily. He winced as his movement stretched his aching wounds, though none opened.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

After some time of flying, Abyss caught sight of his clan and flew to the gathered members, whom must have caught wind of him and were awaiting any news. Ralarth was amongst them and he made his way over to Abyss with his mate Teminth by his side.

"Have you found them?" The large male Tundra asked, his tone was gentle and deep at the same time.

"Yes, but Eirian isn't in any condition to fly on his own. He and my daughter had been ambushed on their way back, and is sporting a wound between his wing and shoulder." There were many murmurs amongst some of the clansmen, but the Wildclaw continued, "Lucky for them, they seemed to have made friends with a couple Nocturnes from our allies in the Shadow Flight. One of the Nocturnes is sporting more wounds too from protecting the two, and the other had patched their wounds to the best of his abilities."

There were even more murmurs, most of which were relieved or curious. Ralarth let out a sigh of relief then looked directly toward Abyss. "I assume you invited our allies here?" Abyss nodded. "Good! We'll have to make sure they are comfortable until they decide to leave. Aris, Dust, Reiner, and Ainslie go with Abyss and help."

Two Ridgebacks side by side nodded, or at least one did, the phtalo piebald Ridgeback let out a scoffed, but he agreed nonetheless. He was the more stubborn of the two ordered. A female Imperial, with colors that reminded one of a beautiful forest tree, nodded her head in acknowledgment. The last was a dust winged Coatl, he gave off an aura that was unnerving, but none seemed to bat an eye already knowing that was just how he was. The Coatl only gave a wide grin in response with a glint in his eyes and nodded as well.

The clan dispersed back to their dens or began preparing for the arrivals. Abyss looked at the group that was supposed to help bring them home to their clan, then he took off into the sky followed by the two Ridgeback brothers, Imperial, and Coatl.
@Akecai

After some time of flying, Abyss caught sight of his clan and flew to the gathered members, whom must have caught wind of him and were awaiting any news. Ralarth was amongst them and he made his way over to Abyss with his mate Teminth by his side.

"Have you found them?" The large male Tundra asked, his tone was gentle and deep at the same time.

"Yes, but Eirian isn't in any condition to fly on his own. He and my daughter had been ambushed on their way back, and is sporting a wound between his wing and shoulder." There were many murmurs amongst some of the clansmen, but the Wildclaw continued, "Lucky for them, they seemed to have made friends with a couple Nocturnes from our allies in the Shadow Flight. One of the Nocturnes is sporting more wounds too from protecting the two, and the other had patched their wounds to the best of his abilities."

There were even more murmurs, most of which were relieved or curious. Ralarth let out a sigh of relief then looked directly toward Abyss. "I assume you invited our allies here?" Abyss nodded. "Good! We'll have to make sure they are comfortable until they decide to leave. Aris, Dust, Reiner, and Ainslie go with Abyss and help."

Two Ridgebacks side by side nodded, or at least one did, the phtalo piebald Ridgeback let out a scoffed, but he agreed nonetheless. He was the more stubborn of the two ordered. A female Imperial, with colors that reminded one of a beautiful forest tree, nodded her head in acknowledgment. The last was a dust winged Coatl, he gave off an aura that was unnerving, but none seemed to bat an eye already knowing that was just how he was. The Coatl only gave a wide grin in response with a glint in his eyes and nodded as well.

The clan dispersed back to their dens or began preparing for the arrivals. Abyss looked at the group that was supposed to help bring them home to their clan, then he took off into the sky followed by the two Ridgeback brothers, Imperial, and Coatl.
@Akecai everyone gathered around the eggs, "Hey leave placeto the parents!!!" screamed someone at the back, everyone let a small corridor for Germond and Navhii both looked at the small babies two girls and a small boy "names!!" screamed a tundra at the back, everyone started screaming names [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31699595] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316996/31699595_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31699596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316996/31699596_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31699597] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316996/31699597_350.png[/img] [/url] meanwhile at the hunting grounds Arnrim used his tail to throw a rock at Bush and everyone remained still as the creature emerged from the forest
@Akecai

everyone gathered around the eggs, "Hey leave placeto the parents!!!" screamed someone at the back, everyone let a small corridor for Germond and Navhii both looked at the small babies two girls and a small boy
"names!!" screamed a tundra at the back, everyone started screaming names

31699595_350.png

31699596_350.png

31699597_350.png

meanwhile at the hunting grounds Arnrim used his tail to throw a rock at Bush and everyone remained still as the creature emerged from the forest
NHCgbB.jpg
@Smileybug

((Dust, hm?))

Ruse felt the approach of more dragons, and began to wag his tail and grin. The sun was higher up in the sky now, lighting up the dew on the blades of nearby grass. His brother was now wide-awake, and looking about. Trial froze upon sensing the rapidly approaching dragons; Ruse had told him of the Wildclaw dragon that had arrived while he was asleep, but even knowing that, couldn't help but feel nervous at the arrival of unknown dragons.

~

@Draigkegnet

Cody watched the three new hatchlings, watching as they made small noises and blinked their green eyes. His heart basically melted in 'awe'.

The creature that emerged from the bushes was a Serthis, who glowered at the dragons in front of them. Strangely, it was alone, and looked more tense than aggressive.
@Smileybug

((Dust, hm?))

Ruse felt the approach of more dragons, and began to wag his tail and grin. The sun was higher up in the sky now, lighting up the dew on the blades of nearby grass. His brother was now wide-awake, and looking about. Trial froze upon sensing the rapidly approaching dragons; Ruse had told him of the Wildclaw dragon that had arrived while he was asleep, but even knowing that, couldn't help but feel nervous at the arrival of unknown dragons.

~

@Draigkegnet

Cody watched the three new hatchlings, watching as they made small noises and blinked their green eyes. His heart basically melted in 'awe'.

The creature that emerged from the bushes was a Serthis, who glowered at the dragons in front of them. Strangely, it was alone, and looked more tense than aggressive.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

((Yes dont ask why let's roll with it))

Abyss neared the cave where the four dragons were taking refuge in. "Dust, Aris behave yourselves when we get there. I've gotten to know Ruse but his brother may not be as open as him, so just tone it down a bit." The older Wildclaw said to the Ridgeback and Coatl. Aris grumbled to himself, where as Dust continued to grin. Abyss saw the cave and spotted the bright colored Nocturne eagerly awaiting his arrival with his brother nearby.

The five dragons landed in front of the cave with the older male Wildclaw in front heading closer to the two Nocturnes. At the same time, Eirian and Smiley were both slowly waking up. The young hatchling let out a cute yawn, stretching her limbs out. Her wings ruffled a bit as she did this. Eirian carefully stretched himself out, wincing a bit from his wound, but it didn't open up thankfully, it was just sore. The young Nocturne's eyes widened at the familiar sight of his clansmen, then nervously stared at Dust, whom was staring at him with that same grin. He didnt like the Coatl much, but oddly enough, he was one of the few dragons in his clan to acknowledge the young female Skydancer. He couldn't tell if there was some plan behind it or maybe the intimidating Coatl did have a soft spot.

Smiley grinned happily, her eyes shining at the sight of the Wildclaw and the others in her clan. She immediately ran over to him. "Papa!" She exclaimed jumping up and being caught by the Wildclaw, who brought her close to him.

"Hello my little Smiley!~" Abyss said grinning happily towards Smiley. He looked over to Ruse, "Thank you for doing me that favor, and like I said, I've brought some help. Aris and Reiner will help carry your brother to our clan."
@Akecai

((Yes dont ask why let's roll with it))

Abyss neared the cave where the four dragons were taking refuge in. "Dust, Aris behave yourselves when we get there. I've gotten to know Ruse but his brother may not be as open as him, so just tone it down a bit." The older Wildclaw said to the Ridgeback and Coatl. Aris grumbled to himself, where as Dust continued to grin. Abyss saw the cave and spotted the bright colored Nocturne eagerly awaiting his arrival with his brother nearby.

The five dragons landed in front of the cave with the older male Wildclaw in front heading closer to the two Nocturnes. At the same time, Eirian and Smiley were both slowly waking up. The young hatchling let out a cute yawn, stretching her limbs out. Her wings ruffled a bit as she did this. Eirian carefully stretched himself out, wincing a bit from his wound, but it didn't open up thankfully, it was just sore. The young Nocturne's eyes widened at the familiar sight of his clansmen, then nervously stared at Dust, whom was staring at him with that same grin. He didnt like the Coatl much, but oddly enough, he was one of the few dragons in his clan to acknowledge the young female Skydancer. He couldn't tell if there was some plan behind it or maybe the intimidating Coatl did have a soft spot.

Smiley grinned happily, her eyes shining at the sight of the Wildclaw and the others in her clan. She immediately ran over to him. "Papa!" She exclaimed jumping up and being caught by the Wildclaw, who brought her close to him.

"Hello my little Smiley!~" Abyss said grinning happily towards Smiley. He looked over to Ruse, "Thank you for doing me that favor, and like I said, I've brought some help. Aris and Reiner will help carry your brother to our clan."
@SmileyBug

((Say, is Matryoshka still in your Clan in this roleplay?))

Trial stiffened, his eyes narrowing. "I'll be fine," he growled, attempting to stand up without help. "I don't need help."

Ruse looked at his brother in worry. "BROTHER, WE MUST ACCEPT THE HELP! YOU CANNOT FLY, YOU ARE WOUNDED!" He looked at his brother imploringly, causing the other dragon to let out a grumpy huff before finally nodding grumpily.

Trial looked at the allied Arcane dragons through grumpy eyes, his eyes lingering a bit on the Coatl dragon who was smiling quite strangely.
@SmileyBug

((Say, is Matryoshka still in your Clan in this roleplay?))

Trial stiffened, his eyes narrowing. "I'll be fine," he growled, attempting to stand up without help. "I don't need help."

Ruse looked at his brother in worry. "BROTHER, WE MUST ACCEPT THE HELP! YOU CANNOT FLY, YOU ARE WOUNDED!" He looked at his brother imploringly, causing the other dragon to let out a grumpy huff before finally nodding grumpily.

Trial looked at the allied Arcane dragons through grumpy eyes, his eyes lingering a bit on the Coatl dragon who was smiling quite strangely.
Wy0IOy1.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39