Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (RP) Open Roleplay
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Akecai Eirian felt an odd twist in the air, like someone was here. He was interested as to who or what it could be, but before his curious nature could take hold he reminded himself that he has a little one to look after. The young male Nocturne glanced over to where Smiley was and watched her sniff and observe the glowing mushroom with innocent excitement and awe. He couldn't help but let a soft smile place itself on his jaws, and saw himself in the young female Skydancer. The said young dragonling looked back to him with a bright, innocent grin. "Eirian this place is so cool! It's like home just a little darker." Smiley said bouncing up and down with enthusiasm. She was a little sweetheart that couldn't hurt a fly and loved Eirian's adventure stories. Smiley always wanted to go on an adventure to another region, so when she saw Eirian sneaking away, she took the opportunity to follow him, and became his unexpected buddy on his new adventure. Eirian mentally chuckled to himself. The young Skydancer was just too innocent and sweet for her own good. Although, she was much smaller compared to her siblings and other young dragonlings, but it didn't stop her from sharing her kindness with everyone. "You're right little Smiley, but lets be careful not to run into any clans. We just came here to explore, and the others back home would have my hide if we got into trouble with another clan. Your parents certainly won't be happy with me either. We should also try to avoid any beast clans. I've heard many Serthis live here, so let's be cautious on our adventure." Eirian said, carefully warning the young dragonling without confusing her. He trekked onward with Smiley, albeit casually glancing around trying to detect the presence he felt earlier. He hoped it wasn't a dragon from a nearby clan, or a beast clan member. Eirian was not much of a fighter and Smiley wouldn't be able to outrun something fullgrown at her age. All he could hope for is that whatever it is leaves them alone or is somewhat friendly. [img]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=292233&tab=dragon&did=29931321[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=292233&tab=dragon&did=31211194[/img]
@Akecai

Eirian felt an odd twist in the air, like someone was here. He was interested as to who or what it could be, but before his curious nature could take hold he reminded himself that he has a little one to look after. The young male Nocturne glanced over to where Smiley was and watched her sniff and observe the glowing mushroom with innocent excitement and awe. He couldn't help but let a soft smile place itself on his jaws, and saw himself in the young female Skydancer. The said young dragonling looked back to him with a bright, innocent grin.

"Eirian this place is so cool! It's like home just a little darker." Smiley said bouncing up and down with enthusiasm. She was a little sweetheart that couldn't hurt a fly and loved Eirian's adventure stories. Smiley always wanted to go on an adventure to another region, so when she saw Eirian sneaking away, she took the opportunity to follow him, and became his unexpected buddy on his new adventure.

Eirian mentally chuckled to himself. The young Skydancer was just too innocent and sweet for her own good. Although, she was much smaller compared to her siblings and other young dragonlings, but it didn't stop her from sharing her kindness with everyone.

"You're right little Smiley, but lets be careful not to run into any clans. We just came here to explore, and the others back home would have my hide if we got into trouble with another clan. Your parents certainly won't be happy with me either. We should also try to avoid any beast clans. I've heard many Serthis live here, so let's be cautious on our adventure." Eirian said, carefully warning the young dragonling without confusing her.

He trekked onward with Smiley, albeit casually glancing around trying to detect the presence he felt earlier. He hoped it wasn't a dragon from a nearby clan, or a beast clan member. Eirian was not much of a fighter and Smiley wouldn't be able to outrun something fullgrown at her age. All he could hope for is that whatever it is leaves them alone or is somewhat friendly.

[img]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=292233&tab=dragon&did=29931321[/img]

[img]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=292233&tab=dragon&did=31211194[/img]
@Draigkegnet

Cody smiled, amused. "Of course I'll help you. I believe I know where the Nature Flight is located at from this point." He dipped his head, recognizing that the presence of a Clan leader is important, no matter how said leader acted. "I would be glad to help, of course!"

~

@SmileyBug

Upon arriving closer to the two dragons, he sensed that both dragons were quite young, and one of them was barely a hatchling. What were these two doing so far from their Clan? How ridiculous. Trial approached closer, a faint snarl curling at his mouth, and darted forward in a rapid way. He stepped in front of the two dragons, spreading his wings somewhat to make himself larger, and he let out a deep, rumbling growl.
@Draigkegnet

Cody smiled, amused. "Of course I'll help you. I believe I know where the Nature Flight is located at from this point." He dipped his head, recognizing that the presence of a Clan leader is important, no matter how said leader acted. "I would be glad to help, of course!"

~

@SmileyBug

Upon arriving closer to the two dragons, he sensed that both dragons were quite young, and one of them was barely a hatchling. What were these two doing so far from their Clan? How ridiculous. Trial approached closer, a faint snarl curling at his mouth, and darted forward in a rapid way. He stepped in front of the two dragons, spreading his wings somewhat to make himself larger, and he let out a deep, rumbling growl.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

The duo jump backwards, startled by the sudden approach. The younger of the duo grinned and was about to talk to the new dragon, but Eirian put himself in front of her looking at her in the eyes. Smiley stared at him confused but remained where she was. The look on his face told her it wasn't the time, but what was wrong with trying to make a new friend? It didn't make any sense to the young Skydancer.

Eirian, on the other hand, didn't like their odds in the slightest. The new male Nocturne in front of him had a dominance radianting from him. He knew this guy must now how to fight and pretty well, and this caused a bit of fear to slowly creep up on him. This was the risk of adventuring, you almost always find yourself in trouble.

"We don't mean any intrusion or harm. We just came to explore this region. I apologize if we intruded your territory." The young Nocturne said, gathering the courage to speak in a calm voice. Eirian hoped in the back of his mind that they could get away from this and explore some more, but he had to worry for Smiley's safety at the moment. If he had to fight, then he knew how to, but chose to be more like his leader, Ralarth, when it came to fighting. The young male Nocturne hoped he wouldn't need to come to that option, but he couldn't help but think of how amazing that story would be to tell.

"We're adventuring! We're gonna make this the best adventure story ever!" Smiley said in a bubbly, excited voice, ripping Eirian from his thoughts. While he was thinking, Smiley had gone in front of him and stood before the new male Nocturne. He started panicking and cursing himself for getting too caught up in his thoughts. Smiley hopped up and down excitedly, ignoring how he looks ready to attack the duo, but she could only think about making friends with the new Nocturne. After all, Eirian and a female Nocturne were the only ones living with their clan.

Eirian looked on nervously, not wanting to provoke the intimidating dragon before him, but he also not wanting Smiley to get herself hurt or worse just because of her kind and friendly nature.
@Akecai

The duo jump backwards, startled by the sudden approach. The younger of the duo grinned and was about to talk to the new dragon, but Eirian put himself in front of her looking at her in the eyes. Smiley stared at him confused but remained where she was. The look on his face told her it wasn't the time, but what was wrong with trying to make a new friend? It didn't make any sense to the young Skydancer.

Eirian, on the other hand, didn't like their odds in the slightest. The new male Nocturne in front of him had a dominance radianting from him. He knew this guy must now how to fight and pretty well, and this caused a bit of fear to slowly creep up on him. This was the risk of adventuring, you almost always find yourself in trouble.

"We don't mean any intrusion or harm. We just came to explore this region. I apologize if we intruded your territory." The young Nocturne said, gathering the courage to speak in a calm voice. Eirian hoped in the back of his mind that they could get away from this and explore some more, but he had to worry for Smiley's safety at the moment. If he had to fight, then he knew how to, but chose to be more like his leader, Ralarth, when it came to fighting. The young male Nocturne hoped he wouldn't need to come to that option, but he couldn't help but think of how amazing that story would be to tell.

"We're adventuring! We're gonna make this the best adventure story ever!" Smiley said in a bubbly, excited voice, ripping Eirian from his thoughts. While he was thinking, Smiley had gone in front of him and stood before the new male Nocturne. He started panicking and cursing himself for getting too caught up in his thoughts. Smiley hopped up and down excitedly, ignoring how he looks ready to attack the duo, but she could only think about making friends with the new Nocturne. After all, Eirian and a female Nocturne were the only ones living with their clan.

Eirian looked on nervously, not wanting to provoke the intimidating dragon before him, but he also not wanting Smiley to get herself hurt or worse just because of her kind and friendly nature.
@SmileyBug

Trial recoiled, a tight snarl on his lips as he glowered at the tiny Skydancer. He'd never been good with hatchlings, and probably never would be, and he stiffened in annoyance and alarm. If this dragon had been older, he would've attacked, but even he had lines he would not cross. Besides, Constantia would have his tail if she found out he had attacked a hatchling.

"Back off, kid," he snapped aggressively, making hostile movements but not truly trying to hit the hatchling. He then stood up to his full height, proceeding to ignore the little blue dragon to focus on the older one.

"You should know better than to travel across unknown territory," he said darkly, but then sniffed the air, eyes narrowed. "...Your scent is familiar. I believe I've smelt you before... Or perhaps your Clan." Trial frowned in confusion, still ignoring the little blue dragon at his feet.
@SmileyBug

Trial recoiled, a tight snarl on his lips as he glowered at the tiny Skydancer. He'd never been good with hatchlings, and probably never would be, and he stiffened in annoyance and alarm. If this dragon had been older, he would've attacked, but even he had lines he would not cross. Besides, Constantia would have his tail if she found out he had attacked a hatchling.

"Back off, kid," he snapped aggressively, making hostile movements but not truly trying to hit the hatchling. He then stood up to his full height, proceeding to ignore the little blue dragon to focus on the older one.

"You should know better than to travel across unknown territory," he said darkly, but then sniffed the air, eyes narrowed. "...Your scent is familiar. I believe I've smelt you before... Or perhaps your Clan." Trial frowned in confusion, still ignoring the little blue dragon at his feet.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

Eirian looked very unnerved now. He didn't like how aggressive this dragon was. Some dragons back home were aggressive, but that was usually them trying to be dominant over the other. Blackberry and Nightmare always fought with each other over arguments, but their mates or their leader Ralarth were the ones to stop it without anything going to far. Although, he thought about what the hostile dragon said and started thinking over.

Ralarth, was a very kindhearted and fair leader. Everyone in their clan knew Ralarth has alliances with clans in some different flights, one of which was the Shadow Flight. Perhaps, this dragon comes from their allied clan? Or maybe he's an enemy of one of his clan members?

"Do you...perhaps know of our leader Ralarth? Or maybe heard of him?" Eirian said slowly, and carefully as to not provoke the Nocturne's hostilities further. Smiley seemed to have finally feel the mood turn. She was confused and growing timid, so she slowly backed up to Eirian, standing right underneath the young Nocturne. She didn't like how scary the dragon in front of her was appearing, and she feels that it was her and Eirian's fault in a way.

The said Nocturne was relieved that Smiley was away from the hostile presence, but now Eirian's focus was on him completely now that the young Skydancer was out of harm's way.
@Akecai

Eirian looked very unnerved now. He didn't like how aggressive this dragon was. Some dragons back home were aggressive, but that was usually them trying to be dominant over the other. Blackberry and Nightmare always fought with each other over arguments, but their mates or their leader Ralarth were the ones to stop it without anything going to far. Although, he thought about what the hostile dragon said and started thinking over.

Ralarth, was a very kindhearted and fair leader. Everyone in their clan knew Ralarth has alliances with clans in some different flights, one of which was the Shadow Flight. Perhaps, this dragon comes from their allied clan? Or maybe he's an enemy of one of his clan members?

"Do you...perhaps know of our leader Ralarth? Or maybe heard of him?" Eirian said slowly, and carefully as to not provoke the Nocturne's hostilities further. Smiley seemed to have finally feel the mood turn. She was confused and growing timid, so she slowly backed up to Eirian, standing right underneath the young Nocturne. She didn't like how scary the dragon in front of her was appearing, and she feels that it was her and Eirian's fault in a way.

The said Nocturne was relieved that Smiley was away from the hostile presence, but now Eirian's focus was on him completely now that the young Skydancer was out of harm's way.
@SmileyBug

Trial blinked slowly, than dragged his long claws against the dark dirt, a soft annoyed sound rumbling in his chest. "Yes, I know Ralarth." He scowled at this. "My Clan leader has made an alliance with him... Something tells me you're from his Clan." He let out a rumbling sigh, his claws still buried into the soil.
@SmileyBug

Trial blinked slowly, than dragged his long claws against the dark dirt, a soft annoyed sound rumbling in his chest. "Yes, I know Ralarth." He scowled at this. "My Clan leader has made an alliance with him... Something tells me you're from his Clan." He let out a rumbling sigh, his claws still buried into the soil.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

Eirian was a bit relieved that the Nocturne was apart of the allied clan, and wasn't as hostile as he was a moment ago. However, he remained on guard just in case something happened.

"So you are apart of the allied clan here in this region? Thank the Arcanist." He mumbled the last part to himself in relief. Smiley looked from where she was behind Eirian's leg to the grumpy Nocturne male, then back to Eirian. The mood seemed to have lightened a bit, so she left her spot and stood in front of the young Nocturne male, but remained near him.

"You know Ralarth mister?" She asked, tilting her head to the side and sending him a questioning look. It was clear that the young female Skydancer wasn't around when the alliance was formed. Smiley was still too young to learn this as she just barely learned how to fly. Eirian glanced down at her, then locked gaze with the male before him.

"We won't be here long. We would just like to explore a little more. I was hoping to check some areas out, and show the little one something new from our home." Eirian said calmly, no longer to frightful, but still held some caution.
@Akecai

Eirian was a bit relieved that the Nocturne was apart of the allied clan, and wasn't as hostile as he was a moment ago. However, he remained on guard just in case something happened.

"So you are apart of the allied clan here in this region? Thank the Arcanist." He mumbled the last part to himself in relief. Smiley looked from where she was behind Eirian's leg to the grumpy Nocturne male, then back to Eirian. The mood seemed to have lightened a bit, so she left her spot and stood in front of the young Nocturne male, but remained near him.

"You know Ralarth mister?" She asked, tilting her head to the side and sending him a questioning look. It was clear that the young female Skydancer wasn't around when the alliance was formed. Smiley was still too young to learn this as she just barely learned how to fly. Eirian glanced down at her, then locked gaze with the male before him.

"We won't be here long. We would just like to explore a little more. I was hoping to check some areas out, and show the little one something new from our home." Eirian said calmly, no longer to frightful, but still held some caution.
@SmileyBug

Trial observed the two young dragons through baleful eyes. He looked almost uninterested in them now that it became apparent that they were apart of an allied Clan. "Do what you want as long as you don't hunt. I don't care either way..." He suddenly frowns, remembering something.

He looks at the two again, eyes narrowed. "...However, I have remembered now that Salazar has required all Clan dragons to keep an eye on any foreign dragons, allied or not. So, I'm going to tag along to make sure you two don't mess with anything." He scowled at the thought of tagging along, as though he was being forced to do so by an invisible force. His claws slipped out from the ground.
@SmileyBug

Trial observed the two young dragons through baleful eyes. He looked almost uninterested in them now that it became apparent that they were apart of an allied Clan. "Do what you want as long as you don't hunt. I don't care either way..." He suddenly frowns, remembering something.

He looks at the two again, eyes narrowed. "...However, I have remembered now that Salazar has required all Clan dragons to keep an eye on any foreign dragons, allied or not. So, I'm going to tag along to make sure you two don't mess with anything." He scowled at the thought of tagging along, as though he was being forced to do so by an invisible force. His claws slipped out from the ground.
Wy0IOy1.png
@Akecai

"excuse my brother, he is a childish dragon but he is a good leader... we'll follow you" he said, embarassed by his brother they both followed the other dragon through the depts of the forest. Chesarr felt something was wrong Deep in the forest but he couldn´t identify what, maybe he was just dizzy about the lack or food, maybe it´s his imagination.

"what´s your name by the way?" said Brotic walking next to the stranger "mine is Brotic and this is my brother Chesarr" Brottic looked arouond the forest marveled by the tall creepy tres and the shiny fungus on the floor and branches, the place surely was cool but this was no place for a hatchling and he knew that, his father Grettir said that too so they descided to move territories. Brotic´s mind flew to his family, he really missed them, "i just hope the hatchlings are ok" he wispered
@Akecai

"excuse my brother, he is a childish dragon but he is a good leader... we'll follow you" he said, embarassed by his brother they both followed the other dragon through the depts of the forest. Chesarr felt something was wrong Deep in the forest but he couldn´t identify what, maybe he was just dizzy about the lack or food, maybe it´s his imagination.

"what´s your name by the way?" said Brotic walking next to the stranger "mine is Brotic and this is my brother Chesarr" Brottic looked arouond the forest marveled by the tall creepy tres and the shiny fungus on the floor and branches, the place surely was cool but this was no place for a hatchling and he knew that, his father Grettir said that too so they descided to move territories. Brotic´s mind flew to his family, he really missed them, "i just hope the hatchlings are ok" he wispered
NHCgbB.jpg
@Draigkegnet

Cody turned to look at the two dragons, looking momentarily surprised before smiling. "The name's Cody, hailing from Salazar's Clan in the Shadow Flight!" He paused, a look of amusement flashing across his expression. "...My brother says to stop introducing myself like that, since it makes it seem like I'm some sort of high-ranking member, but I can't help it." He shrugged, continuing his way.

He didn't overhear the words the other dragon had spoken, too eager to help the two dragons find their way. He didn't sense the strange sensation of heaviness in the air of the forest.
@Draigkegnet

Cody turned to look at the two dragons, looking momentarily surprised before smiling. "The name's Cody, hailing from Salazar's Clan in the Shadow Flight!" He paused, a look of amusement flashing across his expression. "...My brother says to stop introducing myself like that, since it makes it seem like I'm some sort of high-ranking member, but I can't help it." He shrugged, continuing his way.

He didn't overhear the words the other dragon had spoken, too eager to help the two dragons find their way. He didn't sense the strange sensation of heaviness in the air of the forest.
Wy0IOy1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39