Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
"Hm I don't know... Mabye they were carrying to much. Or dragons, dragons are a possibility. Hey nice find what are you going to do with it?" Ekoeo asked. She soon went near the heap of junk that use to be a house.
(Sorry partially rp playing overwatch.)
"Hm I don't know... Mabye they were carrying to much. Or dragons, dragons are a possibility. Hey nice find what are you going to do with it?" Ekoeo asked. She soon went near the heap of junk that use to be a house.
(Sorry partially rp playing overwatch.)
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
"Dragons... say have you ever seen one?" Serena asked. "And i intend to use this to fight with if we are attacked. I lost mine running away from hunters a while back." Serena continued looking through the pile of stuff. It was mostly things like pictures and furniture. There was some jewelry and coins also, which Serena kept to sell next time she needed something.
"Dragons... say have you ever seen one?" Serena asked. "And i intend to use this to fight with if we are attacked. I lost mine running away from hunters a while back." Serena continued looking through the pile of stuff. It was mostly things like pictures and furniture. There was some jewelry and coins also, which Serena kept to sell next time she needed something.
XwzJAeR.png
"No only in books unless you considers wyverns a dragon." Ekoeo replied. Ekoeo went to another part of the wreckage and said "I'm really surprised I haven't found any scavengers here yet."
Ekoeo soon found a small ice crystal it was cold to the touch. Ekoeo set it on the ground next to her since the crystal was numbing to her hands.
(I don't know why but I perpously lost 8 rounds on competitive to just anialate people later on.)
"No only in books unless you considers wyverns a dragon." Ekoeo replied. Ekoeo went to another part of the wreckage and said "I'm really surprised I haven't found any scavengers here yet."
Ekoeo soon found a small ice crystal it was cold to the touch. Ekoeo set it on the ground next to her since the crystal was numbing to her hands.
(I don't know why but I perpously lost 8 rounds on competitive to just anialate people later on.)
"What is that?" Serena asked, looking at the strange crystal that Ekoeo found. "And do you normally run into others?" She was curious about this fox lady. Who just protects someone a hunter is after? Especially when they don't know why they where after the person. i hope we get along at least. Serena thought.
"What is that?" Serena asked, looking at the strange crystal that Ekoeo found. "And do you normally run into others?" She was curious about this fox lady. Who just protects someone a hunter is after? Especially when they don't know why they where after the person. i hope we get along at least. Serena thought.
XwzJAeR.png
"An ice crystal probably someone who likes ice cream would want it." Ekoeo explained. "Mostly some people don't go for villages so it's free pickings." She added.
"So how did you get that eyepatch?" Ekoeo asked curious. She was more focused on talking now than scavenging.
"An ice crystal probably someone who likes ice cream would want it." Ekoeo explained. "Mostly some people don't go for villages so it's free pickings." She added.
"So how did you get that eyepatch?" Ekoeo asked curious. She was more focused on talking now than scavenging.
"I damaged my eye fighting the hunters when i was little." Serena said, rather somberly. "They shot me in the face with one of their guns. It was the kind that shoots out a concentrated blast of magic. It was a dud and didn't fire right fortanately or I'd be dead. Still lost sight in my eye and i have a nasty scar, but it could have been much worse. I just barely got away that time." She explained. She was quite for several seconds as the memory flashed through her mind. She didn't know why she told the demon. Perhaps she was lonely and just now realized it. Maybe a friend is what she needed.
(Are you watching April the giraffe?)
"I damaged my eye fighting the hunters when i was little." Serena said, rather somberly. "They shot me in the face with one of their guns. It was the kind that shoots out a concentrated blast of magic. It was a dud and didn't fire right fortanately or I'd be dead. Still lost sight in my eye and i have a nasty scar, but it could have been much worse. I just barely got away that time." She explained. She was quite for several seconds as the memory flashed through her mind. She didn't know why she told the demon. Perhaps she was lonely and just now realized it. Maybe a friend is what she needed.
(Are you watching April the giraffe?)
XwzJAeR.png
(Nope competitive overwatch)
"Oh..." Ekoeo replied. 'Think you went a little to much into detail there...' She thought.
(Sorry it's kinda hard mixing both over watch and rping.)
(Nope competitive overwatch)
"Oh..." Ekoeo replied. 'Think you went a little to much into detail there...' She thought.
(Sorry it's kinda hard mixing both over watch and rping.)
@SlyRiolu @AuroraDragon
Name: Frin
Species: Earth Demon
Appearance: She's only 5'4 in height so must demons mistaken her to be younger then her true age. She has small horns and no wings. Her fur is a light brown color with the tip of her ears, tail, and muzzle are fading white. Her tail is mostly like Rhea's having a fluffy end to it, she has two green stripes on her tail, and shoulders. She wears three metal piercings on each ear and wear a baggy black sweater with green tank top straps showing and torn jeans. Her feet look more like Buwaro's but are rapped with bandages(Her arms are rapped in bandages as well). Oh and her eyes are green.
Element: Earth
Origin: Unknown
Other: Frin wasn't raised by her parents and unable to be nursed she grew smaller and weaker than her fellow earth demons. She rarely ever trusts anyone, not even her own species.
(Feel free to tell me if anything is off)
@SlyRiolu @AuroraDragon
Name: Frin
Species: Earth Demon
Appearance: She's only 5'4 in height so must demons mistaken her to be younger then her true age. She has small horns and no wings. Her fur is a light brown color with the tip of her ears, tail, and muzzle are fading white. Her tail is mostly like Rhea's having a fluffy end to it, she has two green stripes on her tail, and shoulders. She wears three metal piercings on each ear and wear a baggy black sweater with green tank top straps showing and torn jeans. Her feet look more like Buwaro's but are rapped with bandages(Her arms are rapped in bandages as well). Oh and her eyes are green.
Element: Earth
Origin: Unknown
Other: Frin wasn't raised by her parents and unable to be nursed she grew smaller and weaker than her fellow earth demons. She rarely ever trusts anyone, not even her own species.
(Feel free to tell me if anything is off)
"Sorry, no one has ever asked before. For me its just life." Serena replied. It never occurred to her that the story might freak others out. dang it! I am already being awkward! she thought. The sun was going down and she could hear wolves howling. The sun made the sky look like it was on fire as it set.
(Look at the first page. I just spent forever drawing a picture of Serena. Its not my best drawing, but look at the improvement from the old one. That's just a few months of practice.)
"Sorry, no one has ever asked before. For me its just life." Serena replied. It never occurred to her that the story might freak others out. dang it! I am already being awkward! she thought. The sun was going down and she could hear wolves howling. The sun made the sky look like it was on fire as it set.
(Look at the first page. I just spent forever drawing a picture of Serena. Its not my best drawing, but look at the improvement from the old one. That's just a few months of practice.)
XwzJAeR.png
@goldenhue
Accepted
@goldenhue
Accepted
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49