Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pirates, Merfolk, and Politics
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
(@WynterFalcyn daaaarn Azriel is haaawwwwt.... may just have Siren go for him!)

Siren just sighed and turned away. She watched Azriel slide down to the deck and approached him. "Yes, me too," she said with a sigh. "I feel tha same way yer feelin' righ' now. I wanted ter have a good figh' as well. Bu' Malphias has a point- an' we need supplies."

(I may need to not give her an accent... it takes so long to type!)
(@WynterFalcyn daaaarn Azriel is haaawwwwt.... may just have Siren go for him!)

Siren just sighed and turned away. She watched Azriel slide down to the deck and approached him. "Yes, me too," she said with a sigh. "I feel tha same way yer feelin' righ' now. I wanted ter have a good figh' as well. Bu' Malphias has a point- an' we need supplies."

(I may need to not give her an accent... it takes so long to type!)
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
With a shrug Azriel closed his eyes, letting the battle rush he'd gotten earlier blow away on the wind. "Well, if we're lucky, we can get everything quick and then back and chase after them. After all, navy ships don't always move around a whole lot, the lazy buggers. It'd be a quick raid and then we'd be off again." He opened his eyes and grinned at her. "Besides, going to port means taverns, taverns mean ale, and ale means gossip.So even if we don't get the lazy navy guys we'll get some gossip about other ships to plunder."

@Snowleaf Hahaha XD Thanks, took me ages to find the perfect picture for him
With a shrug Azriel closed his eyes, letting the battle rush he'd gotten earlier blow away on the wind. "Well, if we're lucky, we can get everything quick and then back and chase after them. After all, navy ships don't always move around a whole lot, the lazy buggers. It'd be a quick raid and then we'd be off again." He opened his eyes and grinned at her. "Besides, going to port means taverns, taverns mean ale, and ale means gossip.So even if we don't get the lazy navy guys we'll get some gossip about other ships to plunder."

@Snowleaf Hahaha XD Thanks, took me ages to find the perfect picture for him
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
(No need to ping, I'm subscribed.)
Siren nodded. "Even so, I was itchin' for a fight. It's been too long since the last battle, don't ya know. Pistol in one hand, sword in the other, that's the Captain Sirensong of the Seven Seas!" She sang the last part, as it was part of a song landfolk sang about her and her crew.
She leaned against the mast and looked at him askance.
"Yer in that song somewhere too, aren't ya?"

(@WynterFalcyn)
(No need to ping, I'm subscribed.)
Siren nodded. "Even so, I was itchin' for a fight. It's been too long since the last battle, don't ya know. Pistol in one hand, sword in the other, that's the Captain Sirensong of the Seven Seas!" She sang the last part, as it was part of a song landfolk sang about her and her crew.
She leaned against the mast and looked at him askance.
"Yer in that song somewhere too, aren't ya?"

(@WynterFalcyn)
Need someone to RP with? Look no further. PM me if you’d like me to join your RP!
@snowleaf ((no need to ping me guys I'm subbed! :3))

She waited as the big shadow slowly passed by. Her fins twiched as the water swirled , announcing the arrival of someone. She gazed above , seeing a tan muscular body and a blueish black tail. "Oh , hey Azaran." A light smile spread across her face. "No , I'm just being nosy and seeing what I can find down here. There's some pretty interesting things down here , actually. I found some kind of circle dish thing. Very nifty , if some mer had a use for it."
@snowleaf ((no need to ping me guys I'm subbed! :3))

She waited as the big shadow slowly passed by. Her fins twiched as the water swirled , announcing the arrival of someone. She gazed above , seeing a tan muscular body and a blueish black tail. "Oh , hey Azaran." A light smile spread across her face. "No , I'm just being nosy and seeing what I can find down here. There's some pretty interesting things down here , actually. I found some kind of circle dish thing. Very nifty , if some mer had a use for it."
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
Azriel rolled his eyes at her singing but grinned none the less. At her question he shrugged. "Aye, probably, but I don't remember any of it. It probably says something about me begin devilishly handsome and the best swordsman you got." He gave her a wink, his grin wide as he tried to recall the song.

(Ah, that's a smart idea, I'll subscribe as well then)
Azriel rolled his eyes at her singing but grinned none the less. At her question he shrugged. "Aye, probably, but I don't remember any of it. It probably says something about me begin devilishly handsome and the best swordsman you got." He gave her a wink, his grin wide as he tried to recall the song.

(Ah, that's a smart idea, I'll subscribe as well then)
Azaran tilted his head. "Why would we need human things?" he asked curiously. "I know we trade with them occasionally but on a large scale we don't need them at all..." He sighed. "Besides, they can be so noisy... especially when they decide to fight... The Bloody Dawn pirates are friendly but so noisy."

Sirensong laughed. "Yer rollin' yer eyes cause I sing so well, right?" She did have a remarkably pretty singing voice, so at odds to her sultry, smoky speaking voice.
"And I believe I'm the best swordsman we've got," she said with a chuckle. "Landfolk are just more likely to notice the fact that I fight with two different weapons."
Azaran tilted his head. "Why would we need human things?" he asked curiously. "I know we trade with them occasionally but on a large scale we don't need them at all..." He sighed. "Besides, they can be so noisy... especially when they decide to fight... The Bloody Dawn pirates are friendly but so noisy."

Sirensong laughed. "Yer rollin' yer eyes cause I sing so well, right?" She did have a remarkably pretty singing voice, so at odds to her sultry, smoky speaking voice.
"And I believe I'm the best swordsman we've got," she said with a chuckle. "Landfolk are just more likely to notice the fact that I fight with two different weapons."
Nodding, Azriel realized that was probably true. Two swords was common enough, but a sword and a gun used together weren't seen often. Still... leaning forward slightly, he crossed his arms and smirked. "But you don't doubt the devilishly handsome part, do ya?" He wouldn't admit it, especially not to her, but Siren did in fact have a beautiful singing voice. Probably why she used that name, 'Siren', as rumors often floated around that mermaids could sing sailors to their deaths.
Nodding, Azriel realized that was probably true. Two swords was common enough, but a sword and a gun used together weren't seen often. Still... leaning forward slightly, he crossed his arms and smirked. "But you don't doubt the devilishly handsome part, do ya?" He wouldn't admit it, especially not to her, but Siren did in fact have a beautiful singing voice. Probably why she used that name, 'Siren', as rumors often floated around that mermaids could sing sailors to their deaths.
((I'm subbed as well!))

((Using they/them for Desyl right now. Here's their picture:
tumblr_ole5xpbWbq1vch4i6o1_400.jpg

Now, Desyl had nothing against the antics of their kind, of other merfolk. Of course, that didn't mean that they had to listen to their constant complaining about the human ships above. The purple mermaid glanced up as they navigated their way through the rocky out croppings of the sea floor, lavender colored hair flowing behind them, their mask grinning eternally as per usual.

They were searching for shells to crush and put into potions, clams to hoard and anything small enough to fit into one of their bags. Hearing voices, Desyl peered over a barnacle covered anchor and snarled at the two merfolk they saw.

"You realize if those humans send out a net you'll get caught, right?" They wriggled their stump at the two, sort of wishing that they could sneer the way they wanted to - the red mask just kept grinning, as if it found this whole things infinitely amusing.

Verah sighed as the stand down was given, and his long sword went back into the sheath at his hip. Beside him, Jack sat shaken, ghostly eyes wide and hands shaking slightly. The sudden clatter of everyone running had startled the blind healer, and now Verah had launched himself across the deck to check his taller twin.

He turned orange eyes to glare at where the captain and Azriel stood, half wanting to say something to Siren. Everyone and their grandma knew to give some warning before making such a loud ruckus - Jack couldn't see what was happening, and hadn't heard her order either - he'd had his earmuffs on and ha don't taken them off because someone bumped into him.

"Ya alright Jackie?" Jack smiled, head turning in the direction of Verah.

"More or less. Don't tell the captain. I don't wish to make her worry 'bout my health."
((I'm subbed as well!))

((Using they/them for Desyl right now. Here's their picture:
tumblr_ole5xpbWbq1vch4i6o1_400.jpg

Now, Desyl had nothing against the antics of their kind, of other merfolk. Of course, that didn't mean that they had to listen to their constant complaining about the human ships above. The purple mermaid glanced up as they navigated their way through the rocky out croppings of the sea floor, lavender colored hair flowing behind them, their mask grinning eternally as per usual.

They were searching for shells to crush and put into potions, clams to hoard and anything small enough to fit into one of their bags. Hearing voices, Desyl peered over a barnacle covered anchor and snarled at the two merfolk they saw.

"You realize if those humans send out a net you'll get caught, right?" They wriggled their stump at the two, sort of wishing that they could sneer the way they wanted to - the red mask just kept grinning, as if it found this whole things infinitely amusing.

Verah sighed as the stand down was given, and his long sword went back into the sheath at his hip. Beside him, Jack sat shaken, ghostly eyes wide and hands shaking slightly. The sudden clatter of everyone running had startled the blind healer, and now Verah had launched himself across the deck to check his taller twin.

He turned orange eyes to glare at where the captain and Azriel stood, half wanting to say something to Siren. Everyone and their grandma knew to give some warning before making such a loud ruckus - Jack couldn't see what was happening, and hadn't heard her order either - he'd had his earmuffs on and ha don't taken them off because someone bumped into him.

"Ya alright Jackie?" Jack smiled, head turning in the direction of Verah.

"More or less. Don't tell the captain. I don't wish to make her worry 'bout my health."
Help me pay rent and cat vet bills: Art & Lore Shop
frogs.png
Siren raised an eyebrow. "In the eyes of most women, I'm sure," she said teasingly. "In my eyes... well, I'll let ya agonize about that." She smirked before dancing away.
She did find him handsome, no doubt about that, but she'd never let him know. As much as she enjoyed it, she knew better than to flirt with one of her raiders. It was just asking for trouble to get involved with one of the crew... especially that one. She had a feeling he'd break her heart if she let him.
In any case... she had things to get done.

Azaran rolled his eyes. "Mind your own business," he snarled right back. "It's none of your business if we get caught, and that would probably be better than hanging around you." He scowled at the other merperson.
Siren raised an eyebrow. "In the eyes of most women, I'm sure," she said teasingly. "In my eyes... well, I'll let ya agonize about that." She smirked before dancing away.
She did find him handsome, no doubt about that, but she'd never let him know. As much as she enjoyed it, she knew better than to flirt with one of her raiders. It was just asking for trouble to get involved with one of the crew... especially that one. She had a feeling he'd break her heart if she let him.
In any case... she had things to get done.

Azaran rolled his eyes. "Mind your own business," he snarled right back. "It's none of your business if we get caught, and that would probably be better than hanging around you." He scowled at the other merperson.
((@Draconequis wasn't sure if you were subbed or not I'm gonna reply sometimes in the morning, a bit scattered all over the place right now lol.))
((@Draconequis wasn't sure if you were subbed or not I'm gonna reply sometimes in the morning, a bit scattered all over the place right now lol.))
· Call me Shocks.
· They/them pronouns please
Username used to be Shockboob!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46