Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | All Fun and Games (1x1 EagleRider)
1 2
"My clan? Let's see..." Did Shimmerflight even have a clan? Maybe she did... wait, she did! With Welun! She knew that it was in Driftwood Drag... but she was unsure of where she was in the Tangled Wood. "I think I can do that," she offered, grinning. "But first... could you tell me where in the Tangled Wood I am? Like, are we in Foxfire Brambles or Wispwillow Grove?"

"As for your offer... could you possibly carry me? Your potion worked miracles on me, but I am still tired... I have no idea how to thank you other than saying thank you. I hope that somehow I can do something to help you as well. You are very nice Regulus, and I'm sure everyone who knows you thinks the same." Shimmerflight smiled happily; her journey was just beginning.
"My clan? Let's see..." Did Shimmerflight even have a clan? Maybe she did... wait, she did! With Welun! She knew that it was in Driftwood Drag... but she was unsure of where she was in the Tangled Wood. "I think I can do that," she offered, grinning. "But first... could you tell me where in the Tangled Wood I am? Like, are we in Foxfire Brambles or Wispwillow Grove?"

"As for your offer... could you possibly carry me? Your potion worked miracles on me, but I am still tired... I have no idea how to thank you other than saying thank you. I hope that somehow I can do something to help you as well. You are very nice Regulus, and I'm sure everyone who knows you thinks the same." Shimmerflight smiled happily; her journey was just beginning.
xk7ymDQ.png
"I an unfamiliar with the Tangled Wood. But I believe this is Wispwillow Grove." He says a little unsure as he usually only went straight to Welun's clan whenever he came here.

He gently lifts her up carrying her. "Very well. And you don't have to thank me. I don't typically want a reward for helping someone in need." He thinks about others differing opinions on him, how most view him as quiet. "I suppose... though I don't read minds so their opinions are unknown to me." He starts walking going to Welun's clan hoping they knew Shimmerflight. "How long have you been with his clan?"
"I an unfamiliar with the Tangled Wood. But I believe this is Wispwillow Grove." He says a little unsure as he usually only went straight to Welun's clan whenever he came here.

He gently lifts her up carrying her. "Very well. And you don't have to thank me. I don't typically want a reward for helping someone in need." He thinks about others differing opinions on him, how most view him as quiet. "I suppose... though I don't read minds so their opinions are unknown to me." He starts walking going to Welun's clan hoping they knew Shimmerflight. "How long have you been with his clan?"
Shimmerflight purred when she was lifted up and now being carried by Regulus. She appreciated his kindness and generosity. But she became confused when his next questions reached her ears. He? Who was he? What clan? Was it perhaps... Welun's clan? Maybe.

"Do you mean W-Welun's clan?" she asked, wanting to clarify whichever clan he was talking about. "Well... I think I've been there for about my entire life, ever since I was born. I left about as soon as I matured, and I ventured out into the world! I believe I've seen about every territory that Sornieth has to offer." She smiled as she thought of her previous adventures, surprised that she was able to remember them all so clearly, when she couldn't even remember what happened... who knows how long ago?? "Is that where you're taking me? To Welun's clan?" she asked.
Shimmerflight purred when she was lifted up and now being carried by Regulus. She appreciated his kindness and generosity. But she became confused when his next questions reached her ears. He? Who was he? What clan? Was it perhaps... Welun's clan? Maybe.

"Do you mean W-Welun's clan?" she asked, wanting to clarify whichever clan he was talking about. "Well... I think I've been there for about my entire life, ever since I was born. I left about as soon as I matured, and I ventured out into the world! I believe I've seen about every territory that Sornieth has to offer." She smiled as she thought of her previous adventures, surprised that she was able to remember them all so clearly, when she couldn't even remember what happened... who knows how long ago?? "Is that where you're taking me? To Welun's clan?" she asked.
xk7ymDQ.png
"Yes in Welun's clan. And that is where I'm taking you. Is that wrong or bad?" Regulus asks kindly. "Sounds like you were quite the adventurer Shimmerflight, I'm sure hatchlings and others would enjoy to listen to what you found and saw in the other lands of Sornieth. I know as my clan historian your stories might make a good book for the others. Though I'm also the librarian... not many in the fire flight see books as the greatest, they prefer metals and ore, my lair is a bit different..." He says as he carries her and starts walking his usual way to Welun's clan, wondering if Shadouuzua will meet with him again as she seemed to like to. "Feeling better now? You had told me you were in brief pain. Has that vanished and you feel better? " He looks up at the darkened sky of the Tangled Wood for a moment as he walks.
"Yes in Welun's clan. And that is where I'm taking you. Is that wrong or bad?" Regulus asks kindly. "Sounds like you were quite the adventurer Shimmerflight, I'm sure hatchlings and others would enjoy to listen to what you found and saw in the other lands of Sornieth. I know as my clan historian your stories might make a good book for the others. Though I'm also the librarian... not many in the fire flight see books as the greatest, they prefer metals and ore, my lair is a bit different..." He says as he carries her and starts walking his usual way to Welun's clan, wondering if Shadouuzua will meet with him again as she seemed to like to. "Feeling better now? You had told me you were in brief pain. Has that vanished and you feel better? " He looks up at the darkened sky of the Tangled Wood for a moment as he walks.
"Not a bad thing," Shimmerflight chirped. She became interested in the fact that Regulus was the clan historian. He was wearing armor... she thought he was a warrior by the armor. But then she told herself not to judge a book by it's cover... where did she hear that? She remembered hearing it from someone... the green mirror! He had said it to her once! [i]If only I could remember who he is... if only I could remember anything that happened to me to turn me into this![/i] she thought with frustration. She snapped out of it when she heard Regulus's next question. "I feel better now, your potion really helped," Shimmerflight answered, smiling. She then saw a dark colored Spiral wearing a witch's hat appear in front of them. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28753176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287532/28753176_350.png[/img] [/url] "Regulus," the spiral greeted, just now noticing Shimmerflight on his back. "Hmm... who is this Regulus? Is she a member of your clan?" Shimmerflight remained on her guard in case the Spiral attacked... now that she thought about it, her wounds were inflicted by a Spiral, so... was this Spiral the one who attacked her? She didn't know for sure, but the Spiral didn't appear to know her, so maybe she was innocent.
"Not a bad thing," Shimmerflight chirped. She became interested in the fact that Regulus was the clan historian. He was wearing armor... she thought he was a warrior by the armor. But then she told herself not to judge a book by it's cover... where did she hear that? She remembered hearing it from someone... the green mirror! He had said it to her once! If only I could remember who he is... if only I could remember anything that happened to me to turn me into this! she thought with frustration. She snapped out of it when she heard Regulus's next question. "I feel better now, your potion really helped," Shimmerflight answered, smiling. She then saw a dark colored Spiral wearing a witch's hat appear in front of them.

28753176_350.png

"Regulus," the spiral greeted, just now noticing Shimmerflight on his back. "Hmm... who is this Regulus? Is she a member of your clan?" Shimmerflight remained on her guard in case the Spiral attacked... now that she thought about it, her wounds were inflicted by a Spiral, so... was this Spiral the one who attacked her? She didn't know for sure, but the Spiral didn't appear to know her, so maybe she was innocent.
xk7ymDQ.png
"I'm glad you feel better Shimmerflight. Tired still?" He looks at Shadouuzua and smiles. "Ah Shadouuzua. I was starting to think you wouldn't meet with me today. The young pearlcatcher I carry is Shimmerflight, a member of Welun's clan who has become a hatchling again. Though she can't remember how it happened..." He says. "Do you know anything about what could have happened?Because Shimmerflight says she was an adult and sounds well educated... And here." He gives Shadouuzua some food and treasure. "Thought you'd like something. I know you don't exactly speak with Welun's clan a lot... thought you'd like something... but i didn't know what to get really..."
"I'm glad you feel better Shimmerflight. Tired still?" He looks at Shadouuzua and smiles. "Ah Shadouuzua. I was starting to think you wouldn't meet with me today. The young pearlcatcher I carry is Shimmerflight, a member of Welun's clan who has become a hatchling again. Though she can't remember how it happened..." He says. "Do you know anything about what could have happened?Because Shimmerflight says she was an adult and sounds well educated... And here." He gives Shadouuzua some food and treasure. "Thought you'd like something. I know you don't exactly speak with Welun's clan a lot... thought you'd like something... but i didn't know what to get really..."
"Yeah, I'm still... tired..." Shimmerflight whispered, yawning. Shadouuzua chuckled, "My apologies for being late, I was a bit busy with... some attackers, but don't worry, I made it out with no scratches. And the girl's name is Shimmerflight, you say? By the Eleven, I think I recognize that name from somewhere... I believe I saw a dragon that had your colors with Gourd. Yes, that Gourd. So you became a hatchling once more...? I've never heard of that happening, though nothing's impossible I guess! Unfortunately, I don't really have a clue as to what happened to her... I'm very sorry." She looked at Regulus as he offered her a gift, and she chuckled. "Oh Regulus... you are most kind. Thank you very much, it's not often that I get too many gifts... yeah, I actually stay away from that clan, for fear that they may hunt me down."

Shimmerflight squinted upon looking at Shadouuzua. The Spiral was dark colored; she suddenly remember the Spiral who attacked her had brighter colors than that, so this couldn't have been the one. "I am well educated," she said. Shadouuzua nodded. "If you guys are heading there now, I can follow you for a while. There is a point where I will have to stop, since I don't want to be spotted, but I will help with whatever you are dealing with. You are lucky that we found you first young one, instead of a much crueler dragon," Shadouuzua said, thinking of Carnage as she said this.
"Yeah, I'm still... tired..." Shimmerflight whispered, yawning. Shadouuzua chuckled, "My apologies for being late, I was a bit busy with... some attackers, but don't worry, I made it out with no scratches. And the girl's name is Shimmerflight, you say? By the Eleven, I think I recognize that name from somewhere... I believe I saw a dragon that had your colors with Gourd. Yes, that Gourd. So you became a hatchling once more...? I've never heard of that happening, though nothing's impossible I guess! Unfortunately, I don't really have a clue as to what happened to her... I'm very sorry." She looked at Regulus as he offered her a gift, and she chuckled. "Oh Regulus... you are most kind. Thank you very much, it's not often that I get too many gifts... yeah, I actually stay away from that clan, for fear that they may hunt me down."

Shimmerflight squinted upon looking at Shadouuzua. The Spiral was dark colored; she suddenly remember the Spiral who attacked her had brighter colors than that, so this couldn't have been the one. "I am well educated," she said. Shadouuzua nodded. "If you guys are heading there now, I can follow you for a while. There is a point where I will have to stop, since I don't want to be spotted, but I will help with whatever you are dealing with. You are lucky that we found you first young one, instead of a much crueler dragon," Shadouuzua said, thinking of Carnage as she said this.
xk7ymDQ.png
"Rest awhile Shimmerflight. We'll get you home soon." Regulus looks at Shadouuzua. "Attackers? And if she is the same dragon, who I believe she is. This occurrence is an odd one, as throughout my collection of books an event like this is never mentioned." He smiles when she accepts his gift. "Not many dragons know that you are actually friendly unfortunately. They don't take the time to speak and learn more about your life and past as I have." Regulus walks a little. "We are heading there, if you would like to accompany us they would be nice. And im glad I found her before another dragon as well..." He says. Regulus leans close to Shadouuzua "What really happened? You sounded hesitant." His eyes looking concerned. "And let us hope whatever happened to Shimmerflight doesn't happen again. I doubt it would end well..."
"Rest awhile Shimmerflight. We'll get you home soon." Regulus looks at Shadouuzua. "Attackers? And if she is the same dragon, who I believe she is. This occurrence is an odd one, as throughout my collection of books an event like this is never mentioned." He smiles when she accepts his gift. "Not many dragons know that you are actually friendly unfortunately. They don't take the time to speak and learn more about your life and past as I have." Regulus walks a little. "We are heading there, if you would like to accompany us they would be nice. And im glad I found her before another dragon as well..." He says. Regulus leans close to Shadouuzua "What really happened? You sounded hesitant." His eyes looking concerned. "And let us hope whatever happened to Shimmerflight doesn't happen again. I doubt it would end well..."
1 2