Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson Rp,[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 317 318
Vess watched a body whirl around and ready there bow, the girl asking softly a question to a boy
Vess watched a body whirl around and ready there bow, the girl asking softly a question to a boy
sherlock-edit.png
Elizabeth looks at the other Demeter kid, Div she thinks, and decides to follow him, she catches up to him, and whispers something in his ear. "Where do you think Ares hid their flag?" she asks him.

((I can have Elizabeth be head if you want.))
Elizabeth looks at the other Demeter kid, Div she thinks, and decides to follow him, she catches up to him, and whispers something in his ear. "Where do you think Ares hid their flag?" she asks him.

((I can have Elizabeth be head if you want.))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Estelle smiled at Ash, her smile warm but her eyes like storm clouds. "It's okay" she said "I guess". "I can do this" she shot her finger forward and lightning crashed down, making no noise. "Easy, but everyone expects so much of me" she grimaced. A rustle in the woods whispered. Ella looked up and saw another camper "who are you" she glared, her eyes narrowing "the name is Katherine Hall, daughter of Aphrodite" she smiled "oh" Estelle said "I'm Ella, daughter of Zeus and this is Ash, your sister".

Amalia looked at the other girl, she smirked softly. "Do not judge me too harshly" she said. She caught the other girl's arm and lead her into the tress, just close enough for them to see Arlene and the other boys. "If we want to be a team" she said "then we neeed to know each others name". "I'm Amalia" her anger rose. Lia was going to crush that Apollo girl. Her and Apollo had met, and it had not been good.

Mark smiled at Lia's defence for him, he spotted Arlene talking and he smirked. "ARLENE!" He thundered, she looked up and he dashed behind a tree, Jax behind him. "Jax, you pretend to be a child of Athena!" He grinned "then I'll bash that girl". Jax nodded.

Marianne walked through the woods. She needed other team mates with her. A young boy knocked into her, he backed away and she flew into action. She grabbed her sword and pointed it at his neck "who's your parent?" She demanded, the boy gulped "A-Athena" he stammered "oh, Terry" she smiled apotogetically "sorry". "It's okay" he smiled "let's get these Ares kids" she smiled "yes" Terry agreed as they all walked deeper. Preparing for anything.
(( okay, guys forgive me if I messed up teams! I am having to use my phone. And it's messing up so. I'm trying! Thanks for all your support! You're alll great))
Estelle smiled at Ash, her smile warm but her eyes like storm clouds. "It's okay" she said "I guess". "I can do this" she shot her finger forward and lightning crashed down, making no noise. "Easy, but everyone expects so much of me" she grimaced. A rustle in the woods whispered. Ella looked up and saw another camper "who are you" she glared, her eyes narrowing "the name is Katherine Hall, daughter of Aphrodite" she smiled "oh" Estelle said "I'm Ella, daughter of Zeus and this is Ash, your sister".

Amalia looked at the other girl, she smirked softly. "Do not judge me too harshly" she said. She caught the other girl's arm and lead her into the tress, just close enough for them to see Arlene and the other boys. "If we want to be a team" she said "then we neeed to know each others name". "I'm Amalia" her anger rose. Lia was going to crush that Apollo girl. Her and Apollo had met, and it had not been good.

Mark smiled at Lia's defence for him, he spotted Arlene talking and he smirked. "ARLENE!" He thundered, she looked up and he dashed behind a tree, Jax behind him. "Jax, you pretend to be a child of Athena!" He grinned "then I'll bash that girl". Jax nodded.

Marianne walked through the woods. She needed other team mates with her. A young boy knocked into her, he backed away and she flew into action. She grabbed her sword and pointed it at his neck "who's your parent?" She demanded, the boy gulped "A-Athena" he stammered "oh, Terry" she smiled apotogetically "sorry". "It's okay" he smiled "let's get these Ares kids" she smiled "yes" Terry agreed as they all walked deeper. Preparing for anything.
(( okay, guys forgive me if I messed up teams! I am having to use my phone. And it's messing up so. I'm trying! Thanks for all your support! You're alll great))
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
Hearing Mark's voice, Arlene spun around again. Never mind the boy now, they were surrounded! She gazed into the trees, and could just make out the forms of some campers. Her mind sharpened. She was no daughter of Athena, but she could at least fight like one. There were shadows of campers in the bushes about seven feet away from her, but Mark sounded closer, about five feet away on her other side. She had no way of telling if he had other campers with him, but what she did know was that the woods to the south of her was clear. Assuming the other team had no ranged weapons, she could make it to safety there. But something held her back. She remembered how well Ella had thrown her daggers, and how good her aim was. As good as a daughter of Apollo? she wondered.

Arlene rotated slowly on her feet, arrow still nocked in her bow. Better wait for the other team to make a move first.
Hearing Mark's voice, Arlene spun around again. Never mind the boy now, they were surrounded! She gazed into the trees, and could just make out the forms of some campers. Her mind sharpened. She was no daughter of Athena, but she could at least fight like one. There were shadows of campers in the bushes about seven feet away from her, but Mark sounded closer, about five feet away on her other side. She had no way of telling if he had other campers with him, but what she did know was that the woods to the south of her was clear. Assuming the other team had no ranged weapons, she could make it to safety there. But something held her back. She remembered how well Ella had thrown her daggers, and how good her aim was. As good as a daughter of Apollo? she wondered.

Arlene rotated slowly on her feet, arrow still nocked in her bow. Better wait for the other team to make a move first.
Estelle smiled softly. She aimed one of her longest sharpest and most accurate dagger she had. She aimed it straight for Lena's bow, the curving wood part, she brought her arm back and threw, hard and fast. It hit her bow and smacked it out of her hand, her bow flew to the other side and fell. Estelle shot out her finger, she was terrible at manipulating the wind, but somehow it worked, the bow gently shifted over to her, and she threw like a dagger out of the woods, not braking it though.
She gestured for Ash to come and she walked in the clearing "hey, Lena!" She exclaimed as if surprised "did you see what just happened?".

Estelle smiled softly. She aimed one of her longest sharpest and most accurate dagger she had. She aimed it straight for Lena's bow, the curving wood part, she brought her arm back and threw, hard and fast. It hit her bow and smacked it out of her hand, her bow flew to the other side and fell. Estelle shot out her finger, she was terrible at manipulating the wind, but somehow it worked, the bow gently shifted over to her, and she threw like a dagger out of the woods, not braking it though.
She gestured for Ash to come and she walked in the clearing "hey, Lena!" She exclaimed as if surprised "did you see what just happened?".

Ash walked behind Ell her eyes wide in surprise as if she didn't know what had happened. Though she considered Lena a friend, she was quite competitive and wanted to win. She used her necklace to emit an aura of surprise, trying to improve their trick, luckily nobody knew about her power so hopefully Lena would be gullible enough to fall for it.
Ash walked behind Ell her eyes wide in surprise as if she didn't know what had happened. Though she considered Lena a friend, she was quite competitive and wanted to win. She used her necklace to emit an aura of surprise, trying to improve their trick, luckily nobody knew about her power so hopefully Lena would be gullible enough to fall for it.
vDTb4.gifgHB8M.gif4Dqkp.gifVIxRK.gifgk46z.gifLppfW.gifxn0hG.gifs44M8.gif

Click on the eggs/ hatchlings to help me raise them!
Mark nodded at Jax, as he walked out in the woods 'hi, Estelle' he sighted, she smiled back "hey, Jax". She glanced at Asha and smirked, She was no daughter of Aphrodite, but she did ship some people. Mark and Ash definitely should be together! They both laughed with each other and they hated each other, she thought it was adorable. Of course she didn't say this to them but.
(( I'm in a really big Starbucks currently and it's super busy! Sorry if I make spelling mistakes!))
Mark nodded at Jax, as he walked out in the woods 'hi, Estelle' he sighted, she smiled back "hey, Jax". She glanced at Asha and smirked, She was no daughter of Aphrodite, but she did ship some people. Mark and Ash definitely should be together! They both laughed with each other and they hated each other, she thought it was adorable. Of course she didn't say this to them but.
(( I'm in a really big Starbucks currently and it's super busy! Sorry if I make spelling mistakes!))
Ash looked at Ell curiously when she noticed she was smirking, "what's that look for?" She asked, when she saw Jax, not wanting to be rude she gave him a small smile.
Ash looked at Ell curiously when she noticed she was smirking, "what's that look for?" She asked, when she saw Jax, not wanting to be rude she gave him a small smile.
vDTb4.gifgHB8M.gif4Dqkp.gifVIxRK.gifgk46z.gifLppfW.gifxn0hG.gifs44M8.gif

Click on the eggs/ hatchlings to help me raise them!

Ciro had let out a little yip when the girl spun around, bow directed at his face. "Ciro, son of Tych-" and then he flexed his hand, nail daggers flicking back out from his fingers as voices drifted near - and suddenly, the other girl's bow was knocked out of her hand by a dagger. A girl slunk out of the bushes, face alight with a smile. Lena? That must be the girl's name, or at least nickname. Cirino's mood plummeted. His eyes narrowed into slits. Neither of the two seemed to notice him, so he slunk into the shadows of a tree nearby, steps soft and body tense. Absently, the boy wondered if he had indeed approached an enemy and even introduced himself. He sneered self-deprecatingly.

Ciro had let out a little yip when the girl spun around, bow directed at his face. "Ciro, son of Tych-" and then he flexed his hand, nail daggers flicking back out from his fingers as voices drifted near - and suddenly, the other girl's bow was knocked out of her hand by a dagger. A girl slunk out of the bushes, face alight with a smile. Lena? That must be the girl's name, or at least nickname. Cirino's mood plummeted. His eyes narrowed into slits. Neither of the two seemed to notice him, so he slunk into the shadows of a tree nearby, steps soft and body tense. Absently, the boy wondered if he had indeed approached an enemy and even introduced himself. He sneered self-deprecatingly.
banner_grimm.png
Estelle smiled. there was a boy, in the woods, how she knew this was obvious. "young boy" she said softly "do come out and show your face". this plan was going to be interesting.
Estelle smiled. there was a boy, in the woods, how she knew this was obvious. "young boy" she said softly "do come out and show your face". this plan was going to be interesting.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 317 318