Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson Rp,[CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 317 318
Username: CrystalBones
Character Name: Elizabeth
Godly Parent: Demeter
Appearance: black hair, pale skin and jeans and a t-shirt normally
Weapon: bow and dagger
Special Item: her bow is like Franks, (I think it first showed it in mark of Athena or house of hades) so it can turn into a backpack, but whatever is put in it disappears
Ability: can create plants and control
Pet: black wolf
Strength: good with a bow
Weakness: is hurt very easily, and she can only make plants when she has energy
Small Description of Personality: kind and sweet, but feisty with her enemies
Sexuality: straight

((I hope the bow thing is okay, if it isn't I'll change it))
Username: CrystalBones
Character Name: Elizabeth
Godly Parent: Demeter
Appearance: black hair, pale skin and jeans and a t-shirt normally
Weapon: bow and dagger
Special Item: her bow is like Franks, (I think it first showed it in mark of Athena or house of hades) so it can turn into a backpack, but whatever is put in it disappears
Ability: can create plants and control
Pet: black wolf
Strength: good with a bow
Weakness: is hurt very easily, and she can only make plants when she has energy
Small Description of Personality: kind and sweet, but feisty with her enemies
Sexuality: straight

((I hope the bow thing is okay, if it isn't I'll change it))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Arlene smiled shyly at the two girls while stroking Ember. "I'm Arlene, but you can call me Lena." She watched as Ella returned to training. "You have good aim," she commented after a while. "I've never tried fighting with daggers before, but I know I'm horrible with a sword." Another thought came to her mind. "Forgive me for asking, but are we playing capture the flag today?"
Arlene smiled shyly at the two girls while stroking Ember. "I'm Arlene, but you can call me Lena." She watched as Ella returned to training. "You have good aim," she commented after a while. "I've never tried fighting with daggers before, but I know I'm horrible with a sword." Another thought came to her mind. "Forgive me for asking, but are we playing capture the flag today?"
@CrystalBones
absolutely fine!!

Estelle smiled softly, she had gotten complimented on her throwing by Lena and Asha. "why, thank you" she said " and yes, we are playing capture the flag today". Ella was excited, for one to play capture the flag and for two, she got to meet other campers. Storm clouds rolled around outside of camp for a bit, Ella thought hard. "who are you three" i deep voice said, she turned around to see a boy she had not seen before.
(( do not worry, the "boy" is actually my other character, Mark Ruge son of Ares))

Mark got bored of toying around with the children of Apollo. they were just, easy to bash. He entered the training arena when he saw three girls. "who are you three" he asked. They did not seem dangerous and he wanted to train, so maybe he could train with them.
@CrystalBones
absolutely fine!!

Estelle smiled softly, she had gotten complimented on her throwing by Lena and Asha. "why, thank you" she said " and yes, we are playing capture the flag today". Ella was excited, for one to play capture the flag and for two, she got to meet other campers. Storm clouds rolled around outside of camp for a bit, Ella thought hard. "who are you three" i deep voice said, she turned around to see a boy she had not seen before.
(( do not worry, the "boy" is actually my other character, Mark Ruge son of Ares))

Mark got bored of toying around with the children of Apollo. they were just, easy to bash. He entered the training arena when he saw three girls. "who are you three" he asked. They did not seem dangerous and he wanted to train, so maybe he could train with them.
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
Ciro had hidden himself away in his mother's (rather small and oddly empty, although Tyche wasnt totally interested in humans despite having nothing to do) cabin once again. His blonde mop of curls found themselves sitting in the oddest places before the small boy finally hissed out a curse and shoved a beanie on his head. Angelica had sprawled out on his bunk beside him. Ciro's gloves had been carefully placed on his fingere, covering a deep gash on his palm that hadn't properly scarred over yet. He flopped back down on his bed with a pained hiss as Angelica wrapped herself around his arm.

--

As a child of Demeter, Daveed was always going to be interested in herbology. It was a bit of an odd study, but it fascinated the dark-skinned male to no end. Div shifted in his bunk in Demeter's cabin once again as he turned to the next page of one of Ciro's endless journals. This one in particular was filled to the brim on anything he'd learned his best friend enjoyed.
Ciro had hidden himself away in his mother's (rather small and oddly empty, although Tyche wasnt totally interested in humans despite having nothing to do) cabin once again. His blonde mop of curls found themselves sitting in the oddest places before the small boy finally hissed out a curse and shoved a beanie on his head. Angelica had sprawled out on his bunk beside him. Ciro's gloves had been carefully placed on his fingere, covering a deep gash on his palm that hadn't properly scarred over yet. He flopped back down on his bed with a pained hiss as Angelica wrapped herself around his arm.

--

As a child of Demeter, Daveed was always going to be interested in herbology. It was a bit of an odd study, but it fascinated the dark-skinned male to no end. Div shifted in his bunk in Demeter's cabin once again as he turned to the next page of one of Ciro's endless journals. This one in particular was filled to the brim on anything he'd learned his best friend enjoyed.
banner_grimm.png
Elizabeth looks inside the Demeter cabin door, seeing a boy sitting on a bunk, she goes in. "Hi." Elizabeth says, sitting on her own bunk. "I'm Elizabeth." she says. looking at the boy.
Elizabeth looks inside the Demeter cabin door, seeing a boy sitting on a bunk, she goes in. "Hi." Elizabeth says, sitting on her own bunk. "I'm Elizabeth." she says. looking at the boy.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Ash turns to face the boy, "hello, I'm Asha, and you are?" She questioned looking down at Ember who was rubbing her face against Ash's leg.

((Sorry it's short^^))
Ash turns to face the boy, "hello, I'm Asha, and you are?" She questioned looking down at Ember who was rubbing her face against Ash's leg.

((Sorry it's short^^))
vDTb4.gifgHB8M.gif4Dqkp.gifVIxRK.gifgk46z.gifLppfW.gifxn0hG.gifs44M8.gif

Click on the eggs/ hatchlings to help me raise them!
Mark looked at the girl who had spoken, he raised an eyebrow at her. "Mark Ruge, son of Ares" he said, not smiling at all, his voice gruff and agitated.

((yes, its fine its short. I'm having to make it short as well :3))

Estelle looked at Mark really serious and then she laughed and pushed his shoulders playfully. "don't act like you're all tough, Mark" she smiled " i know that your a big softie".
Mark looked at the girl who had spoken, he raised an eyebrow at her. "Mark Ruge, son of Ares" he said, not smiling at all, his voice gruff and agitated.

((yes, its fine its short. I'm having to make it short as well :3))

Estelle looked at Mark really serious and then she laughed and pushed his shoulders playfully. "don't act like you're all tough, Mark" she smiled " i know that your a big softie".
Asha looked at Arlene, who looked uneasy. "I'm the daughter of Aphrodite, which reminds me, who's your guy's parents?" She asked Ella and Arlene, having already found out Mark's parent.
Asha looked at Arlene, who looked uneasy. "I'm the daughter of Aphrodite, which reminds me, who's your guy's parents?" She asked Ella and Arlene, having already found out Mark's parent.
vDTb4.gifgHB8M.gif4Dqkp.gifVIxRK.gifgk46z.gifLppfW.gifxn0hG.gifs44M8.gif

Click on the eggs/ hatchlings to help me raise them!
Estelle looked at Lena's hard expression, lightning flickering out of camp. "Lena, stay calm" she soothed "Mark, back off" she hissed. Mark growled but stepped back "I'm cool if she's cool" he said. Lena stilled look upset, but Ella sensed the mutual feeling between them. Ella looked at Ash, her smile warm, but her eyes stormy "if you haven't guessed already" she said " i am the daughter of Zeus".

Mark had just backed off because of Ella, otherwise him and that Lena would have had an issue.
The only reason he was listening to Estelle was because he knew who her godly parent was, and if he angered her. He would get a shoot of lightning straight at his chest. He snorted when Asha had said she was an Aphrodite kid. "shouldn't you be replying your makeup" he muttered.
Estelle looked at Lena's hard expression, lightning flickering out of camp. "Lena, stay calm" she soothed "Mark, back off" she hissed. Mark growled but stepped back "I'm cool if she's cool" he said. Lena stilled look upset, but Ella sensed the mutual feeling between them. Ella looked at Ash, her smile warm, but her eyes stormy "if you haven't guessed already" she said " i am the daughter of Zeus".

Mark had just backed off because of Ella, otherwise him and that Lena would have had an issue.
The only reason he was listening to Estelle was because he knew who her godly parent was, and if he angered her. He would get a shoot of lightning straight at his chest. He snorted when Asha had said she was an Aphrodite kid. "shouldn't you be replying your makeup" he muttered.
@helloilikeowls
@Clareira
@LightShade07734
@Nightshire
@xspideray
@Moonpelt
@CrystalBones

"ATTENTIONS DEMIGODS" ((this is Chiron))
"PLEASE BE PREPARED FOR CAPTURE THE FLAG!!"
"TWO TEAMS ARE ATHENA AND ARES"
"SAKURA YOU WILL LEAD THE ATHENA SIDE"
"MARK YOU WILL LEAD ARES"
"ATHENA WILL GET TYCHE, APOLLO AND HEPHAESTUS AND DEMETER
"ARES WILL GET APHRODITE, ZEUS, AND HECATE AND HERMES AND HADES"
(( if i have missed any gods with children here, please let me know!!))
@helloilikeowls
@Clareira
@LightShade07734
@Nightshire
@xspideray
@Moonpelt
@CrystalBones

"ATTENTIONS DEMIGODS" ((this is Chiron))
"PLEASE BE PREPARED FOR CAPTURE THE FLAG!!"
"TWO TEAMS ARE ATHENA AND ARES"
"SAKURA YOU WILL LEAD THE ATHENA SIDE"
"MARK YOU WILL LEAD ARES"
"ATHENA WILL GET TYCHE, APOLLO AND HEPHAESTUS AND DEMETER
"ARES WILL GET APHRODITE, ZEUS, AND HECATE AND HERMES AND HADES"
(( if i have missed any gods with children here, please let me know!!))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 317 318