Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson Rp,[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 285 286 287 288 289 ... 317 318
Chip:

"Um," I say cautiously. "I'm okay."
I tuck my hands into my pockets, fingers clenched into fists.

"I really want to get this over with."
Chip:

"Um," I say cautiously. "I'm okay."
I tuck my hands into my pockets, fingers clenched into fists.

"I really want to get this over with."
"Yes, sleep is love, sleep is life," Holly jokingly replied to Katherine.
"Yes, sleep is love, sleep is life," Holly jokingly replied to Katherine.
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Cooper:

The ragtag encampment made by the demigods was clearly visible once Cooper reached high enough into the sky. Soaring towards them, he dismounts and walks up to them.

"Hey." Cooper calls out. "I'm back, and I have my stuff. Do you want me to make dinner tonight?"
Cooper:

The ragtag encampment made by the demigods was clearly visible once Cooper reached high enough into the sky. Soaring towards them, he dismounts and walks up to them.

"Hey." Cooper calls out. "I'm back, and I have my stuff. Do you want me to make dinner tonight?"

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
(yall can't sleep, Cooper hasn't made his soup!)
(yall can't sleep, Cooper hasn't made his soup!)

rsz_lore.png
Zephyrus:

I had an ill expression. I hadn't had nectar or ambrosia for weeks. My godly powers and strength were ebbing with the lack of it. But I had to see these demigods through.
They had no idea, and didn't need to have an idea.

I fix my face, smiling up at Cooper. "Go ahead!"
Zephyrus:

I had an ill expression. I hadn't had nectar or ambrosia for weeks. My godly powers and strength were ebbing with the lack of it. But I had to see these demigods through.
They had no idea, and didn't need to have an idea.

I fix my face, smiling up at Cooper. "Go ahead!"
Holly laid down on the ground and yawned. "Hurry up about it, I'm already falling asleep."
Holly laid down on the ground and yawned. "Hurry up about it, I'm already falling asleep."
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Cooper:

Cooper smiled. "It shouldn't take too long."

Gently bringing out his cookware, Cooper laid out a large pot and filled it with water. Using some sticks, Cooper created a spit to hold the pot. Lighting a flame underneath, the water began to boil.

Once boiling, Cooper adds several strips of beef into the water, allowing the flavor to enter the water. Adding some spices and powders, the broth begins to come together. Delicious steamy aromas waft through the air.

Once done, Cooper spoons out several portions of the beef stew and tops them with the herbs and greens he had found before. Handing a bowl to each of his friends, Cooper says.
"Done!"

Returning to the fire, Cooper removes the pot and lays it to the side. Replacing it with a dark metal grill. Opening his pack, Cooper explains.
"I also grabbed us some squirrels, I'm running out of beef now."
Placing the squirrel meat on the grill, more delicious smells rise from the campfire.

Allowing the meat to cook, Cooper takes his own bowl of stew and sits down beside Holly.
Cooper:

Cooper smiled. "It shouldn't take too long."

Gently bringing out his cookware, Cooper laid out a large pot and filled it with water. Using some sticks, Cooper created a spit to hold the pot. Lighting a flame underneath, the water began to boil.

Once boiling, Cooper adds several strips of beef into the water, allowing the flavor to enter the water. Adding some spices and powders, the broth begins to come together. Delicious steamy aromas waft through the air.

Once done, Cooper spoons out several portions of the beef stew and tops them with the herbs and greens he had found before. Handing a bowl to each of his friends, Cooper says.
"Done!"

Returning to the fire, Cooper removes the pot and lays it to the side. Replacing it with a dark metal grill. Opening his pack, Cooper explains.
"I also grabbed us some squirrels, I'm running out of beef now."
Placing the squirrel meat on the grill, more delicious smells rise from the campfire.

Allowing the meat to cook, Cooper takes his own bowl of stew and sits down beside Holly.

rsz_lore.png
Zephyrus:

"Huh, I had no ue squirrels lived in Mongolia," I say, taking a bite. The flavor was delicious, but my ichor veins begged for holy food.

Chip:

"So, what's the plan? We need to figure out how to kill that thing." I slurp down some soup, feeling it's warmth sink into my stomach.
Zephyrus:

"Huh, I had no ue squirrels lived in Mongolia," I say, taking a bite. The flavor was delicious, but my ichor veins begged for holy food.

Chip:

"So, what's the plan? We need to figure out how to kill that thing." I slurp down some soup, feeling it's warmth sink into my stomach.
Cooper:

"We can't just land on the ground, It'll attack us from below. We have to do some sort of aerial attack, out of it's range." Cooper says. Turning the squirrels, fat drips onto the fire below, sending spurts of fire. Once completely cooked, Cooper takes the squirrels off the grill and gives them to each person.

"That's all the food I have." he says sadly.
Cooper:

"We can't just land on the ground, It'll attack us from below. We have to do some sort of aerial attack, out of it's range." Cooper says. Turning the squirrels, fat drips onto the fire below, sending spurts of fire. Once completely cooked, Cooper takes the squirrels off the grill and gives them to each person.

"That's all the food I have." he says sadly.

rsz_lore.png
Holy took a big mouthful of soup and immediately spit it back out. "Hot, hot, hot." She took a smaller spoonful, blew on it and then ate it. "Delicious again, where did you learn to cook?"
Holy took a big mouthful of soup and immediately spit it back out. "Hot, hot, hot." She took a smaller spoonful, blew on it and then ate it. "Delicious again, where did you learn to cook?"
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
1 2 ... 285 286 287 288 289 ... 317 318