Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson Rp,[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 317 318
((I am not trying to anger you. And I am not feeling threatened by your words, so please, bring what's coming. It does not scare me.))

Lola walked along happily, acting like a little girl. She looked at Cooper and crackled out for a second. Her hands, Skelton and then back to normal. She spotted a tall tree and decided to climb. She made it to a sturdy branch and sat down, looking at Cooper, without him noticing. I know what your up to, sir, she thought you cannot hide it forever. Tim.. was he coming back? No, he could not. If Estelle saw him and she would blast him into the sky.
((I am not trying to anger you. And I am not feeling threatened by your words, so please, bring what's coming. It does not scare me.))

Lola walked along happily, acting like a little girl. She looked at Cooper and crackled out for a second. Her hands, Skelton and then back to normal. She spotted a tall tree and decided to climb. She made it to a sturdy branch and sat down, looking at Cooper, without him noticing. I know what your up to, sir, she thought you cannot hide it forever. Tim.. was he coming back? No, he could not. If Estelle saw him and she would blast him into the sky.
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
(Nothing is impossible in this world...)
(Nothing is impossible in this world...)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
[quote name="LS299" date=2017-07-20 22:44:46] (Don't anger us storm. You have no idea what's coming) [/quote] Dude ... [i]what the hell?[/i] Don't threaten Storm like that, man. Not cool! She could kick you out. I don't need my own RP, Storm. I'm happy here, with what I have. I just get defensive with LS...
LS299 wrote on 2017-07-20:
(Don't anger us storm. You have no idea what's coming)

Dude ... what the hell? Don't threaten Storm like that, man. Not cool! She could kick you out.

I don't need my own RP, Storm. I'm happy here, with what I have. I just get defensive with LS...
And storm never angers me... ever. I love the way she manages this.

Chip:

I touch down on the ground, with a deep sigh. I look at my hand, seeing my fingers twitch. My hand started violently shaking, reaching towards my staff without permission.
I grab it with my other hand, and slap it. Ouranos was united more then ever.
And storm never angers me... ever. I love the way she manages this.

Chip:

I touch down on the ground, with a deep sigh. I look at my hand, seeing my fingers twitch. My hand started violently shaking, reaching towards my staff without permission.
I grab it with my other hand, and slap it. Ouranos was united more then ever.
(y u hef b mad? dis just game)
(y u hef b mad? dis just game)

rsz_lore.png
(( Storm and I obviously don't get that vibe RIP
xD ))
(( Storm and I obviously don't get that vibe RIP
xD ))
((Yeah.. We get pretty wrapped up in it. XD .))

Estelle looks at Chip "you alright?" She asks. She didn't really feel very suspicious or angry about him. He'd proven to be loyal. She wondered where Cooper was, and... Lola. "Hey, guys" she says "Noy trying to freak you out..but". She looks around "Lola and Cooper are gone".
((Yeah.. We get pretty wrapped up in it. XD .))

Estelle looks at Chip "you alright?" She asks. She didn't really feel very suspicious or angry about him. He'd proven to be loyal. She wondered where Cooper was, and... Lola. "Hey, guys" she says "Noy trying to freak you out..but". She looks around "Lola and Cooper are gone".
(They knew that Cooper left. He was "getting herbs" for dinner)
(They knew that Cooper left. He was "getting herbs" for dinner)

rsz_lore.png
Cooper:

Cooper finished locating the rest of the herbs, packing them into a small satchel. Satisfied, he returned to his Pegasus and began the flight back to his friends.

(i'm going to disappear into obscurity now. T_T)
Cooper:

Cooper finished locating the rest of the herbs, packing them into a small satchel. Satisfied, he returned to his Pegasus and began the flight back to his friends.

(i'm going to disappear into obscurity now. T_T)

rsz_lore.png
((Sorry, I can't read XD))
((Sorry, I can't read XD))
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 ... 317 318