Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson Rp,[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 317 318
''Goo soup...'' Chip muttered, half asleep. Then he promptly faceplanted into it.

''I think Chip should stay,'' Zyph said, eyes wide.
''Goo soup...'' Chip muttered, half asleep. Then he promptly faceplanted into it.

''I think Chip should stay,'' Zyph said, eyes wide.
Estelle knelt next to Chip and felt his face "He doesn't seem sick" she noted as she rolled him over on his back. "Not enough sleep, that's all I can see".
Estelle knelt next to Chip and felt his face "He doesn't seem sick" she noted as she rolled him over on his back. "Not enough sleep, that's all I can see".
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
Katherine stands up, she hoped she wasn't blushing. "We really need to hurry, didn't we have a deadline? Like to defeat all these monsters by?" She looked over at Chip, hoping he would wake up before they had to leave.
Katherine stands up, she hoped she wasn't blushing. "We really need to hurry, didn't we have a deadline? Like to defeat all these monsters by?" She looked over at Chip, hoping he would wake up before they had to leave.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
"Let's let him sleep," Zyph decided, taking away the soup bowl, and carrying him to a safe spot. He wrote a note that said where the others were going, and how to find them if he wanted to. He secretly dipped into Chip's sleeping mind. He could tell he was wiped out from the sudden overload of divinity. Zyph sighed.

"He should be fine. I don't think anyone will get him or anything." Zyph confirmed, tucking blankets around him so he wouldn't be cold. "Let's go."
"Let's let him sleep," Zyph decided, taking away the soup bowl, and carrying him to a safe spot. He wrote a note that said where the others were going, and how to find them if he wanted to. He secretly dipped into Chip's sleeping mind. He could tell he was wiped out from the sudden overload of divinity. Zyph sighed.

"He should be fine. I don't think anyone will get him or anything." Zyph confirmed, tucking blankets around him so he wouldn't be cold. "Let's go."
Katherine bit her lip. "Shouldn't someone stay with him?" She asks.
Katherine bit her lip. "Shouldn't someone stay with him?" She asks.
Zyph narrowed his eyes. "Do you want to stay or not? He doesn't need anyone. If you want to chicken out, that's fine, but quit wasting our time and spit it out straight!"
The god was tired and a bit angry. He didn't want anyone staying around mini-Ouranos-time-bomb alone, nor bit he like people who questioned his motives.
Zyph narrowed his eyes. "Do you want to stay or not? He doesn't need anyone. If you want to chicken out, that's fine, but quit wasting our time and spit it out straight!"
The god was tired and a bit angry. He didn't want anyone staying around mini-Ouranos-time-bomb alone, nor bit he like people who questioned his motives.
Estelle looked at Zyph, her face was shocked "Hey, now" she spoke gently "Calm down". She put a hand on Katherine's shoulder and shot a look at Zyph "Don't get angry, Zyph" she said "Katherine and the rest of us saved you, so don't go around yelling up in our faces". She broke into a grin "thats my job".

She took her hand of and sat dow next to Chip "I'll stay with Chip, you go find Lola". As much as she wanted to save Lola. She knew that moment she saw her, Estelle would do somethings stupid.
Estelle looked at Zyph, her face was shocked "Hey, now" she spoke gently "Calm down". She put a hand on Katherine's shoulder and shot a look at Zyph "Don't get angry, Zyph" she said "Katherine and the rest of us saved you, so don't go around yelling up in our faces". She broke into a grin "thats my job".

She took her hand of and sat dow next to Chip "I'll stay with Chip, you go find Lola". As much as she wanted to save Lola. She knew that moment she saw her, Estelle would do somethings stupid.
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
Katherine looked hurt. "That's not what I was trying to say." She says, "I just don't know that it's safe for him to be here alone." Katherine didn't want them to be arguing.
Katherine looked hurt. "That's not what I was trying to say." She says, "I just don't know that it's safe for him to be here alone." Katherine didn't want them to be arguing.
"Forget it then." Zypherus sighed. "Can we get moving?"
"Forget it then." Zypherus sighed. "Can we get moving?"
Holly nodded. 'Let's get going." She smiled at her sister, secretly glad she was staying behind.
Holly nodded. 'Let's get going." She smiled at her sister, secretly glad she was staying behind.
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
1 2 ... 200 201 202 203 204 ... 317 318