Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson Rp,[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 317 318
Katherine didn't move from her spot at the edge of the cave, although the soup smelled really good.
Katherine didn't move from her spot at the edge of the cave, although the soup smelled really good.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
(yall should compliment Coop on his soup skills)
(yall should compliment Coop on his soup skills)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
"Eh, peppers. I hate peppers." Zyph complained. "If it didn't have peppers, it would've been okay."

Zyph used his powers to get rid of the green vegetables of doom, and took another bite.
"Great job, Coop. Thanks."
"Eh, peppers. I hate peppers." Zyph complained. "If it didn't have peppers, it would've been okay."

Zyph used his powers to get rid of the green vegetables of doom, and took another bite.
"Great job, Coop. Thanks."
Holly woke to the smell of a warm broth. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Whats that smell?" She asked.
Holly woke to the smell of a warm broth. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Whats that smell?" She asked.
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Kayla stirred and yawned before crawling to the fire to take her share. "Food." she murmured, gulping the both down gratefully. "Thanks, Cooper."
Kayla stirred and yawned before crawling to the fire to take her share. "Food." she murmured, gulping the both down gratefully. "Thanks, Cooper."
Estelle opened her eyes and sat up. Everyone else seemed to be eating and having a great time. She rolled her eyes but allowed a smile on her face. "Thank you, Cooper" she said nodding "For this delicious soup".
Estelle opened her eyes and sat up. Everyone else seemed to be eating and having a great time. She rolled her eyes but allowed a smile on her face. "Thank you, Cooper" she said nodding "For this delicious soup".
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
Katherine's hunger got the best of her, she walked back over to Cooper, grabbing some soup and sitting down against the wall. "Thanks." She says.
Katherine's hunger got the best of her, she walked back over to Cooper, grabbing some soup and sitting down against the wall. "Thanks." She says.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Holly drowsily ate a bowl of soup. She had to admit, it was delicious. Holly redid her bun, and stood up. "So," she said, "Amulet finding time?"
Holly drowsily ate a bowl of soup. She had to admit, it was delicious. Holly redid her bun, and stood up. "So," she said, "Amulet finding time?"
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Chip sat up from his sleep, hair a mess of white. He yawned and stretched, joining the group by the fire. The boy groped for a bowl of soup and started eating.

''Wha I miss?''
Chip sat up from his sleep, hair a mess of white. He yawned and stretched, joining the group by the fire. The boy groped for a bowl of soup and started eating.

''Wha I miss?''
Cooper:

Cooper drained the last of his soup. He was glad the others had appreciated it.
"I'm out of ingredients, so I'm going to have to get some more later." He sighed. "But I suppose it's time to search for that amulet."
Cooper:

Cooper drained the last of his soup. He was glad the others had appreciated it.
"I'm out of ingredients, so I'm going to have to get some more later." He sighed. "But I suppose it's time to search for that amulet."

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 317 318