Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Choose your own Adventure
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 59 60
(3)
(3)
Twilight begins exploring the base of the pillar, looking for anything interesting.
Twilight begins exploring the base of the pillar, looking for anything interesting.
o0fyund.png25R8K2Z.png
@Eaglerider Still accepting newcomers? ^^; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24919418][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=160&bodygene=14&breed=7&element=11&gender=0&tert=112&tertgene=12&winggene=14&wings=127&auth=63dc1b1efe567f72c660b48875a55b269daea5cb&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] Name: Ubwin. Gender: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_male.png[/img] Personality: Likes hugging dragons that seem endearing, regardless of size. Cares about being considerate of the needs of others in interactions (So no, he doesn't hug random strangers on sight in case they're not okay with it, heh.). Aspires to work to improve the lives of others. I am curious to interact so long as I'm not expected to post several times a day (I anticipate timezones would make that difficult). I can make en effort to post once a day at least? Hope I've answered everything alright.
@Eaglerider
Still accepting newcomers? ^^;

dragon?age=0&body=160&bodygene=14&breed=7&element=11&gender=0&tert=112&tertgene=12&winggene=14&wings=127&auth=63dc1b1efe567f72c660b48875a55b269daea5cb&dummyext=prev.png

Name: Ubwin.
Personality: Likes hugging dragons that seem endearing, regardless of size. Cares about being considerate of the needs of others in interactions (So no, he doesn't hug random strangers on sight in case they're not okay with it, heh.). Aspires to work to improve the lives of others.

I am curious to interact so long as I'm not expected to post several times a day (I anticipate timezones would make that difficult). I can make en effort to post once a day at least? Hope I've answered everything alright.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
The wildclaw sees a forest nearby. The sunlight high in the sky, the world amazing and large to her. Beside the forest there is a lake and farther away a dark and not welcoming swamp. Does she..

1. Explore the forest
2. Explore the lake
3. Explore the swamp

Smallpuddle continues to practice flight. Getting better with time. She can now use her wings to fly off the ground briefly. Does she now.

1. Continue practice
2. Practice something else
3. Rest

Echo digs for water beneath the ground. Looking for a reliable well that he could find or make. After digging for a short time there isn't any luck. Does he.

1. Dig deeper
2. Look for treasure
3. Look for a lair with a water and food supply

Namir decided to increase the difficulty after reaching the top of the column to balance on it for a brief time. And after balancing to climb once more. Her skills increasing further, the armor pleased with her progress into the lairs new owner. Does she next

1. Continue to practice
2. Read another book
3. Explore more of the lair

The spiral with Twilight looks unsure about the pillar. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" It asks her. Does twilight.

1. Enter the pillar
2. Listen to her friend
3. Climb the plliar.
The wildclaw sees a forest nearby. The sunlight high in the sky, the world amazing and large to her. Beside the forest there is a lake and farther away a dark and not welcoming swamp. Does she..

1. Explore the forest
2. Explore the lake
3. Explore the swamp

Smallpuddle continues to practice flight. Getting better with time. She can now use her wings to fly off the ground briefly. Does she now.

1. Continue practice
2. Practice something else
3. Rest

Echo digs for water beneath the ground. Looking for a reliable well that he could find or make. After digging for a short time there isn't any luck. Does he.

1. Dig deeper
2. Look for treasure
3. Look for a lair with a water and food supply

Namir decided to increase the difficulty after reaching the top of the column to balance on it for a brief time. And after balancing to climb once more. Her skills increasing further, the armor pleased with her progress into the lairs new owner. Does she next

1. Continue to practice
2. Read another book
3. Explore more of the lair

The spiral with Twilight looks unsure about the pillar. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" It asks her. Does twilight.

1. Enter the pillar
2. Listen to her friend
3. Climb the plliar.
(1.)
(1.)
kMm4J.gif
Nhb4B.gif
@Stanzascale yep. And the form covers everything. You don't have to post everyday. But when you can.

A small spiral hatches in a cave. Ubwin, new to the new world. But what to do first?

1. Explore the cave he hatched in.
2. Explore outside the cave
3. Find food.

@Stanzascale yep. And the form covers everything. You don't have to post everyday. But when you can.

A small spiral hatches in a cave. Ubwin, new to the new world. But what to do first?

1. Explore the cave he hatched in.
2. Explore outside the cave
3. Find food.

((Aaaa srry I'm late D:))

Since his kind originated there Josh tried the Ashfall waste.

((1))
((Aaaa srry I'm late D:))

Since his kind originated there Josh tried the Ashfall waste.

((1))
(It's ok)
Josh goes to Ashfall Wastes. Adventure awaiting in his homeland. Maybe even a lair. He sees several possible locations.

1. A small cave far from the region and near the shadow region.
2. A cave below the volcano
3. A cave near the ocean.
(It's ok)
Josh goes to Ashfall Wastes. Adventure awaiting in his homeland. Maybe even a lair. He sees several possible locations.

1. A small cave far from the region and near the shadow region.
2. A cave below the volcano
3. A cave near the ocean.
Ah, thank you. ^^

~~

The Spiral peeped as he broke out of the egg. Big, bright eyes beheld the space beyond the egg that was the cave. However, he quickly realised he was hungry and so started with finding food.

(3)
Ah, thank you. ^^

~~

The Spiral peeped as he broke out of the egg. Big, bright eyes beheld the space beyond the egg that was the cave. However, he quickly realised he was hungry and so started with finding food.

(3)
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 59 60