Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PR: Guardian Warriors (1 Ranger left!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
bump
bump
Streamclan and Caveclan~In need of warriors and apprentices!
bump
bump
who are the villians?
who are the villians?
I got a few ideas. Just kinda waiting for the ranger slots to fill up first
I got a few ideas. Just kinda waiting for the ranger slots to fill up first
@RoxasXAxelXXion Claiming the slot for the red ranger. Also for our character, do we need to have a stock photo?? or.. a cartoon photo?? or a photo of a real person? Just asking. ______ [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/98/da/10/98da1055e359e14ebf6a5fffdb443e96.jpg[/img] Name: Vesta Paoletti (goes by the nickname Imp by those who are aware of her Mafia status) Gender: Female Age: 21 Orientation: heteroflexible/bi-curious (basically for the most part is straight, but isn't adverse to messing with a girl now and again) *** Ranger Color: Red (yeeeaaahhh) *** Positive Traits: + Manipulative/ Tricky + Clever/ Quick-witted + Good sense of humor Negative Traits: - Morally Grey - Stubborn - Constanly tries to rile people up/ very provoking Personality: Vesta is a rather dangerous person who lives her life in a morally grey area. She is out for herself and the interests of those closest to her and will do absolutely anything if it means getting what she wants. She knows how to use her femine wiles and natural charisma to manipulate others into doing as she pleases without them even knowing she's manipulating them. She is sharp-tongued, and witty. She uses her brains to pull elaborate and mischevious pranks on her coworkers and friends, all in good fun. She has a good sense of humor and is often smirking, smiling or laughing at something. She prefers to use her mind rather than physically fighting, however, she is not averse to decking someone right in the mouth if they tick her off. Getting on her bad side is probably the most dangerous thing a person can do because she holds a grudge and she will get her revenge. She actually really enjoys provoking people and riling them up to get a response out of them. She's a pretty tough person and it takes a lot to shake her up. She sometimes has a more 'manly' personality due to being raised in a setting mostly dominated by men. She has a very vivid and active imagination and will often lose herself completely in a good book. *** History (Optional): She was thrown away by her mother and subsequently found in a trash can by a member of the local mafia (Theodore Paoletti). He immediately took her in as his own and raised her beside his lover (Rhys Kernens). Brought up surrounded by men in the mafia has had a lot of very dangerous scrapes with death and made Vesta into who she is today. She's got a good standing in the mafia she's a part of.. and intends on rising through the ranks with her strength and personality. Hometown: New York, New York (yay for the big city) Family: Adoptive father: Theodore Paoletti/ Other adoptive father: Rhys Kernens (all the members of the mafia she considers uncles and aunts. *** Relationship Status: Nope (good luck) Crush: not yet ^>^** Interests: + Attractive people + Weapons/Fighting + Mischeif/Pranks + Messing with people + books/music/art Dislikes: - Being called or seen as weak - Sexism - the color pink, frills, sparkles, anything stereotypically 'girly' - people who question her morally grey lifestyle *** Theme Song(s): [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RAQXg0IdfI]Bad Reputation[/url]
@RoxasXAxelXXion

Claiming the slot for the red ranger. Also for our character, do we need to have a stock photo?? or.. a cartoon photo?? or a photo of a real person? Just asking.

______

98da1055e359e14ebf6a5fffdb443e96.jpg

Name: Vesta Paoletti (goes by the nickname Imp by those who are aware of her Mafia status)

Orientation: heteroflexible/bi-curious (basically for the most part is straight, but isn't adverse to messing with a girl now and again)

Ranger Color: Red (yeeeaaahhh)

Positive Traits:
+ Manipulative/ Tricky
+ Clever/ Quick-witted
+ Good sense of humor

Negative Traits:
- Morally Grey
- Stubborn
- Constanly tries to rile people up/ very provoking

Personality: Vesta is a rather dangerous person who lives her life in a morally grey area. She is out for herself and the interests of those closest to her and will do absolutely anything if it means getting what she wants. She knows how to use her femine wiles and natural charisma to manipulate others into doing as she pleases without them even knowing she's manipulating them. She is sharp-tongued, and witty. She uses her brains to pull elaborate and mischevious pranks on her coworkers and friends, all in good fun. She has a good sense of humor and is often smirking, smiling or laughing at something. She prefers to use her mind rather than physically fighting, however, she is not averse to decking someone right in the mouth if they tick her off. Getting on her bad side is probably the most dangerous thing a person can do because she holds a grudge and she will get her revenge. She actually really enjoys provoking people and riling them up to get a response out of them. She's a pretty tough person and it takes a lot to shake her up. She sometimes has a more 'manly' personality due to being raised in a setting mostly dominated by men. She has a very vivid and active imagination and will often lose herself completely in a good book.

History (Optional): She was thrown away by her mother and subsequently found in a trash can by a member of the local mafia (Theodore Paoletti). He immediately took her in as his own and raised her beside his lover (Rhys Kernens). Brought up surrounded by men in the mafia has had a lot of very dangerous scrapes with death and made Vesta into who she is today. She's got a good standing in the mafia she's a part of.. and intends on rising through the ranks with her strength and personality.

Hometown: New York, New York (yay for the big city)

Family: Adoptive father: Theodore Paoletti/ Other adoptive father: Rhys Kernens (all the members of the mafia she considers uncles and aunts.

Relationship Status: Nope (good luck)

Crush: not yet ^>^**

Interests:
+ Attractive people
+ Weapons/Fighting
+ Mischeif/Pranks
+ Messing with people
+ books/music/art

Dislikes:
- Being called or seen as weak
- Sexism
- the color pink, frills, sparkles, anything stereotypically 'girly'
- people who question her morally grey lifestyle

Theme Song(s): Bad Reputation
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Prefer it to be an image of an real human however if you find an image that captures your characters looks and its from a cartoon/anime I'll let it slide as long as its not like "my characters image has wings/horns/etc. so my character has them too!"
Prefer it to be an image of an real human however if you find an image that captures your characters looks and its from a cartoon/anime I'll let it slide as long as its not like "my characters image has wings/horns/etc. so my character has them too!"
@RoxasXAxelXXion

all finished, also i read something about us needing to also play as a villain or Mentor as well as a ranger? Do i need to create a villain as well?

also, lemme know if Vesta is okay for you ^>^ if not, i can rewrite bits of her history.

wheee I hope other people join this. All my perma-RP characters kind of Absconded or else I would ping someone XD

also, i am now subbed yeeee
@RoxasXAxelXXion

all finished, also i read something about us needing to also play as a villain or Mentor as well as a ranger? Do i need to create a villain as well?

also, lemme know if Vesta is okay for you ^>^ if not, i can rewrite bits of her history.

wheee I hope other people join this. All my perma-RP characters kind of Absconded or else I would ping someone XD

also, i am now subbed yeeee
Yeah Im still tweaking ideas for villans and the ranger mentor(s) so um....ignore that rule for now
Yeah Im still tweaking ideas for villans and the ranger mentor(s) so um....ignore that rule for now
Oh! Also, the red ranger is e.e inadvertly mentioned in the first post if you want to read that and see if any tweaks are needed (I'm cool with her, like her even XD I'm not against editing my post to fit her )
Oh! Also, the red ranger is e.e inadvertly mentioned in the first post if you want to read that and see if any tweaks are needed (I'm cool with her, like her even XD I'm not against editing my post to fit her )
Ah, okay. I noticed that. Could you add something in about her smirking at him and making eye contact. I feel like that is definitely something she would do.

also the post is perfect because she totally would do something like that. Like.. appear before someone holding fire, smirk at them and leave them wondering if they had dreamed it up. She's a very mischevious person like that.

Other than that, it sounds good as long as she kept up the whole appearing and dissapearing thing without talking to him.. that sounds great.
Ah, okay. I noticed that. Could you add something in about her smirking at him and making eye contact. I feel like that is definitely something she would do.

also the post is perfect because she totally would do something like that. Like.. appear before someone holding fire, smirk at them and leave them wondering if they had dreamed it up. She's a very mischevious person like that.

Other than that, it sounds good as long as she kept up the whole appearing and dissapearing thing without talking to him.. that sounds great.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8