Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PR: Guardian Warriors (1 Ranger left!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[left][b]Have you ever found yourself wishing to be human?[/b][/left] [right][i]Once, a long time ago, when I was first found. I tried, I really did, I tried to be human. I failed, I found myself answering the tug of my power.[/i][/right] ? Prolouge: [center]Ten thousand and twenty four years ago, the first ranger and villain clashed on the planet Earth, Zordon an Eltarian battled Rita Ripulsa for the planet. In the end Zordon being trapped in a time warp, and Rita being trapped in a "dumpster" on Earths Moon. Ten thousand years later, Rita escaped from her captivity and the morphing grid on earth was born with Zordons first call to the first rangers. ? The morphing grid allows Rangers to be made, and the Power that protects them. Rangers before their first morph, so long as they hold their morphing item on their person, will find they have strength, speed, and stamina rival that of a normal human. Every generation comes with its own set of Rangers. ? As time went on, rangers saw that their popularity grew, to the point where keeping their identities secret was a moot point. Openly morphing in times of need. Soon people were hailing them as heroes. ? Fast forward to modern day, on Morphin' Mountain, where the base of Zordon once stood, humans built a museum dedicated to the memory and actions of the ranger team. Millions of off-planet aliens, and humans alike come to the museum to witness history. Many artifacts that were salvaged from the Rangers put on display once it is time for that generation of heroes to hang up their helmets. ? ? However....Peace never lasts long, especially when a planets Morphing Grid is the pull of other beings. ?[/center] ? [center]WIP history Placeholder: ah in that case, i do have a few edits for you so it makes sense given her history. likely it would have been 'Imp' on her own doing some cave exploring, perhaps with another kid in the mafia who was her age (likely a boy in that case). She touched the crystal, and the other kid probably ran away after seeing the blinding white light. (she was an independant kid.. her dads let her do what she liked at a young age) She probably tried to show it to the others of the mafia, thinking that she'd come across something exciting.. but they all convinced her it was just her active imagination.. And the other kid probably beleived it was his imagination too. So they both brushed it off and forgot about it. That other kid can either be hit by a car, or turned into a later bad guy if we want.. would be fun either way. (hit by a car removes him from the whole.. possible crystal manipulation thing, while not being hit and turning him into a bad guy would basically be because the crystal imploding maybe affected the fear in his heart and corrupted him in a negative way rather than a positive?) doesn't have to be like that, just an idea. Imp would definitely notice the glow when she gets emotional. Which is probably why she tried to make herself a bit more emotionally distant.. because glowing red is probably not normal. Instead of making the girl in the hallway, can we make her on a crowded street? My character was kind of supposed to be home-schooled. She would definitely be curious about seeing your girl holding fire... probably would have attributed it to her just being tired the first time. Though if she sees her again and again, she would probably get pretty irritated at her lack of ability to chase the girl down. ^>^*** [/Center] Characters needed: ? Vesta "Imp" Paoletti: Fire Aura Kyau Mockingjay: Water Aura ? Jamal White: Lightning Aura Thomas Glenn: Air Socrates Lakkos: Earth Aura ? Kaya: Aether Aura ? Sion "Sissy" Heywood: Nether Aura (Powers will be explained in thread) ? ? Specialty Weapons: ? [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/e2c5/f/2016/189/1/6/power_rangers_ancient_age_weapons__by_eddmspy-da9ajzw.jpg[/img] ? Pyrus Staff: One or both ends can burst into flames at the Red Rangers will even if he's not touching it so disarmed it can still burn ? Aquos Blades: Can send bladelike waves of water at enemies at a distance (think like...water vine whip) or up close can freeze on contact. Can also melt into water and be 'drawn in' by the blue ranger if disarmed. ? Haos Blades: Laser blades (think Wasabi's arm blades in BH6) that can cut through almost anything. When disarmed the yellow ranger can make the blades flash with a blinding light to either blind an enemy or relocate the weapon. ? Ventus Bow: With the focus of the pink rangers aura can hit any target even if not aimed at. If the bow is taken from the ranger they can still use the arrow to attack (Like in Guardians of the Galaxy) ? Darkus Axe: Can create black flames at the will of the black ranger, the flames can burn until the ranger wills them to go away. If not careful however the flames can become uncontrollable. Also like the Pyrus Blade can burn with black fire if disarmed. ? Terra Mace: Can create small Earthquakes with the green rangers will, also can send an enemy back several feet, if not yards. If disarmed the ranger can will the mace head to spin, drilling into the earth and then calling it back to the ranger. ? ? ? Rules: -All FR rules apply -Do not fight OOC once is a warning twice is a day ban three times is a permanent thread ban and your characters will be either killed (if thier a villian) or reassigned (if thier a ranger) -If you sign up to be a ranger you must also take a mentor and/or a villian -If you need to be away for a period of time or wish to drop the thread PM me please. -No M+ content, take that to another thread or PM -Ask to kill/injure Form: [code]Name: Gender: Age: Orientation: *** Ranger Color: *** Positive Traits: + + + Negative Traits: - - - Personality: *** History (Optional): Hometown: Family: *** Relationship Status: (If taken put your BF/GF's name (Do not put another ranger as your BF/GF without asking thier RPer first!)) Crush: Interests: + + + Dislikes: - - - *** Theme Song(s):??[/code]
Have you ever found yourself wishing to be human?
Once, a long time ago, when I was first found. I tried, I really did, I tried to be human. I failed, I found myself answering the tug of my power.
?
Prolouge:
Ten thousand and twenty four years ago, the first ranger and villain clashed on the planet Earth, Zordon an Eltarian battled Rita Ripulsa for the planet. In the end Zordon being trapped in a time warp, and Rita being trapped in a "dumpster" on Earths Moon. Ten thousand years later, Rita escaped from her captivity and the morphing grid on earth was born with Zordons first call to the first rangers.
?
The morphing grid allows Rangers to be made, and the Power that protects them. Rangers before their first morph, so long as they hold their morphing item on their person, will find they have strength, speed, and stamina rival that of a normal human. Every generation comes with its own set of Rangers.
?
As time went on, rangers saw that their popularity grew, to the point where keeping their identities secret was a moot point. Openly morphing in times of need. Soon people were hailing them as heroes.
?
Fast forward to modern day, on Morphin' Mountain, where the base of Zordon once stood, humans built a museum dedicated to the memory and actions of the ranger team. Millions of off-planet aliens, and humans alike come to the museum to witness history. Many artifacts that were salvaged from the Rangers put on display once it is time for that generation of heroes to hang up their helmets.
?
?
However....Peace never lasts long, especially when a planets Morphing Grid is the pull of other beings.
?
?
WIP history
Placeholder:
ah in that case, i do have a few edits for you so it makes sense given her history.

likely it would have been 'Imp' on her own doing some cave exploring, perhaps with another kid in the mafia who was her age (likely a boy in that case). She touched the crystal, and the other kid probably ran away after seeing the blinding white light. (she was an independant kid.. her dads let her do what she liked at a young age)

She probably tried to show it to the others of the mafia, thinking that she'd come across something exciting.. but they all convinced her it was just her active imagination.. And the other kid probably beleived it was his imagination too. So they both brushed it off and forgot about it.

That other kid can either be hit by a car, or turned into a later bad guy if we want.. would be fun either way. (hit by a car removes him from the whole.. possible crystal manipulation thing, while not being hit and turning him into a bad guy would basically be because the crystal imploding maybe affected the fear in his heart and corrupted him in a negative way rather than a positive?) doesn't have to be like that, just an idea.

Imp would definitely notice the glow when she gets emotional. Which is probably why she tried to make herself a bit more emotionally distant.. because glowing red is probably not normal.

Instead of making the girl in the hallway, can we make her on a crowded street? My character was kind of supposed to be home-schooled. She would definitely be curious about seeing your girl holding fire... probably would have attributed it to her just being tired the first time.

Though if she sees her again and again, she would probably get pretty irritated at her lack of ability to chase the girl down. ^>^***

Characters needed:
?
Vesta "Imp" Paoletti: Fire Aura

Kyau Mockingjay: Water Aura
?
Jamal White: Lightning Aura

Thomas Glenn: Air

Socrates Lakkos: Earth Aura
?
Kaya: Aether Aura
?
Sion "Sissy" Heywood: Nether Aura

(Powers will be explained in thread)
?
?
Specialty Weapons:
?
power_rangers_ancient_age_weapons__by_eddmspy-da9ajzw.jpg
?
Pyrus Staff: One or both ends can burst into flames at the Red Rangers will even if he's not touching it so disarmed it can still burn
?
Aquos Blades: Can send bladelike waves of water at enemies at a distance (think like...water vine whip) or up close can freeze on contact. Can also melt into water and be 'drawn in' by the blue ranger if disarmed.
?
Haos Blades: Laser blades (think Wasabi's arm blades in BH6) that can cut through almost anything. When disarmed the yellow ranger can make the blades flash with a blinding light to either blind an enemy or relocate the weapon.
?
Ventus Bow: With the focus of the pink rangers aura can hit any target even if not aimed at. If the bow is taken from the ranger they can still use the arrow to attack (Like in Guardians of the Galaxy)
?
Darkus Axe: Can create black flames at the will of the black ranger, the flames can burn until the ranger wills them to go away. If not careful however the flames can become uncontrollable. Also like the Pyrus Blade can burn with black fire if disarmed.
?
Terra Mace:
Can create small Earthquakes with the green rangers will, also can send an enemy back several feet, if not yards. If disarmed the ranger can will the mace head to spin, drilling into the earth and then calling it back to the ranger.
?
?
?

Rules:
-All FR rules apply
-Do not fight OOC once is a warning twice is a day ban three times is a permanent thread ban and your characters will be either killed (if thier a villian) or reassigned (if thier a ranger)
-If you sign up to be a ranger you must also take a mentor and/or a villian
-If you need to be away for a period of time or wish to drop the thread PM me please.
-No M+ content, take that to another thread or PM
-Ask to kill/injure

Form:
Code:
Name: Gender: Age: Orientation: *** Ranger Color: *** Positive Traits: + + + Negative Traits: - - - Personality: *** History (Optional): Hometown: Family: *** Relationship Status: (If taken put your BF/GF's name (Do not put another ranger as your BF/GF without asking thier RPer first!)) Crush: Interests: + + + Dislikes: - - - *** Theme Song(s):??
Streamclan and Caveclan~In need of warriors and apprentices!
[img]http://perseiajacksonfanfiction.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/6/4/13641645/4937177.jpg[/img] Name: Kaya Gender: Female Age: Earth years: 12,000 (Looks 19-20 ish) Aruliean Years: 750 (and still a Child) Orientation: Asexual *** Ranger Color: White *** Positive Traits: + Loyal + Strong sense of Justice + Compassionate Negative Traits: - Brash - Reckless - Leap before looking Personality: She has a good heart, and cares for those she befriends and she won't easily betray them. She will fight until her last breath to save those she cares about, and won't hesitate to die for a cause she believes in. *** History (Optional): May explain in RP Hometown: Corvus Family: Lyia-Mother Deceased Arein-Father Deceased *** Relationship Status: (If taken put your BF/GF's name (Do not put another ranger as your BF/GF without asking thier RPer first!)) Single Crush: None Interests: + Swimming + Anything to do with nature + Reading Dislikes: - Natural Heights (Ex: She can't look out a skyscraper window but is fine with being in a plane) - Snakes (They have no arms ;-;) - Heat *** Theme Song(s): Judgement TryhardNinja
4937177.jpg

Name:
Kaya

Aruliean Years: 750 (and still a Child)

Orientation:
Asexual

Ranger Color:
White

Positive Traits:
+ Loyal
+ Strong sense of Justice
+ Compassionate

Negative Traits:
- Brash
- Reckless
- Leap before looking

Personality:
She has a good heart, and cares for those she befriends and she won't easily betray them. She will fight until her last breath to save those she cares about, and won't hesitate to die for a cause she believes in.

History (Optional):
May explain in RP

Hometown:
Corvus

Family:
Lyia-Mother Deceased
Arein-Father Deceased

Relationship Status: (If taken put your BF/GF's name (Do not put another ranger as your BF/GF without asking thier RPer first!))
Single

Crush:
None

Interests:
+ Swimming
+ Anything to do with nature
+ Reading

Dislikes:
- Natural Heights (Ex: She can't look out a skyscraper window but is fine with being in a plane)
- Snakes (They have no arms ;-;)
- Heat

Theme Song(s):
Judgement TryhardNinja
[img]http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2011/11/18/1226199/155243-ben-roberts-niu-warrior-polynesian-exhibition-on-show-at-the-casula-powerhouse.jpg[/img] Name: Jamal Wright Gender: Male Age: 20 Orientation: Straight *** Ranger Color: Yellow *** Positive Traits: +Loyal +Honesty +Respectful Negative Traits: -Reckless Personality: He has a first-degree black in Tae Kwon Do and Ninjutsu. He is a only child. He's also a ladie's man/playboy. *** History (Optional): Will tell in RP a little at a time. Hometown: Watts, California Family: Sika Fatu (Father) - Alive Jesse Wright (Mother) - Deceaesd Siblings - None *** Relationship Status: Single Crush: None Interests: +Reading +Martial Arts +Women Dislikes: -Snakes (Makes his skin crawl/itch) -Bullies -Cold Weather *** Theme Song(s):??
155243-ben-roberts-niu-warrior-polynesian-exhibition-on-show-at-the-casula-powerhouse.jpg

Name:
Jamal Wright

Orientation:
Straight

Ranger Color:
Yellow

Positive Traits:
+Loyal
+Honesty
+Respectful

Negative Traits:
-Reckless

Personality:
He has a first-degree black in Tae Kwon Do and Ninjutsu. He is a only child. He's also a ladie's man/playboy.

History (Optional):
Will tell in RP a little at a time.

Hometown:
Watts, California

Family:
Sika Fatu (Father) - Alive
Jesse Wright (Mother) - Deceaesd
Siblings - None

Relationship Status:
Single

Crush:
None

Interests:
+Reading
+Martial Arts
+Women

Dislikes:
-Snakes (Makes his skin crawl/itch)
-Bullies
-Cold Weather

Theme Song(s):??
Accepted ^^ feel free to ping your friends
Bump
Bump
We can't rp yet till all slots are filled
We can't rp yet till all slots are filled
ok...i'll wait
ok...i'll wait
((I'm on mobile ill add the picture when home as well as edit mistakes ;;*;; sorry)) [img]http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTY5MTk4NTg2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc4MTk5Mw@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg[/img][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/3c17/f/2017/079/1/7/meep_by_sogaryuu-db311ml.png[/img] Sissy is a Latino teenage, with a scar across his nose thats also broken. Green eyes and shaggy hair. Who likes to wear a black hoodie most the time. [b]Name:[/b] Sion Haywood / everyone calls him Sissy tho. [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 19 [b]Orientation:[/b]Curious [b]Ranger Color:[/b] [color=black] Black [/color] [B]Positive Traits:[/b] Loyal Strong Willed Protective [B]Negative Traits:[/b] Easily Angered Loss of control Loner [B]Personality:[/b] Sion or Sissy, is very temperamental and easily quick to anger. He knows this and trys to keep to himself or away from interactions from others in fear of losing his temper and hurting someone badly. He hates it, which just seems to cause more anger. Their is however a calmer side of sissy when he can relax. He has a dry sense of humor and calming precense when allowed too. And he always willing to listen to just about anyone if their no escape route. [B]History (Optional):[/b] He didn't have the best of a childhood. Mother working in between jobs to keep his family afloat while his drunk of a father spent it faster then she could earn. He loved his mother but their was a burning rage for his father. To the point he was in many fights at school which lead to stressing his mother more. The cycle continued till finally at age 17 Sissy snapped and beat his father so bad he ran the man out. Only to be put in juvi for it. EVEN if it did end out helping will money issues it's been tense around the house for both his mother and him. [B]Hometown:[/b] El Paso, Tx [B]Family:[/b] Mother [alive] Father[alive] [B]Relationship Status:[/b] Signle [B]Crush:[/b] N/A [B]Interests:[/b] Reading Music Working out [B]Dislikes:[/b] His temper Annoying people People invading his personal space [B]Theme Song(s):[/b] ((will add later))
((I'm on mobile ill add the picture when home as well as edit mistakes ;;*;; sorry))
MV5BMTY5MTk4NTg2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc4MTk5Mw@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpgmeep_by_sogaryuu-db311ml.png
Sissy is a Latino teenage, with a scar across his nose thats also broken. Green eyes and shaggy hair. Who likes to wear a black hoodie most the time.
Name: Sion Haywood / everyone calls him Sissy tho.
Orientation:Curious
Ranger Color: Black

Positive Traits:
Loyal
Strong Willed
Protective

Negative Traits:
Easily Angered
Loss of control
Loner

Personality:

Sion or Sissy, is very temperamental and easily quick to anger. He knows this and trys to keep to himself or away from interactions from others in fear of losing his temper and hurting someone badly. He hates it, which just seems to cause more anger.

Their is however a calmer side of sissy when he can relax. He has a dry sense of humor and calming precense when allowed too. And he always willing to listen to just about anyone if their no escape route.

History (Optional):

He didn't have the best of a childhood. Mother working in between jobs to keep his family afloat while his drunk of a father spent it faster then she could earn. He loved his mother but their was a burning rage for his father. To the point he was in many fights at school which lead to stressing his mother more. The cycle continued till finally at age 17 Sissy snapped and beat his father so bad he ran the man out. Only to be put in juvi for it. EVEN if it did end out helping will money issues it's been tense around the house for both his mother and him.

Hometown:
El Paso, Tx

Family:
Mother [alive]
Father[alive]

Relationship Status:
Signle

Crush:
N/A

Interests:
Reading
Music
Working out

Dislikes:
His temper
Annoying people
People invading his personal space

Theme Song(s): ((will add later))
umbreon_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48u5.gif"Follow me. I"ll light the way."RadicalRyuu_zpsojnyalw1.gif
Mk I'll wait till you're completely done ^_^
Mk I'll wait till you're completely done ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8