Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan clash
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 157 158
Jazmine inhaled. "I don't know" she admitted. "I can tell he's coming, and I'll know when he's here, but... he could be stalling to lower our gaurd."

Rick felt the acadamy near. He didn't procede. He needed a plan, a preparation...
Jazmine inhaled. "I don't know" she admitted. "I can tell he's coming, and I'll know when he's here, but... he could be stalling to lower our gaurd."

Rick felt the acadamy near. He didn't procede. He needed a plan, a preparation...
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Ethel was horrified when her nightmares of the lab came barreling through her mind. She felt her mind siege and her muscles contract, she knew it was the mind attacker causing these nightmare to emerge, but it felt to fresh. The only thing that saved her was the quick memory of when she killed them all, the scene was part of her nightmare, but it filled her with a dark satisfaction. Readjusting herself in midair, she began to gain altitude, but this time she shifted into a more powerful creature, a griffon. She let loose a shriek before pumping her powerful wings, gaining on the duo.
Ethel was horrified when her nightmares of the lab came barreling through her mind. She felt her mind siege and her muscles contract, she knew it was the mind attacker causing these nightmare to emerge, but it felt to fresh. The only thing that saved her was the quick memory of when she killed them all, the scene was part of her nightmare, but it filled her with a dark satisfaction. Readjusting herself in midair, she began to gain altitude, but this time she shifted into a more powerful creature, a griffon. She let loose a shriek before pumping her powerful wings, gaining on the duo.
"Well, then let's not lower it" she said before sheathing her sword back into place. "When did you feel that he's getting ready to come exactly? Do you know if he made a plan, if not, that gives us more time to prepare, if he does have a plan well..." She paused, thinking of the horrible images that could possibly come true. She gulped down her saliva. "Let's hope nothing bad happens.."
"Well, then let's not lower it" she said before sheathing her sword back into place. "When did you feel that he's getting ready to come exactly? Do you know if he made a plan, if not, that gives us more time to prepare, if he does have a plan well..." She paused, thinking of the horrible images that could possibly come true. She gulped down her saliva. "Let's hope nothing bad happens.."
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
Jazmine felt a tingle, and it was gone. She cocked her head. What could it have been? She wanted to strech out, but didn't want to invade privacy... "I know when I ... feel him. I knew he was coming because I felt him... in Ethel..."

Rick rolled his eyes. Ethel was persistant. So he turned and blasted some fire at her. He couldn't fire his bow, because that was for his human form...
Jazmine felt a tingle, and it was gone. She cocked her head. What could it have been? She wanted to strech out, but didn't want to invade privacy... "I know when I ... feel him. I knew he was coming because I felt him... in Ethel..."

Rick rolled his eyes. Ethel was persistant. So he turned and blasted some fire at her. He couldn't fire his bow, because that was for his human form...
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
She looked at Jazmine with severe interest. "In Ethel? So what, he was like... Inside someone else's body?" She knew that was a silly theory. But who knows, maybe its correct. Anything is possible at this rate with dragons and shape-shifters around.
She looked at Jazmine with severe interest. "In Ethel? So what, he was like... Inside someone else's body?" She knew that was a silly theory. But who knows, maybe its correct. Anything is possible at this rate with dragons and shape-shifters around.
She screeched at the dragon, diving away when the blast of fire came flying towards her. She just wanted to get to the girl on the beast back, she couldn't care less about the other beast. Deciding to lure the beast into safety, she veered away from the dragon and went to hide in the shadows. Waiting for an opportunity to attack.
She screeched at the dragon, diving away when the blast of fire came flying towards her. She just wanted to get to the girl on the beast back, she couldn't care less about the other beast. Deciding to lure the beast into safety, she veered away from the dragon and went to hide in the shadows. Waiting for an opportunity to attack.
Jazmine shook her head. "Not exactly. He is... telepathic... he was... sending her bad images to... scare her. I didn't pry..."

Rick rolled his eyes once again. He could feel her. He knew where she was. Should he root her out...
Jazmine shook her head. "Not exactly. He is... telepathic... he was... sending her bad images to... scare her. I didn't pry..."

Rick rolled his eyes once again. He could feel her. He knew where she was. Should he root her out...

Clayton Academy
"So you read Ethel's mind only to find out that your brother is coming to kill us all? Great" she finished sarcastically. Her tail twitched. She just came to eat fish and it turns out their lives were in danger.
"So you read Ethel's mind only to find out that your brother is coming to kill us all? Great" she finished sarcastically. Her tail twitched. She just came to eat fish and it turns out their lives were in danger.
Jazmine sighed. "She was flipping out. What would you have preffered, I didn't find out?" Jazmine sighed again. She wished he wouldn't come...

Rick decided to search for Ethel...
Jazmine sighed. "She was flipping out. What would you have preffered, I didn't find out?" Jazmine sighed again. She wished he wouldn't come...

Rick decided to search for Ethel...

Clayton Academy
" Hey, I'm not complaining. You just basically told us today is our date of death. Buuuut, I won't die cause I'll be long gone! If things get hot I can turn into a cat and escape through the vents. Even eat the mouse if I'm lucky". She almost laughed at her own plan. It was so stupid, but She was only joking. Lets hope Jazmine got the joke, though she doubts it. Jazmine just seems like a very gullible person.
" Hey, I'm not complaining. You just basically told us today is our date of death. Buuuut, I won't die cause I'll be long gone! If things get hot I can turn into a cat and escape through the vents. Even eat the mouse if I'm lucky". She almost laughed at her own plan. It was so stupid, but She was only joking. Lets hope Jazmine got the joke, though she doubts it. Jazmine just seems like a very gullible person.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 157 158