Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan clash
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158
THE TWINS Name: Ethel Gender: Female Species: Shape-shifter Looks: Has extremely long curly red hair, it almost drags on the floor. Because of the experiments she had to go through as a child she no longer can fully transform back to being human. She has a pair of ram like horns that curl on the side of her head that nestle her large jade green eyes. Her ears have become like foxes, and she sports a lions tail. When she is her normal age, she stands at 5'6", but when she reverts to her younger self she only stands at 4'1". When she's not in animal form and her sister can pin her down to wear them, she likes to wear an oversized pale red sweater that hangs off her shoulder with black ripped up jeans. She rather be bare footed but if she must she will wear black convers sneakers with spikes decorating the back. Personality: She does not like people or anything humanoid, although she might become friendly to those who give her sweets. Even though she doesn't really care for the light side she stays because of her sister, but she does like to wonder around in the dark clans territory to cool her nerves. She can't handle reality for long periods of time, and escapes from it by consistently staying in animal forms. If challenged she will be more then happy to oblige. Power: Can shapeshift into any beast she knows of, even mythical ones but she doesn't care for it since it makes her feel weird. Other: She's 16, but appearance will convert to a 11 year old when she fully shifts. When she converts back to her 11 year old body it only last for how long she stayed as an animal. When she shifts back to her "human" form she will be naked, but her hair covers anything revealing. She was trained in the art of assassination, but hasn't been practicing it as of late. Clan: Light kinda of. She only behaves for the clan when her sister is around. ------------------------------------------ Name: Alicia Gender: Female Species: Human maybe Looks: She keeps her red curly hair rather short, preferring to tie it up in two puffy pigtails. She likes to wear geeky glasses that frame her jade green eyes nicely, and wears a lab coat that she pimped out with doodles and patches randomly on it. She has a pixie like face, just like her sister, and hates when anyone says she has a baby face. She stands at 5'6" and she's slightly more curvier then her twin. As long as she has her lab coat she doesn't really care what she wears underneath, but usually its some old tee-shirt she finds and faded old jeans with a pair of converse sneakers. Personality: She's a social butterfly compared to her sister, and enjoys making friends although she never really trusts any of them. She can appear skittish at times, but when the time comes for her to do what is needed she will do it with out flitching. She has a complex over her healing powers, and tries to conduct experiments to make it into some sort of weapon. She has been called a ditz by not only her sister but by many others. Power: Her blood can heal most wounds. She has experimented on it to configure it to heal other aliments besides wounds. ~In times of extreme distress, it has been said she controls her blood freely. But she herself doesn't know this, cause she always blacks out and cant remember what happened. Other: She was trained similarly as her sister in the arts of assassination. She carries a bag around that holds her vials from experimenting and her sisters clothes. She too was trained in the arts of assassination, but likes to keep it under wraps. Clan: Light (I simply love the chemistry Rick and Ethel had going, so the gals have made a comeback (^w^) ) ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [img]http://cetraconnection.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Devola__Popola_small.jpg[/img] ((The best picture I could find that matched my thought of what the twins looked like. The one on the left is Ethel, and the one on the right is Alicia. This is what Ethel looked like before the experiments.))
THE TWINS

Name: Ethel

Species: Shape-shifter

Looks: Has extremely long curly red hair, it almost drags on the floor. Because of the experiments she had to go through as a child she no longer can fully transform back to being human. She has a pair of ram like horns that curl on the side of her head that nestle her large jade green eyes. Her ears have become like foxes, and she sports a lions tail. When she is her normal age, she stands at 5'6", but when she reverts to her younger self she only stands at 4'1". When she's not in animal form and her sister can pin her down to wear them, she likes to wear an oversized pale red sweater that hangs off her shoulder with black ripped up jeans. She rather be bare footed but if she must she will wear black convers sneakers with spikes decorating the back.

Personality: She does not like people or anything humanoid, although she might become friendly to those who give her sweets. Even though she doesn't really care for the light side she stays because of her sister, but she does like to wonder around in the dark clans territory to cool her nerves. She can't handle reality for long periods of time, and escapes from it by consistently staying in animal forms. If challenged she will be more then happy to oblige.

Power: Can shapeshift into any beast she knows of, even mythical ones but she doesn't care for it since it makes her feel weird.

Other: She's 16, but appearance will convert to a 11 year old when she fully shifts. When she converts back to her 11 year old body it only last for how long she stayed as an animal. When she shifts back to her "human" form she will be naked, but her hair covers anything revealing. She was trained in the art of assassination, but hasn't been practicing it as of late.

Clan: Light kinda of. She only behaves for the clan when her sister is around.

Name: Alicia

Species: Human maybe

Looks: She keeps her red curly hair rather short, preferring to tie it up in two puffy pigtails. She likes to wear geeky glasses that frame her jade green eyes nicely, and wears a lab coat that she pimped out with doodles and patches randomly on it. She has a pixie like face, just like her sister, and hates when anyone says she has a baby face. She stands at 5'6" and she's slightly more curvier then her twin. As long as she has her lab coat she doesn't really care what she wears underneath, but usually its some old tee-shirt she finds and faded old jeans with a pair of converse sneakers.

Personality: She's a social butterfly compared to her sister, and enjoys making friends although she never really trusts any of them. She can appear skittish at times, but when the time comes for her to do what is needed she will do it with out flitching. She has a complex over her healing powers, and tries to conduct experiments to make it into some sort of weapon. She has been called a ditz by not only her sister but by many others.

Power: Her blood can heal most wounds. She has experimented on it to configure it to heal other aliments besides wounds.

~In times of extreme distress, it has been said she controls her blood freely. But she herself doesn't know this, cause she always blacks out and cant remember what happened.

Other: She was trained similarly as her sister in the arts of assassination. She carries a bag around that holds her vials from experimenting and her sisters clothes. She too was trained in the arts of assassination, but likes to keep it under wraps.

Clan: Light
(I simply love the chemistry Rick and Ethel had going, so the gals have made a comeback (^w^) )

Devola__Popola_small.jpg

((The best picture I could find that matched my thought of what the twins looked like. The one on the left is Ethel, and the one on the right is Alicia. This is what Ethel looked like before the experiments.))
@Foxbrush nice. Just add the clan they are in and you're good.
@Foxbrush nice. Just add the clan they are in and you're good.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
((Woah hello there @Foxbrush. ~Nice to cya joining! *Wiggles eyebrows awkwardly*))
((This is a little short cause I'm too lazy to add flavor rn))

Chian nodded, quietly listening to Jazmine's rambles as he stuffed his face with pan-cakes. While eating, he whipped out his notebook, and started to jot down the description of his environment. Practicing writing, even if only creative, always helped to improve one's skills. His work yearning mind caused exhaustion to fade away, at least for the moment.

Masami decided to attempt to read LightClans' minds, signaling on each person individually. First, she concentrated on the boy with icy blue eyes, only finding an almost hypnotizing urge to work.
'Sheesh. What a workaholic. Has this guy even heard of relaxation?' She mentally criticized, moving on to the one she identified as Jazmine. Masami only found wisps of thoughts, mostly ideas for small talk, but a small voice yelped her fear of her brother, Rick. Her eyes widened with surprise.
'You two are related?!?' Masami made her question ring loud and clear in her head, making sure Rick could here her.

((EDIT: Thanks Dragonclaw101. I knew I'd make this mistake sometime lol))
((Woah hello there @Foxbrush. ~Nice to cya joining! *Wiggles eyebrows awkwardly*))
((This is a little short cause I'm too lazy to add flavor rn))

Chian nodded, quietly listening to Jazmine's rambles as he stuffed his face with pan-cakes. While eating, he whipped out his notebook, and started to jot down the description of his environment. Practicing writing, even if only creative, always helped to improve one's skills. His work yearning mind caused exhaustion to fade away, at least for the moment.

Masami decided to attempt to read LightClans' minds, signaling on each person individually. First, she concentrated on the boy with icy blue eyes, only finding an almost hypnotizing urge to work.
'Sheesh. What a workaholic. Has this guy even heard of relaxation?' She mentally criticized, moving on to the one she identified as Jazmine. Masami only found wisps of thoughts, mostly ideas for small talk, but a small voice yelped her fear of her brother, Rick. Her eyes widened with surprise.
'You two are related?!?' Masami made her question ring loud and clear in her head, making sure Rick could here her.

((EDIT: Thanks Dragonclaw101. I knew I'd make this mistake sometime lol))
Jazmine felt a tingling in her mind. She ignored it, because it could have been the Master. Jazmine looked at Chian's work. She nodded, seeing what he was doing.

Rick gritted his teeth. Yes, we are related. It is a very complicated story, and the simplified version is, I am created from the... evil in her soul.

Ummm... you said Senegal, not Chian.
Jazmine felt a tingling in her mind. She ignored it, because it could have been the Master. Jazmine looked at Chian's work. She nodded, seeing what he was doing.

Rick gritted his teeth. Yes, we are related. It is a very complicated story, and the simplified version is, I am created from the... evil in her soul.

Ummm... you said Senegal, not Chian.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
@Foxbrush yup. Go ahead and RP. Welcome!!
@Foxbrush yup. Go ahead and RP. Welcome!!

Clayton Academy
(LOL nice seeing yah too SoaringLyn, I'm everywhere it seems as of late XD)

Alicia burst into the cafeteria looking around for the beast. Not only was she late joining in the academy, her beast of a sister decided to run off on her. She could already see all the experiments she would conduct on the little creature. Sucking in a large amount of air, she yelled across the cafeteria for her sister, "ETHEL!!! I know your in here, Ive placed a locator on your butt long ago, don't make me use the shock feature!!!"

Ethel rolled her eyes at her sister, she always used that threat and never goes though. Original she came to the cafeteria cause she smelt some amazing sweets laying around, but when she was picking what to eat in her tabby cat form she smelt something off. Following her noise to a vent she smelt a mouse, unfortunately the vent was too high up for this form so she shifted into a red tailed hawk to check it out; something was off about this scent. And if it turned out to just be a mouse, well she does love to hunt.
(LOL nice seeing yah too SoaringLyn, I'm everywhere it seems as of late XD)

Alicia burst into the cafeteria looking around for the beast. Not only was she late joining in the academy, her beast of a sister decided to run off on her. She could already see all the experiments she would conduct on the little creature. Sucking in a large amount of air, she yelled across the cafeteria for her sister, "ETHEL!!! I know your in here, Ive placed a locator on your butt long ago, don't make me use the shock feature!!!"

Ethel rolled her eyes at her sister, she always used that threat and never goes though. Original she came to the cafeteria cause she smelt some amazing sweets laying around, but when she was picking what to eat in her tabby cat form she smelt something off. Following her noise to a vent she smelt a mouse, unfortunately the vent was too high up for this form so she shifted into a red tailed hawk to check it out; something was off about this scent. And if it turned out to just be a mouse, well she does love to hunt.
Jazmine looked up, hearing the girl called Alicia yelling. She looked around, but couldn't locate her. So she extended her awareness. She found the girl called Ethel, hunting... something. Stop she sent, feeling the... something's... fear. She called again, several times...

Rick jumped. He couldn't help Masami, because this was her test. But, niether did he have to tell her.. Also, he had personal reasons for spying, so... He sent terror to whatever was attacking Masami. This would but her time, if not save her completly.

@Foxbrush. Also, are you subbed?
Jazmine looked up, hearing the girl called Alicia yelling. She looked around, but couldn't locate her. So she extended her awareness. She found the girl called Ethel, hunting... something. Stop she sent, feeling the... something's... fear. She called again, several times...

Rick jumped. He couldn't help Masami, because this was her test. But, niether did he have to tell her.. Also, he had personal reasons for spying, so... He sent terror to whatever was attacking Masami. This would but her time, if not save her completly.

@Foxbrush. Also, are you subbed?

Clayton Academy
Masami's heart raced as an odd looking cat turned into a hawk, and flying up to her. It's claws tried to scrape her fur through the vent, narrowly missing her. Masami let out a high-pitched squeak, and took off running. She zipped through the maze-like vents, dodging sharp talons every so often. Fear coursed through her veins, and a spike of adrenaline pushed her forward.
She heard the word 'Stop' flow faintly through her mind, but chose to ignore it, too scared of the massive bird following her.

Masami finally reached and open space in the system, and shifted into the Black Jaguar, turning to face the bird. Her head bumped into the ceiling, forcing her to stay poised in a hunter's crouch. She snapped at the bird, trying to read the thing's mind. The words were made of readable language, and Masami began to suspect that this shifter was not just an animal...

Masami threw a Black paw forward, trying to snag the bird's wing.

Chian was about to give his writing pad to Jazmine, when the girl Alcia burst in, yelling for her sister. He watched her chase after the small cat, and how it shifted into a Red-tailed Hawk, and started to chase something through the vents. He cocked his head sideways, slightly confused about the whole ordeal.
"Do you need any help?" Chian asked, pondering how he could get 'Ethel' down from the ventilation system. Who knew what kind of damage she could cause, cooped up in there.
Masami's heart raced as an odd looking cat turned into a hawk, and flying up to her. It's claws tried to scrape her fur through the vent, narrowly missing her. Masami let out a high-pitched squeak, and took off running. She zipped through the maze-like vents, dodging sharp talons every so often. Fear coursed through her veins, and a spike of adrenaline pushed her forward.
She heard the word 'Stop' flow faintly through her mind, but chose to ignore it, too scared of the massive bird following her.

Masami finally reached and open space in the system, and shifted into the Black Jaguar, turning to face the bird. Her head bumped into the ceiling, forcing her to stay poised in a hunter's crouch. She snapped at the bird, trying to read the thing's mind. The words were made of readable language, and Masami began to suspect that this shifter was not just an animal...

Masami threw a Black paw forward, trying to snag the bird's wing.

Chian was about to give his writing pad to Jazmine, when the girl Alcia burst in, yelling for her sister. He watched her chase after the small cat, and how it shifted into a Red-tailed Hawk, and started to chase something through the vents. He cocked his head sideways, slightly confused about the whole ordeal.
"Do you need any help?" Chian asked, pondering how he could get 'Ethel' down from the ventilation system. Who knew what kind of damage she could cause, cooped up in there.
Jazmine sighed. "I have to do somthing that's... kinda scary. Just remember that I won't hurt you." Jazmine gritted her teeth, and shifted into a dragon. She quickly grabbed the vent, and went back into human form, still holding the vent. She crawled in to grab Ethel, and saw a red-tailed hawk... and a jaguar... instead of freaking out, Jazmine took action...

Rick threw his hands up. Masami was going to get caught... BY JAZMINE! This could not continiue. Rick would have to... "visit" the Acadamy.

@Foxbrush
Jazmine sighed. "I have to do somthing that's... kinda scary. Just remember that I won't hurt you." Jazmine gritted her teeth, and shifted into a dragon. She quickly grabbed the vent, and went back into human form, still holding the vent. She crawled in to grab Ethel, and saw a red-tailed hawk... and a jaguar... instead of freaking out, Jazmine took action...

Rick threw his hands up. Masami was going to get caught... BY JAZMINE! This could not continiue. Rick would have to... "visit" the Acadamy.

@Foxbrush

Clayton Academy
(Yes I'm subbed, was just driving home :P)

Ethel was shocked when she felt something or someone in her mind telling her to stop, but instead of listening she became enraged. How dare they not only enter mind, but also try to order her around! She didn't know if the girl could hear her, but she sent a low growl back to her through the link. She continued her hunt when she suddenly felt an unknown fear, at first she was almost engulfed in the terror and was about to turn tail when she remembered the incident that just happened. She let loose an inner scream, she couldn't stand mind games!

That's when she heard claws scrapping metal, wait claws? Looking up she came face to face with jaguar. She glared at the jaguar in her hawk form screeching a challenge at it, she wasn't in the mood any longer to play and wanted blood instead. When the cat tried to take a swipe at her she shifted once more, but this time into a porcupine. She raised her needles towards the cat daring it to strike. She was too focused on sticking the cat, she failed to notice the dragon coming towards her.

Alicia looked over at the boy sitting at the table, she didn't notice anyone when she bursted in for her sister. "Uh, no thanks. I think we got her, maybe."
(Yes I'm subbed, was just driving home :P)

Ethel was shocked when she felt something or someone in her mind telling her to stop, but instead of listening she became enraged. How dare they not only enter mind, but also try to order her around! She didn't know if the girl could hear her, but she sent a low growl back to her through the link. She continued her hunt when she suddenly felt an unknown fear, at first she was almost engulfed in the terror and was about to turn tail when she remembered the incident that just happened. She let loose an inner scream, she couldn't stand mind games!

That's when she heard claws scrapping metal, wait claws? Looking up she came face to face with jaguar. She glared at the jaguar in her hawk form screeching a challenge at it, she wasn't in the mood any longer to play and wanted blood instead. When the cat tried to take a swipe at her she shifted once more, but this time into a porcupine. She raised her needles towards the cat daring it to strike. She was too focused on sticking the cat, she failed to notice the dragon coming towards her.

Alicia looked over at the boy sitting at the table, she didn't notice anyone when she bursted in for her sister. "Uh, no thanks. I think we got her, maybe."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158