Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan clash
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158
Yet another long day of role-playing ahead!!!

The cafeteria was loud with morning chatter. Jazmine smelled the food, waffles being top. She ordered her food and sat down. Thumping her head, she realised that she forgot syrup. Jazmine went and grabbed it. You can't have waffles with no syrup.

Rick rolled his eyes at the simple things they did. They just got breakfast? The acadamy was too soft, and it wouldn't prepare them for life out here...
Yet another long day of role-playing ahead!!!

The cafeteria was loud with morning chatter. Jazmine smelled the food, waffles being top. She ordered her food and sat down. Thumping her head, she realised that she forgot syrup. Jazmine went and grabbed it. You can't have waffles with no syrup.

Rick rolled his eyes at the simple things they did. They just got breakfast? The acadamy was too soft, and it wouldn't prepare them for life out here...
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Dragonclaw101 I WANT TO JOIN. NOW! Name : Seraphina or Sera (nickname) Gender : Female Powers : 2??? One is that she can turn into a cat, a grey classic tabby cat! And the other is more of a skill that she had been practicing since she got handed a sword, which is sword fighting! She has pirate heritage so, no surprise there. Species : Cat-human hybrid pirate :P Looks : [img]http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/Will+this+help+any+_4393fcef98f0c2b40a99b634736d95e3.jpg[/img] Clan : LightClan Additional Notes : No! Just cuz she's a cat human hybrid, doesn't mean she has a parent who's a cat! Both her parents are humans. She just got cursed by a witch. Personality : Her life at sea resulted Seraphina in becoming a skillful swordswoman. Her pirate heritage was her pride, and often people are afraid of her because of that. She is quick witted and smart. But sometimes she can lead people into dangerous situations, but she always finds a way to fix the problem, if not, she is not afraid to own up to her mistakes. She's a swift and well balanced person. She can always be found climbing something. On houses, walls, trees, which she usually gets in trouble for. As much as she is smart, she's stubborn. Even when she knows she's wrong, she won't change her mind easily. Her pet peeve is stupidity; stupid and retarded ideas, questions and people can quickly make her go from a sweet kitten to a vicious tiger. As many pirates are, she's a thief, and very often uses her cat transformation abilities to her advantage. Anything you want, she can get it, money, food, anything. You name it, she take it. Getting into LightClan wasn't easy, as for theives, nonetheless pirates, are not too welcome into the kingdom of peace. But hey, not everyone's perfect. As much as she is rude, she's loyal. As Iong as you stay loyal to her, she'll do anything for a friend or family member.
@Dragonclaw101 I WANT TO JOIN. NOW!

Name : Seraphina or Sera (nickname)
Powers : 2???
One is that she can turn into a cat, a grey classic tabby cat! And the other is more of a skill that she had been practicing since she got handed a sword, which is sword fighting! She has pirate heritage so, no surprise there.
Species : Cat-human hybrid pirate :P
Looks :
Will+this+help+any+_4393fcef98f0c2b40a99b634736d95e3.jpg
Clan : LightClan
Additional Notes : No! Just cuz she's a cat human hybrid, doesn't mean she has a parent who's a cat! Both her parents are humans. She just got cursed by a witch.
Personality : Her life at sea resulted Seraphina in becoming a skillful swordswoman. Her pirate heritage was her pride, and often people are afraid of her because of that. She is quick witted and smart. But sometimes she can lead people into dangerous situations, but she always finds a way to fix the problem, if not, she is not afraid to own up to her mistakes. She's a swift and well balanced person. She can always be found climbing something. On houses, walls, trees, which she usually gets in trouble for. As much as she is smart, she's stubborn. Even when she knows she's wrong, she won't change her mind easily. Her pet peeve is stupidity; stupid and ******** ideas, questions and people can quickly make her go from a sweet kitten to a vicious tiger. As many pirates are, she's a thief, and very often uses her cat transformation abilities to her advantage. Anything you want, she can get it, money, food, anything. You name it, she take it. Getting into LightClan wasn't easy, as for theives, nonetheless pirates, are not too welcome into the kingdom of peace. But hey, not everyone's perfect. As much as she is rude, she's loyal. As Iong as you stay loyal to her, she'll do anything for a friend or family member.
?t57px=platform.png?t5LP0=platform.png?t5xG6=platform.png
Edit: never knew r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d. is not allowed here. P.S, that's what's under the ****
Edit: never knew r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d. is not allowed here. P.S, that's what's under the ****
No need to ping me, I'm subbed. Also, great job! Feel free to start posting, you'll be in the acadamy right now.

@Kleptokitty
No need to ping me, I'm subbed. Also, great job! Feel free to start posting, you'll be in the acadamy right now.

@Kleptokitty
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Seraphina looked around the cafeteria. She joined late at the academy, but it doesn't look like she misses out on much. She touched around her waist, feeling her trusty sword at her side. The sword belonged to her father, it was his finest possession. The best on the boat! But this ain't a boat, it's an academy, and she heard rumors of powerful people with magic here. Maybe she should learn more about these people before she does anything... Mischievous *cough cough* stealing *cough cough*

She went towards the food, her nose began to fill with the sweet and fresh aromas. She suddenly smelt her favorite thing in the world. Fish. She looked around until she found: salmon. Freshly cooked and out of the oven. She grabbed it without hesitation and stalked away to a table before eating.
Seraphina looked around the cafeteria. She joined late at the academy, but it doesn't look like she misses out on much. She touched around her waist, feeling her trusty sword at her side. The sword belonged to her father, it was his finest possession. The best on the boat! But this ain't a boat, it's an academy, and she heard rumors of powerful people with magic here. Maybe she should learn more about these people before she does anything... Mischievous *cough cough* stealing *cough cough*

She went towards the food, her nose began to fill with the sweet and fresh aromas. She suddenly smelt her favorite thing in the world. Fish. She looked around until she found: salmon. Freshly cooked and out of the oven. She grabbed it without hesitation and stalked away to a table before eating.
Jazmine looked up and saw the girl, Sera, coming her way. Jazmine waved her hand, motioning for her to come sit down. Also, the waffles were great!

Rick sighed at the events. Nothing was happening...
Jazmine looked up and saw the girl, Sera, coming her way. Jazmine waved her hand, motioning for her to come sit down. Also, the waffles were great!

Rick sighed at the events. Nothing was happening...

Clayton Academy
Seraphina took notice of the person waving at her; Jasmine. She gratefully sat down but was still cautious.

"Hi" she said briefly, before carrying on eating her salmon.
Seraphina took notice of the person waving at her; Jasmine. She gratefully sat down but was still cautious.

"Hi" she said briefly, before carrying on eating her salmon.
Jazmine grinned and went back to her waffles. But she could not resist asking "Are you exited for the upcoming graduation? When do you think it is? I give it a week, and we'll be graduating."

Rick is still just listening.

@Kleptokitty
You should sub, it will make it easy XD
Jazmine grinned and went back to her waffles. But she could not resist asking "Are you exited for the upcoming graduation? When do you think it is? I give it a week, and we'll be graduating."

Rick is still just listening.

@Kleptokitty
You should sub, it will make it easy XD

Clayton Academy
((Oh woah I was gone for a bit. Sorry lol. Hiya KleptoKitty!))

Masami leaned in, following the pair to the cafeteria in her mouse form. The delicious smells of food wafted through the slots in the vent, making her whiskers twitch in anticipation. She spotted another girl, equipped with a tail and matching ears.

The cafeteria was gaining people, and more so important ideas to be heard.
'I think everything's fine.' She thought, hopefully getting her message through to RIck. The cat person scared her, and she wondered if the Cat-human had reflexes and senses of an actual cat. That would mean bad news for Masami the mouse. Masami prayed that she wouldn't glitch shift into a panther, or de-shift into a human. With a sigh, she realized how many things could go wrong.

Chian followed Jazmine, casting a gaze at his pouch. He noticed a small leak in the roof, and contemplated whether he should jot down the flaw on his note pad. Chian decided against it, concluding that he was being a perfectionist.

The smell of food crawled into his senses, making him smile. Food always made things a little bit brighter. Chian quickly grabbed a plate, topping it with pan-cakes and bacon. He found a bushel of strawberries, and swiftly plucked three from the the top. He set them on the pancake, in a small, triangular pattern. Chian took a seat on the far end of where Jazmine was sitting, watching Sera join them. Her background of a thief always made him suspicious when he found academy supplies missing. Chian noted that his suspicion was unfair, and he sighed softly.
"Hi Sera." He mumbled, putting a strawberry in his mouth,
((Oh woah I was gone for a bit. Sorry lol. Hiya KleptoKitty!))

Masami leaned in, following the pair to the cafeteria in her mouse form. The delicious smells of food wafted through the slots in the vent, making her whiskers twitch in anticipation. She spotted another girl, equipped with a tail and matching ears.

The cafeteria was gaining people, and more so important ideas to be heard.
'I think everything's fine.' She thought, hopefully getting her message through to RIck. The cat person scared her, and she wondered if the Cat-human had reflexes and senses of an actual cat. That would mean bad news for Masami the mouse. Masami prayed that she wouldn't glitch shift into a panther, or de-shift into a human. With a sigh, she realized how many things could go wrong.

Chian followed Jazmine, casting a gaze at his pouch. He noticed a small leak in the roof, and contemplated whether he should jot down the flaw on his note pad. Chian decided against it, concluding that he was being a perfectionist.

The smell of food crawled into his senses, making him smile. Food always made things a little bit brighter. Chian quickly grabbed a plate, topping it with pan-cakes and bacon. He found a bushel of strawberries, and swiftly plucked three from the the top. He set them on the pancake, in a small, triangular pattern. Chian took a seat on the far end of where Jazmine was sitting, watching Sera join them. Her background of a thief always made him suspicious when he found academy supplies missing. Chian noted that his suspicion was unfair, and he sighed softly.
"Hi Sera." He mumbled, putting a strawberry in his mouth,
Jazmine grinned wide, thankful that her friends were getting along. She made small talk until the end of breakfast. Today was going great!

Rick smiled. The plan was going great. He hoped nothing big came up. He hadn't had time to prepare.
Jazmine grinned wide, thankful that her friends were getting along. She made small talk until the end of breakfast. Today was going great!

Rick smiled. The plan was going great. He hoped nothing big came up. He hadn't had time to prepare.

Clayton Academy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158