Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan clash
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158
Masami stepped backward, surprised at his statement. Normally she would have known, but he had approached her so fast, that she didn't have time to read his mind, or even react properly, for that matter.
"You are?" She whispered stunned. "Can I join? I can help, I promise. I have abilities that make me somewhat useful, oh oh- What's your name leader?" Masami's speech was all over the place, from begging to join, to introductions. She stared at the boy's dark complexion. Even his appearance marked him as someone who would partake in Dark clan.

Chian scanned page after page, underlining important words with pencil, then writing short explanations on the separate sheet of paper. He faintly heard noises from Jazmine's room, but ignored them, too wrapped up in the world of books.

He slowly finished the first book, proud of his relentless focus. Chian's eyes started to close, but he ignored this as well. Sleep was so tempting...
Chian fought the growing fatigue.
Masami stepped backward, surprised at his statement. Normally she would have known, but he had approached her so fast, that she didn't have time to read his mind, or even react properly, for that matter.
"You are?" She whispered stunned. "Can I join? I can help, I promise. I have abilities that make me somewhat useful, oh oh- What's your name leader?" Masami's speech was all over the place, from begging to join, to introductions. She stared at the boy's dark complexion. Even his appearance marked him as someone who would partake in Dark clan.

Chian scanned page after page, underlining important words with pencil, then writing short explanations on the separate sheet of paper. He faintly heard noises from Jazmine's room, but ignored them, too wrapped up in the world of books.

He slowly finished the first book, proud of his relentless focus. Chian's eyes started to close, but he ignored this as well. Sleep was so tempting...
Chian fought the growing fatigue.
Jazmine heard someone in the library. She reached out mentaly to find out who it was. It was Chian. Jazmine wasn't too suprised, as he was an even bigger study than she. Jazmine snuck into the liabrary to find him...

Rick grinned and said "I am Rick". "I belive you have special powers, but how do I know you are not a spy for the Light clan?" Rick laughed. He could have read her mind, but he wanted to see her squirm.
Jazmine heard someone in the library. She reached out mentaly to find out who it was. It was Chian. Jazmine wasn't too suprised, as he was an even bigger study than she. Jazmine snuck into the liabrary to find him...

Rick grinned and said "I am Rick". "I belive you have special powers, but how do I know you are not a spy for the Light clan?" Rick laughed. He could have read her mind, but he wanted to see her squirm.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Masami sighed, staring at Rick in disbelief.
He didn't trust her? Well, after she thought about it, she wouldn't trust a random girl of the streets either. She wondered how to prove to Rick that she wasn't a "Light" spy. His laugh made her stomach curl, the wafts of evil radiating from the sound.
"I can prove it to you. Ask of me anything and I'll do it. Ask me something a goodie two-shoes wouldn't dare to. Then you can ask me if I'm a spy. " Masami felt her bold words would only lead to great trouble, but it was too late to go back now.

Whatever Rick asked of her, she would do it. To prove that she wasn't a stupid light Spy. Masami felt positive that Rick couldn't turn her offer down.

Chian knocked one of his books of the table, accidentally jumping in fright st the sound of a door opening. He released a breath of relief, when he saw it was only Jazmine.
"What are you doing up so late?" He questioned, very tired himself.

Two days worth of sleepless nights was starting to take a toll on him. Chian swiftly put the book back on the desk, and found the page he had been reading. This particular book was talking about how Light and Dark affected people differently. It was all very fascinating, but the small voice inside him telling him to sleep, was ruining the book.

((I'm going to sleep rn, I'll be back later don't worry. :3))
Masami sighed, staring at Rick in disbelief.
He didn't trust her? Well, after she thought about it, she wouldn't trust a random girl of the streets either. She wondered how to prove to Rick that she wasn't a "Light" spy. His laugh made her stomach curl, the wafts of evil radiating from the sound.
"I can prove it to you. Ask of me anything and I'll do it. Ask me something a goodie two-shoes wouldn't dare to. Then you can ask me if I'm a spy. " Masami felt her bold words would only lead to great trouble, but it was too late to go back now.

Whatever Rick asked of her, she would do it. To prove that she wasn't a stupid light Spy. Masami felt positive that Rick couldn't turn her offer down.

Chian knocked one of his books of the table, accidentally jumping in fright st the sound of a door opening. He released a breath of relief, when he saw it was only Jazmine.
"What are you doing up so late?" He questioned, very tired himself.

Two days worth of sleepless nights was starting to take a toll on him. Chian swiftly put the book back on the desk, and found the page he had been reading. This particular book was talking about how Light and Dark affected people differently. It was all very fascinating, but the small voice inside him telling him to sleep, was ruining the book.

((I'm going to sleep rn, I'll be back later don't worry. :3))
Okay, I'll post, and go to sleep as well.

Jazmine looked at Chian. He had dark circles under his eyes. "You need to rest. Too little sleep won't do you any good. Graduation is coming up, and you don't want to be tired for that". Jazmine looked at Chian. He was a good person, and deserved to graduate with high honors. (Alright, we are both coming back tomorrow, so let's say our characters have gone to bed in their dorms.)

Rick looked at Masami. She did want to prove herself. "I'll give you your tasks tomorow. Rest well. You'll need it." Rick walked away laughing. (Again, both of our character rst for the night, cool?)
Okay, I'll post, and go to sleep as well.

Jazmine looked at Chian. He had dark circles under his eyes. "You need to rest. Too little sleep won't do you any good. Graduation is coming up, and you don't want to be tired for that". Jazmine looked at Chian. He was a good person, and deserved to graduate with high honors. (Alright, we are both coming back tomorrow, so let's say our characters have gone to bed in their dorms.)

Rick looked at Masami. She did want to prove herself. "I'll give you your tasks tomorow. Rest well. You'll need it." Rick walked away laughing. (Again, both of our character rst for the night, cool?)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
Alright I'm up for a good day of RP...

Jazmine opened her eyes sleepily. Was it already morning? Nightmarish dreams haunted her. Jazmine couldn't tell what was real, and what was not. Once again, she hoped that graduation was soon...

Rick found Masami once again. He wondered what he should do... Suddenly, Rick had a notion. He looked at the girl, and said "If you want to prove yourself, I need you to break into the acadamy. (That's were Jazmine and Chian are studying) I need you to find a girl. Her name is Jazmine. Spy on her, and report to me if anything happens."
Alright I'm up for a good day of RP...

Jazmine opened her eyes sleepily. Was it already morning? Nightmarish dreams haunted her. Jazmine couldn't tell what was real, and what was not. Once again, she hoped that graduation was soon...

Rick found Masami once again. He wondered what he should do... Suddenly, Rick had a notion. He looked at the girl, and said "If you want to prove yourself, I need you to break into the acadamy. (That's were Jazmine and Chian are studying) I need you to find a girl. Her name is Jazmine. Spy on her, and report to me if anything happens."

Clayton Academy
((Sounds good! I'm finally up and ready to RP after some sports games!))

Chian finally listened to Jazmine, dragging himself to sleep.
"Good night." He grumbled. His dreams were filled of a happy graduation, where he was crowned the student of best grades. The dream took a dark turn, where Jazmine's mysterious brother attacked them, making Chian fall into a dark rift...

Chian woke up, his heart pounding. With a sigh of relief, he realized it was only a dream. Light flooded into his room through a small window, as Chian looked at his ever-messy room. The floor had been littered with papers full of notes, his desk stacked to the ceiling with books. He groaned, still tired from staying up so late. Jazmine was right... he had to look fresh for graduation day. Chian promised himself that he would sleep on time, rather than study into early morning hours.

He quickly got dressed, throwing on a casual outfit, equipped with a pouch full of pencils and paper. Chian wrapped a scarf around his neck, oddly cold. He knocked on Jazmine's door, wondering of she was awake.

Masami nodded, listening to Rick. She saw a small alley to sleep in, shifting into a mouse so she wouldn't be seen. By morning, she had accidentally glitch-shifted into a panther, causing pedestrians to stare at her. Embarrassed, Masami found her abandoned clothes, changing into them as soon as she shifted back into a human.

Masami watched Rick join her again, so she decided to ask a few more questions before her mission.
"How long should I spy on them? and What if I get caught?" Her first question was more important in her opinion, for it was unlikely she would get caught. Masami was a scrappy fighter, and an excellent hider.
((Sounds good! I'm finally up and ready to RP after some sports games!))

Chian finally listened to Jazmine, dragging himself to sleep.
"Good night." He grumbled. His dreams were filled of a happy graduation, where he was crowned the student of best grades. The dream took a dark turn, where Jazmine's mysterious brother attacked them, making Chian fall into a dark rift...

Chian woke up, his heart pounding. With a sigh of relief, he realized it was only a dream. Light flooded into his room through a small window, as Chian looked at his ever-messy room. The floor had been littered with papers full of notes, his desk stacked to the ceiling with books. He groaned, still tired from staying up so late. Jazmine was right... he had to look fresh for graduation day. Chian promised himself that he would sleep on time, rather than study into early morning hours.

He quickly got dressed, throwing on a casual outfit, equipped with a pouch full of pencils and paper. Chian wrapped a scarf around his neck, oddly cold. He knocked on Jazmine's door, wondering of she was awake.

Masami nodded, listening to Rick. She saw a small alley to sleep in, shifting into a mouse so she wouldn't be seen. By morning, she had accidentally glitch-shifted into a panther, causing pedestrians to stare at her. Embarrassed, Masami found her abandoned clothes, changing into them as soon as she shifted back into a human.

Masami watched Rick join her again, so she decided to ask a few more questions before her mission.
"How long should I spy on them? and What if I get caught?" Her first question was more important in her opinion, for it was unlikely she would get caught. Masami was a scrappy fighter, and an excellent hider.
Jazmine heard the knock on her door. She opened it up, and saw that it was Chian. "Good morning" she said sleepily. "You ready for a big day?"

Rick smiled, and said "Until somthing develops. Let me know right away. And if you get caught, well, I don't know. That's up to them. If you are as determined as you belive, you won't get caught."

clue how accurate Chian's dream was.
Jazmine heard the knock on her door. She opened it up, and saw that it was Chian. "Good morning" she said sleepily. "You ready for a big day?"

Rick smiled, and said "Until somthing develops. Let me know right away. And if you get caught, well, I don't know. That's up to them. If you are as determined as you belive, you won't get caught."

clue how accurate Chian's dream was.

Clayton Academy
Masami nodded, and shifted into a panther. She pawed her clothes into a bundle, and grabbed in her jaws. Fortunately, she could read minds, so even if nothing was said, Masami could hear their thinking. She set off in a gallop, reaching the large building that was the academy. She deposited her clothes in a nearby bush, reminding herself to collect them when she was done exploring. Masami shifted into a mouse, searching along the wall to find a hole big enough for her to sneak in. She quickly found one, squeezing in, and running along the wall until she found an internal vent.

Voices ricocheted down the vent, causing her to follow them, winding a path through the maze of vent paths. Masami finally found the source of the noises, two students talking. She realized one was the boy she had almost tripped earlier, and glared at him with her small mouse eyes. Masami realized that the other one must've been Jazmine, the one who Rick mentioned. She found a comfortable position and started to listen in on their conversation.

Chian saw that Jazmine had been awake, to his relief.
"Morning. I am indeed ready. I was just going to ask if you would like to join me for break-feast." With an embarrassed smile, Chian realized his question had sounded like a date. He pushed the thought from his mind, and regained a clam stature.
'I must be delirious from lack of sleep.' He thought, trying to find an excuse for his earlier thought.

Chian started to walk down the hallway, before he forgot to grab an overdue book. He rushed to his room, grabbing a small and worn book from his mountain of books. He raced down the hallway again, dropping off the book to the librarian. He apologized for keeping the book over the due date, and ran back to Jazmine. Chian panted like a dog, tired out from all the running he just did.
Masami nodded, and shifted into a panther. She pawed her clothes into a bundle, and grabbed in her jaws. Fortunately, she could read minds, so even if nothing was said, Masami could hear their thinking. She set off in a gallop, reaching the large building that was the academy. She deposited her clothes in a nearby bush, reminding herself to collect them when she was done exploring. Masami shifted into a mouse, searching along the wall to find a hole big enough for her to sneak in. She quickly found one, squeezing in, and running along the wall until she found an internal vent.

Voices ricocheted down the vent, causing her to follow them, winding a path through the maze of vent paths. Masami finally found the source of the noises, two students talking. She realized one was the boy she had almost tripped earlier, and glared at him with her small mouse eyes. Masami realized that the other one must've been Jazmine, the one who Rick mentioned. She found a comfortable position and started to listen in on their conversation.

Chian saw that Jazmine had been awake, to his relief.
"Morning. I am indeed ready. I was just going to ask if you would like to join me for break-feast." With an embarrassed smile, Chian realized his question had sounded like a date. He pushed the thought from his mind, and regained a clam stature.
'I must be delirious from lack of sleep.' He thought, trying to find an excuse for his earlier thought.

Chian started to walk down the hallway, before he forgot to grab an overdue book. He rushed to his room, grabbing a small and worn book from his mountain of books. He raced down the hallway again, dropping off the book to the librarian. He apologized for keeping the book over the due date, and ran back to Jazmine. Chian panted like a dog, tired out from all the running he just did.
Jazmine nodded. "Yes, I would like to join you for breakfast." On their way to the cafiteria, Jazmine made small talk. "How did you sleep last night? I didn't sleep well at all, so I think I'm gonna go for coffee." Jazmine grinned, but she felt watched. She looked around and saw no one. Jazmine shrugged, and waited for Chian's response.

Rick set up his telepathic communication. You there? he asked Masami. Hopefuly everything went great.
Jazmine nodded. "Yes, I would like to join you for breakfast." On their way to the cafiteria, Jazmine made small talk. "How did you sleep last night? I didn't sleep well at all, so I think I'm gonna go for coffee." Jazmine grinned, but she felt watched. She looked around and saw no one. Jazmine shrugged, and waited for Chian's response.

Rick set up his telepathic communication. You there? he asked Masami. Hopefuly everything went great.

Clayton Academy
Bump
Bump

Clayton Academy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 157 158