Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan clash
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 157 158
"Neither was I- OW!" Cecil hunches over, determined to not sound like an old man. "It's... ummm... well, you're here."
"Neither was I- OW!" Cecil hunches over, determined to not sound like an old man. "It's... ummm... well, you're here."
o0fyund.png25R8K2Z.png
Dremar spins round to object. "That depends on- oh." There's just a pile of clothes on the floor. "Nevermind."
Cecil continues to be hunched, and raised the tiny bag in the air. "Queen whojimmywhatsit wants us to get money to go do stuff."
Dremar spins round to object. "That depends on- oh." There's just a pile of clothes on the floor. "Nevermind."
Cecil continues to be hunched, and raised the tiny bag in the air. "Queen whojimmywhatsit wants us to get money to go do stuff."
o0fyund.png25R8K2Z.png
Jazmine nudged Cecil. "Axnia." she said. She looked at the sphinx... wait, it was Cryta! Jazmine facepalmed. Why didn't she connect the dots? Jazmine laughed. Well, at least she was around friends.

(Uhm... Please don't judge meh, I am not good at this!)

Rick was confused at Ethel's sudden departure. He shook his head, and then noticed the blood. Oh! What?... Something happened. And he intended to find out what.
Jazmine nudged Cecil. "Axnia." she said. She looked at the sphinx... wait, it was Cryta! Jazmine facepalmed. Why didn't she connect the dots? Jazmine laughed. Well, at least she was around friends.

(Uhm... Please don't judge meh, I am not good at this!)

Rick was confused at Ethel's sudden departure. He shook his head, and then noticed the blood. Oh! What?... Something happened. And he intended to find out what.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
"AXNIA!" Cecil shouts, trying to cover up before. "That's what I said."
"AXNIA!" Cecil shouts, trying to cover up before. "That's what I said."
o0fyund.png25R8K2Z.png
((THATS IT! I SHIP THEM!! EVEN IF NO ONE ELSE DOES!!! XD ))

Dia knew the Chian would be caught off guard by the sudden contact, but that was half the fun of it. To bad her bit of teasing fun was cut short by the Chian's reminder of their deal. Wings drooping and her mouth hanging open, she completely missed his unexpected teasing tone he used with her. "What!?" Ugh! Now she felt like an idiot for cheering him on. "You have to tell me you favor Chian! I told you mine after all." The idea of loosing on a deal left her mind scrambled, deals were something she prided herself on.

She was about try to counter the deal when Chian managed to do one of the least expected moves Dia thought the boy could even do, he actually hugged her. As in physically on his own accord, commanded his arms to wrap around her torso, and lightly squeeze. Hell, Dia would have expected him to stab her in the stomach before getting a hug from the boy.

Stuck in a stupor, she almost missed him holding her compressed tail out. Slowly taking the boney structure from him, she sharply snapped the thing beside her. As if it was a cat stretching its body, the sword/tail returned back to its full length. With practiced moves, she placed the tail back on while mumbling to Chian. "Yah, sure, lets go." She walks off from the room, leading Chain back to his sleeping chambers.

Goiyu raises an eyebrow at the shifters parting words. Perhaps if he gave the beast to Ravak, he could break the girl and in need to have the last word. On second thought, his older brother would probably drive the girl into insanity like all the other humans he took a "liking" to, and Goiyu couldn't have sound experiments with an insane subject.

Looking at the only remaining unwelcomed guest, Goiyu gave the demon a look that clearly said leave. "I'm sure Mother Queen would love to see your new form Dremar who once was Lerna. No, I expect she will be overjoyed to met another demon. Since our deal is done, leave."
((THATS IT! I SHIP THEM!! EVEN IF NO ONE ELSE DOES!!! XD ))

Dia knew the Chian would be caught off guard by the sudden contact, but that was half the fun of it. To bad her bit of teasing fun was cut short by the Chian's reminder of their deal. Wings drooping and her mouth hanging open, she completely missed his unexpected teasing tone he used with her. "What!?" Ugh! Now she felt like an idiot for cheering him on. "You have to tell me you favor Chian! I told you mine after all." The idea of loosing on a deal left her mind scrambled, deals were something she prided herself on.

She was about try to counter the deal when Chian managed to do one of the least expected moves Dia thought the boy could even do, he actually hugged her. As in physically on his own accord, commanded his arms to wrap around her torso, and lightly squeeze. Hell, Dia would have expected him to stab her in the stomach before getting a hug from the boy.

Stuck in a stupor, she almost missed him holding her compressed tail out. Slowly taking the boney structure from him, she sharply snapped the thing beside her. As if it was a cat stretching its body, the sword/tail returned back to its full length. With practiced moves, she placed the tail back on while mumbling to Chian. "Yah, sure, lets go." She walks off from the room, leading Chain back to his sleeping chambers.

Goiyu raises an eyebrow at the shifters parting words. Perhaps if he gave the beast to Ravak, he could break the girl and in need to have the last word. On second thought, his older brother would probably drive the girl into insanity like all the other humans he took a "liking" to, and Goiyu couldn't have sound experiments with an insane subject.

Looking at the only remaining unwelcomed guest, Goiyu gave the demon a look that clearly said leave. "I'm sure Mother Queen would love to see your new form Dremar who once was Lerna. No, I expect she will be overjoyed to met another demon. Since our deal is done, leave."
(Who, Chian and Dia? Because I do too...)
(Who, Chian and Dia? Because I do too...)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
((YES! <3 I can see Ethel trying to study their relationship to understand what to do XD And here is an insert from Ethel))

Ethel could hear Rick shuffling closer, but she waved a hand to shoo him off. "I'm fine.... I think. Just, uh, over excitement from...bouncing? Yah, over excitement from bouncing." What the hell? Does falling for someone make people dumb!? Over excitement from bouncing?? If he falls for that, then my theory on love = dumbness is true.
((YES! <3 I can see Ethel trying to study their relationship to understand what to do XD And here is an insert from Ethel))

Ethel could hear Rick shuffling closer, but she waved a hand to shoo him off. "I'm fine.... I think. Just, uh, over excitement from...bouncing? Yah, over excitement from bouncing." What the hell? Does falling for someone make people dumb!? Over excitement from bouncing?? If he falls for that, then my theory on love = dumbness is true.
Dremar sighs quite obnoxiously. "Very well, since you're quite eager to get rid of me." He leaves in search of the Queen, hoping the flower incident is forgotten.
Dremar sighs quite obnoxiously. "Very well, since you're quite eager to get rid of me." He leaves in search of the Queen, hoping the flower incident is forgotten.
o0fyund.png25R8K2Z.png
I'm horrible XD
Totally forgot to post here. In my defense, I was very busy with real life things......

Rick lifted an eyebrow, but did not say anything. He still did not think Ethel was fine. Rick shook his head, and sat down. He would wait for her. If anything truly bad had happened... he would be very displeased.
I'm horrible XD
Totally forgot to post here. In my defense, I was very busy with real life things......

Rick lifted an eyebrow, but did not say anything. He still did not think Ethel was fine. Rick shook his head, and sat down. He would wait for her. If anything truly bad had happened... he would be very displeased.

Clayton Academy
((WOAH me too, I just had a few busy days. Anyways, I'm back and ready to roll, as a certain pairing of mine, has just taken off. ;D
Goiyu and Ethel both then, and lol, I can't wait to see what happens))

Chian heard her anguish cries with a smile, deviously pleased with her reaction to him winning the deal. Honestly, he didn't expect to win, but it gave him a huge advantage, earning a favor of anything from Dia.
Not wanting to give up the surprise he had, he didn't say anything when she blatantly took her tail back. She also looked dazed, as if his hug had frozen her brain. He watched her tail snap back into place, and grow long and lanky like before.
It seemed as if she had forgotten the deal after that, merely walking him to his room.
Chian walked slowly beside her, wondering why he had even attempted to embrace her. He suddenly realized with a slight blush, that he would have to tell her not to tell anyone of his hug. It was embarrassing to think about, and he didn't want anyone knowing he had actually embraced a daemon.

"Hey um... Don't tell anyone about... that." He asked, feeling the burning sensation rise to his cheeks, before it fell away quickly.
Chian remembered the Queen's words with a sullen face, curious about meeting other species, but dreading the many faults in her plan. He hadn't even heard the full announcement, as he was barely starting his duel with the King. It had been murmurs in his ears.
Additionally, sending a bunch of basically unruly teens to secure a treaty with a powerful race, appeared to be a bad idea.
Especially when one was raised to be completely racist of them. And the embodiment of evil. And a few others, which quite frankly had powers of all sorts of deadliness.
He sighed, before gazing at Dia's face, her expression still fairly stupefied.
"Your mo- The Queen asks important things of us, entrusting us with quests, huh?" Chian asked, trying to relax his "high and mighty" style of speaking.

Masami shook her tiny furred head when Dia began to shout of a deal the supposedly made, ignoring the pressing feelings of guilt swarming in her head.
She watched them with a sigh, seeing that Chian had a smile, and Dia looked as if he had done something crazy.
Somehow she didn't feel too surprised, the pair had, had an interesting start to meeting each other.
In fact, if she recalled, Dia had forcefully trapped Chian with her twisty tail, both angrily glaring at each other.
Now, while they did seem more relaxed, she expected them to tease each other, which was how it looked. Masami wondered why Goiyu thought Dia had certain feelings for the boy, she didn't look 'smitten as a kitten,' or whatever fancy word Goiyu had said.

Masami, even with her apparent frustration, followed them, not really focusing on their conversation. What piked her curiosity, however, was when Chian mentioned about not telling something to Dia.
A request to keep something secret?
Now that was interesting. She kept on following them as the walked, knowing when Chian and Dia left to sleep in their own, respective rooms, Masami would be free to do whatever she wanted.
Goiyu didn't say she would have to watch them in their sleep.

Cryta laughed again, her massive stone figure shaking from her hysterics. She crept forward, her mouth calming down, her eyes narrowing. She swiped the bag from the boy, holding the sack with one claw.
It had the brand of the royals on it, but Cryta didn't want them to get away with taking her treasure so easily. Instead she threw the bag onto the floor, and spat at their feet.

"Oh my oh my. So you say that Axnia has ordered for some treasure? Prove it, or you won't get a measure."
The Sphinx rhymed, grinning evilly.
She began to weave together responses that would be considered worthy, and those that would be denied, or even frowned upon.
She thought to herself with a smile, that if the children included rhyming with their answer, even if the answer was wrong, she would let them have the gold.
Cryta's smile grew, for she thought they wouldn't know that.
Unless one could read minds of course, but that wouldn't happen. Unless... Unless...

((Since measure doesn't directly translate to money, Cryta's talking about the treasure, to clarify. Sorry I'm so bothersome, I'm just afraid someone will get confused again.))
((WOAH me too, I just had a few busy days. Anyways, I'm back and ready to roll, as a certain pairing of mine, has just taken off. ;D
Goiyu and Ethel both then, and lol, I can't wait to see what happens))

Chian heard her anguish cries with a smile, deviously pleased with her reaction to him winning the deal. Honestly, he didn't expect to win, but it gave him a huge advantage, earning a favor of anything from Dia.
Not wanting to give up the surprise he had, he didn't say anything when she blatantly took her tail back. She also looked dazed, as if his hug had frozen her brain. He watched her tail snap back into place, and grow long and lanky like before.
It seemed as if she had forgotten the deal after that, merely walking him to his room.
Chian walked slowly beside her, wondering why he had even attempted to embrace her. He suddenly realized with a slight blush, that he would have to tell her not to tell anyone of his hug. It was embarrassing to think about, and he didn't want anyone knowing he had actually embraced a daemon.

"Hey um... Don't tell anyone about... that." He asked, feeling the burning sensation rise to his cheeks, before it fell away quickly.
Chian remembered the Queen's words with a sullen face, curious about meeting other species, but dreading the many faults in her plan. He hadn't even heard the full announcement, as he was barely starting his duel with the King. It had been murmurs in his ears.
Additionally, sending a bunch of basically unruly teens to secure a treaty with a powerful race, appeared to be a bad idea.
Especially when one was raised to be completely racist of them. And the embodiment of evil. And a few others, which quite frankly had powers of all sorts of deadliness.
He sighed, before gazing at Dia's face, her expression still fairly stupefied.
"Your mo- The Queen asks important things of us, entrusting us with quests, huh?" Chian asked, trying to relax his "high and mighty" style of speaking.

Masami shook her tiny furred head when Dia began to shout of a deal the supposedly made, ignoring the pressing feelings of guilt swarming in her head.
She watched them with a sigh, seeing that Chian had a smile, and Dia looked as if he had done something crazy.
Somehow she didn't feel too surprised, the pair had, had an interesting start to meeting each other.
In fact, if she recalled, Dia had forcefully trapped Chian with her twisty tail, both angrily glaring at each other.
Now, while they did seem more relaxed, she expected them to tease each other, which was how it looked. Masami wondered why Goiyu thought Dia had certain feelings for the boy, she didn't look 'smitten as a kitten,' or whatever fancy word Goiyu had said.

Masami, even with her apparent frustration, followed them, not really focusing on their conversation. What piked her curiosity, however, was when Chian mentioned about not telling something to Dia.
A request to keep something secret?
Now that was interesting. She kept on following them as the walked, knowing when Chian and Dia left to sleep in their own, respective rooms, Masami would be free to do whatever she wanted.
Goiyu didn't say she would have to watch them in their sleep.

Cryta laughed again, her massive stone figure shaking from her hysterics. She crept forward, her mouth calming down, her eyes narrowing. She swiped the bag from the boy, holding the sack with one claw.
It had the brand of the royals on it, but Cryta didn't want them to get away with taking her treasure so easily. Instead she threw the bag onto the floor, and spat at their feet.

"Oh my oh my. So you say that Axnia has ordered for some treasure? Prove it, or you won't get a measure."
The Sphinx rhymed, grinning evilly.
She began to weave together responses that would be considered worthy, and those that would be denied, or even frowned upon.
She thought to herself with a smile, that if the children included rhyming with their answer, even if the answer was wrong, she would let them have the gold.
Cryta's smile grew, for she thought they wouldn't know that.
Unless one could read minds of course, but that wouldn't happen. Unless... Unless...

((Since measure doesn't directly translate to money, Cryta's talking about the treasure, to clarify. Sorry I'm so bothersome, I'm just afraid someone will get confused again.))
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 157 158