Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | H.O.P.E OOC
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 236 237
"Hey, we can learn together," Max laughed a bit. "To be honest I've always relied on my brother, Elli, or my weapon. Seeing as I can't use any of the above I'm in the same boat," He pointed to his barely exsisting muscles.
"Hey, we can learn together," Max laughed a bit. "To be honest I've always relied on my brother, Elli, or my weapon. Seeing as I can't use any of the above I'm in the same boat," He pointed to his barely exsisting muscles.
33wv89k.jpg
With a grin, Ed waved a hand at his own thin arms. "If we combine our strength, maybe we can equal a regular dude!" he laughed. "Then we'll definitely be set."
With a grin, Ed waved a hand at his own thin arms. "If we combine our strength, maybe we can equal a regular dude!" he laughed. "Then we'll definitely be set."
1QgVVA1.png
Laughing, Max held his hand up for a high five. "Team One Man! We'll fight them all as one dude!" Though he seemed to be happy and not sweating the task in front of them, he felt quite the opposite. Inside he was scared and it took everything not to shake. He wasn't a criminal, he didn't belong at the academy...

Elli sensed his fear and reassuringly pressed her head against his front. If someone tries to kill you I'll rip their face off with my claws. Don't worry Max, Ed won't let you go down.
Laughing, Max held his hand up for a high five. "Team One Man! We'll fight them all as one dude!" Though he seemed to be happy and not sweating the task in front of them, he felt quite the opposite. Inside he was scared and it took everything not to shake. He wasn't a criminal, he didn't belong at the academy...

Elli sensed his fear and reassuringly pressed her head against his front. If someone tries to kill you I'll rip their face off with my claws. Don't worry Max, Ed won't let you go down.
33wv89k.jpg
Sebastian rubbed his arm awkwardly as Kaya smiled at him. She didn't know about the murders. "I got in a little trouble with the authorities." He lied, gaze flitting to the door and back to her face. "What's going on?"
Sebastian rubbed his arm awkwardly as Kaya smiled at him. She didn't know about the murders. "I got in a little trouble with the authorities." He lied, gaze flitting to the door and back to her face. "What's going on?"
Returning the high five, Ed himself wondered how they'd really complete the challenge. This woman was the headmistress for a reason, and he doubted that it'd be so simple as to land a hit on her. They could split up, attacking from two sides, but she'd no doubt be skilled enough to fend them off easily. They were in quite the predicament.
Returning the high five, Ed himself wondered how they'd really complete the challenge. This woman was the headmistress for a reason, and he doubted that it'd be so simple as to land a hit on her. They could split up, attacking from two sides, but she'd no doubt be skilled enough to fend them off easily. They were in quite the predicament.
1QgVVA1.png
Kumar, who had been curled around Sati's neck, caught sight of the small black cat for the first time. He flicked his forked tongue in and out, tasting the air. The scent of the small furry creature made him hungry. Sati was busy talking to the other girl, so Kumar slid off of her and snuck over toward the little snack, slithering over other kids' feet on the way there.
Kumar, who had been curled around Sati's neck, caught sight of the small black cat for the first time. He flicked his forked tongue in and out, tasting the air. The scent of the small furry creature made him hungry. Sati was busy talking to the other girl, so Kumar slid off of her and snuck over toward the little snack, slithering over other kids' feet on the way there.
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
"I'm not quite sure." Kaya says. "There was a attack yesterday, several people died, and now we were told to find partners that aren't out roommates, so I couldn't have Lizz." She explains, hoping Lizz won't get hurt, she is so young to be here. "I'm here because I'm a thief." Kaya tells him. "Lizz might not have a partner yet, would you mind if we went to check?" she asks, as far as Kaya knows the partners have to be together.
"I'm not quite sure." Kaya says. "There was a attack yesterday, several people died, and now we were told to find partners that aren't out roommates, so I couldn't have Lizz." She explains, hoping Lizz won't get hurt, she is so young to be here. "I'm here because I'm a thief." Kaya tells him. "Lizz might not have a partner yet, would you mind if we went to check?" she asks, as far as Kaya knows the partners have to be together.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Sebastian's hands twitched nervously as he listened to Kaya. His eyes darted around the room, examining everyone, every possible threat. Everyone was a possible danger, he realized. Who could he trust other than Kaya and Lizz? He winced as he realized they couldn't trust him. He was frantic and scared, which made him dangerous. He walked with Kaya towards Lizz, to make sure she'd be okay. Sebastian reached out with his mind, listening for the soft chatter of plants, but found nothing. He began to panic. He touched his collar, trying to wrench it off his neck. He shrieked, reaching out again, looking for the voices of his kin.
Sebastian's hands twitched nervously as he listened to Kaya. His eyes darted around the room, examining everyone, every possible threat. Everyone was a possible danger, he realized. Who could he trust other than Kaya and Lizz? He winced as he realized they couldn't trust him. He was frantic and scared, which made him dangerous. He walked with Kaya towards Lizz, to make sure she'd be okay. Sebastian reached out with his mind, listening for the soft chatter of plants, but found nothing. He began to panic. He touched his collar, trying to wrench it off his neck. He shrieked, reaching out again, looking for the voices of his kin.
Max silently wondered if it were possible to ally themselves with other teams. Technically no one had ever said they couldn't, and everyone would have a much better chance as a larger group. While Max rarely ever did any fighting himself, everyone usually looked to him for strategy plans.

Elli stood up a bit and stretched, jumping to the floor to rummage through Max's bag. Her entire front half was inside the bag as she searched for a bottle of water. Her tail flicked across the ground sending a few forgotten pencils scattering.
Max silently wondered if it were possible to ally themselves with other teams. Technically no one had ever said they couldn't, and everyone would have a much better chance as a larger group. While Max rarely ever did any fighting himself, everyone usually looked to him for strategy plans.

Elli stood up a bit and stretched, jumping to the floor to rummage through Max's bag. Her entire front half was inside the bag as she searched for a bottle of water. Her tail flicked across the ground sending a few forgotten pencils scattering.
33wv89k.jpg
Kaya try's to calm Sebastian down, by explaining what the collar does. "I know where the greenhouse is, I'll show you later." she says. "Stay here." Kaya tells him. She walks over to Lizz, seeing that Senegal is her partner. Kaya walks back to Sebastian.
Kaya try's to calm Sebastian down, by explaining what the collar does. "I know where the greenhouse is, I'll show you later." she says. "Stay here." Kaya tells him. She walks over to Lizz, seeing that Senegal is her partner. Kaya walks back to Sebastian.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 236 237