Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | H.O.P.E OOC
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 236 237
"Hh.. hi Zilla. I'm Sati. Do, do you know what we're doing here?" Sati really hoped it wasn't fighting. Her collar was already suppressing her power, though she could still communicate with Kumar. If she had to fight, it wouldnt be good.
"Hh.. hi Zilla. I'm Sati. Do, do you know what we're doing here?" Sati really hoped it wasn't fighting. Her collar was already suppressing her power, though she could still communicate with Kumar. If she had to fight, it wouldnt be good.
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
Max later on you need to ask if I need a collar. The ones you all wear don't fit me anyways but I sort of doubt a creature bond really needs one... either way there isn't any harm in asking. Elli said, curling up in Max's lap and purring as his fingers pet her ears. She was content, but that didn't mean she was completely happy with life. If anything she wished she was still able to shift back into her slightly human form. She missed laying out stretched across the couch in a Batman onesie drawing pictures of the wolves that howled outside her window at night. Now she struggled to make even a happy face, and no wolves sung at her window anymore. Seemingly her life had changed for the worse, her family she had formed for herself was gone- not dead but too far away. At least though, she was glad to have Max and even Alex.
Max later on you need to ask if I need a collar. The ones you all wear don't fit me anyways but I sort of doubt a creature bond really needs one... either way there isn't any harm in asking. Elli said, curling up in Max's lap and purring as his fingers pet her ears. She was content, but that didn't mean she was completely happy with life. If anything she wished she was still able to shift back into her slightly human form. She missed laying out stretched across the couch in a Batman onesie drawing pictures of the wolves that howled outside her window at night. Now she struggled to make even a happy face, and no wolves sung at her window anymore. Seemingly her life had changed for the worse, her family she had formed for herself was gone- not dead but too far away. At least though, she was glad to have Max and even Alex.
33wv89k.jpg
Sebastian was having a bad day before he was forced into a "school" for special kids. Between dealing with endless nightmares, and being chased by a scary self-driving car all through New York, it seemed like going to H.O.P.E was the last thing he wanted. The Academy seemed to be a place for the bad-boy-people-with-powers who used them for criminal activity. Sebastian was a murderer at least. He had killed several agents with ivy and brambles when they'd tried to contain him to help him. He'd discovered his powers in the form of out-of-control plans growing all around him when he was excited or upset. Of course, the plants always made him more upset, which meant more plants, which made him more upset... Well, it wasn't pretty. But that was two years ago, he was on the streets of New York City when the payphone next to him rang somehow. Curious, he had answered it. It told him he was coming to HOPE, right before a car slid to a stop for with, no driver. So. He ran.
Of course they had caught him, and now he stood alone, in a room with others, getting ready for hand-to-hand combat.
What a great day.
Sebastian was having a bad day before he was forced into a "school" for special kids. Between dealing with endless nightmares, and being chased by a scary self-driving car all through New York, it seemed like going to H.O.P.E was the last thing he wanted. The Academy seemed to be a place for the bad-boy-people-with-powers who used them for criminal activity. Sebastian was a murderer at least. He had killed several agents with ivy and brambles when they'd tried to contain him to help him. He'd discovered his powers in the form of out-of-control plans growing all around him when he was excited or upset. Of course, the plants always made him more upset, which meant more plants, which made him more upset... Well, it wasn't pretty. But that was two years ago, he was on the streets of New York City when the payphone next to him rang somehow. Curious, he had answered it. It told him he was coming to HOPE, right before a car slid to a stop for with, no driver. So. He ran.
Of course they had caught him, and now he stood alone, in a room with others, getting ready for hand-to-hand combat.
What a great day.
Elli parted her jaws in a yawn, showing the fizzing electricity within her throat. It rolled over her tongue than curled back in so it wouldn't hurt either Max or Ed.
Elli parted her jaws in a yawn, showing the fizzing electricity within her throat. It rolled over her tongue than curled back in so it wouldn't hurt either Max or Ed.
33wv89k.jpg
Kaya looks around trying to find a partner, before her time runs out. Just then, she sees Sebastian. "Sebastian!" she exclaims running over to him, avoiding other people. She stops right in front of him. "I didn't know you were coming here." she says. "Will you be my partner? I need one in like the next 10 seconds." she explains quickly.
Kaya looks around trying to find a partner, before her time runs out. Just then, she sees Sebastian. "Sebastian!" she exclaims running over to him, avoiding other people. She stops right in front of him. "I didn't know you were coming here." she says. "Will you be my partner? I need one in like the next 10 seconds." she explains quickly.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Ed stayed seated by Max, watching as people scrambled to find partners. "This headmistress sure seems scary." he commented, glancing briefly at Elli at the crackling sound of electricity. A bit surprised, he quickly averted his gaze as he felt it would be rude to stare at the sentient cat and its lightning yawns.
Ed stayed seated by Max, watching as people scrambled to find partners. "This headmistress sure seems scary." he commented, glancing briefly at Elli at the crackling sound of electricity. A bit surprised, he quickly averted his gaze as he felt it would be rude to stare at the sentient cat and its lightning yawns.
1QgVVA1.png
"Oh, uh, sure..." Sebastian's eyes dart around in fright. Combat. Collars. What a weird school. Then, suddenly, realization that his missing friend Kaya was here, hit like a a boxers fist.
"Kaya!"
"Oh, uh, sure..." Sebastian's eyes dart around in fright. Combat. Collars. What a weird school. Then, suddenly, realization that his missing friend Kaya was here, hit like a a boxers fist.
"Kaya!"
"Gives me the creeps," he nodded. "Like the sense we're all gonna get what's coming or whatever," Max's ears twitched he stared at the teachers. "It's more fun to use our powers in combat though but I guess I see where we can benifit. I think,"

Alex's tail flicked in annoyance as he looked for a partner. He than cupped his hands to his mouth and shouted. "OKAY WHO DOESNT HAVE A PARTNER!?" He wasn't an any mood to keep walking around and looking for people he didn't know.

Elli finished her yawn and blinked, tail thumping.
"Gives me the creeps," he nodded. "Like the sense we're all gonna get what's coming or whatever," Max's ears twitched he stared at the teachers. "It's more fun to use our powers in combat though but I guess I see where we can benifit. I think,"

Alex's tail flicked in annoyance as he looked for a partner. He than cupped his hands to his mouth and shouted. "OKAY WHO DOESNT HAVE A PARTNER!?" He wasn't an any mood to keep walking around and looking for people he didn't know.

Elli finished her yawn and blinked, tail thumping.
33wv89k.jpg
Kaya laughs, "Why are you here?" she asks him, she knew about his powers, but why was he at this stupid prison. It was horrible here, she wished Sebastian was safe at home, or at least at home, even if he wasn't that safe.
Kaya laughs, "Why are you here?" she asks him, she knew about his powers, but why was he at this stupid prison. It was horrible here, she wished Sebastian was safe at home, or at least at home, even if he wasn't that safe.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
"Without powers I'm pretty much useless in a fight." Ed chuckled dryly. "The most I'll learn is how to get beat up. Then again, it's probably good to know how to take a hit here."
"Without powers I'm pretty much useless in a fight." Ed chuckled dryly. "The most I'll learn is how to get beat up. Then again, it's probably good to know how to take a hit here."
1QgVVA1.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 236 237