Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | H.O.P.E OOC
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 ... 236 237
"Don't....go...as rough on him...when... training," Nox gasps out.The headmistress doesn't look like her young past self. Now the woman has greyed hair and winkles under her eyes and cheeks. "He....only..should...be pushed." She coughs and pauses to let it out. "Only...during...one on ones..."

Yu places his hands on one of his mother's shoulder. "Thank you mother." He turns his head back at Virek. "I guess either you or Lacy be doing the training."
"Don't....go...as rough on him...when... training," Nox gasps out.The headmistress doesn't look like her young past self. Now the woman has greyed hair and winkles under her eyes and cheeks. "He....only..should...be pushed." She coughs and pauses to let it out. "Only...during...one on ones..."

Yu places his hands on one of his mother's shoulder. "Thank you mother." He turns his head back at Virek. "I guess either you or Lacy be doing the training."
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
Elizabeth let her roommate pull her away, she glanced back at Sati. She slowly gets a plate of food, grabbing a couple pancakes. Elizabeth looks back at her roommate. "I'm going back to our room." She says, then sprints off, leaving her plate on a table.

Kaya nestles deeper into Elli's fur, the softness surrounding her. "Do you know Ethel's sister's name?" She asks.
Elizabeth let her roommate pull her away, she glanced back at Sati. She slowly gets a plate of food, grabbing a couple pancakes. Elizabeth looks back at her roommate. "I'm going back to our room." She says, then sprints off, leaving her plate on a table.

Kaya nestles deeper into Elli's fur, the softness surrounding her. "Do you know Ethel's sister's name?" She asks.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
(Sorry for the lack and short post, not feeling it today)

Quinine hissed right back at Sati with an equal snarl plastered on her face, an angry glint in her ancient eyes.

Lacy ignored the hissing between the two before her and simply sat, staring directly into Sati's eyes with a cold expression on her face. "Incapable of lying? I highly doubt that. No one is incapable of anything, sweetheart."

She stood up, stretching her body, and warping the bubble slightly as Quinine finished her treatment of Sati and made her way out of the bubble while grumbling under her breath.

Lacy stared directly towards Sati, shaking her head. "Listen up sweetheart. I know you know more than you are letting on. And I know something is going on with you. I'm not stupid or blind. Your collar does track when you are using your powers and when you aren't after all." She smiled at Sati, a smile which was somehow sinister and kind at the same time. "Know I will be keeping a close.. very close watch on you. For your own safety.. and the safety of those around you. I'd like most of my soldiers to actually make it to the front lines to fight Endbringers."

She dropped the bubble with a flick of her wrist, allowing the ink to surge back to her skin in a smooth, calm motion. "It might not seem like it, Orochi, but everything I do here is for your own good. I am trying to protect you all.. so don't ever think that you are alone here..."

And with that, she stuffed her hands in her pockets and turned away from Sati. "If you want to talk.. you know where to find me. I understand more than you might think."

She walked off, to join Yu, Nox, and Virek, plopping down in the seat beside Virek and flopping her hand onto his knee. Just a way of steadying herself as she made sure the ink on her back was watching Sati closely.

She was in time to hear something about training.. and her own name. Yu.. saying something about training? "I think you should go for it Virek." She stated. "The kid knows you better than me. And I might be the only one capable of making sure a certain someone doesn't get out of hand."

_____

Sal watched as Ethel started leaping all over the cloud, batting it all around with a fascinated gleam in her eyes. She was adorable, he just let himself grin, watching as she danced around like a child. He wondered what other sweet spots she had, eyes glinting down as he almost stared at her in a predatory fashion.

Bringing the cloud to his room meant Ethel would have to come to his room, which meant more of what happened last night, hopefully.. which was totally fine with him. As she smeared the chocolate on her lips in a clear sign to him, he wanted to grab her and kiss her on the mouth, the sassyness in her eyes a clear invitation.. until she stepped away from him to visit her sister. Oh.. right. He should probably introduce himself to her.

A confident grin spread on his face, he gave his signature laugh as he heard the comment about Zilla and Nicholas shagging. "They are much much too shy." He plucked a chocolate from the ground and smeared some on his lip in a purposeful mimic of what Ethel had done earlier, dropping the rest in his mouth without a thought. he didn't lick the chocolate away as Ethel had, instead leaving it there, intent on maybe gathering her attention.

______

Zilla shook her head. "I.. I think we need to investigate. As.. scary as it might be.. there is something going on here.. really bad." she closed her eyes. "I... can't leave anyways. Not with my track record... they'd be on me in a heartbeat."

She made an awkward noise as Ethel again brought attention to... her crush on Nicholas.. and Sal said something else equally embarassing. She turned red and averted her gaze, feeling overly awkward and shy.

She didn't really feel like doing this right now, considering all of what happened last night.. and her general thoughts that she didn't even deserve to have a crush on the boy who was nothing but nice to her.

She awkwardly stared at her feet and then spoke. "Ethel.. Alicia.. Sal.. Nicholas-" She was sure to leave his name for last, hoping it would make it seem like she wasn't still in love with him. "I think.. we need to band together. And use all of the powers that we have to get to the bottom of.. all of this. Because.. we could do.. so many things together."
(Sorry for the lack and short post, not feeling it today)

Quinine hissed right back at Sati with an equal snarl plastered on her face, an angry glint in her ancient eyes.

Lacy ignored the hissing between the two before her and simply sat, staring directly into Sati's eyes with a cold expression on her face. "Incapable of lying? I highly doubt that. No one is incapable of anything, sweetheart."

She stood up, stretching her body, and warping the bubble slightly as Quinine finished her treatment of Sati and made her way out of the bubble while grumbling under her breath.

Lacy stared directly towards Sati, shaking her head. "Listen up sweetheart. I know you know more than you are letting on. And I know something is going on with you. I'm not stupid or blind. Your collar does track when you are using your powers and when you aren't after all." She smiled at Sati, a smile which was somehow sinister and kind at the same time. "Know I will be keeping a close.. very close watch on you. For your own safety.. and the safety of those around you. I'd like most of my soldiers to actually make it to the front lines to fight Endbringers."

She dropped the bubble with a flick of her wrist, allowing the ink to surge back to her skin in a smooth, calm motion. "It might not seem like it, Orochi, but everything I do here is for your own good. I am trying to protect you all.. so don't ever think that you are alone here..."

And with that, she stuffed her hands in her pockets and turned away from Sati. "If you want to talk.. you know where to find me. I understand more than you might think."

She walked off, to join Yu, Nox, and Virek, plopping down in the seat beside Virek and flopping her hand onto his knee. Just a way of steadying herself as she made sure the ink on her back was watching Sati closely.

She was in time to hear something about training.. and her own name. Yu.. saying something about training? "I think you should go for it Virek." She stated. "The kid knows you better than me. And I might be the only one capable of making sure a certain someone doesn't get out of hand."

_____

Sal watched as Ethel started leaping all over the cloud, batting it all around with a fascinated gleam in her eyes. She was adorable, he just let himself grin, watching as she danced around like a child. He wondered what other sweet spots she had, eyes glinting down as he almost stared at her in a predatory fashion.

Bringing the cloud to his room meant Ethel would have to come to his room, which meant more of what happened last night, hopefully.. which was totally fine with him. As she smeared the chocolate on her lips in a clear sign to him, he wanted to grab her and kiss her on the mouth, the sassyness in her eyes a clear invitation.. until she stepped away from him to visit her sister. Oh.. right. He should probably introduce himself to her.

A confident grin spread on his face, he gave his signature laugh as he heard the comment about Zilla and Nicholas shagging. "They are much much too shy." He plucked a chocolate from the ground and smeared some on his lip in a purposeful mimic of what Ethel had done earlier, dropping the rest in his mouth without a thought. he didn't lick the chocolate away as Ethel had, instead leaving it there, intent on maybe gathering her attention.

______

Zilla shook her head. "I.. I think we need to investigate. As.. scary as it might be.. there is something going on here.. really bad." she closed her eyes. "I... can't leave anyways. Not with my track record... they'd be on me in a heartbeat."

She made an awkward noise as Ethel again brought attention to... her crush on Nicholas.. and Sal said something else equally embarassing. She turned red and averted her gaze, feeling overly awkward and shy.

She didn't really feel like doing this right now, considering all of what happened last night.. and her general thoughts that she didn't even deserve to have a crush on the boy who was nothing but nice to her.

She awkwardly stared at her feet and then spoke. "Ethel.. Alicia.. Sal.. Nicholas-" She was sure to leave his name for last, hoping it would make it seem like she wasn't still in love with him. "I think.. we need to band together. And use all of the powers that we have to get to the bottom of.. all of this. Because.. we could do.. so many things together."
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Elli's tail flicked to the side of her, hanging off of Max's back as he walked. Her sisters name? It was Alicia, I'm sure. She's nice, I like her. She set her head down to look into Kaya's with her large, bright violet eyes. Her ears twitched a bit to pick up the noises that bounced off the walls. To other cats, Kaya might seem like a nice snack. But for Elli, friends weren't food and fish tasted better anyways. (Writers block for El...)

Swiveling his ears, he looked at Zilla and his roommate. He thought about offering his help due to his hearing and ability to shrink but he quickly shot the idea down. No one probably thought of him as more then Max's emo brother who probably looked like he'd murder someone. Well, maybe not Ethel. Surely his roommate knew he had a little more to him then that. His eyes lingered in their direction for a few moments, then quickly went back to his plate in hopes no one caught him eavesdropping. It wasn't like his ears wouldn't have picked it up anyways.
Elli's tail flicked to the side of her, hanging off of Max's back as he walked. Her sisters name? It was Alicia, I'm sure. She's nice, I like her. She set her head down to look into Kaya's with her large, bright violet eyes. Her ears twitched a bit to pick up the noises that bounced off the walls. To other cats, Kaya might seem like a nice snack. But for Elli, friends weren't food and fish tasted better anyways. (Writers block for El...)

Swiveling his ears, he looked at Zilla and his roommate. He thought about offering his help due to his hearing and ability to shrink but he quickly shot the idea down. No one probably thought of him as more then Max's emo brother who probably looked like he'd murder someone. Well, maybe not Ethel. Surely his roommate knew he had a little more to him then that. His eyes lingered in their direction for a few moments, then quickly went back to his plate in hopes no one caught him eavesdropping. It wasn't like his ears wouldn't have picked it up anyways.
33wv89k.jpg
(Hey, I got into the program! The thing is, I won't really be available on weekends so my posting is gonna be even less frequent than it already is so apologies in advance!)

Esther barely had time to nod before her roommate sprinted off, leaving a cooling stack of pancakes behind. Frowning, Esther put down her own empty plate and approached her brother and Jordan. "Hey, Lizz ran off and I wanna make sure she's alright. If class starts, mind covering for me?" She tried her best to make those darned puppydog eyes Jordan always did, slapping on a saccharine smile to sweeten the deal.

Ed stared blankly at his sister, half-heartedly shrugging while sipping on a mug of coffee. Bah, it wasn't like she could count on him for that sort of stuff anyways. Esther turned her focus to Jordan, hoping he'd be more willing than Ed.
(Hey, I got into the program! The thing is, I won't really be available on weekends so my posting is gonna be even less frequent than it already is so apologies in advance!)

Esther barely had time to nod before her roommate sprinted off, leaving a cooling stack of pancakes behind. Frowning, Esther put down her own empty plate and approached her brother and Jordan. "Hey, Lizz ran off and I wanna make sure she's alright. If class starts, mind covering for me?" She tried her best to make those darned puppydog eyes Jordan always did, slapping on a saccharine smile to sweeten the deal.

Ed stared blankly at his sister, half-heartedly shrugging while sipping on a mug of coffee. Bah, it wasn't like she could count on him for that sort of stuff anyways. Esther turned her focus to Jordan, hoping he'd be more willing than Ed.
1QgVVA1.png
Sati held back a sly smirk. The teacher understanding more than she would think? Yeah right. The fact that the woman thought she could lie was proof enough that she nothing about her, or what she was. Even that stuffy old man had more knowledge about her kind than Lacy. Not that it mattered though, Sati wasn't looking for counseling. In fact, if all went well, she wouldn't be sticking around for much longer. Now that she knew who the dragon-blessed was, all that was left was waiting for the perfect moment to strike. She couldn't wait to get out of that place, and especially to be rid of her collar. However, the thought of actually killing the dragon-blessed made her sick. That was always the worst part, especially when others tried to get in her way. She would have to take special precautions so that there would be as little casualties as possible.
I think I have an idea. Kumar projected to her. The old teacher has a shipment coming in today, with some things that he calls a protective spheres. From what I understand, they are like force-fields, that prevent things from coming in or out.
Sati smiled,
That's perfect! I guess I'll have to do a little shopping today then. Speaking of shopping...
She looked over to Alicia. If only she could snatch a few doses of that energy serum. Suddenly Sati felt a pang of guilt. She didn't want to steal from the girl. Alicia was the closest thing she'd had to a real friend since Sammy...
Sati shook the thought of the boy from her head. The memory was too painful. Looking back to the girl, she decided that she wouldn't take the serums. Asking would be better. Also, she would have to make certain that Alicia was far away when she attacked the dragon-blessed. If the girl got caught in the crossfire, Sati didn't know if she could ever forgive herself.
Giving one last glare at Lacy, who was watching her via tattoos, she strode over to Alicia and the group of kids she was with. She didn't know the others, except for Zilla, and she felt the shyness that normally plagued her starting to return. Now that she knew exactly who the dragon-blessed was, she no longer felt the bold aggression that plagued her when she couldn't tell who her enemy was.
"Hey, um, mind if I join you guys?" She asked, moving close to Alicia.
Sati held back a sly smirk. The teacher understanding more than she would think? Yeah right. The fact that the woman thought she could lie was proof enough that she nothing about her, or what she was. Even that stuffy old man had more knowledge about her kind than Lacy. Not that it mattered though, Sati wasn't looking for counseling. In fact, if all went well, she wouldn't be sticking around for much longer. Now that she knew who the dragon-blessed was, all that was left was waiting for the perfect moment to strike. She couldn't wait to get out of that place, and especially to be rid of her collar. However, the thought of actually killing the dragon-blessed made her sick. That was always the worst part, especially when others tried to get in her way. She would have to take special precautions so that there would be as little casualties as possible.
I think I have an idea. Kumar projected to her. The old teacher has a shipment coming in today, with some things that he calls a protective spheres. From what I understand, they are like force-fields, that prevent things from coming in or out.
Sati smiled,
That's perfect! I guess I'll have to do a little shopping today then. Speaking of shopping...
She looked over to Alicia. If only she could snatch a few doses of that energy serum. Suddenly Sati felt a pang of guilt. She didn't want to steal from the girl. Alicia was the closest thing she'd had to a real friend since Sammy...
Sati shook the thought of the boy from her head. The memory was too painful. Looking back to the girl, she decided that she wouldn't take the serums. Asking would be better. Also, she would have to make certain that Alicia was far away when she attacked the dragon-blessed. If the girl got caught in the crossfire, Sati didn't know if she could ever forgive herself.
Giving one last glare at Lacy, who was watching her via tattoos, she strode over to Alicia and the group of kids she was with. She didn't know the others, except for Zilla, and she felt the shyness that normally plagued her starting to return. Now that she knew exactly who the dragon-blessed was, she no longer felt the bold aggression that plagued her when she couldn't tell who her enemy was.
"Hey, um, mind if I join you guys?" She asked, moving close to Alicia.
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
Kaya scampers onto Elli's back, taking a deep whiff of the smell coming from the cafeteria. "That smells good." She says, looking at the door.

Elizabeth ran into her room, sitting down on her bed, she pulls her hair out of the band. She just sits there, brushing her hair back into a pony tail.
Kaya scampers onto Elli's back, taking a deep whiff of the smell coming from the cafeteria. "That smells good." She says, looking at the door.

Elizabeth ran into her room, sitting down on her bed, she pulls her hair out of the band. She just sits there, brushing her hair back into a pony tail.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((Sorry for dying. And congrats Tteok!))

Jordan’s eyes widened when he saw the buffet table. It's been so long since he'd seen so much food. “Yes please!” He started for the table when he heard Ed behind him. “Coffee isn't smart for me. Whatever juice will be fine. Thanks.” He turned to start his path of destruction to the bacon when Esther showed up. “Seriously?! Why is everyone delaying my pleasure? All I want is bacon!” He ran a hand through his hair before raising a brow at Esther's puppy eyes. “Darilin’ I invented that move. Those aren't gonna work on me. Besides, I have no idea where class is.” A lightbulb went off in Jordan's head as he focused his gaze on Esther and turned on his kicked puppy look, “please help me. Besides if you're late with me you can say you were showing the new student around. You can't get in trouble for that.” He watched her intently. C’mon sad eyes. Don't fail me now.
((Sorry for dying. And congrats Tteok!))

Jordan’s eyes widened when he saw the buffet table. It's been so long since he'd seen so much food. “Yes please!” He started for the table when he heard Ed behind him. “Coffee isn't smart for me. Whatever juice will be fine. Thanks.” He turned to start his path of destruction to the bacon when Esther showed up. “Seriously?! Why is everyone delaying my pleasure? All I want is bacon!” He ran a hand through his hair before raising a brow at Esther's puppy eyes. “Darilin’ I invented that move. Those aren't gonna work on me. Besides, I have no idea where class is.” A lightbulb went off in Jordan's head as he focused his gaze on Esther and turned on his kicked puppy look, “please help me. Besides if you're late with me you can say you were showing the new student around. You can't get in trouble for that.” He watched her intently. C’mon sad eyes. Don't fail me now.
Esther tried to combat Jordan's puppy eyes by intensifying her own but it was to no avail. Crumbling, she let out a playfully defeated sigh. "Alright, alright. C'mon and follow me but grab some food before you go." She gestured towards the copious piles of protein and carbs in the buffet lines. "Can't have you going hungry now, can we?"

With a smile, Esther turned heel and slowly marched towards the door. As she passed Ed, who carried a cup of orange juice for Jordan, she playfully ruffled his hair and skipped off before he could retaliate. Grumbling, Ed placed the cup by Jordan and waved a hand at it in a "here you go" motion.
Esther tried to combat Jordan's puppy eyes by intensifying her own but it was to no avail. Crumbling, she let out a playfully defeated sigh. "Alright, alright. C'mon and follow me but grab some food before you go." She gestured towards the copious piles of protein and carbs in the buffet lines. "Can't have you going hungry now, can we?"

With a smile, Esther turned heel and slowly marched towards the door. As she passed Ed, who carried a cup of orange juice for Jordan, she playfully ruffled his hair and skipped off before he could retaliate. Grumbling, Ed placed the cup by Jordan and waved a hand at it in a "here you go" motion.
1QgVVA1.png
"Victory is mine!" Jordan cheered before rushing over to grab a handful of bacon to munch on. He was in heaven! Making his way back to Ed and a retreating Esther he happily chewed his bacon. Swallowing he said a 'thanks' to Ed before picking up the cup of orange juice Ed had gotten for him and making his way to the door. "So, what do we have first here class wise or is it all just pe?" Jordan took another bite of his bacon and a content sigh escaped his lips. My dear bacon it has been to long.
"Victory is mine!" Jordan cheered before rushing over to grab a handful of bacon to munch on. He was in heaven! Making his way back to Ed and a retreating Esther he happily chewed his bacon. Swallowing he said a 'thanks' to Ed before picking up the cup of orange juice Ed had gotten for him and making his way to the door. "So, what do we have first here class wise or is it all just pe?" Jordan took another bite of his bacon and a content sigh escaped his lips. My dear bacon it has been to long.
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 ... 236 237