Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | H.O.P.E OOC
1 2 ... 209 210 211 212 213 ... 236 237
(Crystal! My little icicle. I have a secret that I've been dying to tell~ Wanna hear it?)

Alex saw his roommate with the same boy from the party. What was his name again? Something that started with an S, he knew that for sure. She had a strange looking cloud near her, and his ears pricked with amazement as he saw what it did. After he got a nice look at the cloud, he turned his attention back to his food. He poked at it with his fork before starting to eat.
(Crystal! My little icicle. I have a secret that I've been dying to tell~ Wanna hear it?)

Alex saw his roommate with the same boy from the party. What was his name again? Something that started with an S, he knew that for sure. She had a strange looking cloud near her, and his ears pricked with amazement as he saw what it did. After he got a nice look at the cloud, he turned his attention back to his food. He poked at it with his fork before starting to eat.
33wv89k.jpg
((Me: OMG YES!
Crystal: Meh.
Me: *glares at ice girl*
Crystal: *shrugs* Fine, what is it?
Me: *grins and leans forward waiting to hear it*))
((Me: OMG YES!
Crystal: Meh.
Me: *glares at ice girl*
Crystal: *shrugs* Fine, what is it?
Me: *grins and leans forward waiting to hear it*))
(There's an existing photo of Elix. BecauseElliandAlexistechnicallyashipexceptforherebecauseshesacatnowandthatwouldbeweird.SowheneverMaxgotmadatElliforlettinghimseeacertainmemoryofhers,itwasbecauseheneverknewanythingaboutitanditmadehimuncomfortabletoseehisbrotherlikethatwithElli)

Edit: I'll continue this in PM so I don't spam the RP xD
(There's an existing photo of Elix. BecauseElliandAlexistechnicallyashipexceptforherebecauseshesacatnowandthatwouldbeweird.SowheneverMaxgotmadatElliforlettinghimseeacertainmemoryofhers,itwasbecauseheneverknewanythingaboutitanditmadehimuncomfortabletoseehisbrotherlikethatwithElli)

Edit: I'll continue this in PM so I don't spam the RP xD
33wv89k.jpg
((I MUST SEE THIS PHOTO! XD))
((I MUST SEE THIS PHOTO! XD))
Kaya smiles at Elli, then climbs on Max's back, with a bit of struggle. "The only people I know of are me and the nurse, maybe Ethel's sister, I forgot her name." She scratched Elli's ear. "And I'm not exactly sure, I can understand you and Elli, but not Sati's snake, if he talks at all." She smiles as an idea pops into her head, she shifts into her mouse form, and runs up to Max's head, laying down by Elli.
Kaya smiles at Elli, then climbs on Max's back, with a bit of struggle. "The only people I know of are me and the nurse, maybe Ethel's sister, I forgot her name." She scratched Elli's ear. "And I'm not exactly sure, I can understand you and Elli, but not Sati's snake, if he talks at all." She smiles as an idea pops into her head, she shifts into her mouse form, and runs up to Max's head, laying down by Elli.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
(AKJSLKJDA HI SORRY I KEEP FORGETTING TO POST Also welcome back y'all :D)

Esther laughed as Lizz pulled her along but her laughter soon died off as she spotted the situation her roommate had run off towards. "Oh, man." she breathed, though the whole event seemed to dissipate quickly.

Everything, for the moment, seemed fine, so Esther took Lizz' hand and, with a light smile, tugged her roommate towards the buffet lines. "Let's hurry and eat before class starts." she insisted, trying to get the girl's mind off of whatever had just happened.
________

Meanwhile, Ed let Jordan lead him into the cafeteria and pointed towards the far buffet table when the boy inquired as to where the bacon was. "Over there, I think." he said, his tired, ever-so-slightly-slurred voice barely audible over the cafeteria chatter.

Rubbing his eyes with a yawn, Ed began shuffling towards the drinks section, specifically for the coffee. "D'you want anything?" he called over his shoulder to Jordan. "They've got...like...juice and, uh, coffee. Oh, and tea...I think..." Ed's eyes flicked over the metal canisters and drink fountains despite knowing that, no matter what, Ed would always go for coffee.
(AKJSLKJDA HI SORRY I KEEP FORGETTING TO POST Also welcome back y'all :D)

Esther laughed as Lizz pulled her along but her laughter soon died off as she spotted the situation her roommate had run off towards. "Oh, man." she breathed, though the whole event seemed to dissipate quickly.

Everything, for the moment, seemed fine, so Esther took Lizz' hand and, with a light smile, tugged her roommate towards the buffet lines. "Let's hurry and eat before class starts." she insisted, trying to get the girl's mind off of whatever had just happened.
________

Meanwhile, Ed let Jordan lead him into the cafeteria and pointed towards the far buffet table when the boy inquired as to where the bacon was. "Over there, I think." he said, his tired, ever-so-slightly-slurred voice barely audible over the cafeteria chatter.

Rubbing his eyes with a yawn, Ed began shuffling towards the drinks section, specifically for the coffee. "D'you want anything?" he called over his shoulder to Jordan. "They've got...like...juice and, uh, coffee. Oh, and tea...I think..." Ed's eyes flicked over the metal canisters and drink fountains despite knowing that, no matter what, Ed would always go for coffee.
1QgVVA1.png
(Sorry for the delay. Good lord am I stressed)

Elli shrugged. I doubt any of that would help anyways. My other form is completly gone. Though I suppose that it wouldn't hurt to try going to them sometime. I don't have much to loose other than any false hopes I might gain.She purred a bit as her ear was scratched, then shuffled to let the mouse-Kaya next to her. I've never heard Kumar say anything, but maybe he's telepathic instead. I used to communicate that way. Now that I think about it, I think he tried to eat me once.

When Max felt the two next to each other on his head, he started to walk out of the room. He closed the door behind him with a hind leg then continued towards the smell of food that wafted past his nose. Nurse's name is Quinine, she's pretty cool. I mean, she watched over us pretty good when Alex and I got the flu. Her familiar is pretty cool looking too. His little tail wiggled a bit as he trotted down the hallway, claws clacking on the floor.
(Sorry for the delay. Good lord am I stressed)

Elli shrugged. I doubt any of that would help anyways. My other form is completly gone. Though I suppose that it wouldn't hurt to try going to them sometime. I don't have much to loose other than any false hopes I might gain.She purred a bit as her ear was scratched, then shuffled to let the mouse-Kaya next to her. I've never heard Kumar say anything, but maybe he's telepathic instead. I used to communicate that way. Now that I think about it, I think he tried to eat me once.

When Max felt the two next to each other on his head, he started to walk out of the room. He closed the door behind him with a hind leg then continued towards the smell of food that wafted past his nose. Nurse's name is Quinine, she's pretty cool. I mean, she watched over us pretty good when Alex and I got the flu. Her familiar is pretty cool looking too. His little tail wiggled a bit as he trotted down the hallway, claws clacking on the floor.
33wv89k.jpg
Ethel's frowned deepen as she wanted to voice her discomfort about the situation, but Sal distracted her with loads of various candy falling from the sky. What can she say, candy was her one fatal weakness. Fascinated with Sal's powers once again, she let his hand (kind of forgot she had it) and snatched the cloud from the sky. Acting kitten like, she squished it between her hands and swatted it when she let it go.

Swishing her tail in complete childish joy -although her face stayed stotic- she picked up one of fallen chocolates and found they tasted amazing. Grabbing a few more, she tilted her head to the side when Sal said leaving this golden oasis unguarded in her shared room. "No..... Keep it in your room, I'll come and collect my dues from there." She told him while slowly eating another piece of chocolate. Letting a bit smudge on her bottom lip and licking it up just as slowly.

Was she teasing Sal, yes. Was she going to think deeply on it, no. Right now she was simply going to do what her body wanted, all this extra emotions are tedious and annoying to deal with. Plus it distracted her from the Zilla issue. Letting Sal watch her fully, she licked and sucked the melted chocolate off her hands before noticing her twin was lurking by.

Giving Sal a sassy look with a raised eyebrow, she strutted off to see what her elusive sister was doing. "Alicia... Are you okay?"

Her younger twin looked up at Ethel and gave her a shaky smile. "Yah, just feel a bit useless for not helping Sati sooner is all." Grabbing Ethel, she nuzzled her face into her twins long red hair and let out a deep sigh.

"Oh... well she isn't dead, so I don't see much of a negative." Shrugging her shoulders, she reached up and petted Alicia's head. "Also, when do you think Zilla and Nicholas will finally shag?" She didn't even bother to keep her voice down, kind of hoping it will spark something between the two shy lovebirds.
Ethel's frowned deepen as she wanted to voice her discomfort about the situation, but Sal distracted her with loads of various candy falling from the sky. What can she say, candy was her one fatal weakness. Fascinated with Sal's powers once again, she let his hand (kind of forgot she had it) and snatched the cloud from the sky. Acting kitten like, she squished it between her hands and swatted it when she let it go.

Swishing her tail in complete childish joy -although her face stayed stotic- she picked up one of fallen chocolates and found they tasted amazing. Grabbing a few more, she tilted her head to the side when Sal said leaving this golden oasis unguarded in her shared room. "No..... Keep it in your room, I'll come and collect my dues from there." She told him while slowly eating another piece of chocolate. Letting a bit smudge on her bottom lip and licking it up just as slowly.

Was she teasing Sal, yes. Was she going to think deeply on it, no. Right now she was simply going to do what her body wanted, all this extra emotions are tedious and annoying to deal with. Plus it distracted her from the Zilla issue. Letting Sal watch her fully, she licked and sucked the melted chocolate off her hands before noticing her twin was lurking by.

Giving Sal a sassy look with a raised eyebrow, she strutted off to see what her elusive sister was doing. "Alicia... Are you okay?"

Her younger twin looked up at Ethel and gave her a shaky smile. "Yah, just feel a bit useless for not helping Sati sooner is all." Grabbing Ethel, she nuzzled her face into her twins long red hair and let out a deep sigh.

"Oh... well she isn't dead, so I don't see much of a negative." Shrugging her shoulders, she reached up and petted Alicia's head. "Also, when do you think Zilla and Nicholas will finally shag?" She didn't even bother to keep her voice down, kind of hoping it will spark something between the two shy lovebirds.
Nox sighs out at what Virek has said. She will deal with Jong later. The woman hand shakes as she puts a cup of juice to her lips. She takes a drink.

Yu smiles at Virek and truthfully says,"Kinda feeling down, but I'm glad my mother is back. I didn't want to be like Batman or any other cliche superhero background. Also I want to train along with the rest of the students. I don't want anyone to get hurt again. I don't wanna be the weakest person on campus." The boy shrugs.
Nox sighs out at what Virek has said. She will deal with Jong later. The woman hand shakes as she puts a cup of juice to her lips. She takes a drink.

Yu smiles at Virek and truthfully says,"Kinda feeling down, but I'm glad my mother is back. I didn't want to be like Batman or any other cliche superhero background. Also I want to train along with the rest of the students. I don't want anyone to get hurt again. I don't wanna be the weakest person on campus." The boy shrugs.
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
((Ugh sorry guys I've been really busy lately and I'm experiencing a bit of a block right now. I might edit this later but for the sake of continuing narrative I'll write some stuff))

Weird fizzing tingles buzzed in Nicholas's hand. "Yeah," he murmured. "I think you're right. But," he dropped his voice to a whisper. "I don't know whether we should investigate or... try to get out? Everything's just so odd here--"

He twitched as Ethel's comment reached his ears but otherwise didn't react. Was the whole world conspiring to reveal his stupid secret?
---
Virek couldn't keep the tiny hint of a wry smirk from his face. "The training we do here is pretty awful, you know. But you make a good point. I don't have a problem with it... as long as it's okay with the Headmaster..." He shot a questioning glance at Nox, who was still painfully pale. The fact that just holding her cup was enough to make her shake was not lost on him either. Seriously, Jong had shown his true colors at pretty much the worst time.
((Ugh sorry guys I've been really busy lately and I'm experiencing a bit of a block right now. I might edit this later but for the sake of continuing narrative I'll write some stuff))

Weird fizzing tingles buzzed in Nicholas's hand. "Yeah," he murmured. "I think you're right. But," he dropped his voice to a whisper. "I don't know whether we should investigate or... try to get out? Everything's just so odd here--"

He twitched as Ethel's comment reached his ears but otherwise didn't react. Was the whole world conspiring to reveal his stupid secret?
---
Virek couldn't keep the tiny hint of a wry smirk from his face. "The training we do here is pretty awful, you know. But you make a good point. I don't have a problem with it... as long as it's okay with the Headmaster..." He shot a questioning glance at Nox, who was still painfully pale. The fact that just holding her cup was enough to make her shake was not lost on him either. Seriously, Jong had shown his true colors at pretty much the worst time.
croppedsig.png
1 2 ... 209 210 211 212 213 ... 236 237