Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | H.O.P.E OOC
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 236 237
(I forgot what the character count was xD and Sal sounds pretty freaking cool)

Alex thinks for a moment. "That's fine, I might be able to use my claws as a knife. Thanks for the paper and sharpie though." He took his sunglasses off and hung them on his shirt, outlining a cockroach onto the sketch pad with the sharpie. He made a slight humming noise as he concentrated on the legs. "By the way, what is getting eaten like? I've always been the predator and never had the chance to ask."

Max nodded, but than listened to her say something. He had been half watching the spider girl, trying to figure out where she came from, so he wasn't sure what Elizabeth had said. When he poked his head around the corner he noticed she had almost bumped into the teacher they were trying desperately to avoid.
(I forgot what the character count was xD and Sal sounds pretty freaking cool)

Alex thinks for a moment. "That's fine, I might be able to use my claws as a knife. Thanks for the paper and sharpie though." He took his sunglasses off and hung them on his shirt, outlining a cockroach onto the sketch pad with the sharpie. He made a slight humming noise as he concentrated on the legs. "By the way, what is getting eaten like? I've always been the predator and never had the chance to ask."

Max nodded, but than listened to her say something. He had been half watching the spider girl, trying to figure out where she came from, so he wasn't sure what Elizabeth had said. When he poked his head around the corner he noticed she had almost bumped into the teacher they were trying desperately to avoid.
33wv89k.jpg
Lacy raised an eyebrow at Jong. "Yeah. So electrocute them. That is really how you get a kid to listen. Right, they might be subordinate.. but that's not the way I run things, you old fart. Fear isn't any way to get anyone to do anything other than hate you and plot to kill you behind your back." She stated. "I know more than you do what kind of 'dangerous monsters' are in this academy... I've been around them for weeks. And i have to add, they're also teenagers. What.. you so old that you can't remember what it was like to be a teenager?? Just coming into your powers... trying to figure things out amidst the ragiing hormones?" She snorted. "If I don't let them explore their powers, they will never figure out what they are capable of. If i punish them and keep them monitored more closely.. how will they learn to grow?"

She laughed. "Trust me.. none of these kids are half as dangerous as the sh*t I've seen. I can handle this just like I handled the troops facing off against the last Endbringer." She gave a dark, coughing laugh. "So... why don't you f*ck off, Jong. Stick out of my business." she was so calm as she spoke, a dangerous smile spreading across her face.

____

(No worries, Sal is not going to have it easy. His powers are going to be under control, in that not even he can predict what will happen. ^>^ Not to mention his weirdness powers can and will affect him, he's not immune. There was one time where he magiked his left foot into a squeaky toy. It took him like several months to get it back.. and even now, if someone steps on his left foot, it will let out a squeaky noise XD Also, his powers won't ever effect anyone who doesn't want to be affected. But it will warp the world around them ^>^)

Sal sauntered into the dining hall, his hands tucked into the pockets of his jeans. He felt so small compared to the others, who towered over him like some kind of giants. He puffed out his cheeks, feeling hungry as he stared at the buffet line. Not that anything at this buffet line would ever satiate his bottomless hunger. A side effect of being able to eat literally anything. Still, certain things tasted better than others, and while taking a big bite of the table would be funny, it wouldn't taste as good as real food. He piled a plate high with food, wandering over towards a table and plopping down.

As he sat, he got a good look at a girl sitting beside him. A slender female with dark hair and dark skin.. she looked like she was of indian ethnicity. She had a snake curled around her neck, and also was oozing something familair.. something that he couldn't put his finger on. Another
girl sat across the table, a girl with spider-like qualities, extra eyes, fine black hairs on her fingers and knuckles. Hmmmm.. interesting. Sal calmly stared at the both of them with his eerily yellow eyes.

"yo." He called before taking a bite of food, his sharp teeth coming down on the fork and biting clean through the fork without him even noticing. He chewed calmly, his mangled fork returning to awkwardly jab at the food, not working as well considering he'd bitten off the head. He was more focused on the two women at the table, a burning interest in his eyes.

"I'm Sal. And you must be The Snake and the Spider. 'Poisonous creatures, the murderous duo struck without remorse, and left a grisly trail to the morgue.'" he quoted, then gave a rather sinister laugh.

"No really though. A Gorgan and Arachne? Its like I walked right into greek mythology." He gave a sly, crooked grin, his eyes lighting up with a dangerous light.

(lol)
Lacy raised an eyebrow at Jong. "Yeah. So electrocute them. That is really how you get a kid to listen. Right, they might be subordinate.. but that's not the way I run things, you old fart. Fear isn't any way to get anyone to do anything other than hate you and plot to kill you behind your back." She stated. "I know more than you do what kind of 'dangerous monsters' are in this academy... I've been around them for weeks. And i have to add, they're also teenagers. What.. you so old that you can't remember what it was like to be a teenager?? Just coming into your powers... trying to figure things out amidst the ragiing hormones?" She snorted. "If I don't let them explore their powers, they will never figure out what they are capable of. If i punish them and keep them monitored more closely.. how will they learn to grow?"

She laughed. "Trust me.. none of these kids are half as dangerous as the sh*t I've seen. I can handle this just like I handled the troops facing off against the last Endbringer." She gave a dark, coughing laugh. "So... why don't you f*ck off, Jong. Stick out of my business." she was so calm as she spoke, a dangerous smile spreading across her face.

____

(No worries, Sal is not going to have it easy. His powers are going to be under control, in that not even he can predict what will happen. ^>^ Not to mention his weirdness powers can and will affect him, he's not immune. There was one time where he magiked his left foot into a squeaky toy. It took him like several months to get it back.. and even now, if someone steps on his left foot, it will let out a squeaky noise XD Also, his powers won't ever effect anyone who doesn't want to be affected. But it will warp the world around them ^>^)

Sal sauntered into the dining hall, his hands tucked into the pockets of his jeans. He felt so small compared to the others, who towered over him like some kind of giants. He puffed out his cheeks, feeling hungry as he stared at the buffet line. Not that anything at this buffet line would ever satiate his bottomless hunger. A side effect of being able to eat literally anything. Still, certain things tasted better than others, and while taking a big bite of the table would be funny, it wouldn't taste as good as real food. He piled a plate high with food, wandering over towards a table and plopping down.

As he sat, he got a good look at a girl sitting beside him. A slender female with dark hair and dark skin.. she looked like she was of indian ethnicity. She had a snake curled around her neck, and also was oozing something familair.. something that he couldn't put his finger on. Another
girl sat across the table, a girl with spider-like qualities, extra eyes, fine black hairs on her fingers and knuckles. Hmmmm.. interesting. Sal calmly stared at the both of them with his eerily yellow eyes.

"yo." He called before taking a bite of food, his sharp teeth coming down on the fork and biting clean through the fork without him even noticing. He chewed calmly, his mangled fork returning to awkwardly jab at the food, not working as well considering he'd bitten off the head. He was more focused on the two women at the table, a burning interest in his eyes.

"I'm Sal. And you must be The Snake and the Spider. 'Poisonous creatures, the murderous duo struck without remorse, and left a grisly trail to the morgue.'" he quoted, then gave a rather sinister laugh.

"No really though. A Gorgan and Arachne? Its like I walked right into greek mythology." He gave a sly, crooked grin, his eyes lighting up with a dangerous light.

(lol)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
(New characters! They seem pretty neat!)

Ed continued his trek back and forth from the cafeteria to the dumpster, waiting for the caffeine to kick in and hopefully dispel the fog of fatigue clouding his mind. The stench of the trash soon stopped bothering him as he reached the fourth trip. He still had a good dozen cans left to empty and he had yet to replace the bag in the latest bin. It would be a long while before he'd finish.

Esther watched her brother, chin in hand, as he labored on. His face was almost hilariously droopy with tiredness and some form of sadness that she couldn't quite place. She decided to try and lift his spirits when he was finished, perhaps at the party.
Looking to Liz and Max, she was surprised to see that they had disappeared. Frowning, she stood and wandered towards the convenience section of the cafeteria, grabbing as many bags of chips and party food as she could fit in her arms and walked back to the table, dumping the snacks and plopping back down as she waited for her brother to be done.
(New characters! They seem pretty neat!)

Ed continued his trek back and forth from the cafeteria to the dumpster, waiting for the caffeine to kick in and hopefully dispel the fog of fatigue clouding his mind. The stench of the trash soon stopped bothering him as he reached the fourth trip. He still had a good dozen cans left to empty and he had yet to replace the bag in the latest bin. It would be a long while before he'd finish.

Esther watched her brother, chin in hand, as he labored on. His face was almost hilariously droopy with tiredness and some form of sadness that she couldn't quite place. She decided to try and lift his spirits when he was finished, perhaps at the party.
Looking to Liz and Max, she was surprised to see that they had disappeared. Frowning, she stood and wandered towards the convenience section of the cafeteria, grabbing as many bags of chips and party food as she could fit in her arms and walked back to the table, dumping the snacks and plopping back down as she waited for her brother to be done.
1QgVVA1.png
Rochelle eyes darts to the small new comer. Another meal consideration. Though time was ticking and she was losing her nerve. Bloodlust will soon take over.

She bites her lips trying to pull it off sexually. "Arachne is just a myth. Nothing more and nothing less. My name is Rochelle." Her stomach growls for a moment.

"Quick question, Sal. Mind if you just expose your wrist to me? Nothing bad will come to you. Just a little bite. Been starving for a couple days." She licks her lips.
Rochelle eyes darts to the small new comer. Another meal consideration. Though time was ticking and she was losing her nerve. Bloodlust will soon take over.

She bites her lips trying to pull it off sexually. "Arachne is just a myth. Nothing more and nothing less. My name is Rochelle." Her stomach growls for a moment.

"Quick question, Sal. Mind if you just expose your wrist to me? Nothing bad will come to you. Just a little bite. Been starving for a couple days." She licks her lips.
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
Jongs face was like a thundercloud, and when he spoke, his voice was hard but calm.
"Very well, Ms. Grey. I will hold accountable when they fight however. They always do. And its not a game to them."
Jong turned as he felt someone walk into him. His face was still dark and angry, though it wasn't necessarily because of the student, although, upon seeing her, he realized that she was the unnaturally powered student.
"Ah look, if it isn't the unnaturally powered student herself. I'll be keeping a close eye on you."
Jong's voice was hard, and after he said this, he brushed past the teachers and walked away.

Sati was already growing anxious when a second new kid sat down next to her. She wondered if it were possible that there were two dragon-blessed in the building, and she readied herself for if they would attack her. Then the boy casually said she was a Gorgon for the whole cafeteria to hear, and Sati snapped. She instantly lunged at him, pressing him down against the bench using his throat. Her eyes were cold and reptilian, and her teeth had become long fangs.
"Do not say such things aloud!" She hissed in a cold raspy voice, not loud enough for the everyone to hear, but certainly harsh enough to show how absolutely infuriated she was. She quickly scanned the cafeteria to try and see if anyone had heard the soon-to-be-dead-meat.
Kumar sensed her intentions and projected to her,
Now Sati, don't be rash.
Jongs face was like a thundercloud, and when he spoke, his voice was hard but calm.
"Very well, Ms. Grey. I will hold accountable when they fight however. They always do. And its not a game to them."
Jong turned as he felt someone walk into him. His face was still dark and angry, though it wasn't necessarily because of the student, although, upon seeing her, he realized that she was the unnaturally powered student.
"Ah look, if it isn't the unnaturally powered student herself. I'll be keeping a close eye on you."
Jong's voice was hard, and after he said this, he brushed past the teachers and walked away.

Sati was already growing anxious when a second new kid sat down next to her. She wondered if it were possible that there were two dragon-blessed in the building, and she readied herself for if they would attack her. Then the boy casually said she was a Gorgon for the whole cafeteria to hear, and Sati snapped. She instantly lunged at him, pressing him down against the bench using his throat. Her eyes were cold and reptilian, and her teeth had become long fangs.
"Do not say such things aloud!" She hissed in a cold raspy voice, not loud enough for the everyone to hear, but certainly harsh enough to show how absolutely infuriated she was. She quickly scanned the cafeteria to try and see if anyone had heard the soon-to-be-dead-meat.
Kumar sensed her intentions and projected to her,
Now Sati, don't be rash.
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
((So sorry guys for the past couple days I've been dealing with moving and major computer problems, but hopefully things will be ok now! Oh, and nice character Draconequis))

Nicholas's eyes narrowed in thought as Zilla turned to him with a nervous expression on her face. An old, blind guy should've seemed harmless, but something deep in his gut told him that idea was very wrong. A moment later, his intuition was proven right as the new teacher electrocuted Jasper. He flinched. Wow, this guy didn't mess around.

A loud clack echoed off the walls of the hallway as Ethel stamped an impatient hoof. Nicholas shot her a sheepish smile and started heading over. But then he paused in mid-step at the sound of a meow and turned to look at the cat.

"I totally get it," he said, "getting stepped on is the worst." He flashed a grin and continued on over to Ethel, hauling himself onto her back because he was pretty sure that's what she meant by bending down. Worst case scenerio... she'd probably rear and throw him, so he made sure to keep a grip on the air just in case he needed to stop an unexpected flight.
---
Lacy's kiss was good. It woul've been better if he didn't figure she did it mostly to mess with Jong, but still. He tried to remain stoic as Lacy sassed Jong, but a hint of a smile flickered at the corners of his mouth.

Virek didn't like the way Jong glared at him, and the guy always seemed to be looking down on him, so he very much appreciated the way Lacy was talking to the guy. Maybe it would bring the guy's superiority complex down a notch. It helped that he agreed with Lacy on this point as well. The students needed to be tested, to understand their strength; otherwise, they'd either never realize their full potential. Or they'd be unable to control their full strength when it suddenly came forth on the battlefield as fear and adrenaline allowed them to tap formerly unknown power--and that kind of situation seldom ended well.

Of course, he couldn't suppress a flinch as Lacy said the word "Endbringer." Nasty beings, those. Their ominous name was well-deserved to say the least.

An angry breath hissed between his teeth as Jong passed, and he glared after the other teacher as he walked. "Jeez, that guy gets on my nerves. Who does he think he is, ordering us around?" he muttered, unslinging his arm from Lacy's shoulders.
((So sorry guys for the past couple days I've been dealing with moving and major computer problems, but hopefully things will be ok now! Oh, and nice character Draconequis))

Nicholas's eyes narrowed in thought as Zilla turned to him with a nervous expression on her face. An old, blind guy should've seemed harmless, but something deep in his gut told him that idea was very wrong. A moment later, his intuition was proven right as the new teacher electrocuted Jasper. He flinched. Wow, this guy didn't mess around.

A loud clack echoed off the walls of the hallway as Ethel stamped an impatient hoof. Nicholas shot her a sheepish smile and started heading over. But then he paused in mid-step at the sound of a meow and turned to look at the cat.

"I totally get it," he said, "getting stepped on is the worst." He flashed a grin and continued on over to Ethel, hauling himself onto her back because he was pretty sure that's what she meant by bending down. Worst case scenerio... she'd probably rear and throw him, so he made sure to keep a grip on the air just in case he needed to stop an unexpected flight.
---
Lacy's kiss was good. It woul've been better if he didn't figure she did it mostly to mess with Jong, but still. He tried to remain stoic as Lacy sassed Jong, but a hint of a smile flickered at the corners of his mouth.

Virek didn't like the way Jong glared at him, and the guy always seemed to be looking down on him, so he very much appreciated the way Lacy was talking to the guy. Maybe it would bring the guy's superiority complex down a notch. It helped that he agreed with Lacy on this point as well. The students needed to be tested, to understand their strength; otherwise, they'd either never realize their full potential. Or they'd be unable to control their full strength when it suddenly came forth on the battlefield as fear and adrenaline allowed them to tap formerly unknown power--and that kind of situation seldom ended well.

Of course, he couldn't suppress a flinch as Lacy said the word "Endbringer." Nasty beings, those. Their ominous name was well-deserved to say the least.

An angry breath hissed between his teeth as Jong passed, and he glared after the other teacher as he walked. "Jeez, that guy gets on my nerves. Who does he think he is, ordering us around?" he muttered, unslinging his arm from Lacy's shoulders.
croppedsig.png
Elizabeth's eyes widened, and as soon as the teacher left she walked towards Kaya's room, how had the new teacher known she hadn't always had her powers?

Kaya looks up. "Um, horrible." She says, "definitely not fun." She looks at Alex's paper. "So what are we planing on doing?"
Elizabeth's eyes widened, and as soon as the teacher left she walked towards Kaya's room, how had the new teacher known she hadn't always had her powers?

Kaya looks up. "Um, horrible." She says, "definitely not fun." She looks at Alex's paper. "So what are we planing on doing?"
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Sal gazed at Rochelle, that same sinister laugh rocking his chest. "dunno why you'd be so offended by me calling you Arachne. She was turned into a spider because a goddess was jealous of her beauty and brains. And just so you know. She did exist." As Rochelle asked to see his wrist, he popped of his entire right arm, allowing it to skitter off towards her. "There ya go." he stated calmly.

His eyes went wide as Sati lunged at him, slamming his head into the bench by his throat. For a split second, he felt fear, adrenaline surging through his body, pulsating to activate his powers. Without hesitation, the bench she'd slammed him into sprouted tiny white angel wings, and it started barking, the simple bench becomng a vibrant shade of pink with puke green splotches which smelled oddly like raspberries.

It only took Sal a few moments to regain his cool composure, a wide smirk crossing his face as he glanced at her with something akin to admiration. "Hi. How are you?" He questioned, and then let out a burp, the scent of his food coming up just as strong as the stuff on his plate.

He just lay there, letting her pin him, kicking his feet. "Soo.. come here often?" he joked, batting his eyes in an almost feminine manner.

____

Lacy only kept her face a sly smile as Jong displayed his displeasure in his voice and face at her words. She remained calm and stoic, meeting his gaze with a cool expression. "I have all year to whip them into shape. Don't you worry your wrinkly old head about a thing."

She watched him go with only amuzement reflecting in her gaze, still proud that she could get a rise out of him. She laughed to herself, keeping an eye on him as he walked away. She was certain he wasn't finished with her.. and he was probably going to cause trouble for her and all of her little soldiers.

Lacy then glanced at Virek, having made note of his flinch when she mentioned Endbringers. She shrugged, and watched as he removed his arm from her shoulders. "Hmm. He's just an old guy. As soon as people get old, they think they are the boss of everyone else around them. Its how the council works.. that's for sure."

She blew out a long breath. "Still. Virek.. I'm telling you right now, he's not going to quit just because of that. We need to keep a close watch on him."
_____

Zilla gave a sideways glance to Nicholas, and ran after him as he ran towards Ethel. She didn't want to mount Ethel in the hallway, but she also didn't want to get left behind. She heaved herself back onto her back, realizing as she did this that the only thing she could do now to hold on was to cling to Nicholas, considering he was holding onto the mane. She awkwardly and sheepishly slung her arms around his waist, her face burning slightly.

"Let's go." She stated, staring at the wall, not wanting to look forward and betray her sheepishness.

(God I love Sal XD)
Sal gazed at Rochelle, that same sinister laugh rocking his chest. "dunno why you'd be so offended by me calling you Arachne. She was turned into a spider because a goddess was jealous of her beauty and brains. And just so you know. She did exist." As Rochelle asked to see his wrist, he popped of his entire right arm, allowing it to skitter off towards her. "There ya go." he stated calmly.

His eyes went wide as Sati lunged at him, slamming his head into the bench by his throat. For a split second, he felt fear, adrenaline surging through his body, pulsating to activate his powers. Without hesitation, the bench she'd slammed him into sprouted tiny white angel wings, and it started barking, the simple bench becomng a vibrant shade of pink with puke green splotches which smelled oddly like raspberries.

It only took Sal a few moments to regain his cool composure, a wide smirk crossing his face as he glanced at her with something akin to admiration. "Hi. How are you?" He questioned, and then let out a burp, the scent of his food coming up just as strong as the stuff on his plate.

He just lay there, letting her pin him, kicking his feet. "Soo.. come here often?" he joked, batting his eyes in an almost feminine manner.

____

Lacy only kept her face a sly smile as Jong displayed his displeasure in his voice and face at her words. She remained calm and stoic, meeting his gaze with a cool expression. "I have all year to whip them into shape. Don't you worry your wrinkly old head about a thing."

She watched him go with only amuzement reflecting in her gaze, still proud that she could get a rise out of him. She laughed to herself, keeping an eye on him as he walked away. She was certain he wasn't finished with her.. and he was probably going to cause trouble for her and all of her little soldiers.

Lacy then glanced at Virek, having made note of his flinch when she mentioned Endbringers. She shrugged, and watched as he removed his arm from her shoulders. "Hmm. He's just an old guy. As soon as people get old, they think they are the boss of everyone else around them. Its how the council works.. that's for sure."

She blew out a long breath. "Still. Virek.. I'm telling you right now, he's not going to quit just because of that. We need to keep a close watch on him."
_____

Zilla gave a sideways glance to Nicholas, and ran after him as he ran towards Ethel. She didn't want to mount Ethel in the hallway, but she also didn't want to get left behind. She heaved herself back onto her back, realizing as she did this that the only thing she could do now to hold on was to cling to Nicholas, considering he was holding onto the mane. She awkwardly and sheepishly slung her arms around his waist, her face burning slightly.

"Let's go." She stated, staring at the wall, not wanting to look forward and betray her sheepishness.

(God I love Sal XD)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
The fact that the new kid only showed a brief moment of worry, before returning to his smug, easygoing-ness just made Sati even more angry. He could have jeopardized everyone there, and thought nothing of it. She felt felt her body melting into her serpent form, feathered wings brushing against the table and her coils twisting around the boy and the bench, which had oddly turned polka dotted and sprouted wings. She wondered if the kid would be so smug after being swallowed whole, but Kumar's voice projected loudly in Sati's head.
Sati! Show some control! If he knew you were a Gorgon, he may know who the Dragon-Blessed is. Now is not the time for human snacks.
Sati hissed at Kumar. Why must he always be sensible when she wanted to go on a rage, but whenever he was angry, he got to bite whomever he wanted to.
Fine. I won't eat him. I'll still feel like strangling him though. Just a little.
She squeezed around his throat a little tighter, wanting to watch the kid squirm a little before releasing him. Of course, normally she would've been appalled at such thoughts. But lately, with being in such close proximity to the Dragon-Blessed, her Gorgon side was starting to win out. She only hoped that no one would be around when she found the actual Dragon-Blessed.
The fact that the new kid only showed a brief moment of worry, before returning to his smug, easygoing-ness just made Sati even more angry. He could have jeopardized everyone there, and thought nothing of it. She felt felt her body melting into her serpent form, feathered wings brushing against the table and her coils twisting around the boy and the bench, which had oddly turned polka dotted and sprouted wings. She wondered if the kid would be so smug after being swallowed whole, but Kumar's voice projected loudly in Sati's head.
Sati! Show some control! If he knew you were a Gorgon, he may know who the Dragon-Blessed is. Now is not the time for human snacks.
Sati hissed at Kumar. Why must he always be sensible when she wanted to go on a rage, but whenever he was angry, he got to bite whomever he wanted to.
Fine. I won't eat him. I'll still feel like strangling him though. Just a little.
She squeezed around his throat a little tighter, wanting to watch the kid squirm a little before releasing him. Of course, normally she would've been appalled at such thoughts. But lately, with being in such close proximity to the Dragon-Blessed, her Gorgon side was starting to win out. She only hoped that no one would be around when she found the actual Dragon-Blessed.
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
((*Beats life back with a stick* Ya cant take me alive!!!))

Ethel nickered back in hello to Kitty, her mouth at the moment unable to form the sounds to speak the tongue of the felines. She was glad the cat was able to make it, although the subject of her sentence had her head cocked to the side in amusement. Scuffing lightly, she lipped the cats fur on top of her fur in affection, making a wet Mohawk in her wake. Although she didn't know the cat for long, she always had a weak spot for anything on small furred and walked on four legs.

She let out a chuckle, which of course came out as her neighing, as Nicholas agreed with the cats statement. Just how many times have these two been stepped on, she thought to herself in amusement. Shifting slightly to accommodate Nicholas weight, she rolled her eyes as she could feel his stiffness practically vibrating off of him. A devious thought swam lazily through her mind to do it, to try to buck him off just to see what would happen, but Zilla approaching stopped her.

She flicked her ears back as she faintly registered the sound of someone being zapped, but she didn't bother to look. All she cared about were before her, so why even waste her time with looking and pretending to some what care. Feeling another weight being added to her back, she craned her head around to watch Zilla scramble up. Shifting her weight once more, but this time to cause Zilla to practically smother Nicholas under her. Ethel nickered smugly but softly to herself while looking ahead in pure innocence.

Getting to her feet a lot smoother then how she was acting before, she peeked at her sister who simply gave her an OK sign instead of also getting on. Not thinking twice she went into a trot and made easy work getting to the far away field that they will train at. Slowing down till she came to a complete stop, she neighed twice and pawed the ground. Standing tall, she waited for them to get off and for Alicia who wasn't that far off.

Alicia chuckled at Zilla's warning, a slap was nothing for the price of a new specimen. Also Ethel liked to train with her so she was used to some wear in tear of her being. Hearing an uncomfortable but familiar sound, Alicia snapped her head around and watched as some elder brought down that goat boy Ethel tried to bite this morning. Grimacing in sympathy Alicia wondered if her blood could help clear the boys body up of the electricity, but she doubted it since he wasn't actually injured and just really shocked.

Digging into her bag for a potion she just remembered, she let Zilla get on Ethel first since the girl was so exhausted. Uncocking the vial, she was about to chug it down when a long bit of meowing distracted her. Looking down, she picked up the cat she vaguely remembered from the game. "Why hello there Kitty car! Plan to head on over with us to the training grounds? Well so am I, so we can go together." She told the Kitty while chugging that potion down. Sighing in pleasure as she felt the potion, she made sure to have a good hold of the cat before attempting to follow horse twin.
((*Beats life back with a stick* Ya cant take me alive!!!))

Ethel nickered back in hello to Kitty, her mouth at the moment unable to form the sounds to speak the tongue of the felines. She was glad the cat was able to make it, although the subject of her sentence had her head cocked to the side in amusement. Scuffing lightly, she lipped the cats fur on top of her fur in affection, making a wet Mohawk in her wake. Although she didn't know the cat for long, she always had a weak spot for anything on small furred and walked on four legs.

She let out a chuckle, which of course came out as her neighing, as Nicholas agreed with the cats statement. Just how many times have these two been stepped on, she thought to herself in amusement. Shifting slightly to accommodate Nicholas weight, she rolled her eyes as she could feel his stiffness practically vibrating off of him. A devious thought swam lazily through her mind to do it, to try to buck him off just to see what would happen, but Zilla approaching stopped her.

She flicked her ears back as she faintly registered the sound of someone being zapped, but she didn't bother to look. All she cared about were before her, so why even waste her time with looking and pretending to some what care. Feeling another weight being added to her back, she craned her head around to watch Zilla scramble up. Shifting her weight once more, but this time to cause Zilla to practically smother Nicholas under her. Ethel nickered smugly but softly to herself while looking ahead in pure innocence.

Getting to her feet a lot smoother then how she was acting before, she peeked at her sister who simply gave her an OK sign instead of also getting on. Not thinking twice she went into a trot and made easy work getting to the far away field that they will train at. Slowing down till she came to a complete stop, she neighed twice and pawed the ground. Standing tall, she waited for them to get off and for Alicia who wasn't that far off.

Alicia chuckled at Zilla's warning, a slap was nothing for the price of a new specimen. Also Ethel liked to train with her so she was used to some wear in tear of her being. Hearing an uncomfortable but familiar sound, Alicia snapped her head around and watched as some elder brought down that goat boy Ethel tried to bite this morning. Grimacing in sympathy Alicia wondered if her blood could help clear the boys body up of the electricity, but she doubted it since he wasn't actually injured and just really shocked.

Digging into her bag for a potion she just remembered, she let Zilla get on Ethel first since the girl was so exhausted. Uncocking the vial, she was about to chug it down when a long bit of meowing distracted her. Looking down, she picked up the cat she vaguely remembered from the game. "Why hello there Kitty car! Plan to head on over with us to the training grounds? Well so am I, so we can go together." She told the Kitty while chugging that potion down. Sighing in pleasure as she felt the potion, she made sure to have a good hold of the cat before attempting to follow horse twin.
1 2 ... 132 133 134 135 136 ... 236 237