Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | H.O.P.E OOC
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 236 237
Kaya wanted to scream, but nothing came out, Ethel had probably broken a rib or something, considering how bad her chest hurt, she looks at Ethel, and her vision started to blur.
Kaya wanted to scream, but nothing came out, Ethel had probably broken a rib or something, considering how bad her chest hurt, she looks at Ethel, and her vision started to blur.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((Ethel is losing the ability to really recognize humans, so right now Kaya is being referred to as the piece of meat or prey....))

Tossing the piece of meat to the ground, she took a hesitant sniff of the food to see it was still alive. She had to admit it was a boring prey over all, it didn't really put up much of a fight and didn't even let her chase it. She bent her head down with the intent to eat -even if the prey didn't have much meat-, but she noticed there was a lot more two legged prey walking about. Although she was sure she could kill them all if they challenged her for her meat, she didn't leave it to chance. Picking up her prey, she began to look for a spot for her to eat in piece.
((Ethel is losing the ability to really recognize humans, so right now Kaya is being referred to as the piece of meat or prey....))

Tossing the piece of meat to the ground, she took a hesitant sniff of the food to see it was still alive. She had to admit it was a boring prey over all, it didn't really put up much of a fight and didn't even let her chase it. She bent her head down with the intent to eat -even if the prey didn't have much meat-, but she noticed there was a lot more two legged prey walking about. Although she was sure she could kill them all if they challenged her for her meat, she didn't leave it to chance. Picking up her prey, she began to look for a spot for her to eat in piece.
As soon as Kaya hit the ground, she blacked out, weather it was from the pain, or injuries, she didn't know, but she hurt everywhere.
As soon as Kaya hit the ground, she blacked out, weather it was from the pain, or injuries, she didn't know, but she hurt everywhere.
Nicholas furrowed his brow in confusion at the wildly gesticulating interdimensional beast. The thing was all gnashing teeth and flailing tentacles, so it took him a minute to figure out what she was actually trying to say. "Ohh, you want me to move you. On it."

He summoned his magic and used air to lift Zilla's human form. Hopping to his feet, he grabbed her wrist and started pulling her toward the edge of the field, away from the action... and the dinosaur.

"Okay, now that that's done--"

A pained yelp cut him off. Nicholas whirled to find Ethel savaging Kaya. His eyes went wide and his blood ran cold. Ethel was going full animal. Kaya was going to die.

Nicholas didn't think. He just ran, right at the velociraptor girl, yelling as if challenging her to a duel for her prey. He didn't think about how stupid it was--he just wanted Ethel to put Kaya down.
---
"You know you don't own her, right?" Virek scoffed, a half-smile quirking his mouth. He'd rather ride a real velociraptor than a fake one. Which meant he had to get around all of Lacy's tattoos. Not an easy thing to do. He was debating the pros and cons of just using the tattoo velociraptor--it'd still make for an epic selfie after all--when a flag flew at him and hit him in the head.

He'd forgotten they were technically still playing.

He picked it up lazily--trying to act as if the flying flag hadn't hurt like hell--and put it in his pocket. There. Should be pretty safe. And then he gathered his magic in preparation for a lunge at the velociraptor tattoo when he noticed that one of his students was trying to eat another student!

"Oh, crap, not again. Freaking shifters." Virek shot a serious look at Lacy, then said "I guess it's time to go velociraptor wrangling."
Nicholas furrowed his brow in confusion at the wildly gesticulating interdimensional beast. The thing was all gnashing teeth and flailing tentacles, so it took him a minute to figure out what she was actually trying to say. "Ohh, you want me to move you. On it."

He summoned his magic and used air to lift Zilla's human form. Hopping to his feet, he grabbed her wrist and started pulling her toward the edge of the field, away from the action... and the dinosaur.

"Okay, now that that's done--"

A pained yelp cut him off. Nicholas whirled to find Ethel savaging Kaya. His eyes went wide and his blood ran cold. Ethel was going full animal. Kaya was going to die.

Nicholas didn't think. He just ran, right at the velociraptor girl, yelling as if challenging her to a duel for her prey. He didn't think about how stupid it was--he just wanted Ethel to put Kaya down.
---
"You know you don't own her, right?" Virek scoffed, a half-smile quirking his mouth. He'd rather ride a real velociraptor than a fake one. Which meant he had to get around all of Lacy's tattoos. Not an easy thing to do. He was debating the pros and cons of just using the tattoo velociraptor--it'd still make for an epic selfie after all--when a flag flew at him and hit him in the head.

He'd forgotten they were technically still playing.

He picked it up lazily--trying to act as if the flying flag hadn't hurt like hell--and put it in his pocket. There. Should be pretty safe. And then he gathered his magic in preparation for a lunge at the velociraptor tattoo when he noticed that one of his students was trying to eat another student!

"Oh, crap, not again. Freaking shifters." Virek shot a serious look at Lacy, then said "I guess it's time to go velociraptor wrangling."
croppedsig.png
(When you make such a horrible mistake you delete your entire post. *cough* Anyways.)

While she was running, she spotted someone else dash by after Ethel as well. Panic coursed through her. She won't kill Kaya...will she? She said it aloud, though she was mostly sure no one else wouid hear it. If she shot at Ethel she'd most likely hit Kaya too, and what would ice do to a freaking dinosaur? Cool as it may have seemed earlier, it was clear Ethel 'wasn't all there' anymore.
(When you make such a horrible mistake you delete your entire post. *cough* Anyways.)

While she was running, she spotted someone else dash by after Ethel as well. Panic coursed through her. She won't kill Kaya...will she? She said it aloud, though she was mostly sure no one else wouid hear it. If she shot at Ethel she'd most likely hit Kaya too, and what would ice do to a freaking dinosaur? Cool as it may have seemed earlier, it was clear Ethel 'wasn't all there' anymore.
33wv89k.jpg
"Yeah, sure thing!" Sati said, turning into a cobra like Kumar. The two of them slithered onto Alicia. Then Sati caught glance of Ethel.
Oh dear, I think your ssister needs contained. I could use pressure pointss on her if we got closse enough.."
"Yeah, sure thing!" Sati said, turning into a cobra like Kumar. The two of them slithered onto Alicia. Then Sati caught glance of Ethel.
Oh dear, I think your ssister needs contained. I could use pressure pointss on her if we got closse enough.."
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
Elizabeth hears the snake say something about Alicia's sister, she looks over at the other end of the field, and shrieks louder then Kaya did. "Alicia." She yells. "go deal with you sister." Elizabeth didn't know what to do, she couldn't just let Kaya die, if she wasn't already.
Elizabeth hears the snake say something about Alicia's sister, she looks over at the other end of the field, and shrieks louder then Kaya did. "Alicia." She yells. "go deal with you sister." Elizabeth didn't know what to do, she couldn't just let Kaya die, if she wasn't already.
Ethel looked around with growing alarm as more of the two legged prey started to come closer to her, especially when one seemed to challenge her. Dropping her prey and stepping over it protectively she issued her own challenge call back to the two leg. Although she knew she should tear into the prey for having the nerve to take her prey, she didn't seem to have the drive to actually hurt this prey. Something about the prey's scent seemed familiar and almost soothing to her. Creeping closer she took another deep sniff as her mind tried to remember what about this creature that reminded her of family... family? She was only aa few feet away from the two leg prey when her brain spat out a word, Nicholas. Now she was truly baffled, what was a Nicholas? Can she eat it?

Before she could really work her mind over it, she caught slight movement to her right. Whipping her head around she spotted another two leg coming at her. It was a trap, she thought with rage boiling in her blood. Snapping at the prey before her, she turned sharply on her toes to reposition herself over her downed prey. Her eyes narrowed as the new arrival came closer, something in her mind seemed to click in place for this new one. She knew instinctively that she wouldn't have any issues killing this two legger.

Alicia was thinking about if she should bury the flag here or just hold it while she waited for her enemies to approach, but that one hiss from Sati stopped her cold. Bring her eyes up, she watched in silent horror as Ethel went feral. The only thing that made this somewhat better then other times was the fact she didn't seem intent on killing everything that moved. Walking down the one part of the hill that wasn't covered in goo yet. She pulled out a black vial from her bag while wiping her blades clean on a oiled cloth. "I might need that help Sati, can that pressure stuff work on dinosaurs?", she asked while applying a coat of the clear odorless substance.

Picking Sati and Kumar up, she was about to leave to subdue Ethel when Elizabeth's shrieking reached her ears. Trying to keep her frustration and annoyance out of her voice as she responded to the girl, "That's what I plan on doing. Do you want to come, to pull Kaya away as I distract her?". She could understand the girls panic and frustration at when someone you love was being hurt while you cant do anything about it.
Ethel looked around with growing alarm as more of the two legged prey started to come closer to her, especially when one seemed to challenge her. Dropping her prey and stepping over it protectively she issued her own challenge call back to the two leg. Although she knew she should tear into the prey for having the nerve to take her prey, she didn't seem to have the drive to actually hurt this prey. Something about the prey's scent seemed familiar and almost soothing to her. Creeping closer she took another deep sniff as her mind tried to remember what about this creature that reminded her of family... family? She was only aa few feet away from the two leg prey when her brain spat out a word, Nicholas. Now she was truly baffled, what was a Nicholas? Can she eat it?

Before she could really work her mind over it, she caught slight movement to her right. Whipping her head around she spotted another two leg coming at her. It was a trap, she thought with rage boiling in her blood. Snapping at the prey before her, she turned sharply on her toes to reposition herself over her downed prey. Her eyes narrowed as the new arrival came closer, something in her mind seemed to click in place for this new one. She knew instinctively that she wouldn't have any issues killing this two legger.

Alicia was thinking about if she should bury the flag here or just hold it while she waited for her enemies to approach, but that one hiss from Sati stopped her cold. Bring her eyes up, she watched in silent horror as Ethel went feral. The only thing that made this somewhat better then other times was the fact she didn't seem intent on killing everything that moved. Walking down the one part of the hill that wasn't covered in goo yet. She pulled out a black vial from her bag while wiping her blades clean on a oiled cloth. "I might need that help Sati, can that pressure stuff work on dinosaurs?", she asked while applying a coat of the clear odorless substance.

Picking Sati and Kumar up, she was about to leave to subdue Ethel when Elizabeth's shrieking reached her ears. Trying to keep her frustration and annoyance out of her voice as she responded to the girl, "That's what I plan on doing. Do you want to come, to pull Kaya away as I distract her?". She could understand the girls panic and frustration at when someone you love was being hurt while you cant do anything about it.
Zilla turned her new body away from her human body, slithering beyond Nicholas to face Ethel. She let out a hideous, and eerie hissing sound from her chest as she reached towards the dinosaur, secreting that disgusting fluid that smelled like hot garbage.

She didn't want Nicholas getting hurt.. or anyone else for that matter.. and this body wasn't her own.. so she could afford to use it to act as a barrier between Ethel and Nicholas. She gnashed her many teeth, burbling something unintelligable at Ethel.

Reaching towards Ethel, she bent her head down and charged fully intent on 'headbutting' the dinosaur with the entire weight of her mutated body.
___

Lacy smirked. "I own whoever I want." She stated dryly. Then she saw him pick up the flag and put it in his pocket..she rolled her eyes. "Oi.. Virek.. no cheating. Flag has to be visible at all times."

Then she turned to see the Velociraptor trying to kill someone. Great. She flicked her arms out and the tatoos surged forwards, towards the Velociraptor, just in time to be intercepted by a weird tentacled mass of pink flesh, eyes, and mouths. "Gross." Lacy stated, striding towards it, and then watching as it charged towards the Velociraptor.

She had no idea why, but the creature was on their side.. and was helping them.. Was.. was this the warper??

She set her Tatoos around Ethel as well, the Velociraptor of her own taking up a lead position and barking at Ethel.
Zilla turned her new body away from her human body, slithering beyond Nicholas to face Ethel. She let out a hideous, and eerie hissing sound from her chest as she reached towards the dinosaur, secreting that disgusting fluid that smelled like hot garbage.

She didn't want Nicholas getting hurt.. or anyone else for that matter.. and this body wasn't her own.. so she could afford to use it to act as a barrier between Ethel and Nicholas. She gnashed her many teeth, burbling something unintelligable at Ethel.

Reaching towards Ethel, she bent her head down and charged fully intent on 'headbutting' the dinosaur with the entire weight of her mutated body.
___

Lacy smirked. "I own whoever I want." She stated dryly. Then she saw him pick up the flag and put it in his pocket..she rolled her eyes. "Oi.. Virek.. no cheating. Flag has to be visible at all times."

Then she turned to see the Velociraptor trying to kill someone. Great. She flicked her arms out and the tatoos surged forwards, towards the Velociraptor, just in time to be intercepted by a weird tentacled mass of pink flesh, eyes, and mouths. "Gross." Lacy stated, striding towards it, and then watching as it charged towards the Velociraptor.

She had no idea why, but the creature was on their side.. and was helping them.. Was.. was this the warper??

She set her Tatoos around Ethel as well, the Velociraptor of her own taking up a lead position and barking at Ethel.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
"Every living creature has ccertain presssure pointss. And, I hope you don't mind me making her go unconsscious."
Sati shifted into a racer snake, and zipped along the field over to Ethel, coming up from behind so that the dino wouldn't notice her. She curled around Ethel's leg and quickly coiled around her neck, then shifted into a 400lb anaconda and started to squeeze, feeling the major arteries in her neck that fed blood to the brain and forcing them shut.

((Fun fact, constrictors dont generally suffocate their prey, they stop the blood from flowing to the creature's brain))
"Every living creature has ccertain presssure pointss. And, I hope you don't mind me making her go unconsscious."
Sati shifted into a racer snake, and zipped along the field over to Ethel, coming up from behind so that the dino wouldn't notice her. She curled around Ethel's leg and quickly coiled around her neck, then shifted into a 400lb anaconda and started to squeeze, feeling the major arteries in her neck that fed blood to the brain and forcing them shut.

((Fun fact, constrictors dont generally suffocate their prey, they stop the blood from flowing to the creature's brain))
orcasig_by_bajanmightyena-daymcq2.pnguntitled_drawing_by_celestialorca-dc0y05q.png
1 2 ... 104 105 106 107 108 ... 236 237