Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | H.O.P.E OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 236 237
This is just H.O.P.E Academy, but newish type of dealio. Some changes are down below. We will start when Nox said to buddy up.

General Rules
  1. No godmodding please.
  2. Respect
  3. LGBT is allowed.
  4. Can have romance ¯\_(.-.)_/¯
  5. I have to accept you into the roleplay
  6. Be unique with your bio. BE PASSIONATE
  7. Have decent grammar.
  8. Do not spam with pings.
  9. If you wanna join, pm me a recap.
  10. Have fun!

Academy Rules
  1. Shall not steal.
  2. Do not skip curfew.
  3. Must have collar on at all times.
  4. Fights allowed when teachers give the word.
  5. Hurting any of the staff will lead to isolation.
  6. No drinking, weapons, and drugs on students or rooms will be searched.
  7. Obey all the rules or pay the price.

Bio Format
"Student"
Name:
Sexuality:
Crime:
Looks: [Can use image and doesn't have to be human]
Personality:
Power: Max of 3
Other:

"Teacher"/Staff
Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Power: [Max of 3]
Weapon of choice: [One]
Other:
This is just H.O.P.E Academy, but newish type of dealio. Some changes are down below. We will start when Nox said to buddy up.

General Rules
  1. No godmodding please.
  2. Respect
  3. LGBT is allowed.
  4. Can have romance ¯\_(.-.)_/¯
  5. I have to accept you into the roleplay
  6. Be unique with your bio. BE PASSIONATE
  7. Have decent grammar.
  8. Do not spam with pings.
  9. If you wanna join, pm me a recap.
  10. Have fun!

Academy Rules
  1. Shall not steal.
  2. Do not skip curfew.
  3. Must have collar on at all times.
  4. Fights allowed when teachers give the word.
  5. Hurting any of the staff will lead to isolation.
  6. No drinking, weapons, and drugs on students or rooms will be searched.
  7. Obey all the rules or pay the price.

Bio Format
"Student"
Name:
Sexuality:
Crime:
Personality:
Power: Max of 3
Other:

"Teacher"/Staff
Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Power: [Max of 3]
Weapon of choice: [One]
Other:
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
(You spelled my name wrong XD, i am subbed XD, i don't want to leave my old characters behind so i am just going to bring them in. XD Can we start at where we left off before all the craziness, where people were running around trying to find partners?? @2enpaiiTwii2ted) Student: Name: Zilla Gender: Female Age:21 Sexuality: Pansexual, but prefers men Crime:.. she has a lot... probably most well known for murdering a couple hundred people (not her fault man, its those interdimensional hellbeasts) Looks: [img]http://www.wallpaperjoy.com/anime/wide/beautiful-anime-girl-02.jpg[/img] She has a brand on the back of her left hand marking her as a potentially dangerous person. Personality: Relatively kind, caring, and sweet, she tries hard to hide most of her emotions behind a wall of smiles. She is actually rather terrified of her own powers and hates when people discover what she can do. She has a great amount of shame for the brand on her left hand and is always overcompensating for her dangerous powers by going out of her way to help others. The only reason she will ever attempt to use her powers other than using them to move herself around her own dimension is if she is very emotionally stressed, in danger, or under diress. This is why she is often found doing relaxing activities such as painting, drawing, singing, or yoga. She has to keep herself calm, and cool or else risk the lives of everyone around her. Powers: Zilla has a very rare, very dangerous ability that others call Dimensional Warping. She is capable of accessing other dimensions at will and bringing things from said dimensions to her own dimension. Once there she is also supposed to be capable of controlling said things, however, she seems to lack this ability entirely. Apparently she is also capable of teleporting herself into the same dimensions she can summon from.. which can lead to some interesting events. [s]She used to use her powers in her sleep unwillingly, but with Talia around, she is now far more firm on her feet and far less likely to wake up in a random dimension, or summon a... 'thing' while she is asleep.[/s] Right now she is attempting to learn to control her abilities, summoning only very small and harmless creatures under the supervision of several instructors in case things go south. Other: [s]She carries a light bird she has named Tailia. Light birds are unique mythological birds known for casting a faint light and supressing the powers of those they bond to. Talia was given to her after she accidentally summoned a monster who killed several people before it could be taken down.[/s] NOT ANYMORE *CACKLES* [s](essentially she is capable of summoning weird things from other dimensions, this can mean monsters, creatures, inanimate objects, and even black holes if she is unfortunate enough. hence why they slapped Talia on her so now she can barely summon small creatures unless under diress. Most of the time i was plotting on making her bring in small useless things like a pillow with legs, or a rock, except for if plot made her upset.. then massive beasts XD)[/s] __________________________________ TEACHER: Name: Lacy Grey Gender: Female Age: 30 Sexuality: Bisexual Appearance: [img]http://www.desktopimages.org/pictures/2012/0125/1/amanda-tapping-canadian-british-american-flag-patriot-patriotic-1280x1024-wallpaper-464755.jpg[/img] Her entire body is covered in tattoos, her back has a massive chinese dragon. All of her tattoos are in black and white. Power: Ink birth (she can bring her own tattoos to life, which is why she has so many of them on her body. They sort of just.. sprout from her skin and turn into a physical version of what she has on her skin. The larger they are, the more difficult of a time she has creating them physically. The dragon on her back is strictly for combat use only. She can then re-absorb the tattoo into her skin. If the tattoo creature is wounded, the wound it received will actually show up on her skin, and the tattoo creatures can be killed, which means that she will have to get her tattoos re-done. Personality/Background: Sassy and doesn't care what others think of her, she can be violent, vicious and rude, and will not tolerate anybody telling her what to do. She acts rough and strong, and will openly insult others in order to make them angry. She's a very unorthodox teacher and apparently was once a part of a small elite squad of the magically gifted, but was kicked out due to breaking the rules. She knows how to use her sexuality to get things she wants and can be quite manipulative. Weapon of choice: her words, or her tattoos. one or the other will get you ^>^ Extra: As her alignment is Chaotic Neutral, she does what she wants when she wants for her own reasons, and will ignore or attack anyone who challenges her beleifs.
(You spelled my name wrong XD, i am subbed XD, i don't want to leave my old characters behind so i am just going to bring them in. XD Can we start at where we left off before all the craziness, where people were running around trying to find partners?? @2enpaiiTwii2ted)

Student:

Name: Zilla
Sexuality: Pansexual, but prefers men
Crime:.. she has a lot... probably most well known for murdering a couple hundred people (not her fault man, its those interdimensional hellbeasts)
Looks:
beautiful-anime-girl-02.jpg
She has a brand on the back of her left hand marking her as a potentially dangerous person.
Personality: Relatively kind, caring, and sweet, she tries hard to hide most of her emotions behind a wall of smiles. She is actually rather terrified of her own powers and hates when people discover what she can do. She has a great amount of shame for the brand on her left hand and is always overcompensating for her dangerous powers by going out of her way to help others. The only reason she will ever attempt to use her powers other than using them to move herself around her own dimension is if she is very emotionally stressed, in danger, or under diress. This is why she is often found doing relaxing activities such as painting, drawing, singing, or yoga. She has to keep herself calm, and cool or else risk the lives of everyone around her.
Powers: Zilla has a very rare, very dangerous ability that others call Dimensional Warping. She is capable of accessing other dimensions at will and bringing things from said dimensions to her own dimension. Once there she is also supposed to be capable of controlling said things, however, she seems to lack this ability entirely. Apparently she is also capable of teleporting herself into the same dimensions she can summon from.. which can lead to some interesting events.
She used to use her powers in her sleep unwillingly, but with Talia around, she is now far more firm on her feet and far less likely to wake up in a random dimension, or summon a... 'thing' while she is asleep.
Right now she is attempting to learn to control her abilities, summoning only very small and harmless creatures under the supervision of several instructors in case things go south.
Other: She carries a light bird she has named Tailia. Light birds are unique mythological birds known for casting a faint light and supressing the powers of those they bond to. Talia was given to her after she accidentally summoned a monster who killed several people before it could be taken down. NOT ANYMORE *CACKLES*

(essentially she is capable of summoning weird things from other dimensions, this can mean monsters, creatures, inanimate objects, and even black holes if she is unfortunate enough. hence why they slapped Talia on her so now she can barely summon small creatures unless under diress. Most of the time i was plotting on making her bring in small useless things like a pillow with legs, or a rock, except for if plot made her upset.. then massive beasts XD)

TEACHER:

Name: Lacy Grey
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:
amanda-tapping-canadian-british-american-flag-patriot-patriotic-1280x1024-wallpaper-464755.jpg
Her entire body is covered in tattoos, her back has a massive chinese dragon. All of her tattoos are in black and white.

Power: Ink birth (she can bring her own tattoos to life, which is why she has so many of them on her body. They sort of just.. sprout from her skin and turn into a physical version of what she has on her skin. The larger they are, the more difficult of a time she has creating them physically. The dragon on her back is strictly for combat use only. She can then re-absorb the tattoo into her skin. If the tattoo creature is wounded, the wound it received will actually show up on her skin, and the tattoo creatures can be killed, which means that she will have to get her tattoos re-done.

Personality/Background: Sassy and doesn't care what others think of her, she can be violent, vicious and rude, and will not tolerate anybody telling her what to do. She acts rough and strong, and will openly insult others in order to make them angry. She's a very unorthodox teacher and apparently was once a part of a small elite squad of the magically gifted, but was kicked out due to breaking the rules. She knows how to use her sexuality to get things she wants and can be quite manipulative.

Weapon of choice: her words, or her tattoos. one or the other will get you ^>^

Extra: As her alignment is Chaotic Neutral, she does what she wants when she wants for her own reasons, and will ignore or attack anyone who challenges her beleifs.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
[b]Name:[/b] Xavier Thresh [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b]23 [b]Sexuality:[/b] Demisexual [b]Crime:[/b] Hacking and pirating [b]Looks:[/b] [img]http://img12.deviantart.net/93fe/i/2014/361/9/0/ezreal_laze_by_ahniki-d8bha4s.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] He has a short temper when people call him shorty or a girl. He always put his two cents in even when he knows wrong. Doesn't let into his heart easily and often questions himself as a person. [b]Powers:[/b] Able to contract electricity from his hands, and technomancy. [b]Other: [/b]Loves food with a passion and will consume a sh!t ton without gaining a pound. Also cats are his weakness. [b]Name:[/b] Lilith Alexander [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b]17 [b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual [b]Crime: [/b]Killing a crowd of people [b]Looks:[/b]She is around 5'6' in height, matching set of hind deer legs and freckles all over her body. [img]http://img09.deviantart.net/5ac3/i/2011/141/3/b/a_woman_deer____thing_by_lizzuzci-d3gvxkg.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] She is a shy and quiet gal who doesn't socialize much. She oddly remains calm since she doesn't want her cursed powers get the best of her. [b]Powers:[/b] She turns into wicked beasts if she gets overly sad, angry, and even a mixture of both. [img]http://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/uploads/default/14871/c6be54dfba435aa2.jpg[/img] [center][b]Rage[/b][/center][img]http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ab/a9/9c/aba99ca417309f43fd3ad5fa6d46b49b.jpg[/img] [center][b]Depressed[/b][/center] [img]http://thefishbowlnetwork.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/svetlin-velinov-hydra-monster-166612124a.jpg[/img] [center][b]Hysterical[/b][/center] [b]Other:[/b] Has completely monochromatic vision since birth. [b]Name:[/b] Nox Calash [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] She tells everyone is 23 and looks it, but she is really 46. [b]Sexuality:[/b] Straight as an arrow. [b]Looks:[/b] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a1/21/be/a121be8ce7e6de4f7d5e063cd5f048bb.jpg[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] She is nice...I am using the term loosely. She has here days of being all nice and letting people off the hook, but then she turns only to backstab the person. She has a mask she hides behind and the youth can make people misunderstood her. Might have PTSD from her past which is a touchy subject for her, so it might make her react with a swift punch to the face or tears. Also don't call her a word that rhymes with witch. She will show you how huge of a witch she can be. She has a tendency to be very or late; no inbetween. [b]Power:[/b] Psychokinesis,talking to the dead, and a kiss of venom which is treatable. [b]Weapon of Choice:[/b] None [b]Other:[/b] She has been teaching at Hope for many years. She may be picked on the other staff,but she doesn't mind. Being in wheelchair handicapped has it perks. Though she really doesn't want to tell the story of how she gotten in the cursed object. All has to say, she wasn't born with this beauty and powers.
Name: Xavier Thresh
Sexuality: Demisexual
Crime: Hacking and pirating
Looks: ezreal_laze_by_ahniki-d8bha4s.png
Personality: He has a short temper when people call him shorty or a girl. He always put his two cents in even when he knows wrong. Doesn't let into his heart easily and often questions himself as a person.
Powers: Able to contract electricity from his hands, and technomancy.
Other: Loves food with a passion and will consume a sh!t ton without gaining a pound. Also cats are his weakness.

Name: Lilith Alexander
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crime: Killing a crowd of people
Looks:She is around 5'6' in height, matching set of hind deer legs and freckles all over her body. a_woman_deer____thing_by_lizzuzci-d3gvxkg.jpg
Personality: She is a shy and quiet gal who doesn't socialize much. She oddly remains calm since she doesn't want her cursed powers get the best of her.
Powers: She turns into wicked beasts if she gets overly sad, angry, and even a mixture of both.
c6be54dfba435aa2.jpg
Rage
aba99ca417309f43fd3ad5fa6d46b49b.jpg
Depressed
svetlin-velinov-hydra-monster-166612124a.jpg
Hysterical
Other: Has completely monochromatic vision since birth.

Name: Nox Calash
Age: She tells everyone is 23 and looks it, but she is really 46.
Sexuality: Straight as an arrow.
Looks: a121be8ce7e6de4f7d5e063cd5f048bb.jpg
Personality: She is nice...I am using the term loosely. She has here days of being all nice and letting people off the hook, but then she turns only to backstab the person. She has a mask she hides behind and the youth can make people misunderstood her. Might have PTSD from her past which is a touchy subject for her, so it might make her react with a swift punch to the face or tears. Also don't call her a word that rhymes with witch. She will show you how huge of a witch she can be. She has a tendency to be very or late; no inbetween.
Power: Psychokinesis,talking to the dead, and a kiss of venom which is treatable.
Weapon of Choice: None
Other: She has been teaching at Hope for many years. She may be picked on the other staff,but she doesn't mind. Being in wheelchair handicapped has it perks. Though she really doesn't want to tell the story of how she gotten in the cursed object. All has to say, she wasn't born with this beauty and powers.
You say,"Potato". I say,"Feed me the souls of the unborn and then the pact is set."
(Can I literally just copy and paste from the old one? XD)
(Can I literally just copy and paste from the old one? XD)
33wv89k.jpg
Crime?? Do the have to have a crime?
Crime?? Do the have to have a crime?
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
(@XSpectraCatX just make sure to add the crime to your character sheets for the students.. as the place is sort of a prison.. XD and then feel free *nods* i actually just copied and pasted with a few edits @CrystalBones (the school is actually a sort of prison))
(@XSpectraCatX just make sure to add the crime to your character sheets for the students.. as the place is sort of a prison.. XD and then feel free *nods* i actually just copied and pasted with a few edits @CrystalBones (the school is actually a sort of prison))
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
(Oh oh a crime hm.. it's easy with Elli as she was framed for murder but with Max and Bon it's gonna be harder xD I may have to substitute Alex for Bon)
(Oh oh a crime hm.. it's easy with Elli as she was framed for murder but with Max and Bon it's gonna be harder xD I may have to substitute Alex for Bon)
33wv89k.jpg
((I kinda thought they were there because they had powers.))
((I kinda thought they were there because they had powers.))
((do I need to PM you with a recap as well? and when they were told to find roommates? or partners?))
((do I need to PM you with a recap as well? and when they were told to find roommates? or partners?))
Name: Kaya
Sexuality: straight
Crime: thievery (is this okay?)
Looks: pale skin, light brown, but not quite blond hair, emerald green eyes, As a human. As a wolf, she is almost pure white, she has the same emerald eyes in every form,
Personality: Kaya is shy, until you get to know her, when she trusts you, the people she trusts, she trusts with everything, sometimes even her life.
Power: can shapeshift into a wolf, a red tail hawk and a mouse. And can heal minor wounds, not broken bones and things that bad, but she also has lots of medical training
Other: N/A
Name: Kaya
Sexuality: straight
Crime: thievery (is this okay?)
Looks: pale skin, light brown, but not quite blond hair, emerald green eyes, As a human. As a wolf, she is almost pure white, she has the same emerald eyes in every form,
Personality: Kaya is shy, until you get to know her, when she trusts you, the people she trusts, she trusts with everything, sometimes even her life.
Power: can shapeshift into a wolf, a red tail hawk and a mouse. And can heal minor wounds, not broken bones and things that bad, but she also has lots of medical training
Other: N/A
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 236 237