Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Covalent [a gravity falls rp]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 500 501
(( It's fine XD I'll just have to shorten my replies to keep up))
(( It's fine XD I'll just have to shorten my replies to keep up))
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
Dipper's eyes widened. "Um, I said be careful with the bill? As in the medical bill if Grunkle Stan burns himself?" The argument was weak even by his standards. He shot a flash of a glare at the humanoid demon.
Dipper's eyes widened. "Um, I said be careful with the bill? As in the medical bill if Grunkle Stan burns himself?" The argument was weak even by his standards. He shot a flash of a glare at the humanoid demon.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(( "DON'T WORRY YOU GUYS I'LL STOP"

<hours pass>

"... g-guys?"

soos!voice, confidently: "they'll come back for me." ))

Bill made a frantic, throat-slicing gesture to Dipper, too late.

"Aw," he moaned, as Ford repeated his name. "Aw, kid. You didn't. Now he's just gonna think he's got Alzheimer's or something, all those years wandering in the back of beyond. I could've had something really great goin' here ..."

He gave Stanley a glance as narrow as a blade. "I think you'd approve, one old conman to another." You want to keep the Shack going after the summer, don't you? But he bit back the words, with a worried glance in Dipper's general direction. Now was not the time to be laying in any more future rackets, now that Dipper was actually giving him the time of day. He could catch Stanley in private, later. There was still a little time.

"Anyway. We can all be civil to one another, can't we? For the kids." Bill couldn't quite recapture his earlier ebullience; he settled for a frosty elegance instead, looking vaguely around for a mug to hold with his pinky thrust out. "I've heard so much about coffee. I want to try it. Mabel's upstairs, by the way; you'll have to wait a bit for her to come around enough for," a smile crept into his voice in spite of himself, "sucker duty."

He took Ford's mug, to make himself feel better, nodding to Dipper. "Nice save. Well, decent. Eight out of ten, let's say. I appreciate the effort."

(( I DIDN'T MAKE A MISTAKE YOU GUYS DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING I'LL DENY EVERYTHING ))
(( "DON'T WORRY YOU GUYS I'LL STOP"

<hours pass>

"... g-guys?"

soos!voice, confidently: "they'll come back for me." ))

Bill made a frantic, throat-slicing gesture to Dipper, too late.

"Aw," he moaned, as Ford repeated his name. "Aw, kid. You didn't. Now he's just gonna think he's got Alzheimer's or something, all those years wandering in the back of beyond. I could've had something really great goin' here ..."

He gave Stanley a glance as narrow as a blade. "I think you'd approve, one old conman to another." You want to keep the Shack going after the summer, don't you? But he bit back the words, with a worried glance in Dipper's general direction. Now was not the time to be laying in any more future rackets, now that Dipper was actually giving him the time of day. He could catch Stanley in private, later. There was still a little time.

"Anyway. We can all be civil to one another, can't we? For the kids." Bill couldn't quite recapture his earlier ebullience; he settled for a frosty elegance instead, looking vaguely around for a mug to hold with his pinky thrust out. "I've heard so much about coffee. I want to try it. Mabel's upstairs, by the way; you'll have to wait a bit for her to come around enough for," a smile crept into his voice in spite of himself, "sucker duty."

He took Ford's mug, to make himself feel better, nodding to Dipper. "Nice save. Well, decent. Eight out of ten, let's say. I appreciate the effort."

(( I DIDN'T MAKE A MISTAKE YOU GUYS DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING I'LL DENY EVERYTHING ))
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
Dipper breathed a sigh of relief, glancing nervously at his great uncles before going to scoop some bacon and eggs onto his plate.
Dipper breathed a sigh of relief, glancing nervously at his great uncles before going to scoop some bacon and eggs onto his plate.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Medical bill?" Ford asked sharply, almost more worried about Stan's health then the prospect of Bill being nearby. As angry at his brother he was, that didn't mean that he want anything to happen to Stan.

Stan glared a BIll for a moment long, and tried not to laugh at Dipper's lie. At least the kid was pulling himself out of the fray as soon as he could. The boy really wasn't cut out for conning.

He didn't reply to Bill, unable to without looking insane in front of an already worried(?) Ford.

"Come on Ford," he said, spreading his arms wide. "What do you think it is? What could someone like me possibly be doing with a medical bill but be the picture of health?"

Ford grit his teeth, his worry turning to anger in an instant. "You didn't Stanely. Tell me you didn't."

"I didn't," Stan said dutifully, and wondered if he could get Dipper to make this up for him, before deciding that dropping it after last night would be for the best.

"And you dragged the kids into?" Ford accused. "How many situations this summer have been your fault?"

Stan froze and his eyes narrowed, "Are you accusing me of what I think your accusing me?"
"Medical bill?" Ford asked sharply, almost more worried about Stan's health then the prospect of Bill being nearby. As angry at his brother he was, that didn't mean that he want anything to happen to Stan.

Stan glared a BIll for a moment long, and tried not to laugh at Dipper's lie. At least the kid was pulling himself out of the fray as soon as he could. The boy really wasn't cut out for conning.

He didn't reply to Bill, unable to without looking insane in front of an already worried(?) Ford.

"Come on Ford," he said, spreading his arms wide. "What do you think it is? What could someone like me possibly be doing with a medical bill but be the picture of health?"

Ford grit his teeth, his worry turning to anger in an instant. "You didn't Stanely. Tell me you didn't."

"I didn't," Stan said dutifully, and wondered if he could get Dipper to make this up for him, before deciding that dropping it after last night would be for the best.

"And you dragged the kids into?" Ford accused. "How many situations this summer have been your fault?"

Stan froze and his eyes narrowed, "Are you accusing me of what I think your accusing me?"
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
Dipper sat at the table, not saying anything but focusing on his breakfast. It was actually pretty good, and he took a moment to smile at Stan before going back to the bacon.
Dipper sat at the table, not saying anything but focusing on his breakfast. It was actually pretty good, and he took a moment to smile at Stan before going back to the bacon.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"We should maybe go," Bill suggested, sounding uncharacteristically anxious in spite of his reflexive sarcasm. "May we be excused, Stanley? I don't want my kid interfering in your little, mm. Lover's quarrel."

(( THERE IS SO MUCH I LOVE ABOUT THIS RP RIGHT NOW I CAN'T EVEN ))
"We should maybe go," Bill suggested, sounding uncharacteristically anxious in spite of his reflexive sarcasm. "May we be excused, Stanley? I don't want my kid interfering in your little, mm. Lover's quarrel."

(( THERE IS SO MUCH I LOVE ABOUT THIS RP RIGHT NOW I CAN'T EVEN ))
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
Stan smiled briefly back at Dipper. "Maybe," he said through grit teeth turning back to Ford, "we should take this outside so the kids can eat."

It was the best way he could reply to Bill without actually replying to Bill. They would be having words about the demon's attitude later. And of his treatment of Dipper. And some ground rules if Stan was even going to think about covering for him for Dipper's sake. And maybe some just general shouting.

"No, I don't think we will," Ford snapped back. "You'll use the moment to think of another way to lie to me Stanely. Have you, at any point in this summer, pulled the kids into one of your schemes?"

"Oh so my schemes are the problem, when it was your research that started literally everything," Stan replied sarcastically.
Stan smiled briefly back at Dipper. "Maybe," he said through grit teeth turning back to Ford, "we should take this outside so the kids can eat."

It was the best way he could reply to Bill without actually replying to Bill. They would be having words about the demon's attitude later. And of his treatment of Dipper. And some ground rules if Stan was even going to think about covering for him for Dipper's sake. And maybe some just general shouting.

"No, I don't think we will," Ford snapped back. "You'll use the moment to think of another way to lie to me Stanely. Have you, at any point in this summer, pulled the kids into one of your schemes?"

"Oh so my schemes are the problem, when it was your research that started literally everything," Stan replied sarcastically.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
DIpper nodded and grabbed his plate, first tiptoeing, then darting out of the room before flopping in the chair in front of the TV.

"Whew." He sipped his apple juice, then, after a beat, held out a piece of bacon to Bill. "Only because I want to see how you're going to eat this so I can write it down later," he assured the demon.
DIpper nodded and grabbed his plate, first tiptoeing, then darting out of the room before flopping in the chair in front of the TV.

"Whew." He sipped his apple juice, then, after a beat, held out a piece of bacon to Bill. "Only because I want to see how you're going to eat this so I can write it down later," he assured the demon.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"We aren't talking about the portal," Ford said stiffly, "We're talking about your disregard about the kids safety by dragging them into your cons and crimes. Your scamming a hospital for godssake! What would you even gain from that?"

"Me disregard the kids safety?" Stan shouted back, hoping that Ford was too angry to notice that he hadn't addressed what he was doing with the fake scam. And if having to lie about doing a con instead of not doing a con was the story of his life lately. "Me?! You're the one dragging them into that forest. Did you tell them anything before you sent them in there or did you wait until the near death experiences?"
"We aren't talking about the portal," Ford said stiffly, "We're talking about your disregard about the kids safety by dragging them into your cons and crimes. Your scamming a hospital for godssake! What would you even gain from that?"

"Me disregard the kids safety?" Stan shouted back, hoping that Ford was too angry to notice that he hadn't addressed what he was doing with the fake scam. And if having to lie about doing a con instead of not doing a con was the story of his life lately. "Me?! You're the one dragging them into that forest. Did you tell them anything before you sent them in there or did you wait until the near death experiences?"
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 500 501