Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Covalent [a gravity falls rp]
1 2 ... 474 475 476 477 478 ... 500 501
"You deserve hanging out with us too," he said, finally cracking another real smile. "Sorry I was so jealous in the beginning."

He cleared his throat. "But yes, exploring sounds like a much better idea than wallowing in the past. See how weird this place is and maybe discover if any of these side effects are bad." He wriggled a little, then.

"But, hehe, I, uh, can't move. You're heavier than you seem, must be the muscles," he teased.
"You deserve hanging out with us too," he said, finally cracking another real smile. "Sorry I was so jealous in the beginning."

He cleared his throat. "But yes, exploring sounds like a much better idea than wallowing in the past. See how weird this place is and maybe discover if any of these side effects are bad." He wriggled a little, then.

"But, hehe, I, uh, can't move. You're heavier than you seem, must be the muscles," he teased.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Thanks nerd," she said, hauling herself up to her feet and offering a hand to Dipper. "I'm sorry I got mad at you without taking the time to understand the whole situation."

"Wanna bet on how much is me and how much is you?" she asked idly as she hauled him to his feet. "Or if there's anything in common? I saw the dork and Square so I'm assuming that it's a good dream for now at least, which is nice."

She grinned at him, and didn't let go of his hand. "We could see about some mindscape bending too, though I think Bill wanted to help teach you that? I don't quiet remember."
"Thanks nerd," she said, hauling herself up to her feet and offering a hand to Dipper. "I'm sorry I got mad at you without taking the time to understand the whole situation."

"Wanna bet on how much is me and how much is you?" she asked idly as she hauled him to his feet. "Or if there's anything in common? I saw the dork and Square so I'm assuming that it's a good dream for now at least, which is nice."

She grinned at him, and didn't let go of his hand. "We could see about some mindscape bending too, though I think Bill wanted to help teach you that? I don't quiet remember."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
"It's okay." He accepted her hand and was pulled up, glad his left arm wasn't painful here.

"I bet Mabel and Dot came from my mind, since I was thinking about them not long before I fell asleep." He straightened his vest. He admitted he missed that article of clothing, and wondered if Bill would be okay if he asked him to poof it back up. He decided he'd ask Paz later.

"Right now it appears about 50/50?" he guessed. "And yeah nice dreams are such a relief." Then he looked excited. "Safe, non-emergency mindscape bending practice? Count me in!" He squeezed her hand gently.
"It's okay." He accepted her hand and was pulled up, glad his left arm wasn't painful here.

"I bet Mabel and Dot came from my mind, since I was thinking about them not long before I fell asleep." He straightened his vest. He admitted he missed that article of clothing, and wondered if Bill would be okay if he asked him to poof it back up. He decided he'd ask Paz later.

"Right now it appears about 50/50?" he guessed. "And yeah nice dreams are such a relief." Then he looked excited. "Safe, non-emergency mindscape bending practice? Count me in!" He squeezed her hand gently.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"If some version of them are here," Pacifica suggested, "Maybe there are others that we'll run into as well. Makes me wonder if they'll be how you see them or how I see them, or if it'll be a mix of the two."

She grinned at him and squeezed back, glancing between the door to the mansion and the open forest that was in front of them. She assumed that they would have a mix of the both of their dreams but the forest would lean towards Dipper's and the mansion towards hers.

"Which direction?" she asked, "I think the forest." She winked and grinned even wider at him. "We can talk about the mind bend while we go."
"If some version of them are here," Pacifica suggested, "Maybe there are others that we'll run into as well. Makes me wonder if they'll be how you see them or how I see them, or if it'll be a mix of the two."

She grinned at him and squeezed back, glancing between the door to the mansion and the open forest that was in front of them. She assumed that they would have a mix of the both of their dreams but the forest would lean towards Dipper's and the mansion towards hers.

"Which direction?" she asked, "I think the forest." She winked and grinned even wider at him. "We can talk about the mind bend while we go."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
"It'll be interesting for sure," Dipper noted. "I kinda hope we see someone else so we can find out!" Because he was safe, he could afford to be curious again.

"It would be really nice to go back into the forest without worrying," Dipper agreed, grinning. "I gotta say I really do miss it." He gently tugged her in that direction, grinning hugely. "Just stay away from any shadowy spots, they could be bad memories. Sound good?"

He did look terribly excited.
"It'll be interesting for sure," Dipper noted. "I kinda hope we see someone else so we can find out!" Because he was safe, he could afford to be curious again.

"It would be really nice to go back into the forest without worrying," Dipper agreed, grinning. "I gotta say I really do miss it." He gently tugged her in that direction, grinning hugely. "Just stay away from any shadowy spots, they could be bad memories. Sound good?"

He did look terribly excited.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She laughed and trotted after him until she was walking next to him instead and grinned. "I never went in to the woods much before everything anyways. It'd be cool to see what it was like for you, and what sort of things were really in there." She didn't have much interest in it personally, but it was hard not to get caught up in Dipper's enthusiasm.

Her eyes traced over the large trees and across the brush on the ground. "How often were you guys out here before anyways? You two, as in you and the dork, always seemed to at least have a basic grasp of it. Better than I did anyways."

There were as Dipper predicted, several spots doused in shadows, and the idea of bad memories as well as the reminder of the Betrayer made her scowl heavily before glancing away. Something skittered in the brush and she blinked. "What was that?"
She laughed and trotted after him until she was walking next to him instead and grinned. "I never went in to the woods much before everything anyways. It'd be cool to see what it was like for you, and what sort of things were really in there." She didn't have much interest in it personally, but it was hard not to get caught up in Dipper's enthusiasm.

Her eyes traced over the large trees and across the brush on the ground. "How often were you guys out here before anyways? You two, as in you and the dork, always seemed to at least have a basic grasp of it. Better than I did anyways."

There were as Dipper predicted, several spots doused in shadows, and the idea of bad memories as well as the reminder of the Betrayer made her scowl heavily before glancing away. Something skittered in the brush and she blinked. "What was that?"
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
"We did this a lot. Me more than her. I'd just take my uncle's journal, pick something, and explore until I found it, really. I always was hoping I'd find supernatural things and here I did and it was amazing. I read about crazy stuff and actually found it."

When she spoke he froze, like a deer that knew it was pinned in crosshairs. "What?! What did you see?" His voice cracked in the emotion that came before panic.
"We did this a lot. Me more than her. I'd just take my uncle's journal, pick something, and explore until I found it, really. I always was hoping I'd find supernatural things and here I did and it was amazing. I read about crazy stuff and actually found it."

When she spoke he froze, like a deer that knew it was pinned in crosshairs. "What?! What did you see?" His voice cracked in the emotion that came before panic.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She squeezed his hand reassuringly, "I don't know but it was small and fuzzy? It almost looked like it had antlers." She leaned into him to let him know that she was there, that it was fine. "Good dream remember? As long as we stay away from the shadows. o small, quick, probably has antlers."

She grinned teasingly, hoping it would calm him down, "So come on nerd, impress me with your knowledge."
She squeezed his hand reassuringly, "I don't know but it was small and fuzzy? It almost looked like it had antlers." She leaned into him to let him know that she was there, that it was fine. "Good dream remember? As long as we stay away from the shadows. o small, quick, probably has antlers."

She grinned teasingly, hoping it would calm him down, "So come on nerd, impress me with your knowledge."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
Dipper visibly relaxed. "Jackalope. Rabbit with antlers, harmless, pretty cute. Grunkle Stan has a fake 'buff' version in the Shack called the six-packalope." Dipper laughed.

"Pretty ridiculous huh? Anyways sorry, I suppose I'm still a bit nervous, hehe."
Dipper visibly relaxed. "Jackalope. Rabbit with antlers, harmless, pretty cute. Grunkle Stan has a fake 'buff' version in the Shack called the six-packalope." Dipper laughed.

"Pretty ridiculous huh? Anyways sorry, I suppose I'm still a bit nervous, hehe."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Pacifica rolled her eyes, and she elbowed him lightly, "It would be weirder if you weren't nervous nerd. Just take a deep breath and focus on something else."

"Tell me more about the jackalope," she suggested, tugging him back into walking. "What are they? Did you ever run into one? What happened?" The almost twilight colored light in the forest didn't change, and Paz idly wondered how time was different here than when they were awake.

Maybe she could ask Dipper about it later. As it was, she would focus on her friend and getting him to relax until Bill came back.
Pacifica rolled her eyes, and she elbowed him lightly, "It would be weirder if you weren't nervous nerd. Just take a deep breath and focus on something else."

"Tell me more about the jackalope," she suggested, tugging him back into walking. "What are they? Did you ever run into one? What happened?" The almost twilight colored light in the forest didn't change, and Paz idly wondered how time was different here than when they were awake.

Maybe she could ask Dipper about it later. As it was, she would focus on her friend and getting him to relax until Bill came back.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 ... 474 475 476 477 478 ... 500 501