Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Covalent [a gravity falls rp]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 500 501
Dot's eye narrowed. "Oh yes? Digestive system, yes. But where is your mouth? You need one of those to eat." Checkmate. But he did agree, the twins needed food.
Dot's eye narrowed. "Oh yes? Digestive system, yes. But where is your mouth? You need one of those to eat." Checkmate. But he did agree, the twins needed food.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(( soc. soc really.

c'mere

I'd kill you but I kind of want to kiss you instead because your Mystery Twins Classic are so perfect goddamn ))

Bill's glee became positively viral. "I don't tell you everything," he crooned sweetly to Dot. "You'd be surpri— oh, I think I hear the aforementioned happy domesticity now." He cupped a long-fingered hand to where an ear would be, on your standard model human being.

"Bet you dollars to doughnuts Fordsy didn't get any sleep last night. Heheh! I love the fact that he has just no idea—" Bill stood, shook out the sleeves of his suit jacket, and drew a deep, deep breath, exhaling gustily. "I love mornings," he said, with real passion.
(( soc. soc really.

c'mere

I'd kill you but I kind of want to kiss you instead because your Mystery Twins Classic are so perfect goddamn ))

Bill's glee became positively viral. "I don't tell you everything," he crooned sweetly to Dot. "You'd be surpri— oh, I think I hear the aforementioned happy domesticity now." He cupped a long-fingered hand to where an ear would be, on your standard model human being.

"Bet you dollars to doughnuts Fordsy didn't get any sleep last night. Heheh! I love the fact that he has just no idea—" Bill stood, shook out the sleeves of his suit jacket, and drew a deep, deep breath, exhaling gustily. "I love mornings," he said, with real passion.
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
Dot threw his hands into the air in exasperation. He didn't have the words. He just huffed and climbed onto the sleeping lump that was Mabel, settling for poking her cheek repeatedly.

Dipper laughed at that spectacle and ran down the stairs, calling to Stan and Ford and ignoring Bill entirely.

(Your fanfic was hecking good!

Also how am I doing?)
Dot threw his hands into the air in exasperation. He didn't have the words. He just huffed and climbed onto the sleeping lump that was Mabel, settling for poking her cheek repeatedly.

Dipper laughed at that spectacle and ran down the stairs, calling to Stan and Ford and ignoring Bill entirely.

(Your fanfic was hecking good!

Also how am I doing?)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(( AMAZING. you're both my slaves now just so's y'know.

I think the highest praise I can give you is that I have had absolutely no trouble whatsoever hearing the little Jason Ritter I keep locked in a box in my head doing Dipper's dialogue.

TBH I'VE BEEN FRETTING BECAUSE HOLY CRAP YOU'RE AMAZING AND I DON'T WANT TO EMBARRASS MYSELF IN FRONT OF YOU AND AAAAAAAAAAAAA just on repeat, forever ))
(( AMAZING. you're both my slaves now just so's y'know.

I think the highest praise I can give you is that I have had absolutely no trouble whatsoever hearing the little Jason Ritter I keep locked in a box in my head doing Dipper's dialogue.

TBH I'VE BEEN FRETTING BECAUSE HOLY CRAP YOU'RE AMAZING AND I DON'T WANT TO EMBARRASS MYSELF IN FRONT OF YOU AND AAAAAAAAAAAAA just on repeat, forever ))
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
(THAT'S HOW I RP HIM ahhhh if I can hear it in his voice I go for it. The Dipper in the other RP has deviated slightly but that's due to character growth. It's fun getting back into the voice method though.

NO NO you're epic at this!)
(THAT'S HOW I RP HIM ahhhh if I can hear it in his voice I go for it. The Dipper in the other RP has deviated slightly but that's due to character growth. It's fun getting back into the voice method though.

NO NO you're epic at this!)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(( NO U ))

Bill gave Dot a cheery little rippling wave of his fingers. "Bye! See you later! I'll save you a seat, buddy."

There was no such thing, he decided, as being too dignified to gallop down a flight of stairs. He even made a point to leap the broken one near the bottom, and swung into the kitchen at speed, one hand anchored on the doorframe so he didn't make his grand debut sliding on his pyramidal face—new body or not, however enthused he might be at the prospect of a new Pines-baiting hobby, there were limits.

Instead, only a little out of breath, he saluted Stanley with mock respect. "Top o' the mornin', sirrah! Delicious-smelling fried meats, by the way. Don't mind if I do." Without waiting for permission, he snagged a slice of bacon straight out of the frying pan, yelping delightedly at the pain. "Yow! Geez, you could warn a guy! Oh, hi, Sixer," he oozed, perfectly aware Ford couldn't sense him. "It's been so long. I've missed you so much."
(( NO U ))

Bill gave Dot a cheery little rippling wave of his fingers. "Bye! See you later! I'll save you a seat, buddy."

There was no such thing, he decided, as being too dignified to gallop down a flight of stairs. He even made a point to leap the broken one near the bottom, and swung into the kitchen at speed, one hand anchored on the doorframe so he didn't make his grand debut sliding on his pyramidal face—new body or not, however enthused he might be at the prospect of a new Pines-baiting hobby, there were limits.

Instead, only a little out of breath, he saluted Stanley with mock respect. "Top o' the mornin', sirrah! Delicious-smelling fried meats, by the way. Don't mind if I do." Without waiting for permission, he snagged a slice of bacon straight out of the frying pan, yelping delightedly at the pain. "Yow! Geez, you could warn a guy! Oh, hi, Sixer," he oozed, perfectly aware Ford couldn't sense him. "It's been so long. I've missed you so much."
(So Ford can't tell he's there? They're invisible to him?)

Dipper pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Bill you're gonna knock the side of your head in if you do that!" He tried not to let it show that he actually cared.

If only a little.

"Good morning Grunkle Stan and Ford," he added, getting a plate for breakfast.
(So Ford can't tell he's there? They're invisible to him?)

Dipper pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Bill you're gonna knock the side of your head in if you do that!" He tried not to let it show that he actually cared.

If only a little.

"Good morning Grunkle Stan and Ford," he added, getting a plate for breakfast.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(( Yep! I think we decided on the headcanon that people without demons can't see them.

and Ford will get one eventually which was my excuse to use that mystery ghost on the front page but doesn't have one yet

so to him all of his relatives just snap sometimes and talk to thin air for no apparent reason ))
(( Yep! I think we decided on the headcanon that people without demons can't see them.

and Ford will get one eventually which was my excuse to use that mystery ghost on the front page but doesn't have one yet

so to him all of his relatives just snap sometimes and talk to thin air for no apparent reason ))
"Morning kiddo," Stan greeted from where he was reaching for the coffee. He had decided that the best course of action was to ignore Ford for as long as possible. He narrowed his eyes as he glanced at the air around Dipper, "No chips this morning? And where's your sister? You're both on sucker duty this morning."

Ford rolled his eyes, narrowing his own eyes at the mention of chips. "Dipper hasn't had chips in the morning as long as I've been here." He knew very well that his brother was ignoring him, but he didn't want to push it in front of one of the kids. Part of him worried that Stan would simply hand the responsibility off to one of the kids, which while he would probably get a clearer answer, it was the principle of the matter.

"Jeez Ford," Stan muttered, even sa he set a cup of coffee down for his brother out of a habit from their high school years and that he really, really shouldn't have any more. "Why don't you-" he froze as Bill came down the stairs. He grit his teeth and really really tried to not snap at the demon because Ford hadn't shown any inclinations of seeing them.

He failed. He failed so badly.

"Hands off," he snapped at Bill, glaring at the dorito.

Ford blinked at the two of them, glancing at the empty air that both of his family members were looking at. "What-?" His eyes narrowed. "Did you say Bill?"

Stan sighed. This was going to be fun.

((Gah, ;w; all the posts when I'm trying to write a reply. Stop doing that. This is gonna be a little bit weird cause of that. An attempt was made.))

"Morning kiddo," Stan greeted from where he was reaching for the coffee. He had decided that the best course of action was to ignore Ford for as long as possible. He narrowed his eyes as he glanced at the air around Dipper, "No chips this morning? And where's your sister? You're both on sucker duty this morning."

Ford rolled his eyes, narrowing his own eyes at the mention of chips. "Dipper hasn't had chips in the morning as long as I've been here." He knew very well that his brother was ignoring him, but he didn't want to push it in front of one of the kids. Part of him worried that Stan would simply hand the responsibility off to one of the kids, which while he would probably get a clearer answer, it was the principle of the matter.

"Jeez Ford," Stan muttered, even sa he set a cup of coffee down for his brother out of a habit from their high school years and that he really, really shouldn't have any more. "Why don't you-" he froze as Bill came down the stairs. He grit his teeth and really really tried to not snap at the demon because Ford hadn't shown any inclinations of seeing them.

He failed. He failed so badly.

"Hands off," he snapped at Bill, glaring at the dorito.

Ford blinked at the two of them, glancing at the empty air that both of his family members were looking at. "What-?" His eyes narrowed. "Did you say Bill?"

Stan sighed. This was going to be fun.

((Gah, ;w; all the posts when I'm trying to write a reply. Stop doing that. This is gonna be a little bit weird cause of that. An attempt was made.))

c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
(( I'd say I'm sorry, Soc, BUT I'M NOT

I JUST GET SO EXCITED

i'll try to stop

except now because it's my turn apparently whoops kat you've got the best timing sister ))
(( I'd say I'm sorry, Soc, BUT I'M NOT

I JUST GET SO EXCITED

i'll try to stop

except now because it's my turn apparently whoops kat you've got the best timing sister ))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 500 501