Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Covalent [a gravity falls rp]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 500 501
[size=4][b]DAMNED EXISTENCE, DAMNED EXISTENCE DOWN MY THROAT YOU GO[/b][/size] [right][size=5][b]SCREAM AND CRY AND CURSE THE SKY AS I DEAL THE FINAL BLOW[/b][/size][/right] [center][size=2][b]Currently [color=red]CLOSED[/color] to new players![/b][/size][/center] @Kattata [FR+0, generally online between 12pm and 12am; all day on weekends] —[url=http://rockstardinosaurpirateprincess.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/relationships2.gif]Bill Cipher[/url] —Mabel Pines @ImpossibleJedi4 [FR+3, online all day until 2am, away around 7am and 9am] —Dipper Pines —Dot Matrix —sometimes Archibald Corduroy @SocialBookWorm [FR+1, normally online between 3pm and 10pm; pretty much all day on weekends] —[s]Mystery Twins Classic[/s] —Stanley Pines —Stanford Pines —Pacifica Northwest @Gedhyr [FR+15, a visitor from the distant future!] —Pi Mo —Ford's demon, The Sightless —also sometimes Archibald Corduroy [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-02-03 20:05:11] I'll take the time to explain what The Sightless really is. Think of Droolmama and Icepop's unholy offspring. That was raised by Earthdaddy. It just wants to sleep. But whippersnappers are keeping it up. And it's hungry most of the time. [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-02-03 20:07:57] I THINK I'M MORE TERRIFIED THAN I WAS BEFORE NOW [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-02-03 20:08:37] ME TOO [/quote] [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-03-07 15:23:32] [i]They sit amidst the falling leaves Before a grave they have long grieved The sunlight beats their back like a drum Yet they pay no heed to the pain that comes And as darkness starts to fade away They look up and smile at the beautiful day Since now they end, all things said and done They say, "I'll see you again, cherished one." -Gedhyr[/i] [/quote] @TheFeatherMage [FR+3, online from 2 to 6 FR time] —Fae (a [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippalectryon]hippalectryon[/url], and our first non-demon non-human character!) [quote name="TheFeatherMage" date=2017-02-05 13:32:19] Fae is and odd little thing. At age seven, this hippalectryon is the size of a rather large house cat. She is able to talk to birds and loves animals of all shapes and sizes. She is always full of energy, which comes at no surprise, considering how much she sleeps. Well, whats so odd about her? You may be asking. Well, probably the fact that she can hear every word you type in this thread.[/quote] [rule] [center][b][size=6]WHAT IS THIS RP ABOUT?[/size][/b][/center] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-02-04 13:00:45] [U][I][B]UTTER INSANITY[/B][/I][/U] [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-04-16 23:46:35] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-04-16 23:42:34] LET'S HURT GEOMETRY. [/quote] [size=5][b]GEOMETRY[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=6][B]MUST BE[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE=7][B][I]BROKEN[/I][/B][/SIZE] [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-05-22 17:30:31] SPONTANEITY THINE NAME IS COVALENT [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-03-21 17:11:20] 7 in the morning and I'm already grinning widely and insanely. Thanks, Covalent. [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-22 19:07:30] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-03-22 18:54:54] HONESTLY I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE LIGHTER INSTEAD ALL OF OUR FINGERS WENT HAYWIRE AND THE PLOT ESCALATED AT A PACE COVALENT IS HIGHLY NOTORIOUS FOR XD [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-03-22 19:03:32] BUT AHAHAHA YEAH WE KINDA RAN WITH THIS [/quote] [size=6][b]AND THIS IS WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT COVALENT[/b][/size] [size=5][b]AND THIS GROUP IN GENERAL[/b][/size] [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-01-28 12:12:21] Just.... Mabel starts crying, Dipper is stressed And Stan is so done with his brother, Ford is so confused Demons are now Trying to get back to the others. [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-01-28 12:24:43] In which Bill experiences the existential dread of every single father whose child just ran off into a crowd. [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-01-28 20:35:26] a train full of happy people cuddling and teasing each other and being all happy headed straight for an yawning gulf of abyssal despair boxes of fireworks stacked haphazardly in the caboose ford's running around the corridors having a literal firefight with an actual flamethrower [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-01-29 16:00:20] I MEAN THAT'S AN ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF FORD AT HIS CORE [/quote] [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-01-29 16:33:45] All I understand so far is funeral for fridges and space rabbis. The plot escalates so damn quickly. [/quote] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-02-01 19:04:02] FORD DONE GOOFED UP THIS TIME [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-02-01 21:43:13] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-02-01 21:39:21] I feel like "<insert name>, YOU IDIOT!" should be the theme motto of this rp. [/quote] I second this notion. [/quote] [quote name="TheFeatherMage" date=2017-02-05 14:19:31] that is a lot of death [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-02-10 17:52:19] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-02-10 17:51:54] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-02-10 17:50:39] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-02-10 17:49:55] things might actually work out between the two now [/quote] hahahahaha you're adorable, thinking anyone in this rp will be happy, ever ♥ [/quote] HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL [/quote] YEP [/quote] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-02-20 10:27:09] AND THEN EVERYTHING IS CHAOS AND SHOUTING AND POINTING FINGERS [/quote] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-02-21 13:17:39] I LOVE HOW THEY'RE PLANNING TO BASICALLY JUMP DEATH AND MOVE ON [/quote] [quote name="Visionrift" date=2017-02-22 16:19:11] Dipper died Mabel cried Paz and Bill all the way HEY [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-03-10 18:53:37] Sorry technical difficulties involving pants. [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-29 16:08:02] I ALSO APPRECIATE THAT SOC AND GED ARE DISCUSSING INTRICATE INTERACTIONS OF THEIR CHARACTERS AND ME AND BLUE ARE JUST LIKE "HERP-A-DERP FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF" [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-04-13 18:28:39] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-04-13 18:25:16] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-04-13 18:23:42] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-04-13 18:22:01] NIGHTMARE FUELLLLL [/quote] "BUT 8I YOU SAID YOU'D TREASURE IT FOREVER!" "[I]OH MY GOD BILL THAT WAS A MANNER OF F*CKING SPEECH[/i]" "DON'T SWEAR, YOU'RE ONLY THIRTEEN" [/quote] "GRUUUUNKLE STAN! DIPPER'S KEEPING YOUR HEART UNDER HIS BEEEED!' "MABEL! DON'T TELL HIM THAT!" "SOUNDS GREAT SWEETIE, MAKE SURE HE SHARES WITH YOU!" "LEE! THAT IS THE WRONG RESPONSE TO HAVE!" "I DON'T THINK YOU GET A SAY FORD!" [/quote] "...what is it with these humans and their concepts on hearts?" "It's really complicated, Fuzzy. BIIILL! DIPPEEEEEER!! YOU BETTER BE FEEDING IT AND TAKING IT OUT ON WALKS!!" "....what is wrong with this planet..." [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-05-18 20:27:40] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-05-18 20:24:33] WELL I DID HAVE TO FOLLOW TATA'S AWESOME POST BILL WAS JUST BRUTAL \O/ [/quote] BRUTALLY JUICEH THIS ENTIRE SCENE REMINDS OF A JAZZ BAND, YA KNOW? THEY PLAY AN IMPROMPTU PIECE AND ONE OF THE INDIVIDUAL INSTRUMENTS JUMP IN AT AN OPENING AND ANOTHER ONE ANSWERS BACK JUST AS LIVELY [/quote] [quote name="TheFeatherMage" date=2017-06-13 18:12:34] Wow I didn't know I'd be going on a feels trip today [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-07-06 20:20:42] YOU SHALL BE REVIVED [s]ONLY TO BE SOMEHOW KILLED AGAIN [/quote] [quote name="TheFeatherMage"] "WAIT WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT KILLING"- OUR RP SUMMARIZED [/quote] [CENTER][SIZE=5][B]THIS HAS BEEN AN ADVERTISEMENT FOR [/b][/size][size=6][b]COVALENT[/b][/size][sup]TM[/sup][size=5][b]![/b][/size] [size=4][b]"I'M RUINED. LIFE IS AN ILLUSION AND THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM. EVERYONE YOU LOVE WILL DIE SOMEDAY."[/b][/size][sup]R[/sup]
DAMNED EXISTENCE, DAMNED EXISTENCE
DOWN MY THROAT YOU GO

SCREAM AND CRY AND CURSE THE SKY
AS I DEAL THE FINAL BLOW

Currently CLOSED to new players!

@Kattata [FR+0, generally online between 12pm and 12am; all day on weekends]
Bill Cipher
—Mabel Pines

@ImpossibleJedi4 [FR+3, online all day until 2am, away around 7am and 9am]
—Dipper Pines
—Dot Matrix
—sometimes Archibald Corduroy

@SocialBookWorm [FR+1, normally online between 3pm and 10pm; pretty much all day on weekends]
Mystery Twins Classic
—Stanley Pines
—Stanford Pines
—Pacifica Northwest

@Gedhyr [FR+15, a visitor from the distant future!]
—Pi Mo
—Ford's demon, The Sightless
—also sometimes Archibald Corduroy
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-02-03:
I'll take the time to explain what The Sightless really is.

Think of Droolmama and Icepop's unholy offspring. That was raised by Earthdaddy.

It just wants to sleep. But whippersnappers are keeping it up.

And it's hungry most of the time.
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-02-03:
I THINK I'M MORE TERRIFIED THAN I WAS BEFORE NOW
Kattata wrote on 2017-02-03:
ME TOO
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-03-07:
They sit amidst the falling leaves
Before a grave they have long grieved
The sunlight beats their back like a drum
Yet they pay no heed to the pain that comes

And as darkness starts to fade away
They look up and smile at the beautiful day
Since now they end, all things said and done
They say, "I'll see you again, cherished one."

-Gedhyr

@TheFeatherMage [FR+3, online from 2 to 6 FR time]
—Fae (a hippalectryon, and our first non-demon non-human character!)
TheFeatherMage wrote on 2017-02-05:
Fae is and odd little thing. At age seven, this hippalectryon is the size of a rather large house cat. She is able to talk to birds and loves animals of all shapes and sizes. She is always full of energy, which comes at no surprise, considering how much she sleeps.

Well, whats so odd about her? You may be asking. Well, probably the fact that she can hear every word you type in this thread.

WHAT IS THIS RP ABOUT?
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-02-04:
UTTER INSANITY
Kattata wrote on 2017-04-16:
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-04-16:
LET'S HURT GEOMETRY.
GEOMETRY

MUST BE

BROKEN
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-05-22:
SPONTANEITY

THINE NAME IS COVALENT
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-03-21:
7 in the morning and I'm already grinning widely and insanely.

Thanks, Covalent.
Kattata wrote on 2017-03-22:
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-03-22:
HONESTLY

I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE LIGHTER

INSTEAD

ALL OF OUR FINGERS WENT HAYWIRE

AND THE PLOT ESCALATED AT A PACE

COVALENT IS HIGHLY NOTORIOUS FOR XD
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-03-22:
BUT AHAHAHA YEAH WE KINDA RAN WITH THIS
AND THIS IS WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT COVALENT

AND THIS GROUP IN GENERAL
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-01-28:
Just....
Mabel starts crying,
Dipper is stressed
And Stan is so done with his brother,
Ford is so confused
Demons are now
Trying to get back to the others.
Kattata wrote on 2017-01-28:
In which Bill experiences the existential dread of every single father whose child just ran off into a crowd.
a train full of happy people cuddling and teasing each other and being all happy

headed straight for an yawning gulf of abyssal despair

boxes of fireworks stacked haphazardly in the caboose

ford's running around the corridors having a literal firefight with an actual flamethrower
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-01-29:
I MEAN THAT'S AN ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF FORD AT HIS CORE
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-01-29:
All I understand so far is funeral for fridges and space rabbis.

The plot escalates so damn quickly.
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-02-01:
FORD DONE GOOFED UP THIS TIME
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-02-01:
Kattata wrote on 2017-02-01:
I feel like "<insert name>, YOU IDIOT!" should be the theme motto of this rp.
I second this notion.
that is a lot of death
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-02-10:
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-02-10:
Kattata wrote on 2017-02-10:
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-02-10:
things might actually work out between the two now
hahahahaha

you're adorable, thinking anyone in this rp will be happy, ever ♥
HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL
YEP
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-02-20:
AND THEN EVERYTHING IS CHAOS AND SHOUTING AND POINTING FINGERS
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-02-21:
I LOVE HOW THEY'RE PLANNING TO BASICALLY JUMP DEATH AND MOVE ON
Visionrift wrote on 2017-02-22:
Dipper died
Mabel cried
Paz and Bill all the way HEY
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-03-10:
Sorry

technical difficulties involving pants.
Kattata wrote on 2017-03-29:
I ALSO APPRECIATE

THAT SOC AND GED ARE DISCUSSING INTRICATE INTERACTIONS OF THEIR CHARACTERS

AND ME AND BLUE ARE JUST LIKE "HERP-A-DERP FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF"
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-04-13:
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-04-13:
Kattata wrote on 2017-04-13:
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-04-13:
NIGHTMARE FUELLLLL
"BUT 8I YOU SAID YOU'D TREASURE IT FOREVER!"
"OH MY GOD BILL THAT WAS A MANNER OF F*CKING SPEECH"
"DON'T SWEAR, YOU'RE ONLY THIRTEEN"
"GRUUUUNKLE STAN! DIPPER'S KEEPING YOUR HEART UNDER HIS BEEEED!'
"MABEL! DON'T TELL HIM THAT!"
"SOUNDS GREAT SWEETIE, MAKE SURE HE SHARES WITH YOU!"
"LEE! THAT IS THE WRONG RESPONSE TO HAVE!"
"I DON'T THINK YOU GET A SAY FORD!"
"...what is it with these humans and their concepts on hearts?"
"It's really complicated, Fuzzy. BIIILL! DIPPEEEEEER!! YOU BETTER BE FEEDING IT AND TAKING IT OUT ON WALKS!!"
"....what is wrong with this planet..."
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-05-18:
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-05-18:
WELL I DID HAVE TO FOLLOW TATA'S AWESOME POST

BILL WAS JUST BRUTAL \O/
BRUTALLY JUICEH

THIS ENTIRE SCENE REMINDS OF A JAZZ BAND, YA KNOW?

THEY PLAY AN IMPROMPTU PIECE

AND ONE OF THE INDIVIDUAL INSTRUMENTS JUMP IN AT AN OPENING

AND ANOTHER ONE ANSWERS BACK JUST AS LIVELY
TheFeatherMage wrote on 2017-06-13:
Wow I didn't know I'd be going on a feels trip today
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-07-06:
YOU SHALL BE REVIVED
ONLY TO BE SOMEHOW KILLED AGAIN
TheFeatherMage wrote:
"WAIT WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT KILLING"- OUR RP SUMMARIZED

THIS HAS BEEN AN
ADVERTISEMENT FOR
COVALENTTM!

"I'M RUINED.
LIFE IS AN ILLUSION AND THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM.
EVERYONE YOU LOVE WILL DIE SOMEDAY."
R
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
[right][size=2][b]here comes [i]Madness[/i], here comes [i]Ice[/i][/b][/size][/right] [center][size=4][b]here comes [i]Fear[/i], grip iron vice[/b][/size][/center] [right][size=2][b]pray they lessen, pray they cease[/b][/size][/right] [center][size=5][b][i]lest they free hell's chosen Beast[/i][/b][/size][/center] [rule] [center][size=7][b]WHO THE HECK ARE YOU PEOPLE?[/b][/size] [size=2]([url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU5_WNe81F8]group theme song[/url])[/size][/center] [rule] [quote name="KATtain"] [size=6][b]Founder of Covalent[/size][/b] [right][size=5][font=Old English Text MT][b]Burner of Cinnamon Rolls[/size][/right][/b][/font] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-02-17 18:05:45] A lover of gifs, gore, spitting out her tea and spilling juice on herself. [/quote] I made the thread. Do I really have to answer this question? Says here ... sure I do. Okay. Sheesh. I curse a lot! I'm usually able to censor myself, but sometimes [url=http://synchronizedlameness.tumblr.com/post/156508847562/stan-says-fuck]it leaks out[/url]. I'm pretty confident Bill would swear if he wasn't a Disney villain anyway, so no harm, no foul—right? [size=2][s]ahaha stealing inspiration from soc because I have none of my own[/s][/size] - I answer to Kat, Bailey, Tata, [s]Tater,[/s] 'hey you', or anything else you please! - I prefer she/her, but they/them also works. I don't get too worked up about this. - I GET REALLY EXCITED AND SPAM CAPS A LOT!! I'M ALSO EASILY HYPED AND I LOVE PEOPLE. I LOVE [I]YOU[/I]. I LOVE SOC'S STANS AND I LOVE BLUE'S DIPPER AND I LOVE LOTS OF THINGS. - I'm also cool with the LGBT+ community! ngl, gonna punch some folks if they ain't. - Ged reminded me I am also not cool with the president of my country. To quote one of my favorite obscure book series: "Steady Freddy? [i]I[/i] didn't vote for him," said absolutely everyone. - Not too comfortable with writing explicit sexual content, twincest will get you a look of disgust but hey if it's your cup of tea watevs, but anything else goes! - I lied. Also not a fan of billdip, thank you for reminding me Blue. - I LOVE blood and tragedy. [i]I [b]LOVE[/b] blood and tragedy.[/i] - [url=http://68.media.tumblr.com/b8b0c15ffc6af52c0431c76e847fd41b/tumblr_nv8nn9RRgP1qbde4mo1_1280.jpg]Dipper's going to die.[/url] [size=1]Is anyone reading this?[/size] - Ford can't see demons because he doesn't have one. [i][b]Yet[/b][/i]. *wiggly fingers* - I edit things a lot, and I start writing posts before others have had a chance to reply. No one's shamed me about this yet, and it's really not fair that they haven't. The wording is perfect and I should have to wear it on a sign around my neck for all to see. - [s]in Stan vs. Ford, I am about ... 80% behind Ford and really confused about it[/s] [b]I WOULD PUNCH A CHILD FOR STAN[/b][/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-01-27 21:06:43] [size=6][b]Owner of the Sage[/size][/b] [right][size=5][b][font=Monotype Corsiva]Creator of Pain[/font][/size][/b][/right] Ello! I'm either Blue or Jedi, and I spend too much of my life RPing. But I love it! SO! Some things about me! ~I'm +3 FR time ~Nerdy college student with no life ~Pretty chill with any pronouns though I mostly use she/they. ~[s]Sometimes[/s] my RPing can get a tad violent, um... OH FORGET IT I love blood and tragedy and tragic fluff and all that, my RPing TENDS to get violent. ~I don't RP swearing (much) nor sex either, but we're FR, so that's not a problem. ~LGBT Relationships are fine! :D I'll probably roll with whatever headcanon sexuality I have for the character I'm playing. ~Though there are some ships I just don't like. (Sorry no romantic Billdip or incest.) BUT AS YOU CAN TELL I AM SUPER DOWN FOR ALLLL THE PLATONIC BILLDIP BECAUSE IT'S CUTE OKAY. THIS IS AN AU IT CAN HAPPEN. ~I was totally on board with Dipper dying a relished every minute of it. ~Speaking of which, Dipper is totally my favorite GF character and I adore playing him whenever possible. ~I'm weird but friendly ~This RP will absolutely end up with fandragons in my lair because I have no impulse control whatsoever. (And lookie I'm right about this!) ~These heathens have gotten me used to TYPING IN ALL CAPS A LOT AHAHAHA ~I have weird anxiety and sometimes need cheering up, but you dudes have that covered pretty darn well. ~I use random made up words like kriff. If in doubt... Don't ask. ~These heathens have ALSO gotten me using some minor swears. GOOD GOING GUYS. XD ~BUT HEY THEY ACTUALLY HAVE GOTTEN ME TO TYPE UP PARAGRAPHS FOR REPLIES AHHHHH ~[b]I am actually just an overprotective cinnamon roll no matter what this bio makes me sound like. I swear. XD[/b] [quote]I WAS AN EVERYTHING KID. I TRIED TO BECOME A WEREWOLF AND BUILT FAIRY HOUSES AND WAS CONVINCED MEW LIVED NEXT DOOR AND I TRIED TO GO INTO THE WOODS AT MIDNIGHT ON A FULL MOON TO FIND A PORTAL.[/quote] [/quote] [quote="Co-Captain"] [size=6][b]Official Thread Summarizer[/b][/size] [right][size=5][font=Symbol][b]Conductor of Tragedy[/b][/font][/size][/right] This was a bad idea. I could literally talk about myself all day. ~These jokers have revived Soc's third person speak. She now [i]sounds[/i] like the eight year old she'll act like ~I love people. I make friends with everyone, though whether or not I stay friends is a different question ~The most extrovert-y, extrovert you will ever met, or so I've been told. (see above XD) ~PixieKnight3264 is a long time friend, and WestWind is my sister. I may or may not drag them into this chaos because I like all my [s]ducklings[/s] people about in one place. ~I SPAM CAPS, PARTLY BECAUSE IT'S FUN, PARTLY BECAUSE EVERYONE HERE DOES IT, AND PARTLY BECAUSE IT REFLECTS HOW LITTLE VOLUME CONTROL I HAVE IN RL (Sorry about the screams fam XD) ~My first reaction to a problem is Hot Cocoa and Hugs. Second, is communication. TALKING IS GOOD FOR YOU ~FEMALE AND PROUD OF IT \O/ ~Writing is my life, as are What ifs. This may explain all the ficlets I've written ~Nicknames are love, nicknames are life. ~I may have given everyone titles. ~Twice ~I love blood and tragedy and action and fluff and I love writing and I love fiction characters and I LOVE THE SCREAMS I CAN DRAW FROM OTHERS WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE ~[i]If you aren't ok with LBGT+ then I may not be ok with [b]you[/b][/i] ~My Mantra is: "My character is not me." So they may do things I personally do not approve or believe in. Tis chill ~Swearing is against my religion. As if coffee. I kid you not. ~OPTIMISM IS LIFE ~Even if Depression and Anxiety are its worst enemies ~TATA IS MY SOULMATE AND I FRISKIN LOVE HER ~Explicit Sexual content is the only thing that I'll shy away from RPing. Though I have moments where Suicide bother me as well. For personal reasons. ~I am still going. SOMEONE STOP ME ~LORE IS ALSO LOVE. LORE IS ALSO LIFE. ~I don't believe in commas. And Grammar? What is that? Can I eat it? ~Death is fun. Especially when it's not permanent and I get to do it [b]again[/b] ~I am easily distracted and take forever to post. It may not be because of my typing speed but rather because- Oooooh butterfly ~Stan is my baby. I'm the only one allowed to hurt him. [i][b]OTHER WISE I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE[/b][/i] ~Books are love. Books are life. ~FORD MAKES MISTAKES, BUT THAT'S OK. NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS I'LL ALWAYS LOVE MY DORKY OWL ~Not a morning person. I threw a book at someone's head once ~I [i]adore[/i] music. It's always going in the background. I add it to posts, I belt it out loud, I dance as I walk to my car when I have something stuck in my head. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5tWYmIOWGk]Music[/url] makes everything 200% better, though I haven't found my own theme song yet ~I LOVE EVERYONE I'VE MET HERE AND I WILL FIGHT YOU OVER THEM .....no fun quote I can put in here *sobs into hands* [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-01-27 19:02:52] [size=6][b]The [s]Happy[/s] Mediocre Medium[/b][/size] [right][size=6][b][font=Chiller]Seeker of Chaos[/font][/size][b][/right] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-02-21 18:45:11] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-02-21 18:42:12] GED IS OUR MIDDLE CHILD [/quote] YES I AM THE AWESOME HYPEDUDE LOVER OF FRESH BLOOD AND LIVE MEAT HEIST PLANNER AND CHAOS SEEKER [/quote] Hello there. I am Gedhyr and just like you, I only got into GF after the finale which FRICKFRACKIN' ROCKS I STILL CRY OVER IT AND AAAAAAH THE STANS - And oh, I like killing my fave characters way too often. I prefer she/her and I'm perfectly cool with anyone and everyone. Save for the prez of my country. There wouldn't be a Stan vs. Ford. Because I'd [i]punch Ford's lights out first[/i]. =) [/quote] [quote name="TheFeatherMage" date=2017-02-05 13:43:17] Hi! My names Feather! I love to write stories and draw. [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-02-05 13:44:41] FEATHER STAN VS FORD STAN OR FORD THIS IS IMPORTANT [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-02-05 13:44:46] FEATHER WHO DO YOU PICK IN STAN VS FORD AND WHY [/quote] [quote name="TheFeatherMage" date=2017-02-05 13:45:55] AhhHHHH [/quote] [/quote] [quote name="Visionrift" date=2017-03-06 14:42:12] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-03-06 14:41:13] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-03-06 14:40:21] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-06 14:38:45] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-03-06 14:36:25] TAAAAATA [img]http://ctworkingmoms.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/tumblr_m5x999JfXf1rqfhi2o1_400.gif[/img] [/quote] OH MY GOD OKAY SO BURUU AND VIS AND GED ARE LIKE THAT GUY WE SEE BRIEFLY WITH THE o_o FACE [/quote] [size=7][b][font = Chiller] NOPE I AM OBVIOUSLY THE POOR POOR CHAIR [/quote] I'm the dude in blue! [/quote] I CLEARLY AM THE GIRL IN THE CHECKERS SEEN AT THE BEGINNING CAUSE SHE LOOKS DONE [/quote] [rule] [center][size=7][b]MOTTOS[/b][/size] [size=2][s]NOTHIN', WHAT'S THE MOTTO WITH YOU?[/s][/size] [rule][/center] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-01-28 09:09:59] [center][img]http://bestanimations.com/Careers/Entertainment/Magic/magic-trick-animated-gif-9.gif[/img][/center] [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-01-28 11:05:12] [img]http://res.cloudinary.com/do0cra8m4/image/upload/v1443140600/spice-island/product-variant-packaging/sage-ground_pjd93g_g1ktpu.png[/img] [/quote] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-01-27 19:27:47] [img]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/875/895/fae.gif[/img] [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-01-28 09:54:50] [img]http://i.imgur.com/93l9RDL.gif[/img] [/quote] [rule] [center][size=5][b]CLEVER STUFF, POIGNANT STUFF, STUFF THAT MADE US LAUGH LIKE LOONS[/b][/size] [rule][/center] [quote name="Visionrift" date=2017-01-26 19:12:54] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-01-26 19:11:00] [quote name="Visionrift" date=2017-01-26 19:08:56] FORD SHOULD GET A DEMON AND SHOULD BE LIKE OOOOHHHHH THATS WHY THEY DO IT [/quote] "EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW! no wait it still doesn't" [/quote] E X A C T L Y [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-01-28 11:35:58] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-01-28 11:32:56] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-01-28 11:26:19] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-01-28 11:24:45] HAKUNA KATTATA SHE'S NO PASSING CRAZE! *Dances* [/quote] SHE GOT NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF HER DAAAAAAYS[/quote] SHE'S OUR PROBLEM FREE GF BESTIIIIIE~ [/quote] HAKUNA KATTATA~~~~ *starts Circle of Life intro chant in the background*[/quote] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-01-28 16:07:53] Bill and Dipper's relationship for this in a [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSMYXTHm96Y]nutshell[/url] [/quote] ^ Accurate. [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-02-01 20:36:04] Petition to see Bill in armored formalwear. [/quote] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-02-02 13:31:45] GUYS I REALIZED THAT WHEN EVER THE GROUP SPLITS UP, IT BASICALLY HAS ONE CALMER GROUP AND ONE THAT'S PURE CHAOS. SO WESTWIND SAID: DON'T YOU KNOW? [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUMCIn2swTU]YOU NEVER SPLIT THE PARTY[/url] [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-02-05 14:41:06] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-02-05 14:40:25] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-02-05 14:39:27] I scream This is crazy. [/quote] This is my new favorite quote about this rp ever. [/quote] SECONDED [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-02-09 14:22:57] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-02-09 14:22:13] AND AWESOME SH*T EVERYONE I'VE FELT LIKE WE'VE BEEN RPING FOR YEARS [/quote] [size=6][b]I KNOW RIGHT[/b][/size] THIS IS NOT NORMAL FOR AN RP GROUP THIS IS AN RP GROUP ... OF RP-SOULMATES [/quote] [quote name="Visionrift" date=2017-02-09 17:10:31] JESUS CHRIST SOC [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-02-09 21:33:52] YOU MONSTER. [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-02-10 20:01:27] Well it's high time Ford found a dusty old book in a secret compartment in the woods. [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-02-12 13:28:52] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-02-12 13:28:03] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-02-12 13:25:51] PROBABLY BILL. [/quote] THE USUAL SUSPECT [/quote] Always losing it when he finds dead bodies. [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-02-14 16:38:55] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-02-14 16:33:08] MEANWHILE BILL IS JUST CHILLIN' [/quote] BILL JUST CHILL NO NEED FOR THRILL JUST SOME BLOOD SPILL AND MONSTER KILL [/quote] [quote name="TheFeatherMage" date=2017-02-15 17:00:48] Panic! At The State Of Bill [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-02-17 19:50:27] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-02-17 19:47:59] Dipper: I.... I.... *sniffs* [/quote] There, there. *presents bucket* Popcorn? [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-02-18 15:12:17] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-02-18 15:11:38] NOW I AM IMAGINING BILL AS YELLOW ROOSTER THANKS KAT [/quote] NO WONDER HE DIDN'T LIKE THE BLUE-AND-WHITE ROOSTER PRINT IN THE BATHROOM. HE'S TERRITORIAL. [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-02-18 15:18:24] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-02-18 15:17:52] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-02-18 15:17:04] LETS HOPE. Dipper has to remind Bill that he isn't immune. Bill goes cold turkey. [/quote] I THOUGH BILL WAS A ROOSTER [/quote] PLOT TWIST: BILL WAS A T-REX ALL ALONG. [/quote] [quote] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-02-20 16:09:48] STAN IS DYING FIRST THO? OR BILL IS? I'M CONFUZZLED NOW *Slowly shuts tabs about heart attacks and cardiac arrest* [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-02-20 16:13:35] ALL I KNOW IS THAT BILL GETS TO DIE BEFORE HE AND PAZ LEARN TO HAVE POSITIVE FEELINGS AND BE OPEN WITH EACH OTHER IDK WHEN IT HAPPENS IN RELATION TO STAN'S DEATH SHALL WE ARM-WRESTLE FOR IT [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-02-20 16:15:05] *sits back and sips coffee* Yep. Just another day in the Covalent thread. Yes sir. [/quote] [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-02-20 21:09:18] ALSO, DIPPER EVENTUALLY WRITES A BOOK, "HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DEMON" THERE'S ONLY ONE STEP: 1. DIE IT NEVER SPECIFIES IF IT'S THE HUMAN OR DEMON THAT'S SUPPOSED TO DO THE DYING. [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-02-25 17:54:39] [size=5][b]"I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM, THE POLICE COME, IT'S AWKWARD"[/b][/size] [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-02-27 15:55:04] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-02-27 15:53:15] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-02-27 15:51:22] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-02-27 15:49:40] HOLY CRAP, GED BRB, I HAVE TO RUN BRIEFLY AROUND THE HOUSE IN EXCITEMENT ... AND ALSO PEE, BEFORE UNFORTUNATE THINGS HAPPEN. [/quote] GOOD THING EVERYONE'S AWAKE HERE NOW LAUGHING MANIACALLY HAS BECOME A REGULAR OCCURRENCE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD [/quote] OH GOD I'M DYING HELP [/quote] NO HELP HERE HUN [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-03-04 15:02:14] Death doesn't take sick days. [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-06 14:00:09] [quote name="Visionrift" date=2017-03-06 13:59:39] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-06 13:59:05] I JUST REALIZED I AM CREATING A FAN-PET OF MY ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND'S OCS WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME [/quote] A GOD [/quote] I CAN LIVE WITH THIS [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-06 14:13:13] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-06 14:11:51] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-03-06 14:09:39] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-06 14:04:47] [CENTER][url=https://subeta.net/pets/The+Sightless][img]https://img.subeta.net/pets/serpenth_twilight.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=7][b]PRAISE ME[/b][/size] [/quote] [size=7][b][font = Chiller]*SCREECHES* *RUNS AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD* *VANDALIZES CARS* *KICKS UNSUSPECTING JUNK* *HUNTS DOWN A STRAY VIRGIN* *OFFERS TO ALTAR* PRIMUS ARCEUS VEDA GIVETH THINE BLESSINGS TO THIS MORTAL WOMAN WITH WHOM I AM BEST FRIENDS WITH FOR SHE HATH ALLOWED MY PRECIOUS BBY FUZZ TO LIVETH AS A FLOOFY SNEK *DOES CHANT AND DANCE SEQUENCE* [/quote] [size=6][b]HOT DAMN[/b][/size] [size=7][b]*KATTATA'S POWER LEVEL HAS REACHED ∞* *YOU HAVE WON THE UNIVERSE* *CONGRATULATIONS!!!*[/b][/size] [/quote] [size=7][font=chiller][b]*WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY AGAIN?*[/b][/font][/size] [/quote] [quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-03-04 17:59:26] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-04 17:58:16] ahhhh the guy on the phone asked me to confirm what dips I wanted and I started giggling like a maniac [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-04 17:58:32] YES PLEASE I WOULD LIKE THE ADORABLE DIP, WITH A SIDE OF BLOODY DIP. [/quote] I STARTED LAUGHING LIKE A MANIAC IN MY DINING HALL, THANK YOU FOR THAT. [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-03-04 18:13:35] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-04 18:09:01] he said, "so okay that all comes to x dollars and y cents" so [i]I[/i] asked, "could you please rephrase that to refer to the bill. for personal reasons." [size=7][b][i]AND HE DID[/i][/b][/size] [/quote] ARE ARE YOU DEAD SERIOUS I AM [i]HOWLING.[/i] [/quote] [/quote] [size=4][b]About the Pines parents ...[/b][/size] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-03-06 18:54:38] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-06 18:50:29] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-03-06 18:47:26] THEY'RE GONNA WONDER THOUGH. ABOUT THE DEMONS [/quote] IF THEY EVEN RECOGNIZE THEM AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN REALLY QUESTIONABLE POTENTIAL-PEDOPHILES [/quote] "HEY MOM, DAD, THIS IS BILL. HE TAKES CARE OF ME, SLEEPS IN MY BED EVERY NIGHT, AND GAVE ME A BATH ONCE." [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-06 20:40:04] WAIT [size=4][b][i]WAIT[/i][/b][/size] [size=5][b][i]DID YOU GUYS JUST ROOFIE MY DEMON[/i][/b][/size] [/quote] [quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-10 23:40:54] I ALSO APPRECIATE DIP REALIZING THAT HIS PASSING OUT WOULD THROW HIS DEMON INTO A LETHAL TIZZY [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-03-10 23:42:05] BILL CANNOT THINK HE'S DEAD AGAIN [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-10 23:43:56] THE WESTERN SEABOARD IS AT STAKE, DIPPER [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-03-10 23:45:04] STAY AWAKE [/quote] [/quote] [quote][b]Blue[/b]: I look like a mess. [b]drunk!Kat[/b]: YOU LOOK LIKE MATH? [b]B[/b]: A MESS. [I]I SAID A MESS![/I] [b]d!K[/b]: BECAUSE IF YOU LOOK LIKE MATH [b]d!K[/b]: BILL WOULD FIND THAT INCREDIBLY SEXY [b]B[/b]: *dissolves into hysterics*[/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-11 13:49:10] TWO PEOPLE DISCUSS FAKE SCIENCE TWO OTHERS SCREAM AT EACH OTHER [size=5][b]JUST ANOTHER DAY IN THE COVALENT THREAD[/b][/size] [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-11 21:09:41] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-03-11 21:08:44] BECAUSE THIS RP HAS RUINED ME SO [/quote] [size=7][b]THIS[/b][/size] [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-03-15 19:16:09] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-03-15 19:12:40] I AM HIGH ON SUCCESS AND PAIN [/quote] [SIZE=5][B]THE MOST APT DESCRIPTION OF ALL OF US 99% OF THE TIME[/B][/SIZE] [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-16 15:22:13] HI FEATHER YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING ON YOUR FACE THERE LOOKS LIKE SALINE [/quote] [quote name="TheFeatherMage" date=2017-03-16 16:19:31] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-16 16:18:23] [quote name="TheFeatherMage" date=2017-03-16 16:17:03] Small fluffy creature who talks to brids. Yeahhhhh [/quote] BILL REGRETTED KILLING FAE'S BIRD FAIRLY RECENTLY [/quote] [i]good[/i] [/quote] [quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-03-19 16:25:28] WHEREFORE ART THOU DEAR SOCIALBOOKWORM DOTH HAS BEEN SILENT FOR FAR TOO LONG NAY I SAY NAY SPEAKETH THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALT FREE YOU YOUR PRESENCE, YOUR LOVELY MOONLIGHT IS SO THROUGHLY MISSED [/quote] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-03-19 16:27:01] SORRY BEEN JUGGLING SEVERAL THINGS AT ONCE WHEEEEEE [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-03-19 16:30:25] TIS VERILY FINE VERILY I DECLARE PAYETH NO MIND TO THIS HEATHEN WHO SPEAKS AND THUS DISTURBETH THEE FROM THINE SPLENDID WORKS OF ART THAT HAS BEEN RIPE AND OVERFLOWING WITH WHAT HAS BEEN CALLED THE FEELS CONTINUE MY DEAR COCAP DOTH CONTINUE [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-19 16:28:37] IT IS TOTALLY NOT MY FAULT I AM COMPLETELY NOT PLOTTING WITH HER [size=5][b]I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT[/b][/size] [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-03-19 16:31:57] AH SO THE VILLAIN PRESENTS HERSELF SPEAK VILLAIN SPEAK WHAT WRATH DOTH THOU PLANNETH TO PLAGUE US WITH [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-19 16:33:11] oh for f*ck's sake [size=4][b]DAMN IT GED YOU SPIT UP SHAKESPEARE RIGHT NOW[/b][/size] [size=5][b]YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME YOU ATE A HISTORIC FIGURE[/b][/size] [size=7][b][I]YOU COULDN'T SIT FOR A WEEK AFTER PASSING NAPOLEON[/i][/b][/size] [/quote] [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-03-19 16:46:56] BILL SHAKESPEARE AT THINE SERVICE [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-03-28 14:54:40] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-28 14:53:14] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-03-28 14:45:49] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-03-28 14:42:36] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-28 14:41:11] HMMMM. SHOULD I TRY TO MATCH YOU GUYS?? [/quote] NO KAT NOOO DON'T GIVE IN NUUUUU [/quote] ........well. *whacks self for hypocrisy * [/quote] [size=5][b]YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST[/b][/size] [size=7][b][font=chiller]PEER PRESSURE[/font][/b][/size] [/quote] FRONT PAGE THIS BABY [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-03-31 15:35:10] Tbh just wanted to write Dipper's nonchalant reaction to being squished and seeing his room almost ignite Just Bill things. [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-03-31 17:12:33] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-03-31 17:11:02] "GET KILLED AND/OR SLATED FOR DEATH AND IT'LL ALL WORK OUT" "TRY TO COMMIT SUICIDE" "DESTROY ANY OTHER RELATIONSHIPS YOU HAVE" [/quote] I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT ALL OF THIS SOUNDS LIKE PERFECTLY LEGIT ADVICE TO ME [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-04-11 15:40:22] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-04-11 15:39:31] EEEEY IT HELPS THAT MY ALARM CLOCK IS SET TO SOUND LIKE A CROWING ROOSTER [/quote] BILL SINGS YOU THE SONG OF HIS PEOPLE [/quote] [quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-04-18 18:06:57] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-04-18 18:06:00] ARGH SORRY GUYS. :( I FEEL LIKE I'M MAKING THIS IMPOSSIBLE. *CRIES* [/quote] NAH I'M JUST SNARLY AND PRICKLY HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS STILL LOVE ME ANYWAY I MIGHT BE A SURLY CACTUS RN BUT I AM [SIZE=4][B][I]YOUR[/I][/B][/SIZE] CACTUS [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-04-18 18:10:55] YES, YES YOU ARE OUR [i]KAT[/i]CTUS. :) [/quote] [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-05-06 18:17:41] THAT'S PART OF WHAT I LOVE SO MUCH ABOUT THIS GROUP A POST LINKING TO A COMEDIAN IS IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER QUOTING ARISTOTLE [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-05-28 20:06:56] *REACHES UP TO PAT LE [b]KAT[/b]TAIN* THERE THERE THE GED IS HYR [/quote] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-06-01 20:16:22] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-06-01 20:08:05] MMMMMMM BIIIILLLLL *ROLLS IN THE INTERACTION* [/quote] MY TRIANGLE BRINGS ALL THE NERDS TO THE YARD [/quote] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-06-13 17:04:53] LOL IT'S STAN [quote]I have a soft spot for parental figures who don’t want to admit they’re parental figures. “I am not a father,” he says as he is followed by a horde of children.[/quote] [/quote] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-06-13 19:41:20] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-06-13 19:40:22] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-06-13 18:14:07] [size=6][b][i]GLORY TO COVALENT [/quote] [size=7][b][i]ALL HAIL [/quote] [center][img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a3/aa/c0/a3aac064e6c4eb9b063baafd5c412317.gif[/img][/center] [quote name="TheFeatherMage" date=2017-06-13 19:41:22] ARE WE A CULT [b]CULTALENT[/b] [/quote] [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-06-14 16:01:36] [quote name="SocialBookWorm" date=2017-06-14 15:45:22] FRISK SOME ONE JUST SHOOT ME [/quote] FORD IS ON IT [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-06-14 19:38:05] [quote name="Kattata" date=2017-06-14 19:22:25] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-06-14 18:57:50] [size=7][b][i]KATTATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *DOES A HAPPY SNEK DANCE* *COILS AROUND LE KATTAIN'S LEG AND UP TO NECK* *NUZZLES AND HISSES HAPPILY* *THOUGH THERE ARE FANGS* *VENOMOUS SNEK FANGS* [/quote] [size=7][b][i]GEEEEEDD GEEEEDDERRRRRRSSS *SHIMMIES AROUND WITH HER SNEK SCARF*[/i][/b][/size] [center][img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/a9d6b265d1f45ce6308ee680cfd2049f/tumblr_ne9n48NBbg1tzms7wo1_400.gif[/img][/center] [/quote] [size=7][b][i]*IS ENTRANCED BY LE KATTAIN'S SHIMMY* *STARTS ANOTHER WEIRD SNEK DANCE* *PUTS ON A PINEAPPLE HAT* *SNEK SAMBA COMMENCES* [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-07-01 16:04:42] XD BUT TATA THAT WOULD BE KAT-TIBALISM [/quote] [quote name="Gedhyr" date=2017-07-02 20:17:06] STAN: *DUMPING CONTENTS OF JAR* FROM NOW ON THIS IS EX-STAN, CAPICHE? GREAT LET'S GET SOME PIZZA [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-07-06 20:44:15] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/0287b98f2210402baac03fa30e75af89/tumblr_o31d9x9tdC1u6l4wto2_400.gif[/img] SHE AND DOT TOTALLY HAVE MATCHING BOWLER HATS AND THE TINY ONE IS HIS [/quote] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-07-08 20:46:53] XD I LOVE ALL THIS CATCHING UP ... WAIT... IS IT [b][i]KAT[/i][/b]CHING UP? [/quote] [quote name="TheFeatherMage"] True friendships are built on trust, loyalty, and treason [/quote] [rule] [center][size=7][b]FANART[/b][/size][/center] [rule] [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2lxt1g5.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/193255]ImpossibleJedi4[/url][/size][/right] [img]http://imgur.com/ZzXtlb1.png[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/235942]Visionrift[/url][/size][/right] [img]http://i68.tinypic.com/jzv7l3.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/267409]Gedhyr[/url][/size] [/right] [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/e0n6om.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/267409]Gedhyr[/url][/size] [/right] [img]http://i.imgur.com/QG3tpHL.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/207550/20754933p.png]SocialBookWorm[/url] [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/15n7ytl.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/193255]ImpossibleJedi4[/url][/size][/right] [img]http://i63.tinypic.com/qy9ykl.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/193255]ImpossibleJedi4[/url][/size][/right] [img]http://i63.tinypic.com/110hq10.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/193255]ImpossibleJedi4[/url][/size][/right] [img]https://s21.postimg.org/bsg979aaf/258a2jr.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/193255]ImpossibleJedi4[/url][/size][/right] [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/fasfwp.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/267409]Gedhyr[/url][/size] [/right] [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/rwsxds.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/267409]Gedhyr[/url][/size] [/right] [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/s2bg5k.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/267409]Gedhyr[/url][/size] [/right] [img]http://i.imgur.com/E6XzrYx.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/207550/20754933p.png]SocialBookWorm[/url] [img]https://s28.postimg.org/r6zwm0i3h/10cm2s7.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/193255]ImpossibleJedi4[/url][/size][/right] [img]http://i.imgur.com/OCh635D.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/207550/20754933p.png]SocialBookWorm[/url] [img]https://s2.postimg.org/48hqtx6nt/image.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/193255]ImpossibleJedi4[/url][/size][/right] [img]http://i66.tinypic.com/4utq4z.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/193255]ImpossibleJedi4[/url][/size][/right] [img]https://s18.postimg.org/stv9gelah/Hug.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/193255]ImpossibleJedi4[/url][/size][/right] [img]https://s24.postimg.org/6ar23nd9h/Pendant.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/193255]ImpossibleJedi4[/url][/size][/right] [img]https://s24.postimg.org/lebe2fr2t/n6onxg.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/193255]ImpossibleJedi4[/url][/size][/right] [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/2w7i8tz.png[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/193255]ImpossibleJedi4[/url], drawn especially for Tata, because she was sad [color=red]♥♥[/color][/size][/right] [img]http://i63.tinypic.com/2wn4jh3.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/193255]ImpossibleJedi4[/url][/size][/right] [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/am6pa8.jpg[/img] [right][size=2]by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/193255]ImpossibleJedi4[/url][/size][/right] [rule] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbWaBYm3yQk]what Kat listens to on repeat writing Bill's ... everything[/url] (EXPLICIT) Bill and Ford have a very ... [i]unique[/i] [url=http://whengravityfallsdown.tumblr.com/post/142444262185/my-nemesis]relationship[/url]. Stan and Ford [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUlX8ltm_JU]had a fight[/url]. Then [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-fz_NM8flU]Stan broke down[/url] [size=2][s]because Soc hates Kat's heart with a purple passion[/s][/size] Bill's trying to be a good guardian, really he is. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcFGI-MMKmQ]It's harder than he expected.[/url] Stan and Ford used to be [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAizIX_TNVM]closer than anything[/url]. Things have ... changed. Stan Pines is not [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1j2LoW3P14]the bastion of strength[/url] he tries to appear to be. Bill's a [url=http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8370322/]dream demon[/url]! [size=1][s]he's also secretly a sad sap shhh don't tell anyone[/s][/size] There's something [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny7NZPfl0l4]in the woods[/url] ... Ford has been something of [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJqL-UHQuP8]a disappointment[/url]. Pi Mo's relationship with Stan [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ri3iIXpYgc]makes Kat cry[/url]. If the characters of this rp were defined by their driving (negative) characteristics, Stan would be Self-Loathing. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F-0pKS3xgk]Bill would be Guilt[/url]. Sometimes [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWiyKgeGWx0]demons don't get along[/url]. Stan and Bill have problems sacrificing themselves. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji9ciMqrjOc]It's their thing.[/url] Bill got better. Then he got worse again, and [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGALaVgwdc0]dragged Stan down with him[/url]. Bill got so, so [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ffmunRjjI]very much worse[/url]. Stan used to work for a mob boss, [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dixPDujD2g]handling employees' health insurance[/url]. Bill's [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlYsHHPu7bY]a hell of a lot harder on himself[/url] than he has to be. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOAC5-Jcgyc]Ford screwed up.[/url] Ford and Sigh have each other ... [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVCGv4pHRLQ]don't they[/url]? It's not fair, that demons should live forever, when their human charges [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcIs3rAEytk]do not[/url]. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2oKRKZnEoA]Stan Pines[/url] has had a rough life. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3fLB41AUi4]This is the most perfect song for Bill[/url] I can't even write a blurb for it it's that perfect. Meanwhile, [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uco1JQRVqrA]our resident Dipper expert[/url] has confirmed this is a brilliant Dipper song. Bill has a serious weakness. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78wGInBuKn0]His name is Dipper.[/url] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp7NtW_hKJI]Bill doesn't mind much[/url], though. Some weaknesses are worth it. Stan's mind is in pieces. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs92ejAGLdw]Literally.[/url] [placeholder for ford's near-death] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aeo86iOS0QU]Bill's purpose[/url] died with Dipper. [size=5][b][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfOeANDsXbA]PACIFICA TAKES. F*CKING. CHARGE.[/url][/b][/size] YOU AIN'T NEVER LEAVIN' BOURBON STREET, [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kQSFyq6mac]OH C'MON!![/url] Somehow, Pacifica Northwest has proven herself [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIwfruNJNUU]greater than the sum of her parts[/url]. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9znGdeRxfus]Stan has been a better father[/url] to Pacifica than her biological father. Pi has [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lkJkwnXQZ8]some issues[/url]. (It's really not surprising in this group, take it from me.) [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCzDg94ton0]Bill and Stan[/url] are more alike than either of them are comfortable acknowledging. Bill and Dipper's relationship [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVszWlMrwfA]has changed for the better[/url]. Angst for Demons: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQYaoiIFh8]Sigh Edition[/url] Angst for Demons: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nubguiy_Jg]Bill Edition[/url] Turns out having your soul [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAfawGaBt2E]split into pieces[/url] is hard on your brain. Once, a very long time ago, the Sightless—the Devourer of all that lives—knew, [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT-dxG4WWf4]and traveled alongside[/url], protecting a six-fingered mortal man ... [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-03-06 19:33:54] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbZC87rKXyE&feature=youtu.be&t=68]THIS IS EXTREMELY RELEVANT![/url] It's such a sad Bill song... [/quote] Bill's fired up and [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg0KurYDuT8]tired of the way that things have been[/url]. [url=https://soundcloud.com/phellipehenrique/01-bakuchi-dancer-does]Guardians hidden ‘neath White and Black, clashing, whirling Like full speed dancing[/url] Bill loves it when Dipper asks him [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkkFYHXlX-c]to tell him things[/url]. Stripes have always looked good on [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ueZo5i6GPg]Bill[/url].
here comes Madness, here comes Ice

here comes Fear, grip iron vice

pray they lessen, pray they cease

lest they free hell's chosen Beast

WHO THE HECK ARE YOU PEOPLE?
(group theme song)

KATtain wrote:
Founder of Covalent
Burner of Cinnamon Rolls

Gedhyr wrote on 2017-02-17:
A lover of gifs, gore, spitting out her tea and spilling juice on herself.

I made the thread. Do I really have to answer this question?

Says here ... sure I do. Okay. Sheesh.

I curse a lot! I'm usually able to censor myself, but sometimes it leaks out. I'm pretty confident Bill would swear if he wasn't a Disney villain anyway, so no harm, no foul—right?

ahaha stealing inspiration from soc because I have none of my own

- I answer to Kat, Bailey, Tata, Tater, 'hey you', or anything else you please!
- I prefer she/her, but they/them also works. I don't get too worked up about this.
- I GET REALLY EXCITED AND SPAM CAPS A LOT!! I'M ALSO EASILY HYPED AND I LOVE PEOPLE. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE SOC'S STANS AND I LOVE BLUE'S DIPPER AND I LOVE LOTS OF THINGS.
- I'm also cool with the LGBT+ community! ngl, gonna punch some folks if they ain't.
- Ged reminded me I am also not cool with the president of my country. To quote one of my favorite obscure book series: "Steady Freddy? I didn't vote for him," said absolutely everyone.
- Not too comfortable with writing explicit sexual content, twincest will get you a look of disgust but hey if it's your cup of tea watevs, but anything else goes!
- I lied. Also not a fan of billdip, thank you for reminding me Blue.
- I LOVE blood and tragedy. I LOVE blood and tragedy.
- Dipper's going to die. Is anyone reading this?
- Ford can't see demons because he doesn't have one. Yet. *wiggly fingers*
- I edit things a lot, and I start writing posts before others have had a chance to reply. No one's shamed me about this yet, and it's really not fair that they haven't. The wording is perfect and I should have to wear it on a sign around my neck for all to see.
- in Stan vs. Ford, I am about ... 80% behind Ford and really confused about it I WOULD PUNCH A CHILD FOR STAN
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-01-27:
Owner of the Sage
Creator of Pain

Ello! I'm either Blue or Jedi, and I spend too much of my life RPing. But I love it!
SO!
Some things about me!
~I'm +3 FR time
~Nerdy college student with no life
~Pretty chill with any pronouns though I mostly use she/they.
~Sometimes my RPing can get a tad violent, um... OH FORGET IT I love blood and tragedy and tragic fluff and all that, my RPing TENDS to get violent.
~I don't RP swearing (much) nor sex either, but we're FR, so that's not a problem.
~LGBT Relationships are fine! :D I'll probably roll with whatever headcanon sexuality I have for the character I'm playing.
~Though there are some ships I just don't like. (Sorry no romantic Billdip or incest.) BUT AS YOU CAN TELL I AM SUPER DOWN FOR ALLLL THE PLATONIC BILLDIP BECAUSE IT'S CUTE OKAY. THIS IS AN AU IT CAN HAPPEN.
~I was totally on board with Dipper dying a relished every minute of it.
~Speaking of which, Dipper is totally my favorite GF character and I adore playing him whenever possible.
~I'm weird but friendly
~This RP will absolutely end up with fandragons in my lair because I have no impulse control whatsoever. (And lookie I'm right about this!)
~These heathens have gotten me used to TYPING IN ALL CAPS A LOT AHAHAHA
~I have weird anxiety and sometimes need cheering up, but you dudes have that covered pretty darn well.
~I use random made up words like kriff. If in doubt... Don't ask.
~These heathens have ALSO gotten me using some minor swears. GOOD GOING GUYS. XD
~BUT HEY THEY ACTUALLY HAVE GOTTEN ME TO TYPE UP PARAGRAPHS FOR REPLIES AHHHHH
~I am actually just an overprotective cinnamon roll no matter what this bio makes me sound like. I swear. XD
Quote:
I WAS AN EVERYTHING KID. I TRIED TO BECOME A WEREWOLF AND BUILT FAIRY HOUSES AND WAS CONVINCED MEW LIVED NEXT DOOR AND I TRIED TO GO INTO THE WOODS AT MIDNIGHT ON A FULL MOON TO FIND A PORTAL.
Co-Captain wrote:
Official Thread Summarizer
Conductor of Tragedy

This was a bad idea. I could literally talk about myself all day.

~These jokers have revived Soc's third person speak. She now sounds like the eight year old she'll act like
~I love people. I make friends with everyone, though whether or not I stay friends is a different question
~The most extrovert-y, extrovert you will ever met, or so I've been told. (see above XD)
~PixieKnight3264 is a long time friend, and WestWind is my sister. I may or may not drag them into this chaos because I like all my ducklings people about in one place.
~I SPAM CAPS, PARTLY BECAUSE IT'S FUN, PARTLY BECAUSE EVERYONE HERE DOES IT, AND PARTLY BECAUSE IT REFLECTS HOW LITTLE VOLUME CONTROL I HAVE IN RL (Sorry about the screams fam XD)
~My first reaction to a problem is Hot Cocoa and Hugs. Second, is communication. TALKING IS GOOD FOR YOU
~FEMALE AND PROUD OF IT \O/
~Writing is my life, as are What ifs. This may explain all the ficlets I've written
~Nicknames are love, nicknames are life.
~I may have given everyone titles.
~Twice
~I love blood and tragedy and action and fluff and I love writing and I love fiction characters and I LOVE THE SCREAMS I CAN DRAW FROM OTHERS WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE
~If you aren't ok with LBGT+ then I may not be ok with you
~My Mantra is: "My character is not me." So they may do things I personally do not approve or believe in. Tis chill
~Swearing is against my religion. As if coffee. I kid you not.
~OPTIMISM IS LIFE
~Even if Depression and Anxiety are its worst enemies
~TATA IS MY SOULMATE AND I FRISKIN LOVE HER
~Explicit Sexual content is the only thing that I'll shy away from RPing. Though I have moments where Suicide bother me as well. For personal reasons.
~I am still going. SOMEONE STOP ME
~LORE IS ALSO LOVE. LORE IS ALSO LIFE.
~I don't believe in commas. And Grammar? What is that? Can I eat it?
~Death is fun. Especially when it's not permanent and I get to do it again
~I am easily distracted and take forever to post. It may not be because of my typing speed but rather because- Oooooh butterfly
~Stan is my baby. I'm the only one allowed to hurt him. OTHER WISE I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE
~Books are love. Books are life.
~FORD MAKES MISTAKES, BUT THAT'S OK. NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS I'LL ALWAYS LOVE MY DORKY OWL
~Not a morning person. I threw a book at someone's head once
~I adore music. It's always going in the background. I add it to posts, I belt it out loud, I dance as I walk to my car when I have something stuck in my head. Music makes everything 200% better, though I haven't found my own theme song yet
~I LOVE EVERYONE I'VE MET HERE AND I WILL FIGHT YOU OVER THEM

.....no fun quote I can put in here *sobs into hands*
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-01-27:
The Happy Mediocre Medium
Seeker of Chaos
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-02-21:
Kattata wrote on 2017-02-21:
GED

IS OUR MIDDLE CHILD
YES

I AM THE AWESOME HYPEDUDE

LOVER OF FRESH BLOOD AND LIVE MEAT

HEIST PLANNER

AND CHAOS SEEKER
Hello there. I am Gedhyr and just like you, I only got into GF after the finale which FRICKFRACKIN' ROCKS I STILL CRY OVER IT AND AAAAAAH THE STANS -

And oh, I like killing my fave characters way too often.

I prefer she/her and I'm perfectly cool with anyone and everyone. Save for the prez of my country.

There wouldn't be a Stan vs. Ford. Because I'd punch Ford's lights out first. =)
Hi! My names Feather! I love to write stories and draw.
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-02-05:
FEATHER

STAN VS FORD

STAN OR FORD

THIS IS IMPORTANT
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-02-05:
FEATHER

WHO DO YOU PICK IN STAN VS FORD AND WHY
AhhHHHH
Visionrift wrote on 2017-03-06:
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-03-06:
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-03-06:
Kattata wrote on 2017-03-06:
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-03-06:
TAAAAATA

tumblr_m5x999JfXf1rqfhi2o1_400.gif
OH MY GOD

OKAY SO BURUU AND VIS AND GED ARE LIKE THAT GUY WE SEE BRIEFLY

WITH THE o_o FACE

NOPE

I AM OBVIOUSLY

THE POOR POOR CHAIR
I'm the dude in blue!
I CLEARLY AM THE GIRL IN THE CHECKERS SEEN AT THE BEGINNING CAUSE SHE LOOKS DONE

MOTTOS
NOTHIN', WHAT'S THE MOTTO WITH YOU?

magic-trick-animated-gif-9.gif
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-01-28:
sage-ground_pjd93g_g1ktpu.png
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-01-27:
fae.gif
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-01-28:
93l9RDL.gif

CLEVER STUFF, POIGNANT STUFF,
STUFF THAT MADE US LAUGH LIKE LOONS

Visionrift wrote on 2017-01-26:
Kattata wrote on 2017-01-26:
Visionrift wrote on 2017-01-26:
FORD SHOULD GET A DEMON AND SHOULD BE LIKE OOOOHHHHH THATS WHY THEY DO IT
"EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW!

no wait it still doesn't"
E X A C T L Y
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-01-28:
HAKUNA KATTATA

SHE'S NO PASSING CRAZE!

*Dances*

SHE GOT NO WORRIES

FOR THE REST OF HER DAAAAAAYS
SHE'S OUR PROBLEM FREE

GF BESTIIIIIE~

HAKUNA KATTATA~~~~

*starts Circle of Life intro chant in the background*
Bill and Dipper's relationship for this in a nutshell
^ Accurate.
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-02-01:
Petition to see Bill in armored formalwear.
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-02-02:
GUYS I REALIZED THAT WHEN EVER THE GROUP SPLITS UP, IT BASICALLY HAS ONE CALMER GROUP AND ONE THAT'S PURE CHAOS.

SO WESTWIND SAID: DON'T YOU KNOW? YOU NEVER SPLIT THE PARTY
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-02-05:
Kattata wrote on 2017-02-05:
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-02-05:
I scream

This is crazy.
This is my new favorite quote about this rp ever.

SECONDED
Kattata wrote on 2017-02-09:
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-02-09:
AND AWESOME SH*T EVERYONE

I'VE FELT LIKE WE'VE BEEN RPING FOR YEARS
I KNOW RIGHT

THIS IS NOT NORMAL FOR AN RP GROUP

THIS IS AN RP GROUP ... OF RP-SOULMATES
Visionrift wrote on 2017-02-09:
JESUS CHRIST SOC
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-02-09:
YOU MONSTER.
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-02-10:
Well it's high time Ford found a dusty old book in a secret compartment in the woods.
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-02-12:
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-02-12:
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-02-12:
PROBABLY BILL.
THE USUAL SUSPECT
Always losing it when he finds dead bodies.
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-02-14:
Kattata wrote on 2017-02-14:
MEANWHILE

BILL IS JUST CHILLIN'
BILL JUST CHILL
NO NEED FOR THRILL
JUST SOME BLOOD SPILL
AND MONSTER KILL
TheFeatherMage wrote on 2017-02-15:
Panic! At The State Of Bill
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-02-17:
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-02-17:
Dipper: I.... I.... *sniffs*
There, there.

*presents bucket*

Popcorn?
Kattata wrote on 2017-02-18:
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-02-18:
NOW I AM IMAGINING BILL

AS YELLOW ROOSTER

THANKS KAT
NO WONDER HE DIDN'T LIKE THE BLUE-AND-WHITE ROOSTER PRINT IN THE BATHROOM.

HE'S TERRITORIAL.
Kattata wrote on 2017-02-18:
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-02-18:
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-02-18:
LETS HOPE.

Dipper has to remind Bill that he isn't immune.

Bill goes cold turkey.
I THOUGH BILL WAS A ROOSTER
PLOT TWIST: BILL WAS A T-REX ALL ALONG.
Quote:
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-02-20:
STAN IS DYING FIRST THO?

OR BILL IS?

I'M CONFUZZLED NOW

*Slowly shuts tabs about heart attacks and cardiac arrest*
Kattata wrote on 2017-02-20:
ALL I KNOW IS THAT BILL GETS TO DIE BEFORE HE AND PAZ LEARN TO HAVE POSITIVE FEELINGS AND BE OPEN WITH EACH OTHER

IDK WHEN IT HAPPENS IN RELATION TO STAN'S DEATH

SHALL WE ARM-WRESTLE FOR IT
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-02-20:
*sits back and sips coffee*

Yep.

Just another day in the Covalent thread.

Yes sir.
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-02-20:
ALSO, DIPPER EVENTUALLY WRITES A BOOK, "HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DEMON"

THERE'S ONLY ONE STEP:

1. DIE

IT NEVER SPECIFIES IF IT'S THE HUMAN OR DEMON THAT'S SUPPOSED TO DO THE DYING.
Kattata wrote on 2017-02-25:
"I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM, THE POLICE COME, IT'S AWKWARD"
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-02-27:
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-02-27:
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-02-27:
Kattata wrote on 2017-02-27:
HOLY CRAP, GED

BRB, I HAVE TO RUN BRIEFLY AROUND THE HOUSE IN EXCITEMENT

... AND ALSO PEE, BEFORE UNFORTUNATE THINGS HAPPEN.
GOOD THING EVERYONE'S AWAKE HERE NOW

LAUGHING MANIACALLY HAS BECOME A REGULAR OCCURRENCE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD
OH GOD I'M DYING HELP
NO HELP HERE HUN
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-03-04:
Death doesn't take sick days.
Visionrift wrote on 2017-03-06:
I JUST REALIZED

I AM CREATING A FAN-PET OF MY ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND'S OCS

WHAT

DOES THAT MAKE ME
A GOD
I CAN LIVE WITH THIS
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-03-06:
serpenth_twilight.png

PRAISE ME
*SCREECHES*
*RUNS AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD*
*VANDALIZES CARS*
*KICKS UNSUSPECTING JUNK*
*HUNTS DOWN A STRAY VIRGIN*
*OFFERS TO ALTAR*

PRIMUS ARCEUS VEDA

GIVETH THINE BLESSINGS

TO THIS MORTAL WOMAN

WITH WHOM I AM BEST FRIENDS WITH

FOR SHE HATH ALLOWED MY PRECIOUS BBY FUZZ

TO LIVETH

AS A FLOOFY SNEK

*DOES CHANT AND DANCE SEQUENCE*
HOT DAMN

*KATTATA'S POWER LEVEL HAS REACHED ∞*

*YOU HAVE WON THE UNIVERSE*

*CONGRATULATIONS!!!*
*WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY AGAIN?*
Quote:
Kattata wrote on 2017-03-04:
ahhhh the guy on the phone asked me to confirm what dips I wanted

and I started giggling like a maniac
YES PLEASE I WOULD LIKE THE ADORABLE DIP, WITH A SIDE OF BLOODY DIP.
I STARTED LAUGHING LIKE A MANIAC IN MY DINING HALL, THANK YOU FOR THAT.
he said, "so okay that all comes to x dollars and y cents"

so I asked,

"could you please rephrase that to refer to the bill. for personal reasons."

AND HE DID
ARE

ARE YOU DEAD SERIOUS

I AM

HOWLING.

About the Pines parents ...
THEY'RE GONNA WONDER THOUGH.

ABOUT THE DEMONS
IF THEY EVEN RECOGNIZE THEM AS ANYTHING OTHER THAN REALLY QUESTIONABLE POTENTIAL-PEDOPHILES
"HEY MOM, DAD, THIS IS BILL. HE TAKES CARE OF ME, SLEEPS IN MY BED EVERY NIGHT, AND GAVE ME A BATH ONCE."
WAIT

WAIT

DID YOU GUYS JUST ROOFIE MY DEMON
Quote:
Kattata wrote on 2017-03-10:
I ALSO APPRECIATE

DIP REALIZING THAT HIS PASSING OUT

WOULD THROW HIS DEMON INTO A LETHAL TIZZY
BILL

CANNOT

THINK HE'S DEAD AGAIN
Kattata wrote on 2017-03-10:
THE WESTERN SEABOARD IS AT STAKE, DIPPER
STAY AWAKE
Quote:
Blue: I look like a mess.

drunk!Kat: YOU LOOK LIKE MATH?

B: A MESS. I SAID A MESS!

d!K: BECAUSE IF YOU LOOK LIKE MATH

d!K: BILL WOULD FIND THAT INCREDIBLY SEXY

B: *dissolves into hysterics*
Kattata wrote on 2017-03-11:
TWO PEOPLE DISCUSS FAKE SCIENCE

TWO OTHERS SCREAM AT EACH OTHER

JUST ANOTHER DAY IN THE COVALENT THREAD
Kattata wrote on 2017-03-11:
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-03-11:
BECAUSE THIS RP

HAS RUINED ME SO
THIS
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-03-15:
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-03-15:
I AM HIGH ON SUCCESS AND PAIN
THE MOST APT DESCRIPTION OF ALL OF US

99% OF THE TIME
Kattata wrote on 2017-03-16:
HI FEATHER

YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING ON YOUR FACE THERE

LOOKS LIKE SALINE
TheFeatherMage wrote on 2017-03-16:
Kattata wrote on 2017-03-16:
TheFeatherMage wrote on 2017-03-16:
Small fluffy creature who talks to brids.
Yeahhhhh
BILL REGRETTED KILLING FAE'S BIRD

FAIRLY RECENTLY
good
Quote:
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-03-19:
WHEREFORE ART THOU

DEAR SOCIALBOOKWORM

DOTH HAS BEEN SILENT FOR FAR TOO LONG

NAY I SAY NAY

SPEAKETH THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALT FREE YOU

YOUR PRESENCE, YOUR LOVELY MOONLIGHT

IS SO THROUGHLY MISSED
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-03-19:
SORRY BEEN JUGGLING SEVERAL THINGS AT ONCE

WHEEEEEE
TIS VERILY FINE

VERILY I DECLARE

PAYETH NO MIND TO THIS HEATHEN WHO SPEAKS

AND THUS DISTURBETH THEE FROM THINE SPLENDID WORKS OF ART

THAT HAS BEEN RIPE AND OVERFLOWING WITH WHAT HAS BEEN CALLED THE FEELS

CONTINUE MY DEAR COCAP

DOTH CONTINUE
Kattata wrote on 2017-03-19:
IT IS TOTALLY NOT MY FAULT

I AM COMPLETELY NOT PLOTTING WITH HER

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
AH

SO THE VILLAIN PRESENTS HERSELF

SPEAK VILLAIN SPEAK

WHAT WRATH DOTH THOU PLANNETH TO PLAGUE US WITH
Kattata wrote on 2017-03-19:
oh for f*ck's sake

DAMN IT GED YOU SPIT UP SHAKESPEARE RIGHT NOW

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME YOU ATE A HISTORIC FIGURE

YOU COULDN'T SIT FOR A WEEK AFTER PASSING NAPOLEON
BILL SHAKESPEARE

AT THINE SERVICE
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-03-28:
Kattata wrote on 2017-03-28:
Kattata wrote on 2017-03-28:
HMMMM. SHOULD I TRY TO MATCH YOU GUYS??
NO KAT NOOO

DON'T GIVE IN

NUUUUU
........well.

*whacks self for hypocrisy *
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST

PEER PRESSURE
FRONT PAGE THIS BABY
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-03-31:
Tbh just wanted to write Dipper's nonchalant reaction to being squished and seeing his room almost ignite

Just Bill things.
Kattata wrote on 2017-03-31:
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-03-31:
"GET KILLED AND/OR SLATED FOR DEATH AND IT'LL ALL WORK OUT"

"TRY TO COMMIT SUICIDE"

"DESTROY ANY OTHER RELATIONSHIPS YOU HAVE"
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

ALL OF THIS SOUNDS LIKE PERFECTLY LEGIT ADVICE TO ME
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-04-11:
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-04-11:
EEEEY

IT HELPS THAT MY ALARM CLOCK IS SET

TO SOUND LIKE A CROWING ROOSTER
BILL SINGS YOU THE SONG OF HIS PEOPLE
Quote:
Kattata wrote on 2017-04-18:
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-04-18:
ARGH

SORRY GUYS. :(

I FEEL LIKE I'M MAKING THIS IMPOSSIBLE.

*CRIES*
NAH I'M JUST SNARLY AND PRICKLY

HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS STILL LOVE ME ANYWAY

I MIGHT BE A SURLY CACTUS RN BUT I AM YOUR CACTUS
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-04-18:
YES, YES YOU ARE OUR KATCTUS. :)
Kattata wrote on 2017-05-06:
THAT'S PART OF WHAT I LOVE SO MUCH ABOUT THIS GROUP

A POST LINKING TO A COMEDIAN IS IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER QUOTING ARISTOTLE
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-05-28:
*REACHES UP TO PAT LE KATTAIN*

THERE THERE

THE GED IS HYR
Kattata wrote on 2017-06-01:
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-06-01:
MMMMMMM

BIIIILLLLL

*ROLLS IN THE INTERACTION*
MY TRIANGLE BRINGS ALL THE NERDS TO THE YARD
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-06-13:
LOL IT'S STAN
Quote:
I have a soft spot for parental figures who don’t want to admit they’re parental figures.

“I am not a father,” he says as he is followed by a horde of children.
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-06-13:
Kattata wrote on 2017-06-13:
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-06-13:
GLORY TO COVALENT
ALL HAIL
a3aac064e6c4eb9b063baafd5c412317.gif
TheFeatherMage wrote on 2017-06-13:
ARE WE A CULT
CULTALENT
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-06-14:
SocialBookWorm wrote on 2017-06-14:
FRISK

SOME ONE JUST SHOOT ME
FORD IS ON IT
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-06-14:
Kattata wrote on 2017-06-14:
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-06-14:
KATTATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*DOES A HAPPY SNEK DANCE*

*COILS AROUND LE KATTAIN'S LEG AND UP TO NECK*

*NUZZLES AND HISSES HAPPILY*

*THOUGH THERE ARE FANGS*

*VENOMOUS SNEK FANGS*
GEEEEEDD

GEEEEDDERRRRRRSSS

*SHIMMIES AROUND WITH HER SNEK SCARF*

tumblr_ne9n48NBbg1tzms7wo1_400.gif
*IS ENTRANCED BY LE KATTAIN'S SHIMMY*

*STARTS ANOTHER WEIRD SNEK DANCE*

*PUTS ON A PINEAPPLE HAT*

*SNEK SAMBA COMMENCES*
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-07-01:
XD

BUT TATA

THAT WOULD BE

KAT-TIBALISM
Gedhyr wrote on 2017-07-02:
STAN: *DUMPING CONTENTS OF JAR* FROM NOW ON THIS IS EX-STAN, CAPICHE? GREAT LET'S GET SOME PIZZA
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-07-06:
tumblr_o31d9x9tdC1u6l4wto2_400.gif
SHE AND DOT TOTALLY HAVE MATCHING BOWLER HATS

AND THE TINY ONE IS HIS
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-07-08:
XD I LOVE ALL THIS CATCHING UP

WAIT...

IS IT

KATCHING UP?
TheFeatherMage wrote:
True friendships are built on trust, loyalty, and treason

FANART

2lxt1g5.jpg
ZzXtlb1.png
jzv7l3.jpg
by Gedhyr

e0n6om.jpg
by Gedhyr

QG3tpHL.jpg
by SocialBookWorm

15n7ytl.jpg

qy9ykl.jpg
110hq10.jpg
258a2jr.jpg
fasfwp.jpg
by Gedhyr

rwsxds.jpg
by Gedhyr

s2bg5k.jpg
by Gedhyr

E6XzrYx.jpg
by SocialBookWorm

10cm2s7.jpg

OCh635D.jpg
by SocialBookWorm

image.jpg

4utq4z.jpg
Hug.jpg
Pendant.jpg
n6onxg.jpg
2w7i8tz.png
by ImpossibleJedi4,
drawn especially for Tata, because she was sad ♥♥

2wn4jh3.jpg
am6pa8.jpg

what Kat listens to on repeat writing Bill's ... everything (EXPLICIT)

Bill and Ford have a very ... unique relationship.

Stan and Ford had a fight.

Then Stan broke down because Soc hates Kat's heart with a purple passion

Bill's trying to be a good guardian, really he is. It's harder than he expected.

Stan and Ford used to be closer than anything. Things have ... changed.

Stan Pines is not the bastion of strength he tries to appear to be.

Bill's a dream demon! he's also secretly a sad sap shhh don't tell anyone

There's something in the woods ...

Ford has been something of a disappointment.

Pi Mo's relationship with Stan makes Kat cry.

If the characters of this rp were defined by their driving (negative) characteristics, Stan would be Self-Loathing. Bill would be Guilt.

Sometimes demons don't get along.

Stan and Bill have problems sacrificing themselves. It's their thing.

Bill got better. Then he got worse again, and dragged Stan down with him.

Bill got so, so very much worse.

Stan used to work for a mob boss, handling employees' health insurance.

Bill's a hell of a lot harder on himself than he has to be.

Ford screwed up.

Ford and Sigh have each other ... don't they?

It's not fair, that demons should live forever, when their human charges do not.

Stan Pines has had a rough life.

This is the most perfect song for Bill I can't even write a blurb for it it's that perfect.

Meanwhile, our resident Dipper expert has confirmed this is a brilliant Dipper song.

Bill has a serious weakness. His name is Dipper.

Bill doesn't mind much, though. Some weaknesses are worth it.

Stan's mind is in pieces. Literally.

[placeholder for ford's near-death]

Bill's purpose died with Dipper.

PACIFICA TAKES. F*CKING. CHARGE.

YOU AIN'T NEVER LEAVIN' BOURBON STREET, OH C'MON!!

Somehow, Pacifica Northwest has proven herself greater than the sum of her parts.

Stan has been a better father to Pacifica than her biological father.

Pi has some issues. (It's really not surprising in this group, take it from me.)

Bill and Stan are more alike than either of them are comfortable acknowledging.

Bill and Dipper's relationship has changed for the better.

Angst for Demons: Sigh Edition

Angst for Demons: Bill Edition

Turns out having your soul split into pieces is hard on your brain.

Once, a very long time ago, the Sightless—the Devourer of all that lives—knew, and traveled alongside, protecting a six-fingered mortal man ...
THIS IS EXTREMELY RELEVANT! It's such a sad Bill song...

Bill's fired up and tired of the way that things have been.

Guardians hidden ‘neath
White and Black, clashing, whirling
Like full speed dancing

Bill loves it when Dipper asks him to tell him things.

Stripes have always looked good on Bill.
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
Subbed now! Want to make the other our OOC thread?
Subbed now! Want to make the other our OOC thread?
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Works for me! Who's starting? :D :D :D

WHO'S FLYING THIS THING? oh, right, that would be me.
Works for me! Who's starting? :D :D :D

WHO'S FLYING THIS THING? oh, right, that would be me.
(I gotta sleep soon, I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time. I'm usually up until 2 AM my time and away around 7 or 9 AM my time.)
(I gotta sleep soon, I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time. I'm usually up until 2 AM my time and away around 7 or 9 AM my time.)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(( Ah! I'm an hour behind AHEAD OF FR time, and I'm usually on or around from about 3pm my time to 1-2am on average. USEFUL STUFF I CAN PUT IN THE THREAD WHOO \o/

I'll try to whip up something quick, though it looks like our cohorts have vanished... :T

or maybe they've just been subsumed by our spam ))
(( Ah! I'm an hour behind AHEAD OF FR time, and I'm usually on or around from about 3pm my time to 1-2am on average. USEFUL STUFF I CAN PUT IN THE THREAD WHOO \o/

I'll try to whip up something quick, though it looks like our cohorts have vanished... :T

or maybe they've just been subsumed by our spam ))
(Okay so mid US time, I'm guessing? And I'm on all day except when I have scattered classes. I will probably make one past, then sleep. 8:30 class tomorrow, ugh.)
(Okay so mid US time, I'm guessing? And I'm on all day except when I have scattered classes. I will probably make one past, then sleep. 8:30 class tomorrow, ugh.)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(( I live in Arizona, where we don't change our clocks for NOBODY! ... which means I'm totally friggin' confused about what timezone I'm in at any given point during the year.

BUCKLING DOWN AND WORKING NOW ))
(( I live in Arizona, where we don't change our clocks for NOBODY! ... which means I'm totally friggin' confused about what timezone I'm in at any given point during the year.

BUCKLING DOWN AND WORKING NOW ))
(OKAY! I'm in New England, I fluctuate between two states.
I've made 147 posts today. Progress.)
(OKAY! I'm in New England, I fluctuate between two states.
I've made 147 posts today. Progress.)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(your in two Gravity falls RP's Blue? XD have fun! and god luck)
(your in two Gravity falls RP's Blue? XD have fun! and god luck)
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 500 501