Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Fire Killed the Cat
1 2 3 4 5 6
Private RP with @Shadokami

How do I make friends with cats? Daemon wondered to himself as he strolled about, finally getting the hang of walking with four feet-- paws, rather. I don't have any human friends so how am I expected to get cat friends?

He had come across a few, yet most seemed concerned with themselves and themselves only. No proper conversations were able to be held, which was unfortunate as he was quite hungry and had no idea how he was going to get food. Pausing for a moment to try unsheathing his claws, Daemon observed his white paws closely, sky-colored eyes picking up on the texture that was on his dark paw pads and how his soft, fluffy fur covered them slightly.

This is so strange... The tom's ear flicked as he heard a sound, the sound of paws lightly tapping the ground as a smaller cat gracefully landed. Placing his white paws back on the ground, he breathed in. Better give it a shot.

"Uh, hi there." Daemon began awkwardly, beginning to approach the other cat. "...Do you think you could help me?" He asked as his stomach let out a loud growl, causing his ears to lower and a light blush to come over his cheeks in embarrassment.
Private RP with @Shadokami

How do I make friends with cats? Daemon wondered to himself as he strolled about, finally getting the hang of walking with four feet-- paws, rather. I don't have any human friends so how am I expected to get cat friends?

He had come across a few, yet most seemed concerned with themselves and themselves only. No proper conversations were able to be held, which was unfortunate as he was quite hungry and had no idea how he was going to get food. Pausing for a moment to try unsheathing his claws, Daemon observed his white paws closely, sky-colored eyes picking up on the texture that was on his dark paw pads and how his soft, fluffy fur covered them slightly.

This is so strange... The tom's ear flicked as he heard a sound, the sound of paws lightly tapping the ground as a smaller cat gracefully landed. Placing his white paws back on the ground, he breathed in. Better give it a shot.

"Uh, hi there." Daemon began awkwardly, beginning to approach the other cat. "...Do you think you could help me?" He asked as his stomach let out a loud growl, causing his ears to lower and a light blush to come over his cheeks in embarrassment.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
Finch had been pouncing upon some strange, glittering dots upon the forest floor all afternoon. He knew it was just the sun's beams being filtered through the large leaves of the redwoods, but the moving specks of light still was enjoyable to play around with.

For a while now, Finch was left to fend in the wilds by himself when his own group of friends decided to disband one quiet evening. He managed to get by with the slaying of a few mice and birds here and there, as well as being sheltered under a few stones, but he still missed the company of a friend. To ease his depressing thoughts, he would find other things to distract him; that being this strange light on the ground.

"I'll get you this time..."
The small cat thought to himself while sneaking low, eyeing a large spot of light upon the mossy dirt.

"Uh, hi there." A voice rang through the trees just before Finch leaped onto the dot. "...Do you think you could help me?"

The small cat whipped his head around to see another feline behind him, looking rather in a pinch.

"Could this be??? I didn't know that there were many cats that lived here anymore!" Finch exclaimed.

Naturally, Finch was not that annoyed or even angry that someone had interrupted him. Especially not now. Although, he had a hard time seeing the cat's face since he was so tall. Before he spoke, his speech was interrupted with a brief grumble of the other cat's stomach, which made the smaller one chuckle.

"Sure I can help you!" He replied, with a cheeky grin.

Finch had been pouncing upon some strange, glittering dots upon the forest floor all afternoon. He knew it was just the sun's beams being filtered through the large leaves of the redwoods, but the moving specks of light still was enjoyable to play around with.

For a while now, Finch was left to fend in the wilds by himself when his own group of friends decided to disband one quiet evening. He managed to get by with the slaying of a few mice and birds here and there, as well as being sheltered under a few stones, but he still missed the company of a friend. To ease his depressing thoughts, he would find other things to distract him; that being this strange light on the ground.

"I'll get you this time..."
The small cat thought to himself while sneaking low, eyeing a large spot of light upon the mossy dirt.

"Uh, hi there." A voice rang through the trees just before Finch leaped onto the dot. "...Do you think you could help me?"

The small cat whipped his head around to see another feline behind him, looking rather in a pinch.

"Could this be??? I didn't know that there were many cats that lived here anymore!" Finch exclaimed.

Naturally, Finch was not that annoyed or even angry that someone had interrupted him. Especially not now. Although, he had a hard time seeing the cat's face since he was so tall. Before he spoke, his speech was interrupted with a brief grumble of the other cat's stomach, which made the smaller one chuckle.

"Sure I can help you!" He replied, with a cheeky grin.

The fluffy blond cat couldn't help but smile a little at how this other cat was so distracted by some flickering sunspots. His ear flicked as the cat spoke loudly, sudden worry coming over him. Did I anger him? He felt his paws play with the emerald blades below them; a coping mechanism of his.

"Uhh... I don't mean to d-disturb you!" He began, raising his pale paws up in the air, the lush grass still trapped between his toes. Sometimes, he forgot he was in a small cat body compared to his larger human one. Daemon's ears flattened.

"I'm... A little hungry..." He admitted, though Daemon was certain his stomach had embarrassed him by exposing that fact. He sat down like a usual cat once more.

"...And I don't know where I can find some food..." The bigger tom spoke, feeling a little silly for asking a small cat for help. I am quite clumsy... He reminded himself.
The fluffy blond cat couldn't help but smile a little at how this other cat was so distracted by some flickering sunspots. His ear flicked as the cat spoke loudly, sudden worry coming over him. Did I anger him? He felt his paws play with the emerald blades below them; a coping mechanism of his.

"Uhh... I don't mean to d-disturb you!" He began, raising his pale paws up in the air, the lush grass still trapped between his toes. Sometimes, he forgot he was in a small cat body compared to his larger human one. Daemon's ears flattened.

"I'm... A little hungry..." He admitted, though Daemon was certain his stomach had embarrassed him by exposing that fact. He sat down like a usual cat once more.

"...And I don't know where I can find some food..." The bigger tom spoke, feeling a little silly for asking a small cat for help. I am quite clumsy... He reminded himself.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - z-Kazuha-Sig3.png
"That's all you need?" Finch asked while leaning closer, sniffing the air around the stranger.

"I do live in a small den not too far away from here. And, I have a few meals stashed for emergencies. I'm guessing you'll be that emergency." He grinned and padded in front of the other tom.

"That's all you need?" Finch asked while leaning closer, sniffing the air around the stranger.

"I do live in a small den not too far away from here. And, I have a few meals stashed for emergencies. I'm guessing you'll be that emergency." He grinned and padded in front of the other tom.

The shy tom nodded, flattening ears once more as the other cat seemingly investigated. I'm no troublemaker, I promise! He thought mentally.

"Ah... Are you sure? You don't have to..." Daemon said, though his expression perked up at the other's kindness. Perhaps it was his stomach thinking, but the male was simply happy to get a meal. He glanced around the tall, dark trees in search for any hint of a den.

"I-if you're offering, lead the way." He said, a smile creeping in his face. He has no idea how happy I am to have found such a kind stranger.
The shy tom nodded, flattening ears once more as the other cat seemingly investigated. I'm no troublemaker, I promise! He thought mentally.

"Ah... Are you sure? You don't have to..." Daemon said, though his expression perked up at the other's kindness. Perhaps it was his stomach thinking, but the male was simply happy to get a meal. He glanced around the tall, dark trees in search for any hint of a den.

"I-if you're offering, lead the way." He said, a smile creeping in his face. He has no idea how happy I am to have found such a kind stranger.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
"Of course! I know we just met and I know nothing about you, I can't let any cat go hungry. That's just not me." Finch replied with a grin while walking in front of the larger cat. "It's through this old log here by the way. I'll lead you through."

The small cat crouched down to squeeze his slender body through the hollow trunk of the tree. He worried that the other cat would have trouble fitting inside, there was a longer way to go, only it would trespass a fox den. He decided to stop midway and ask how the stranger was doing.

"Can you fit inside the log?" Finch turned his head and ears to listen to the tom behind him. "We can go another way if you can't." He assured, watching the white paws shift past the tiny opening of the old log.
"Of course! I know we just met and I know nothing about you, I can't let any cat go hungry. That's just not me." Finch replied with a grin while walking in front of the larger cat. "It's through this old log here by the way. I'll lead you through."

The small cat crouched down to squeeze his slender body through the hollow trunk of the tree. He worried that the other cat would have trouble fitting inside, there was a longer way to go, only it would trespass a fox den. He decided to stop midway and ask how the stranger was doing.

"Can you fit inside the log?" Finch turned his head and ears to listen to the tom behind him. "We can go another way if you can't." He assured, watching the white paws shift past the tiny opening of the old log.
He gave the tom a big grin and gave a nod to show his gratitude, fluffy blond bangs bouncing as he did so.

"Thank you so much! O-oh, I'm Daemon, by the way!" He said suddenly remembering he hadn't given the stranger his name. How rude of me! The creaky, tortilla-colored log kind of gave him the creeps.

"Uhm, I can try..." He said, uncertainty clear in his voice as he began to crawl into the claustrophobic area. He felt the walls press against him tightly, uncomfortably, the high-pitched creaks of the log ringing in his ears. He backed out suddenly, fearful of being stuck.

"I'm too big..." Whimpering in defeat, he frowned. Why did I have to end up so big? He huffed mentally as he looked at what he could see of his clumsy body. His poofy, striped tail lashed with frustration.

"I don't want to make you go out of your way..." A stomach grumble suddenly interrupted the tom's sentence.
He gave the tom a big grin and gave a nod to show his gratitude, fluffy blond bangs bouncing as he did so.

"Thank you so much! O-oh, I'm Daemon, by the way!" He said suddenly remembering he hadn't given the stranger his name. How rude of me! The creaky, tortilla-colored log kind of gave him the creeps.

"Uhm, I can try..." He said, uncertainty clear in his voice as he began to crawl into the claustrophobic area. He felt the walls press against him tightly, uncomfortably, the high-pitched creaks of the log ringing in his ears. He backed out suddenly, fearful of being stuck.

"I'm too big..." Whimpering in defeat, he frowned. Why did I have to end up so big? He huffed mentally as he looked at what he could see of his clumsy body. His poofy, striped tail lashed with frustration.

"I don't want to make you go out of your way..." A stomach grumble suddenly interrupted the tom's sentence.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
The tiny cat popped out on the other side and turned around to get back to the larger tom. It was no hassle, but the obstacles waiting to come might be.

"There's nothing wrong with taking the long way, it'll just be more of an adventure." Finch stated while squirming against the bark.
"Daemon's your name? That's definitely unique! We cats don't usually get called names like that around here though." The cat emerged from the log again, giving the taller cat a big grin. "The name's Finch."
The tiny cat popped out on the other side and turned around to get back to the larger tom. It was no hassle, but the obstacles waiting to come might be.

"There's nothing wrong with taking the long way, it'll just be more of an adventure." Finch stated while squirming against the bark.
"Daemon's your name? That's definitely unique! We cats don't usually get called names like that around here though." The cat emerged from the log again, giving the taller cat a big grin. "The name's Finch."
Adventure? I've been on one of those far too long... Daemon thought as he recalled how long he had been away from home. A part of him wanted to go back, but the other side screamed at such an idea.

"I'm sure you could guess that I'm not from around here." He responded to Finch's words truthfully. His bright blue eyes seemed to be mesmerized with the multicolored growth of flowers that were scattered on the forest floor.

"Nice to meet you, Finch!" He turned and gave a smile.
Adventure? I've been on one of those far too long... Daemon thought as he recalled how long he had been away from home. A part of him wanted to go back, but the other side screamed at such an idea.

"I'm sure you could guess that I'm not from around here." He responded to Finch's words truthfully. His bright blue eyes seemed to be mesmerized with the multicolored growth of flowers that were scattered on the forest floor.

"Nice to meet you, Finch!" He turned and gave a smile.
Amorii
Artist & Writer
If not now, then when?
Finch gave a small smile in a response and continued to meow in an honest manner. "I could guess, but that doesn't make you any less of a cat right? I did find it kind of strange that it was hard for you to find your own food, but that is not to worry. I'm glad I was here to help you!"

The small cat led the larger one on a peaceful, grassy path through the tall forest. The small cat would skip here and there out of giddiness. After a few moments, he would look behind him if his friend was still there, since many have flaked on him before.

"So, are you from the city? I have a feeling that would explain why you weren't hunting." Finch asked.
Finch gave a small smile in a response and continued to meow in an honest manner. "I could guess, but that doesn't make you any less of a cat right? I did find it kind of strange that it was hard for you to find your own food, but that is not to worry. I'm glad I was here to help you!"

The small cat led the larger one on a peaceful, grassy path through the tall forest. The small cat would skip here and there out of giddiness. After a few moments, he would look behind him if his friend was still there, since many have flaked on him before.

"So, are you from the city? I have a feeling that would explain why you weren't hunting." Finch asked.
1 2 3 4 5 6