Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lf; literate partners
Hello! I've been off of this game for quite a while now, but I'm looking to get back into it and I think having a roleplay to remember will help me keep track of checking back in here.

What I'm looking for

- I consider myself fairly literate, and I'd prefer you to be as well. That said, I understand most people don't write novels like I do and as long as it's over two paragraphs, you're good.
- Please have proper grammar. The only exception I'll make if if English isn't your first language, because that is understandable.
- Preferably fxm relationships because it's what I personally know, but as long as you understand that I haven't done many other relationships and don't rush in, I'd be willing to try.
- Canon or original characters, either works.
- I have a busy life and starting in a week I'll be returning to university, so please be flexible if I don't respond right away, especially with long posts.
- I would prefer if this take place on Skype, but on the forums here works too.

Topics I'm looking for

- Inheritance Cycle
I started out roleplaying this, and I'd love to do it again for the nostalgia. No particular plot in mind but we can come up with one or just go as we please.
- Skyrim/Elder Scrolls
Anything Skyrim related I'd love to do! Just ran through the remastered version and it's really made me miss the game.
- Destiny
I don't think very many people roleplay this, but I love the game Destiny and its lore, so I'd definitely be down to do something in its universe.
- Realistic Equestrian
As long as it is realistic (meaning we play actual humans and the horses act like actual animals, not ******* my little ponies.)
Anything in the universe I'd be down to do, although I haven't seen Korra so not that far ahead in the timeline.
- Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
Down to do anything.
- Warrior Cats
Our own clans, the four original, or whatever works.
- His Dark Materials
I absolutely love this series but it's been a while since I've read it, so I think it'd be cool if we made our own plot in the universe.
- Star Wars
Only seen the movies but it'd be fun to play around in I think.
- Tigers' Curse Saga
For this one I'd really like to use one of the brothers as a canon with either my or your oc, going together on a journey similar to the books but with our own twists.
- Game of Thrones
I will love you forever if you're willing to do this with me because absolutely no one else is! I have so many plots in mind, some fit in with canon (either the books or show, depends) while others we can create our own world within it.
- Original Universes
If it's interesting enough, I might do one as long as it's well thought out.
- Our world
As long as it's not a "slice of life" plot I might consider it.

Thanks for reading! You can either reply here or shoot me a message if you're interested.
Hello! I've been off of this game for quite a while now, but I'm looking to get back into it and I think having a roleplay to remember will help me keep track of checking back in here.

What I'm looking for

- I consider myself fairly literate, and I'd prefer you to be as well. That said, I understand most people don't write novels like I do and as long as it's over two paragraphs, you're good.
- Please have proper grammar. The only exception I'll make if if English isn't your first language, because that is understandable.
- Preferably fxm relationships because it's what I personally know, but as long as you understand that I haven't done many other relationships and don't rush in, I'd be willing to try.
- Canon or original characters, either works.
- I have a busy life and starting in a week I'll be returning to university, so please be flexible if I don't respond right away, especially with long posts.
- I would prefer if this take place on Skype, but on the forums here works too.

Topics I'm looking for

- Inheritance Cycle
I started out roleplaying this, and I'd love to do it again for the nostalgia. No particular plot in mind but we can come up with one or just go as we please.
- Skyrim/Elder Scrolls
Anything Skyrim related I'd love to do! Just ran through the remastered version and it's really made me miss the game.
- Destiny
I don't think very many people roleplay this, but I love the game Destiny and its lore, so I'd definitely be down to do something in its universe.
- Realistic Equestrian
As long as it is realistic (meaning we play actual humans and the horses act like actual animals, not ******* my little ponies.)
Anything in the universe I'd be down to do, although I haven't seen Korra so not that far ahead in the timeline.
- Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit
Down to do anything.
- Warrior Cats
Our own clans, the four original, or whatever works.
- His Dark Materials
I absolutely love this series but it's been a while since I've read it, so I think it'd be cool if we made our own plot in the universe.
- Star Wars
Only seen the movies but it'd be fun to play around in I think.
- Tigers' Curse Saga
For this one I'd really like to use one of the brothers as a canon with either my or your oc, going together on a journey similar to the books but with our own twists.
- Game of Thrones
I will love you forever if you're willing to do this with me because absolutely no one else is! I have so many plots in mind, some fit in with canon (either the books or show, depends) while others we can create our own world within it.
- Original Universes
If it's interesting enough, I might do one as long as it's well thought out.
- Our world
As long as it's not a "slice of life" plot I might consider it.

Thanks for reading! You can either reply here or shoot me a message if you're interested.
ezgif_com_resize_by_equestriennes-dcklb5g.gif flyingchanges . she/her . commissions open
Heya @FlyingChanges ! Last year you sent me a message about starting a new Game of Thrones roleplay, because we were both in one together in the past. And since this week I've been getting back into FR too (I had a hiatus for about half a year), I'd be really interested in trying a new one out with you!

I notice your dragons are dead and your profile basically says you're on a hiatus right now, but I thought I'd leave this here in case you're interested and come back to FR. I've never done a RP over Skype but maybe it's more efficient somehow?

Anyways, ciao! :^)
Heya @FlyingChanges ! Last year you sent me a message about starting a new Game of Thrones roleplay, because we were both in one together in the past. And since this week I've been getting back into FR too (I had a hiatus for about half a year), I'd be really interested in trying a new one out with you!

I notice your dragons are dead and your profile basically says you're on a hiatus right now, but I thought I'd leave this here in case you're interested and come back to FR. I've never done a RP over Skype but maybe it's more efficient somehow?

Anyways, ciao! :^)
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@FlyingChanges

I've been wanting to do a Destiny roleplay for ages, so I'd love to do one with you. Depending on the situation my replies range from 2-4 paragraphs and I'd prefer that the roleplay you be on a forum. Also, would you want to do a roleplay based on Destiny 2 or the original one?

As for Avatar: the Last Airbender I have seen every single last episode at least three times each. The show was my childhood that keeps spilling into now, so if you don't want to do a Destiny roleplay I'd be good with an Avatar roleplay.
@FlyingChanges

I've been wanting to do a Destiny roleplay for ages, so I'd love to do one with you. Depending on the situation my replies range from 2-4 paragraphs and I'd prefer that the roleplay you be on a forum. Also, would you want to do a roleplay based on Destiny 2 or the original one?

As for Avatar: the Last Airbender I have seen every single last episode at least three times each. The show was my childhood that keeps spilling into now, so if you don't want to do a Destiny roleplay I'd be good with an Avatar roleplay.
Lichtdrache.gif
@Zenikay -

Ahh I think I have you on Discord actually, I'll shoot you a message on there if that's okay! I think this thread is a bit older since I haven't used Skype in over a year, but we can give that a shot too if you'd like xD

@Loststar1028 -

I'd definitely be down to do either of those! For Destiny I generally do an AU so we can make our own adventure/lore and such, but doing it in the canon world works too, whichever you'd prefer!
@Zenikay -

Ahh I think I have you on Discord actually, I'll shoot you a message on there if that's okay! I think this thread is a bit older since I haven't used Skype in over a year, but we can give that a shot too if you'd like xD

@Loststar1028 -

I'd definitely be down to do either of those! For Destiny I generally do an AU so we can make our own adventure/lore and such, but doing it in the canon world works too, whichever you'd prefer!
ezgif_com_resize_by_equestriennes-dcklb5g.gif flyingchanges . she/her . commissions open
@FlyingChanges

No problem, see you on Discord! :^)

(Btw, my username on there is changed, it's jpegJustice now~)
@FlyingChanges

No problem, see you on Discord! :^)

(Btw, my username on there is changed, it's jpegJustice now~)
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@FlyingChanges

I think an AU would work better too, but I'd like to keep the lore if that's okay. And what would you like to keep? I was thinking keeping the planets and such as they are and maybe a few of the characters. Ultimately it's up to you!
@FlyingChanges

I think an AU would work better too, but I'd like to keep the lore if that's okay. And what would you like to keep? I was thinking keeping the planets and such as they are and maybe a few of the characters. Ultimately it's up to you!
Lichtdrache.gif