Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Pirates of the Siren (Rp)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Zenikay
@Casiope
@thefaceradar

The captain strode out on deck, looking up at the riggings for Cole. "Aviator!" He called, red eyes peering through the ropes for the avian. The cook poked his head up from under the deck. "Cap'n, we're running low on supplies." He muttered, his black hair ruffled and damp from the seaspray.
"We'll be making port soon. You can stock up with a group of your choice." The captain replied, eyes narrowing as he glared up at the riggings, the afternoon sun practically blinding him for a few moments.
@Zenikay
@Casiope
@thefaceradar

The captain strode out on deck, looking up at the riggings for Cole. "Aviator!" He called, red eyes peering through the ropes for the avian. The cook poked his head up from under the deck. "Cap'n, we're running low on supplies." He muttered, his black hair ruffled and damp from the seaspray.
"We'll be making port soon. You can stock up with a group of your choice." The captain replied, eyes narrowing as he glared up at the riggings, the afternoon sun practically blinding him for a few moments.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@Zenikay
@DragonSeeker ((Sorry your ping got lost on me xD))
@thefaceradar

Cole was up by the crow's nest, aptly named, for it was his favourite spot. He was happily ruffling his feathers, basking in the afternoon sun when he heard his Captain's voice calling for him on deck. "Yes Cap'n!" he replied as he dropped down, catching himself with his wings midair and smoothing his landing. He saw the cook's head dissapearing below as his feet touched down. 'He must be complaining about those supplies again' he thought.
@Zenikay
@DragonSeeker ((Sorry your ping got lost on me xD))
@thefaceradar

Cole was up by the crow's nest, aptly named, for it was his favourite spot. He was happily ruffling his feathers, basking in the afternoon sun when he heard his Captain's voice calling for him on deck. "Yes Cap'n!" he replied as he dropped down, catching himself with his wings midair and smoothing his landing. He saw the cook's head dissapearing below as his feet touched down. 'He must be complaining about those supplies again' he thought.
NLdJQtw.png
@Casiope haha NP
@Zenikay
@thefaceradar feel free to join in! XP

The captain watched Cole glide down. "I want you to scout ahead. I don't want to deal with any sirens." He ordered, sighing. Those creatures and their mermen cousins were the last thing they needed to deal with.
@Casiope haha NP
@Zenikay
@thefaceradar feel free to join in! XP

The captain watched Cole glide down. "I want you to scout ahead. I don't want to deal with any sirens." He ordered, sighing. Those creatures and their mermen cousins were the last thing they needed to deal with.
@Zenikay
@Casioope
@Dragonseeker (Sorry, i haven't actually ever done this before...)

Xias peered over the edge of the boat. She had nimbly slid down the far deck rail only moments ago after observing the Captain calling for someone, someone who was up high near the ropes. The smell of salt and sweat clung to the air and the inside of her nostrils as she walked across the deck to look over the side of the boat. No sign of sea creatures yet. Xias averted her eyes back to the avian as he talked with the captain. Maybe one of them, or the crew mates below would be bearable? Perhaps she would get acquainted with some of them...Then again she had only become one of them herself to escape something she hadn't been very good at escaping before. At least the smell of sea, sweat and bodies was better than the smell of the rat holes near the bars and hubs on the shoreline. Those were disturbing beyond the ships "unique" qualities.
@Zenikay
@Casioope
@Dragonseeker (Sorry, i haven't actually ever done this before...)

Xias peered over the edge of the boat. She had nimbly slid down the far deck rail only moments ago after observing the Captain calling for someone, someone who was up high near the ropes. The smell of salt and sweat clung to the air and the inside of her nostrils as she walked across the deck to look over the side of the boat. No sign of sea creatures yet. Xias averted her eyes back to the avian as he talked with the captain. Maybe one of them, or the crew mates below would be bearable? Perhaps she would get acquainted with some of them...Then again she had only become one of them herself to escape something she hadn't been very good at escaping before. At least the smell of sea, sweat and bodies was better than the smell of the rat holes near the bars and hubs on the shoreline. Those were disturbing beyond the ships "unique" qualities.
@DragonSeeker
@Casiope
@thefaceradar
(I lost the ping too xp But I'm subscribed now~)

"Olga, do ya mind?" the cook asked her, as he peeked out from around the corner. The bear-woman had been busying herself with using a whetstone to sharpen the spikes along her gauntlets, as they had gotten quite dull with use. Putting down the whetstone and reequipping the gauntlets, she gave a grunt and a nod, following him down to where the supplies were by what served as a kitchen. "We'll be docking soon for more, I just need some assistance organizing what we 'ave left and finding out what we oughta get while there." Again she nodded at his request, understanding what was to be done and beginning to sort. She picked up crates with various labels and placed them with crates of the same type, as the cook worked to do the same. Because of her sheer amount of muscle, Olga handled the job with much more ease than the cook did. Despite how they were running low on the rations, the crates could still be quite heavy with the wood and all.

"I know I'll be getting meat while I'm there, don't worry about it," he reassured her. They ran out of meat about a week ago, and being a carnivore that meant she had to settle for other food types like those based off of grains or dairy. A lot of the times her body rejected these foods and she ended up vomiting into the ocean, but sometimes it would go down fine. Nonetheless, she was glad to hear that it was a priority of his, as she gave a small roar of approval while she continued.
@DragonSeeker
@Casiope
@thefaceradar
(I lost the ping too xp But I'm subscribed now~)

"Olga, do ya mind?" the cook asked her, as he peeked out from around the corner. The bear-woman had been busying herself with using a whetstone to sharpen the spikes along her gauntlets, as they had gotten quite dull with use. Putting down the whetstone and reequipping the gauntlets, she gave a grunt and a nod, following him down to where the supplies were by what served as a kitchen. "We'll be docking soon for more, I just need some assistance organizing what we 'ave left and finding out what we oughta get while there." Again she nodded at his request, understanding what was to be done and beginning to sort. She picked up crates with various labels and placed them with crates of the same type, as the cook worked to do the same. Because of her sheer amount of muscle, Olga handled the job with much more ease than the cook did. Despite how they were running low on the rations, the crates could still be quite heavy with the wood and all.

"I know I'll be getting meat while I'm there, don't worry about it," he reassured her. They ran out of meat about a week ago, and being a carnivore that meant she had to settle for other food types like those based off of grains or dairy. A lot of the times her body rejected these foods and she ended up vomiting into the ocean, but sometimes it would go down fine. Nonetheless, she was glad to hear that it was a priority of his, as she gave a small roar of approval while she continued.
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@DragonSeeker
@thefaceradar (don't worry you're doing great!)
(I am also subbed to the thread now!)

Cole nodded at the Captain's words and took to the air without saying a word. His wings beat effortlessly, the wind carrying him up instead if him having to generate an updraft. He flew in front of the ship his eyes scanning the waters below. Their voyage so far has been fairly peaceful; only the one storm managed to catch them off guard. Sirens were a nasty bunch known for their heavenly voices and murderous intent. Cole was not about to let them run into anything when they were so close to port.
@DragonSeeker
@thefaceradar (don't worry you're doing great!)
(I am also subbed to the thread now!)

Cole nodded at the Captain's words and took to the air without saying a word. His wings beat effortlessly, the wind carrying him up instead if him having to generate an updraft. He flew in front of the ship his eyes scanning the waters below. Their voyage so far has been fairly peaceful; only the one storm managed to catch them off guard. Sirens were a nasty bunch known for their heavenly voices and murderous intent. Cole was not about to let them run into anything when they were so close to port.
NLdJQtw.png
@DragonSeeker
@Zenikay
(So umm...for those who are subbed, no ping, right?)
@Casiope (Thanks! this is quite fun actually...how do i always mess up your username in pings?)

Xias jumped as she heard a large bellowing roar come from below deck. Then she remembered that the ship was also home to a large bear hybrid. The Captain and the avian had finished talking and now it was her turn to go about her business on the deck. First, perhaps she would do some snooping. Without the avian in the crows nest it looked pretty nice, with it's great expanse of ocean to look out over. Carefully Xias climbed up the ropes and sat in the small space. With her bat-like hearing she listened across the water for any sounds. In the distance the sound of wings flapping could be heard faintly. Must be the avian. A sullen sound from the ocean arose as well, something deep and mournful. Something unlike anything Xias had ever heard. Then again, she hadn't been across the ocean before.
@DragonSeeker
@Zenikay
(So umm...for those who are subbed, no ping, right?)
@Casiope (Thanks! this is quite fun actually...how do i always mess up your username in pings?)

Xias jumped as she heard a large bellowing roar come from below deck. Then she remembered that the ship was also home to a large bear hybrid. The Captain and the avian had finished talking and now it was her turn to go about her business on the deck. First, perhaps she would do some snooping. Without the avian in the crows nest it looked pretty nice, with it's great expanse of ocean to look out over. Carefully Xias climbed up the ropes and sat in the small space. With her bat-like hearing she listened across the water for any sounds. In the distance the sound of wings flapping could be heard faintly. Must be the avian. A sullen sound from the ocean arose as well, something deep and mournful. Something unlike anything Xias had ever heard. Then again, she hadn't been across the ocean before.
@thefaceradar (yeah! You're doing awesome!)
((Also subbing))

The captain gave a firm nod as Cole flew off, then grunted a hello to the crew members watching. The grunt was also his way of saying something along the lines of 'don't mind me' or 'get back to work'. He headed up to the wheel of the ship, dismissing the man at the helm and seizing it himself. He'd been at sea since he was a lad, and steering the ship was an easy feat.
@thefaceradar (yeah! You're doing awesome!)
((Also subbing))

The captain gave a firm nod as Cole flew off, then grunted a hello to the crew members watching. The grunt was also his way of saying something along the lines of 'don't mind me' or 'get back to work'. He headed up to the wheel of the ship, dismissing the man at the helm and seizing it himself. He'd been at sea since he was a lad, and steering the ship was an easy feat.
@DragonSeeker
@thefaceradar (Yep ^^ We don't need pings~ and haha, guess it wasn't a small roar xD)

They soon finished sorting, and the cook made tallies along a piece of parchment to keep track of what they needed. "That looks about good, thanks for the help," he concluded, with a tilt of his head. She nodded, deciding to go up to the top deck and see what everyone else was up to. The steps creaked under her weight but she didn't mind, as she knew it was just muscle. She noticed the bat-woman up in the crow's nest, large ears in an angle that suggested she was listening to the ocean. As per usual, the captain was manning the wheel and steering the ship towards its destination. The bird-man was at the bow, looking through a telescope with intent. Olga made her way over to the anchor and leaned on the railing, watching the waves below. She decided to stay next to it so she could drop it down once they docked.

@DragonSeeker
@thefaceradar (Yep ^^ We don't need pings~ and haha, guess it wasn't a small roar xD)

They soon finished sorting, and the cook made tallies along a piece of parchment to keep track of what they needed. "That looks about good, thanks for the help," he concluded, with a tilt of his head. She nodded, deciding to go up to the top deck and see what everyone else was up to. The steps creaked under her weight but she didn't mind, as she knew it was just muscle. She noticed the bat-woman up in the crow's nest, large ears in an angle that suggested she was listening to the ocean. As per usual, the captain was manning the wheel and steering the ship towards its destination. The bird-man was at the bow, looking through a telescope with intent. Olga made her way over to the anchor and leaned on the railing, watching the waves below. She decided to stay next to it so she could drop it down once they docked.

Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
(cool! and i suppose depending on the opinion of who released the roar and who heard it, the way the roar is considered could be quite different XD)

Xias barely noticed anything as she looked out over the water. Out of her peripheral vision she watched the bear hybrid wander around to the side of the boat and the Captain return to the steering wheel. The roiling waves beneath her and the endless sky above her calmed Xias. On the horizon she could still hear, but not see, the avians wings. Perhaps a boat life was simpler than she imagined it to be.
(cool! and i suppose depending on the opinion of who released the roar and who heard it, the way the roar is considered could be quite different XD)

Xias barely noticed anything as she looked out over the water. Out of her peripheral vision she watched the bear hybrid wander around to the side of the boat and the Captain return to the steering wheel. The roiling waves beneath her and the endless sky above her calmed Xias. On the horizon she could still hear, but not see, the avians wings. Perhaps a boat life was simpler than she imagined it to be.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14