Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Traverlers (1x1 x/ Kaixin)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Kaixin (Don't forget to sub so we don't have to stress about remembering to ping.) [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lq2OC2u7odk/WOesJz1DO7I/AAAAAAAAAIo/OORX3InmMOI-sho_JVSyfjYYXQ4rYKPKwCJoC/s350-p-rw/Sans%252C%2Bguardian.png[/img] The Mage had been looking into another strange event when he stumbled upon a little tidbit of information that intrigued him. Now, he knew of the existence of the Multiverse, he had seen it himself, but he didn't know travel between realms was possible. The rumor that was going around was that there was a pair of dragons who looked like imperials, but were something else entirely. They had apparently been hiding out in a decently sized clan that had set up shop in the Leviathan Trench. He had put his other task on hold as soon as he learned the the location of the Long Jia clan. He crashed through the waves and landed outside the lair with a thud. "Hello?" he called, waiting outside. You never know how whoever is inside might react if he just barged in the front door, so he always went for the diplomatic approach first. Only breaking out his magic if he needed to defend himself.
@Kaixin (Don't forget to sub so we don't have to stress about remembering to ping.)

Sans%252C%2Bguardian.png
The Mage had been looking into another strange event when he stumbled upon a little tidbit of information that intrigued him. Now, he knew of the existence of the Multiverse, he had seen it himself, but he didn't know travel between realms was possible. The rumor that was going around was that there was a pair of dragons who looked like imperials, but were something else entirely. They had apparently been hiding out in a decently sized clan that had set up shop in the Leviathan Trench.

He had put his other task on hold as soon as he learned the the location of the Long Jia clan. He crashed through the waves and landed outside the lair with a thud. "Hello?" he called, waiting outside.

You never know how whoever is inside might react if he just barged in the front door, so he always went for the diplomatic approach first. Only breaking out his magic if he needed to defend himself.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24103041] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241031/24103041_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Vladimir considered his job as a guard as simple. His clan resided in the Leviathan Trench, its members choosing to set up close to the top of a cliff face, far above the dark waters below where Tidelord-knows-what lurked in them. The clan deemed it a safe place to be, and safe it was, since not a single threat had yet to approach the entrance of Long Jia where Vladimir and his brother guarded. No threats to deal with meant the simple job of just standing at the front. Boring, but simple. Until today, that is. Vladimir's brother was sent to guard the vault and hoard earlier in the day. The captain had noticed the lack of any encounters at the entrance and decided that one guard would be sufficient. This left Vladimir without his brother for once. He minded this very much as his brother was the only dragon he enjoyed being in the company of. A blue Guardian landing at the entrance got his mind off of what had happened earlier in the day. Vladimir looked over the dragon before approaching and saying: "State your business." ((Subbed!))
Vladimir considered his job as a guard as simple. His clan resided in the Leviathan Trench, its members choosing to set up close to the top of a cliff face, far above the dark waters below where Tidelord-knows-what lurked in them. The clan deemed it a safe place to be, and safe it was, since not a single threat had yet to approach the entrance of Long Jia where Vladimir and his brother guarded. No threats to deal with meant the simple job of just standing at the front. Boring, but simple.

Until today, that is.

Vladimir's brother was sent to guard the vault and hoard earlier in the day. The captain had noticed the lack of any encounters at the entrance and decided that one guard would be sufficient. This left Vladimir without his brother for once. He minded this very much as his brother was the only dragon he enjoyed being in the company of. A blue Guardian landing at the entrance got his mind off of what had happened earlier in the day. Vladimir looked over the dragon before approaching and saying: "State your business."

((Subbed!))
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
The guardian eyed the small tundra carefully. "I am seeking knowledge. I believe I may find it here." he said, his tone neutral. "Can you help me?"
The guardian eyed the small tundra carefully. "I am seeking knowledge. I believe I may find it here." he said, his tone neutral. "Can you help me?"
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Vladimir thought for a bit. The Guardian seemed to come in peace. He did not try to attack or anything. The Tundra nodded and gestured for the other to follow him inside the lair. This dragon had come to the right place, for Long Jia was full of intellectuals.
Vladimir thought for a bit. The Guardian seemed to come in peace. He did not try to attack or anything. The Tundra nodded and gestured for the other to follow him inside the lair. This dragon had come to the right place, for Long Jia was full of intellectuals.
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
(you haven't left me much room here. The reply will be shorter then usual.)

Sans followed the tundra into the clifftop lair. It was larger then he was told it would be. The information must be old. Who knows if the dragons were even still there. "So tundra," he asked, hoping to break the silence and maybe update his info. "got a name?"
(you haven't left me much room here. The reply will be shorter then usual.)

Sans followed the tundra into the clifftop lair. It was larger then he was told it would be. The information must be old. Who knows if the dragons were even still there. "So tundra," he asked, hoping to break the silence and maybe update his info. "got a name?"
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
((Oof >~<))

"Vladimir," he replied. Vladimir was not much of a talker, but his mother raised him to be polite, so he engaged in conversation with the other. "And you?"

Other dragons could be seen the more into the lair Vladimir took the Guardian. Some watched as the two passed before turning to murmur among themselves in a different tongue, while others continued with what they were doing and ignored them. Vladimir intending on taking this dragon to where the clan's educated elite were currently gathered. After all, they did come here for knowledge.
((Oof >~<))

"Vladimir," he replied. Vladimir was not much of a talker, but his mother raised him to be polite, so he engaged in conversation with the other. "And you?"

Other dragons could be seen the more into the lair Vladimir took the Guardian. Some watched as the two passed before turning to murmur among themselves in a different tongue, while others continued with what they were doing and ignored them. Vladimir intending on taking this dragon to where the clan's educated elite were currently gathered. After all, they did come here for knowledge.
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
"Sans," the guardian replied, "Sans Shadeslayer."

He glaced at the other dragons as they passed. Giving some curious looks as they spoke in a language that was foreign to him. He didn't understand, but his magic always told him when he was subject of conversation. "don't you know its rude to talk about others behind their backs?" he called over his shoulder. He spoke in a series of grunting and strange beeping noises. They weren't the only ones to know more then one language.
"Sans," the guardian replied, "Sans Shadeslayer."

He glaced at the other dragons as they passed. Giving some curious looks as they spoke in a language that was foreign to him. He didn't understand, but his magic always told him when he was subject of conversation. "don't you know its rude to talk about others behind their backs?" he called over his shoulder. He spoke in a series of grunting and strange beeping noises. They weren't the only ones to know more then one language.
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Vladimir nodded. "Our educated should provide you with what knowledge you seek."

The spectators watching Sans quieted down after hearing him speak in those strange noises. They continued on with their business. Vladimir made no comment on what Sans said, but did wonder to himself what language he spoke it in, if a series of beeps and grunts could classify as a language.

"This is where our educated are gathered. They will provide you with whatever you want to know." said Vladimir as he led the other up to the large room. In it were various dragons. Two Imperials in the room were currently arguing with each other in the same language the other dragons had used. Their voices gradually grew louder, the two growing more agitated with the other.

"Feel free to interrupt that argument..." mumbled the Tundra.
Vladimir nodded. "Our educated should provide you with what knowledge you seek."

The spectators watching Sans quieted down after hearing him speak in those strange noises. They continued on with their business. Vladimir made no comment on what Sans said, but did wonder to himself what language he spoke it in, if a series of beeps and grunts could classify as a language.

"This is where our educated are gathered. They will provide you with whatever you want to know." said Vladimir as he led the other up to the large room. In it were various dragons. Two Imperials in the room were currently arguing with each other in the same language the other dragons had used. Their voices gradually grew louder, the two growing more agitated with the other.

"Feel free to interrupt that argument..." mumbled the Tundra.
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
"Thank you." Sans muttered back. He cleared his throat to try to get the other dragon's attention. When that fail he shift gears and let tiny bolts of lightning arc across his hulking form, creating minuture thunderclaps. "If you'll excuse me," he said, the smell of charged ozone hanging in the air, "I have a few questions that hopefully you will be able to answer."
"Thank you." Sans muttered back. He cleared his throat to try to get the other dragon's attention. When that fail he shift gears and let tiny bolts of lightning arc across his hulking form, creating minuture thunderclaps. "If you'll excuse me," he said, the smell of charged ozone hanging in the air, "I have a few questions that hopefully you will be able to answer."
70YmvCZ.png
Libra, He/Him +1 FR time
Vladimir stayed outside. Both of the Imperials fell silent and looked over at the source of the interruption. The rest of the dragons in the room quietly talked among themselves. One of them started to write something down. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23779323] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237794/23779323_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] One Imperial returned to his spot, leaving the other, a red one, to talk to Sans. He cleared his throat and started to speak to the Guardian, the others quieting down to listen to the two converse. "I see there is a visitor-aru," said the Imperial, who spoke with a verbal tic. He noticed Vladimir standing outside. "We ask to have the guest introduced to us instead of them interrupting a debate." Vladimir huffed, and the Imperial continued. "My name is Yao. What is your name and what are your questions?"
Vladimir stayed outside. Both of the Imperials fell silent and looked over at the source of the interruption. The rest of the dragons in the room quietly talked among themselves. One of them started to write something down. One Imperial returned to his spot, leaving the other, a red one, to talk to Sans. He cleared his throat and started to speak to the Guardian, the others quieting down to listen to the two converse.

"I see there is a visitor-aru," said the Imperial, who spoke with a verbal tic. He noticed Vladimir standing outside. "We ask to have the guest introduced to us instead of them interrupting a debate." Vladimir huffed, and the Imperial continued. "My name is Yao. What is your name and what are your questions?"
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Clan Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12