Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Hidden Shadows {Private}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@GoldenFae
( Timeskip to when they got back to camp pssst dream)

Rabbitleap was silent as the cats returned to the Windclan camp. He was exhausted and headed straight to the Warriors den. Bunkering down, he fell asleep quite easily, trying not to think about Silverbreeze
@GoldenFae
( Timeskip to when they got back to camp pssst dream)

Rabbitleap was silent as the cats returned to the Windclan camp. He was exhausted and headed straight to the Warriors den. Bunkering down, he fell asleep quite easily, trying not to think about Silverbreeze
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@CrystalClaw (yep)

Silverbreeze tried her hardest to fall asleep, and was soon sucessful. She opened her eyes, and found herself on the moor, somewhat close to the lake. She looked around. "Is anyone there?" Silverbreeze called, but there was no answer. She decided to heat back to her camp. Maybe it was better there? It wasn't. The camp was full of the misty warriors. Simply sitting on the ground staring at her. She took a couple of steps back. All the other cats took a couple of steps forward. She started running away, and all the cats started chasing her. She ran and ran and ran as fast as she could, but she wasn't fast enough. They caught up with her and pinned her down. As the cats looked down at her with their glowing eyes, Silverbreeze heard Nightclaw's voice. "You cannot run away from your fate, Silverbreeze. You can only do what you can to make it a happy ending."

Silverbreeze jolted awake. She exhaled slowly trying to comprehend what had just happened. She rested her hear back down and closed her eyes, and nodded on back to sleep.
@CrystalClaw (yep)

Silverbreeze tried her hardest to fall asleep, and was soon sucessful. She opened her eyes, and found herself on the moor, somewhat close to the lake. She looked around. "Is anyone there?" Silverbreeze called, but there was no answer. She decided to heat back to her camp. Maybe it was better there? It wasn't. The camp was full of the misty warriors. Simply sitting on the ground staring at her. She took a couple of steps back. All the other cats took a couple of steps forward. She started running away, and all the cats started chasing her. She ran and ran and ran as fast as she could, but she wasn't fast enough. They caught up with her and pinned her down. As the cats looked down at her with their glowing eyes, Silverbreeze heard Nightclaw's voice. "You cannot run away from your fate, Silverbreeze. You can only do what you can to make it a happy ending."

Silverbreeze jolted awake. She exhaled slowly trying to comprehend what had just happened. She rested her hear back down and closed her eyes, and nodded on back to sleep.
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae ( EVENT yeahhhh )

Rabbitleap woke up to yowls of surprise and joy in the nursery. He bounded on over, saying a quick greeting to Violetpetal and Silverbreeze before heading into the nursery, where he found two little bundles of fur crouched near their mom, mewing cutely for more milk. Heathertail beamed down at her newborn kits and Rabbitleap brightened up. " Congratulations! " the small warrior grinned at Lightstep, was too entranced with one of them, a dark orange-yellow with a spotty birthmark on it's left haunch holding onto his paw with his tiny claws. " Thank you, Rabbitleap. " Jeathertail smiled, and licked her babies. Rabbitleap jumped back to the Warriors den and told Silverbreeze and Violetpetal that Heathertail had kits!
@GoldenFae ( EVENT yeahhhh )

Rabbitleap woke up to yowls of surprise and joy in the nursery. He bounded on over, saying a quick greeting to Violetpetal and Silverbreeze before heading into the nursery, where he found two little bundles of fur crouched near their mom, mewing cutely for more milk. Heathertail beamed down at her newborn kits and Rabbitleap brightened up. " Congratulations! " the small warrior grinned at Lightstep, was too entranced with one of them, a dark orange-yellow with a spotty birthmark on it's left haunch holding onto his paw with his tiny claws. " Thank you, Rabbitleap. " Jeathertail smiled, and licked her babies. Rabbitleap jumped back to the Warriors den and told Silverbreeze and Violetpetal that Heathertail had kits!
@CrystalClaw (I'm just following your lead right now)

"Really?" Violetpetal exclaimed.
"That's great!" Silverbreeze peeked out of the warriors den to see a crowd of cats near the nursery.
@CrystalClaw (I'm just following your lead right now)

"Really?" Violetpetal exclaimed.
"That's great!" Silverbreeze peeked out of the warriors den to see a crowd of cats near the nursery.
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae ( how did I not get this ping :P )

" Oh! Heatherwing wants us." He could see her waving her tail across and and he bounded over to her. The light brown she-cat waved her tail and dipped her head. " The recent new additions to the clan need food, so I'm entrusting you, Violetpetal, and Silverbreeze to go on the dawn hunting patrol. " She smiled gently and went on to the crowd, assigning more cats to patrols. Rabbitleap nodded, and took a glance at the fresh-kill pile, which was emptier than usual. His ears overheard Heatherwing say; " Most of the current food was ravaged by bugs this morning! We had to throw out at least 9 pieces of fresh-kill, and leafbare is coming soon! " His eyes widened and he turned to the she-cats behind him and said, " Did you hear that? We should do a good job... " He quickly bounded off towards the hunting grounds, panicked at the thought of a famine through Windclan.
@GoldenFae ( how did I not get this ping :P )

" Oh! Heatherwing wants us." He could see her waving her tail across and and he bounded over to her. The light brown she-cat waved her tail and dipped her head. " The recent new additions to the clan need food, so I'm entrusting you, Violetpetal, and Silverbreeze to go on the dawn hunting patrol. " She smiled gently and went on to the crowd, assigning more cats to patrols. Rabbitleap nodded, and took a glance at the fresh-kill pile, which was emptier than usual. His ears overheard Heatherwing say; " Most of the current food was ravaged by bugs this morning! We had to throw out at least 9 pieces of fresh-kill, and leafbare is coming soon! " His eyes widened and he turned to the she-cats behind him and said, " Did you hear that? We should do a good job... " He quickly bounded off towards the hunting grounds, panicked at the thought of a famine through Windclan.
@CrystalClaw ( :p )

Silverbreeze looked over nervously at the group of cats before bounding after her friend with Violetpetal at her side. When she caught up with Rabbitleap, she sighed. "This could prove to be a problem."
@CrystalClaw ( :p )

Silverbreeze looked over nervously at the group of cats before bounding after her friend with Violetpetal at her side. When she caught up with Rabbitleap, she sighed. "This could prove to be a problem."
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae

" Very much so... " He tried to sound serious, but what actually came out is a nervous and worried statement. His fur shook in the cool breeze, a reminder of the coming leafbare. " Now that I think about it, I think I saw more cats than usual lining up to Goldenfur's den. Do you think they got sick from the crowfood? " His eyes glittered with even more concern for the wellbeing of the clan. And if this continued, herbs would be hard to find in leafbare, and the clan could also fall under a deadly sickness.
@GoldenFae

" Very much so... " He tried to sound serious, but what actually came out is a nervous and worried statement. His fur shook in the cool breeze, a reminder of the coming leafbare. " Now that I think about it, I think I saw more cats than usual lining up to Goldenfur's den. Do you think they got sick from the crowfood? " His eyes glittered with even more concern for the wellbeing of the clan. And if this continued, herbs would be hard to find in leafbare, and the clan could also fall under a deadly sickness.
@CrystalClaw

"Yeah..." Silverbreeze's thoughts flooded with worry for her clanmates. "I think I saw Breezestar going to see Goldenfur as well..."
"Oh no!" Silverbreeze heard her sister gasp. "What if Breezestar is sick!? What if he dies?! Thisisbadthisisbasthisisreallyreallybad!" Silverbreeze thwacked her sister on the back of her head.
"Calm down!" Silverbreeze took a deep breath. "We need to keep our composure to help our clanmates. Now let's get hunting. With luck, we can bring back some decent prey."

They weren't lucky. Silverbreeze sighed, frustrated as she looked down at their measly catches. Silverbreeze had caught a small thrush and a scrawny rabbit, and Violetpetal had caught a single squirrel. Silverbreeze heard the Heather rustle behind them. "Hey Rabbitpaw. Any luck?"
@CrystalClaw

"Yeah..." Silverbreeze's thoughts flooded with worry for her clanmates. "I think I saw Breezestar going to see Goldenfur as well..."
"Oh no!" Silverbreeze heard her sister gasp. "What if Breezestar is sick!? What if he dies?! Thisisbadthisisbasthisisreallyreallybad!" Silverbreeze thwacked her sister on the back of her head.
"Calm down!" Silverbreeze took a deep breath. "We need to keep our composure to help our clanmates. Now let's get hunting. With luck, we can bring back some decent prey."

They weren't lucky. Silverbreeze sighed, frustrated as she looked down at their measly catches. Silverbreeze had caught a small thrush and a scrawny rabbit, and Violetpetal had caught a single squirrel. Silverbreeze heard the Heather rustle behind them. "Hey Rabbitpaw. Any luck?"
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae

Rabbitleap turned, with a single plump crow and some baby field mice. " Not much luck here either. " He sighed. Suddenly, he caught the smell of a chicken, which likely escaped from the two leg barn far to the north. He dropped his prey, scraped some sand over it, and whipped around, searching for it.
@GoldenFae

Rabbitleap turned, with a single plump crow and some baby field mice. " Not much luck here either. " He sighed. Suddenly, he caught the smell of a chicken, which likely escaped from the two leg barn far to the north. He dropped his prey, scraped some sand over it, and whipped around, searching for it.
@CrystalClaw

Silverbreeze gave him a confused look, but then scented the chicken herself. She followed him in a crouch in case he needed help. Violetpetal followed close behind. This one piece of prey may just be the thing the clan needs.
@CrystalClaw

Silverbreeze gave him a confused look, but then scented the chicken herself. She followed him in a crouch in case he needed help. Violetpetal followed close behind. This one piece of prey may just be the thing the clan needs.
24ccvbl.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19