Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Hidden Shadows {Private}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@CrystalClaw (lol)

Silverpaw looked at Rabbitpaw and flinshed at her mother's cleaning.
"Ouch! Mom!" Silverpaw yelped.
"Sorry." Rapiddance managed to mumble in between rigorous licks.

Silverpaw wriggled out of the way of her mother when she noticed the clan starting to quiet down.
"Cats of WindClan," Breezestar addressed the crowd. "We are here today to make three fine apprentices into warriors. Silverpaw, Violetpaw and Rabbitpaw, will you please step forward?" Silverpaw took a couple of shaky steps forward and then stopped when she had reached Breezestar. She took a deep breath and calmed herself.
"Do you promised to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do." All of her friends answered in unison. Silverpaw sighed. There was no turning back.
"Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names."
Silverpaw gulped
"Violetpaw, from this moment forward, you shall be known as Violetpetal. Rabbitpaw, from this moment froward you shall be known as Rabbitleap. Finally, Silverpaw. From this moment forward, You shall be known as Silverbreeze. May StarClan light all of your paths to help become a better warrior."
"Violetpetal! Rabbitleap! Silverbreeze! Violetpetal! Rabbitleap! Silverbreeze!"
Silverbreeze puffed out her chest as the rest of the clan chanted their new names. She could hear her mother and father cheering the loudest. I'm a warrior now! She smiled at the thought. We're all warriors now!
@CrystalClaw (lol)

Silverpaw looked at Rabbitpaw and flinshed at her mother's cleaning.
"Ouch! Mom!" Silverpaw yelped.
"Sorry." Rapiddance managed to mumble in between rigorous licks.

Silverpaw wriggled out of the way of her mother when she noticed the clan starting to quiet down.
"Cats of WindClan," Breezestar addressed the crowd. "We are here today to make three fine apprentices into warriors. Silverpaw, Violetpaw and Rabbitpaw, will you please step forward?" Silverpaw took a couple of shaky steps forward and then stopped when she had reached Breezestar. She took a deep breath and calmed herself.
"Do you promised to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even at the cost of your life?"
"I do." All of her friends answered in unison. Silverpaw sighed. There was no turning back.
"Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names."
Silverpaw gulped
"Violetpaw, from this moment forward, you shall be known as Violetpetal. Rabbitpaw, from this moment froward you shall be known as Rabbitleap. Finally, Silverpaw. From this moment forward, You shall be known as Silverbreeze. May StarClan light all of your paths to help become a better warrior."
"Violetpetal! Rabbitleap! Silverbreeze! Violetpetal! Rabbitleap! Silverbreeze!"
Silverbreeze puffed out her chest as the rest of the clan chanted their new names. She could hear her mother and father cheering the loudest. I'm a warrior now! She smiled at the thought. We're all warriors now!
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae ( We should probably start doing stuff with the prophecy now. )

Rabbitleap struggled to look dignified and not squeal like a kitten. I can't believe it! He smiled proudly. Heatherwing shouted among the very very proud parents, and Rabbitpaw-no, leap, couldn't help but feel that something was missing. He stared at the empty spot beside his mom. Dad... A glint of sadness crept into his eyes. To take his mind off it, he looked at his mentors. Doeleaf was chanting cheerfully and Lightstep was silent with a smile that told a thousand words of how proud he really was. Another cat blocked Harespring's face, so Rabbitpaw couldn't see him. He ignored it and just basked in the cheer of the clan.

Among the crowd, Doeleaf chanted along with the other mentors. She was so proud of Rabbitpaw! Subconsciously, she danced around Harespring and tackled him, still chanting and being proud. When she came to her senses, she immediately jumped off Harespring and apologized profusely, her ears tomato red. " Oh my! I'm so sorry Harespring, I was just lost in the moment, and... well, I'm really sorry! " She softly chuckled to maybe laugh it off.
@GoldenFae ( We should probably start doing stuff with the prophecy now. )

Rabbitleap struggled to look dignified and not squeal like a kitten. I can't believe it! He smiled proudly. Heatherwing shouted among the very very proud parents, and Rabbitpaw-no, leap, couldn't help but feel that something was missing. He stared at the empty spot beside his mom. Dad... A glint of sadness crept into his eyes. To take his mind off it, he looked at his mentors. Doeleaf was chanting cheerfully and Lightstep was silent with a smile that told a thousand words of how proud he really was. Another cat blocked Harespring's face, so Rabbitpaw couldn't see him. He ignored it and just basked in the cheer of the clan.

Among the crowd, Doeleaf chanted along with the other mentors. She was so proud of Rabbitpaw! Subconsciously, she danced around Harespring and tackled him, still chanting and being proud. When she came to her senses, she immediately jumped off Harespring and apologized profusely, her ears tomato red. " Oh my! I'm so sorry Harespring, I was just lost in the moment, and... well, I'm really sorry! " She softly chuckled to maybe laugh it off.
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@CrystalClaw (yeah probably)

Silverbreeze stopped smiling. A huge white flash blinded her for a moment. The whole clan had stopped cheering, and there was an eerie silence. Silverbreeze looked up and gasped. Every cat in sight was a dark and misty silhouette, with glowing white eyes. "H-hello? What happened? Is everyone okay?" Silverbreeze asked the silhouettes. She looked around, searching for her two friends, but they were gone. "Rabbitleap? Violetpeltal? Where are you?" She called out to her friends but there was no answer. Silverbreeze was about to give up when she saw movement in the sea of smoky cats. "Darkclaw!" Silverbreeze recognized his dark pelt and green eyes. "What's going on?" Darkclaw sat down. "There is only one thing I am allowed to tell you. The rest you must decipher yourself." He sighed. "What? Why?" Silverbreeze furrowed her brow. Why couldn't he tell her everything? Darkclaw didn't answer. "The warriors fallen have come again..." He spoke in an echoey voice as a strong wind whipped through the moor. "Only the three can save the clans..." "What?" Silverpaw tried to yowl over the whirlwind, but it did her no good. Darkclaw walked back into the shadows, and the mist cats had faded away, leaving her all alone in the storm.

Silverpaw gasped and opened her eyes to find Rabbitleap, Violetpetal, Breezestar, Goldenfur, and half the rest of the clan standing over her. Silverpaw sat up. "W-what happened?" She asked.
"You collapsed right after the ceremony!" Violetpetal exclaimed. "We were so worried! Do you know what happened?" She asked. "I... I had a vision...."
@CrystalClaw (yeah probably)

Silverbreeze stopped smiling. A huge white flash blinded her for a moment. The whole clan had stopped cheering, and there was an eerie silence. Silverbreeze looked up and gasped. Every cat in sight was a dark and misty silhouette, with glowing white eyes. "H-hello? What happened? Is everyone okay?" Silverbreeze asked the silhouettes. She looked around, searching for her two friends, but they were gone. "Rabbitleap? Violetpeltal? Where are you?" She called out to her friends but there was no answer. Silverbreeze was about to give up when she saw movement in the sea of smoky cats. "Darkclaw!" Silverbreeze recognized his dark pelt and green eyes. "What's going on?" Darkclaw sat down. "There is only one thing I am allowed to tell you. The rest you must decipher yourself." He sighed. "What? Why?" Silverbreeze furrowed her brow. Why couldn't he tell her everything? Darkclaw didn't answer. "The warriors fallen have come again..." He spoke in an echoey voice as a strong wind whipped through the moor. "Only the three can save the clans..." "What?" Silverpaw tried to yowl over the whirlwind, but it did her no good. Darkclaw walked back into the shadows, and the mist cats had faded away, leaving her all alone in the storm.

Silverpaw gasped and opened her eyes to find Rabbitleap, Violetpetal, Breezestar, Goldenfur, and half the rest of the clan standing over her. Silverpaw sat up. "W-what happened?" She asked.
"You collapsed right after the ceremony!" Violetpetal exclaimed. "We were so worried! Do you know what happened?" She asked. "I... I had a vision...."
24ccvbl.gif
Rabbitleap immediately perked his ears to find Silverpaw awake. " What happened?! Vision? Are you okay? " His eyes were bright and big and full of fear. He didn't know what to think if Silverbreeze didn't wake up again. His pelt couldn't stop bristling and his heartbeat pounded very, very fast.

Doeleaf put her paw on Rabbitleap's haunches. " She's fine. I think we should leave her with Goldenfur to see what the medicine cat makes of it. " Rabbitleap's fur flattened a little and his eyes relaxed as well as the tension in his muscles. " Okay... " he sighed, flattening his ears. Lightstep nodded and led Rabbitleap and Violetpetal out of the medicine den and into the new warrior den. Doeleaf soon followed after, beckoning Harespring.
Rabbitleap immediately perked his ears to find Silverpaw awake. " What happened?! Vision? Are you okay? " His eyes were bright and big and full of fear. He didn't know what to think if Silverbreeze didn't wake up again. His pelt couldn't stop bristling and his heartbeat pounded very, very fast.

Doeleaf put her paw on Rabbitleap's haunches. " She's fine. I think we should leave her with Goldenfur to see what the medicine cat makes of it. " Rabbitleap's fur flattened a little and his eyes relaxed as well as the tension in his muscles. " Okay... " he sighed, flattening his ears. Lightstep nodded and led Rabbitleap and Violetpetal out of the medicine den and into the new warrior den. Doeleaf soon followed after, beckoning Harespring.
aaaa forgot ping @GoldenFae :p
aaaa forgot ping @GoldenFae :p
@CrystalClaw

Silverbreeze smiled. Rabbitleap seemed really worried about me.... She thought. Maybe he has feelings for me? Silverbreeze shook the thought away. Surely it was nothing. Silverpaw stopped. Rabbitleap... I felt comforted that he cared about me... She realized. I have to admit it to myself. I have feelings for Rabbitleap...

Silverbreeze continued to smile as Goldenfur inspected her for any issues, and sent her off to her duties. She continued to smiled and blissfully think the thought over and over. I have feelings for Rabbitleap...
@CrystalClaw

Silverbreeze smiled. Rabbitleap seemed really worried about me.... She thought. Maybe he has feelings for me? Silverbreeze shook the thought away. Surely it was nothing. Silverpaw stopped. Rabbitleap... I felt comforted that he cared about me... She realized. I have to admit it to myself. I have feelings for Rabbitleap...

Silverbreeze continued to smile as Goldenfur inspected her for any issues, and sent her off to her duties. She continued to smiled and blissfully think the thought over and over. I have feelings for Rabbitleap...
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae ( the ship is going to SAIL I'm gonna control Heatherwing for a bit. Also we should probably set up family trees and stuff so we know who's related to who. We don't want to accidentally ship distant cousins, would we? but in the real books they are related but they mate anyway :P )

Rabbitleap couldn't sleep that night. His eyes were closed but his mind was awake and worrying, He wanted to check on Silverpaw so bad. Why did he feel so worried for her? Somehow he knew it was something more than just worrying for a friend. Then a moment long before came to him.

- Flashback -

"What was dad like? How did you meet him? Where did he go?"

The small kit dappled with brown spots bombarded his mom with questions while pawing at her tail bored, and wanting to know more. The small, dark brown she-cat smiled and chuckled. " One at a time, little one! " The kit whined. " But I wanna know morrre about daddddddd! " The she-cat pawed her kit lightly on the head. " All you need to know now is that we loved each other. " The kit wagged his fluffy stub of a tail. " What does love feel like, huh? " The queen blushed and replied, "I'll answer this one. When you have feelings for someone, you strive to protect them and care about them every day. It's more than friendship, and sometimes you feel weirdly in here. " She took her small paw and put it on the small little chest of the kit. " What weird feelings? " The kit's eyes were wide. " Feelings that are warm, fuzzy, and sometimes worries make their way into love as well, but it's only because you care about the other cat so much you worry about them. " The kit gaped in awe, " wooooaaaaahhhhhhh......" and the mother took her paw off of the kit's chest and laid down, yawning. " What?! We can't go to sleep yet! I have so much more to ask! " The mother quietly curled around the small kit. " But-" And the kit was out like a light.

Perhaps... this is what mom meant by what she said. Do I love Silverbreeze like that? He thought to himself, his eartips a pink hue as he laid on top of the bed of moss. Perhaps I do.
@GoldenFae ( the ship is going to SAIL I'm gonna control Heatherwing for a bit. Also we should probably set up family trees and stuff so we know who's related to who. We don't want to accidentally ship distant cousins, would we? but in the real books they are related but they mate anyway :P )

Rabbitleap couldn't sleep that night. His eyes were closed but his mind was awake and worrying, He wanted to check on Silverpaw so bad. Why did he feel so worried for her? Somehow he knew it was something more than just worrying for a friend. Then a moment long before came to him.

- Flashback -

"What was dad like? How did you meet him? Where did he go?"

The small kit dappled with brown spots bombarded his mom with questions while pawing at her tail bored, and wanting to know more. The small, dark brown she-cat smiled and chuckled. " One at a time, little one! " The kit whined. " But I wanna know morrre about daddddddd! " The she-cat pawed her kit lightly on the head. " All you need to know now is that we loved each other. " The kit wagged his fluffy stub of a tail. " What does love feel like, huh? " The queen blushed and replied, "I'll answer this one. When you have feelings for someone, you strive to protect them and care about them every day. It's more than friendship, and sometimes you feel weirdly in here. " She took her small paw and put it on the small little chest of the kit. " What weird feelings? " The kit's eyes were wide. " Feelings that are warm, fuzzy, and sometimes worries make their way into love as well, but it's only because you care about the other cat so much you worry about them. " The kit gaped in awe, " wooooaaaaahhhhhhh......" and the mother took her paw off of the kit's chest and laid down, yawning. " What?! We can't go to sleep yet! I have so much more to ask! " The mother quietly curled around the small kit. " But-" And the kit was out like a light.

Perhaps... this is what mom meant by what she said. Do I love Silverbreeze like that? He thought to himself, his eartips a pink hue as he laid on top of the bed of moss. Perhaps I do.
@CrystalClaw (THE SHIP WILL SAIL and okay then!) (Also, is it weird that I imagine Goldenfur's voice in this scene sounding like one of those really sweet african american women with the slightest bit of a southern accent?) (timeskip next?)

Silverbreeze woke up in the middle of the night, heart pounding and breathing heavily.
"Another nightmare?"
Silverbreeze spotted Goldenfur across the den, sorting herbs into small piles. She nodded and Goldenfur sighed. "I'm sorry Silverbreeze. I know that constant visions day and night can be more than painful." Silverbreeze exhaled deeply. "Yeah... That one was... Particularly terrible..." She shuddered and remembered the vision. Black, misty cats with the glowing eyes covered the ground, picking off her clanmates on by one. Silverbreeze remembered being almost driven to tears, when she spotted the bodies Violetpetal, herself, and Rabbitleap. Silverbreeze... She heard Nightclaw's voice whisper on the wind. This is what will happen if the three fail...
Silverbreeze shudded again and pushed away the memory. She didn't want to have to see Rabbitleap or her sister's body again... She heard Goldenfur sigh. "I know just how you feel. Now try and go back to sleep. You'll need your rest if I'm gonna let you out of this place tomorrow."
Silverbreeze nodded obediently and curled back up. Maybe things will be better tomorrow...
@CrystalClaw (THE SHIP WILL SAIL and okay then!) (Also, is it weird that I imagine Goldenfur's voice in this scene sounding like one of those really sweet african american women with the slightest bit of a southern accent?) (timeskip next?)

Silverbreeze woke up in the middle of the night, heart pounding and breathing heavily.
"Another nightmare?"
Silverbreeze spotted Goldenfur across the den, sorting herbs into small piles. She nodded and Goldenfur sighed. "I'm sorry Silverbreeze. I know that constant visions day and night can be more than painful." Silverbreeze exhaled deeply. "Yeah... That one was... Particularly terrible..." She shuddered and remembered the vision. Black, misty cats with the glowing eyes covered the ground, picking off her clanmates on by one. Silverbreeze remembered being almost driven to tears, when she spotted the bodies Violetpetal, herself, and Rabbitleap. Silverbreeze... She heard Nightclaw's voice whisper on the wind. This is what will happen if the three fail...
Silverbreeze shudded again and pushed away the memory. She didn't want to have to see Rabbitleap or her sister's body again... She heard Goldenfur sigh. "I know just how you feel. Now try and go back to sleep. You'll need your rest if I'm gonna let you out of this place tomorrow."
Silverbreeze nodded obediently and curled back up. Maybe things will be better tomorrow...
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae ( I think she sound like that. That would be a good voice for her. Btw, how far does the 1st episode of the series go in our RP? XD WAIT we need to do the vigil I just realized I think Silverbreeze collapsing would prolong it but this night we should have them do the vigil. )

The sound of the morning birds wafted into Rabbitleap's ears as he stood up and sauntered over to the fresh-kill pile. He examined it. There were still some food left from the training assessment, and he could still smell stale fox blood. He scrunched up his nose and turned away. He looked around for his mother. Perhaps, now he was a warrior, she would send him on the dawn patrol. However, he smelled the herbs and he knew what he wanted to do first. He poked his head into the medicine den, to see if Silverbreeze was up.
@GoldenFae ( I think she sound like that. That would be a good voice for her. Btw, how far does the 1st episode of the series go in our RP? XD WAIT we need to do the vigil I just realized I think Silverbreeze collapsing would prolong it but this night we should have them do the vigil. )

The sound of the morning birds wafted into Rabbitleap's ears as he stood up and sauntered over to the fresh-kill pile. He examined it. There were still some food left from the training assessment, and he could still smell stale fox blood. He scrunched up his nose and turned away. He looked around for his mother. Perhaps, now he was a warrior, she would send him on the dawn patrol. However, he smelled the herbs and he knew what he wanted to do first. He poked his head into the medicine den, to see if Silverbreeze was up.
@CrystalClaw
(As for the first episode, I think it just goes to the end of her first dream with Nightclaw, and then she wakes up and talks a little bit with Rabbitpaw and Viloltepaw. Also, I don't really think we need to do the vigil... Basically all we would be writing was them sitting in place staring out across the moor for eight hours straight :P)

Silverbreeze breathed peacefully as she slept, with the slightest hint of a smile. She opened her eyes an sat up. "Oh, hey, Rabbitleap." Silverbreeze still sounded a bit sleepy.
@CrystalClaw
(As for the first episode, I think it just goes to the end of her first dream with Nightclaw, and then she wakes up and talks a little bit with Rabbitpaw and Viloltepaw. Also, I don't really think we need to do the vigil... Basically all we would be writing was them sitting in place staring out across the moor for eight hours straight :P)

Silverbreeze breathed peacefully as she slept, with the slightest hint of a smile. She opened her eyes an sat up. "Oh, hey, Rabbitleap." Silverbreeze still sounded a bit sleepy.
24ccvbl.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19